Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: Knots Untie - Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

HalcyonDays
  • Start Topic

Here is your Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat thread for S06.E11 - Knots Untie. This thread opens Friday Feb 26th around 5:00 pm for your chatting and speculating enjoyment.

Once the episode airs, head on over to this link --> S06.E11: Knots Untie to continue the discussion.

Remember:

------------> Post NO Spoilers (Comics, Talking Dead or Otherwise).

Take it to the Comics thread or the Talking Dead thread.

----------> Have Respect for each others' opinions, Always Be Civil and Enjoy Yourselves! <----------

Is this ep title some sort of humorous byplay of the Richonne afterglow? I mean, even Jesus approves

My guess is it refers to his answer as to how he came to be there. Or maybe he's going to give a massage because they appear to have had a vigorous workout and might have tight muscles.

• Love 1

Maybe somebody figured out if you take a bunch of different strings and knot each string up and scatter those knotted strings around, the zombies are compelled to unknot each and every one before they can move. Maybe. Im just spit ballin here.

• Love 2

I'm hoping that the title is a typo and we'll learn that Jesus is part of the group, "Knotts Unite!," who are all descendants of Don Knotts who have survived the ZA with Don's trademark humor, plus apparently some hand-to-hand combat skills.

Edited by lulee
  • Love 11

I'm worried that this episode is going to be a big let-down. I mean, what else can happen? Shot to the face? Done. Child being eaten alive by walkers? Done. Mass walkers being massacred during hand to hand combat? Done. Child delivering baby sister and then killing mother? Done. Man ripping attackers throat out by his teeth? Done. Surviving walkers by crawling under dumpster? Done. Someone chopping your leg off, bar-b-queuing it and eating it in front of you? Done. Child killing sister so she can turn into a walker? Done. Rick and Michonne? Done.

Haha, who am I kidding? TWD won't disappoint! Or will they?

• Love 3

I'm hoping that the title is a typo and we'll learn that Jesus is part of the group, "Knotts Unite!," who are all descendants of Don Knotts who have survived the ZA with Don's trademark humor, plus apparently some hand-to-hand combat skills.

I didn't know Don Knotts was dyslexic.

• Love 2

I'm worried that this episode is going to be a big let-down. I mean, what else can happen? Shot to the face? Done. Child being eaten alive by walkers? Done. Mass walkers being massacred during hand to hand combat? Done. Child delivering baby sister and then killing mother? Done. Man ripping attackers throat out by his teeth? Done. Surviving walkers by crawling under dumpster? Done. Someone chopping your leg off, bar-b-queuing it and eating it in front of you? Done. Child killing sister so she can turn into a walker? Done. Rick and Michonne? Done.

Haha, who am I kidding? TWD won't disappoint! Or will they?

This title really can only mean one of three things:

-Its about how Jesus can keep escaping his restraints

-Its a play on tying the knot and Maggie/Glenn are having marriage problems

-Its a play on stomach tied in in knots and this is another tension relief episode like last week

• Love 2

This title really can only mean one of three things:

-Its about how Jesus can keep escaping his restraints

Bingo!

Coincidentally, I just posted this exact bit of dialogue in "The Next World" thread:

Rick: Eh, the knots aren’t that tight. You should be able to get free...after we’re long gone.

So Abraham has not dumped Rosita. See Sacha, some men are not trustworthy. There he is in bed with Rosita, thinking about Sacha. Both these women deserve better.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 6