Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: Kindred Spirits

Rewatching Kindred Spirits now. If Ichibod and Abbie had a daughter, she could look like Sophia...That is apparent in the scene where the camera keeps cutting between Ichibod, Abbie and Sophia while they are discussing the kindred. I don't think it is a coincidence that she is biracial with the Mills family connection. Ichibod and Abbie may have sent her back in time (probably to save her life) when she was a baby. If this happened, Sophia would not remember it and Abbie and Ichibod would not be aware of it because it occurs in the future. Now that Jessica Camacho is a series regular, I believe she is going to play a greater role in the second 1/2 of the season.

My word, I hope not!  That sounds like Henry Parrish: Part II.  And I hated Henry Parrish. 

• Love 1
(edited)

My word, I hope not! That sounds like Henry Parrish: Part II. And I hated Henry Parrish.

It would also be too much like Once Upon A Time whose already done this story and done it quite well, at least in the first 2-3 seasons. At this late stage in the game I think they'd seriously botch a story like that.

I don't think Sophie is their daughter, at least I hope not. But she might be related to Abbie in some other way since Abbie does have ancestors with the name

Foster

Edited by Enero
  • Love 2