Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E12: Last Chance At Romance

• Start Topic

Can you guys help me out?  I was away last week, so I didn't watch.  I started to watch the episode On Demand but I fell asleep about 20 minutes in I think and missed most of it.  I can't fast forward through On Demand and I would have to watch the whole episode all over again, so I didn't bother.  What happened?  Thank you.

Can you guys help me out?  I was away last week, so I didn't watch.  I started to watch the episode On Demand but I fell asleep about 20 minutes in I think and missed most of it.  I can't fast forward through On Demand and I would have to watch the whole episode all over again, so I didn't bother.  What happened?  Thank you.

The last half of the episodes the 3 couples each had an activity to do (obviously preplanned by the producers). David and Ashley did one of those climb up a tree with ropes and balance and trust exercises. Unlike what we have seen on other reality shows, there was no hand holding or even them jumping together. It was very forced and separate. I would have thought it was a brother and sister then married couple.

Tres "planned" a romantic get away to a B&B which Vanessa seemed to appreciate. They went horse back riding and Tres had some allergy issues and they left early. He was happy she was taking care of him. While she was being nice, I didn't see the concern I was hoping to see but maybe it was editing.

Neil and Sam went fishing. While it seemed like they had a nice time, the usual high fives and jokes, not much had changed.

Not sure were you got cut off but there was more talk of the David's text, Neil's I don't miss you, and Tres' not wanting to give up his house lease yet. I watched episode 11 & 12 at the same time so the disagreements and tension blur for episode to episode for me.

• Love 1

US Mag does recaps by Elizabeth Durand Streisand, 'Married at First Sight' Recap: One Wife Explodes When Her Husband Says He Doesn't Miss Her at All'

For some reason I can't capture the link but you can probably find it pretty easily with that info. In Google the previous week's recap comes up but if you click on the authors name you can find all of them.

• Love 1

Momof2boyz instead of me giving my opinion of what happened, go back to page 2..Feb 17th  12:20 Tara's post.  It is this sites breakdown of the episode.  Hope that helps.

Thank you.  That was the perfect recap and very funny.  All I can remember seeing was the David apology in the kitchen.  I must have passed out pretty early LOL.

I wonder how much do some of these people lie to the professionals.... Because I don't think the professionals would have picked Zach, or damon with his hot controlling temper, Or the guy who lies all the time.