Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E11: I Got The Power / S17.E12: The Final Cut

I guess I'm alone in not hating Roberto.  I didn't love his little spat with Felicia, but he apologized quickly.  Felicia was the weakest, mentally at least, as she proved by tattling to Erin so Erin would fight on her behalf.  I also think he's just very emotional, in general, and I find it refreshing that he acknowledges his failures as a father, and that it actually bugs him. 

Edited by RedheadZombie
  • Love 1

I don't dislike Roberto,  he's just a little more emotional and macho than I think is called for.  However, I do think he regrets being heavy for his kids.  I realize the younger two are still very young, but Angel is older (teenage?), and that may be some of what Roberto is talking about.

My favorite is still Colby. It would be really nice if Hope was pregnant by the finale  - but I think Colby's only been home a month in real life?  

As for Jen, she needs Clinton and Stacy to resurrect the What Not to Wear, because I don't think Stacy's Love, Lust or Run would be enough to do the job.  She does ok with hair and make-up, but her clothing choices are street-walker-ish. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 2

I think this show has finally jumped the shark for me.  I missed this week's episodes and don't really care.  I likely won't bother with the finale next week, as I can't stand a lot of the contestants.  I think I may be out permanently if the show continues on as it did this season.

• Love 1