Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: What Happened To You, Annalise?

I don't think Anna was faking the pregnancy, at least not yet.  Also, I'm not completely convinced that Wes isn't her son.  She could have given him up for adoption.

What I do know for sure is that I'm soooo confused.

I also thought when she was sleeping and the baby started crying I thought I heard her call out 'Ronnie' but I guess it was probably 'Bonnie'. 

Edited by breezy424

I thought she said "Bonnie". Bonnie was the one she called over when she first got the imaginary baby and she told Bonnie to take care of him. So later when the "baby" was crying I thought she was chastising Bonnie for not doing her job.

• Love 1

Aw man, I loved the stuff with the hallucinations. The moment when we see that Bonnie's just holding an empty blanket and dumps it on the floor? Perfect. Also the camera angles constantly being tilted just gave the whole episode an off-kilter vibe. And Viola doing most of the episode with no makeup, playing an Annalise who's still bleeding from an abdominal gunshot wound...I've missed her so much.

I liked the flashback to younger Annalise too. Man, she just seemed so...at peace. Just not the hardened, jaded person she's understandably become. It was just nice to see.

I know we're used to this show faking us out at every opportunity, but I feel like going the route of the pregnancy being fake, or even though we're seeing Annalise with Wes's mother it might not even be Wes's mother and that not might even be Wes...that just seems like too much, even for this show. It's hard to explain, but there's been an internal consistency with the fakeouts, and those just don't seem like they would fit. I might be able to buy the pregnancy being faked (but paired with the hallucinations I'm not so sure) but all viewing comprehension skills lead to that little boy being Wes/Christophe (it's the same actor from the last actor, who is so believable as a young Alfie Enoch that it's scary), and that woman being his mother. Any sort of intricate fakeout where these could be totally unknown people just doesn't make any sense to me right now. But as usual we'll see. Also, as someone else pointed out, the flashbacks were from 10 years ago, so even if Annalise still ends up being Wes's mother (doubtful, imo, they hung a lampshade on it in the second episode of the series), she wasn't pregnant with him in the flashback.

Laurel and Bonnie are my favorites. Damn, they just know how to hold shit together. For the most part, anyway. Bonnie's a mess when it comes to her own stuff but she always seems to step up for Annalise. And Laurel is just so level-headed, almost freakishly. No qualms about taking the blame for shooting Annalise, making sure to keep her updated on everything...it was almost weird to see her crying about none of them having Asher's phone number. But it was interesting with all the shit they have going on that that was the thing she broke about.

• Love 4

Is Frank now trying to audition to be on Top Chef? I prefer sneaky, underhanded Frank over Top Chef Frank and he needs to get away from Laurel because the two are beyond boring together. I know they have to flesh out Frank's character but please more underhanded Frank and less cooking Frank.

Well Frank killed Lila and Sam had no qualms about calling him in to do it so I think it's safe to say nefarious Frank is still there lurking beneath the surface.

Do we know for fact he did kill himself?  This is after all, HTGAWM.  :)

Would anyone be surprised with a flashback where the camera pulls back to reveal Bonnie holding a gun on him to help him do the noble thing? We've seen these people stage some pretty crazy shit and we're just really getting started.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone did kill Asher's dad and make it look like a murder. After all his actions are what had a guy on deathrow. A senator(?) who was involved with something like that might just have some less than happy silent partners who didn't want Judge Millhouse's cases reviewed.

I think it's easy for mostly everyone to overlook Oliver's hacking into computer systems because it's the least offensive crime compared to the K5, Frank, Bonnie, and Anni. He didn't commit murder, doesn't know about any of the K5 being involved in the murder of Sam Keating, Lila, Rebecca, and Sinclair or the attempted murder of Anni.  K5 are involved in all those murders but if Oliver does find out, wonder what his reaction will be.

I am extremely nervous that Oliver will find out everything and end up like James on Scandal.

So after rewatching this episode I'm not convinced that Annalise was really pregnant when she met Wes's mom and I definitely don't think their meeting was accidental. I keep thinking back to the end of the previous episode where Eve and Annalise are watching young Christophe/Wes and Eve says , "What did we do?"

Kudos to whoever does the casting for Scandal & HTGAWM. Young Olivia truly looked like Kerry Washngton and Chrisophe is a completely believable young Wes.

I am still undecided if Wes was actually in Annalise's house or was that more hallucinating.

Is it me or has Catherine's hair grown like 3 or 4 inches in the 2 weeks since Annalise was shot?

Edited by Milaxx
  • Love 1
1) So after rewatching this episode I'm not convinced that Annalise was really pregnant when she met Wes's mom and I definitely don't think their meeting was accidental. I keep thinking back to the end of the previous episode where Eve and Annalise are watching young Christophe/Wes and Eve says , "What did we do?"

2) I am still undecided if Wes was actually in Annalise's house or was that more hallucinating.

1) I'm not sure about Annalise's pregnancy, but there's no way that meeting was accidental. And then when youngChristophe is at the table being interviewed and says "when I found my mother," it - combined with Wes' comment in the final scene about his mother not being able to take it anymore, implies suicide - or at least that Wes thinks it was suicide, although that may not be the case... Did Anna and Eve drive her to suicide somehow? Did they kill her and make it look like a suicide?

2) I'm leaning toward hallucination based on the baby scene that followed, how Wes seemed to disappear with a sound, and that the stairs were distorted (and that Bonnie had told Anna "no stairs" at the beginning of the ep). I'm trying to imagine how some apparent responsibility for Rose's fate squares with Anna's comment that Wes "ruined" her, but Anna is not always the kindest in her proclamations and anyway, I guess that will unfold over this string of episodes.

And finally, I recall seeing comments online (not here, obviously) about how Viola Davis shouldn't have won an Emmy for a soap opera. Those haters can just watch last night's ep and kiss my ass.

• Love 4

Thank you Nate; I blame Wes for it too. Who made the decision to make Wes so central to this show? Because I am more than ready for him to leave/be murdered/whatever gets him off my screen. He is by far the weakest member of the K5 and one of the weaker actors imo. I could stomach him a lot more if he ever actually did anything, instead of moping around as if he's the victim of the world's machinations. I'd much rather watch a show about the actual adults.

I agree.  I don't know why all the other characters coddle him so much, too.  He's the mopiest mope ever and has been since the beginning of the show.  Yet people bend over backwards to make sure he's OK and doesn't blame himself and Michela covering for him shooting Annalise...  just WHY??  It doesn't help that the actor uses the same blank stare hang-dog expression for everything.

• Love 3

And it's back. This was a bit of an odd episode as such but there were some interesting enough moments.

Annalise knowing Wes/Christophe's mother is intriguing and she was pregnant at the time back then? Or was she? A lot of this episode seemed to be in and out of the place.

The handling of Catherine 'killing' Sinclair was perplexing as well. Philip is going to become a problem for the gang then. Maybe Caleb killed the parents after all.

Laurel's good under pressure. No wonder Annalise relied on her more than Bonnie and Frank this week.

Nice little moments with Connor, Oliver and Asher in this one, 7/10

• Love 1

I don't think Anna was faking the pregnancy, at least not yet.  Also, I'm not completely convinced that Wes isn't her son.  She could have given him up for adoption.

What I do know for sure is that I'm soooo confused.

I agree with you about the pregnancy but mostly I agree with you about being soooo confused.

• Love 2

I am still undecided if Wes was actually in Annalise's house or was that more hallucinating.

Ooh, I didn't even think of this, but him being suddenly gone and the camera work being kind of distorted fits with that. The only thing that makes me think it was real is that we saw Wes in the house when Annalise wasn't there. But maybe he did go there to look around and figure out how she knew he was Christophe and then left, and when she came back to the house she was hallucinating. I guess the surest way to find out is if Wes remembers Annalise admitting that she got him off the waitlist.

I was wondering about that "you ruined me!" thing too and I wonder if it's almost Annalise blaming herself a little bit? I think it's pretty obvious that she has something to do with Rose's death, and she might have gotten Wes off the waitlist out of guilt. And doing so is what led to all of this shit spiraling all around her (except for Lila's murder, which is squarely on the shoulders of Sam and Frank and, as far as we know, had nothing to do with Wes). So I kind of translated "You ruined me!" to mean "I was trying to do something good and then you went and fucked everything up by killing my husband!" We'll see, I guess.

I'm still leaning towards Asher's dad having really killed himself and Asher just being in denial about it. For me, it feels more like the writer's planting a seed of doubt about suicides on this show in general, and maybe opening up the door for Wes to wonder if his own mother's death was really a suicide. Like maybe he'll talk to Asher, who will share his suspicions about his dad, and start doing some digging of his own.

• Love 1

The flashbacks didn't name the child that Analise and that woman were looking at in the playground, so I still think A could be Wes's mother.

The flashback took place 10 years ago according to the on-screen caption. And the little kid was the same the was referred to as 'Cristoff' in the last season finale.

• Love 1
I just hope Sam wasn't having an affair with Wes's mother and that he's not Wes's father.

This seems to have been back before Annalise left Eve for Sam.  Which, if she's actually pregnant in those flashbacks, only raises further questions.

I'm still leaning towards Asher's dad having really killed himself and Asher just being in denial about it. For me, it feels more like the writer's planting a seed of doubt about suicides on this show in general, and maybe opening up the door for Wes to wonder if his own mother's death was really a suicide. Like maybe he'll talk to Asher, who will share his suspicions about his dad, and start doing some digging of his own.

That would be excellent, and I'd welcome it. But that's part of my problem with Wes, that he really doesn't talk with the others. ("With," not "at.") I think there were a few scenes with him acting in concert with Laurel last year that I liked, like with the poor guy Rebecca had drugged and driven well and truly nuts, except then he immediately turned into a tool again, completely lacking in empathy, for the neighbor or anyone else. (In general, I think I have a harder time caring about characters who are shown not to care much about others.)

Conversely, I really liked Laurel's freakout about the Murder 4 not contacting Asher after his Dad died. It was humanistically sucky of them, no doubt, but there's a chance that if Asher had had support, DA Smugface never would have driven him so far over the edge that he killed her, which increased the Keating 5's shit storm immeasurably. I think she gets that, and I really liked the OTT greeting they gave Wes when he finally reemerged. Like they know everything falls apart if one of them breaks, so suddenly they "care" about each other, if only out of self interest. Spot on. It makes sense, but I also think more interaction between them will make for more interesting television in the second half of this season.

• Love 4

This seems to have been back before Annalise left Eve for Sam.  Which, if she's actually pregnant in those flashbacks, only raises further questions.

No, the timeline for the flashback is 10 years before present time (also if I'm not mistaken "present time" is probably spring/summer of 2015 or so, because we didn't have a time jump between season 1 and 2.) Sam and Annalise had been married 20 years, so during flashback time they've been married 10 years and Annalise and Eve have been broken up for about the same amount of time or 1 or 2 years more. That part depends on when exactly Annalise left Eve for Sam, considering there's also the issue that Sam was married when he started preying on his patient Annalise.

Maybe I'm just reading too much into it, but it seemed like when Eve and Annalise saw each other for the first time when the former came to town to defend Nate, that they hadn't been together since they'd split.  Mostly with Annalise throwing herself on Eve's lips.

Either way, anything that brings Eve back into her orbit is okay with me.  Nate is a lovely man, but Annalise always seems to light up around Eve.

I went back to the scene with Wes/Christoph in the police interview room, and they only show Annalise from the neck up, so no clue there if she was actually pregnant.  My first thought was that she was faking a pregnancy to develop an acquaintance with Wes's actual mother, but those hallucinations do seem to be originating in some kind of loss of a child.  I get the feeling that this half of the season will have a significant developing back story about whatever Eve/Annalise did that led to the death/suicide of Wes's mother. 

And Laurel is just so level-headed, almost freakishly. No qualms about taking the blame for shooting Annalise, making sure to keep her updated on everything...it was almost weird to see her crying about none of them having Asher's phone number. But it was interesting with all the shit they have going on that that was the thing she broke about.

I wondered if Laurel was faking it. I get the sense she tends to hide the cold, rational side of her personality from Frank in favour of appearing more "normal". She's okay showing that side to Annalise because she sees it from Annalise all the time. But she's got a different relationship with Frank, and she's also unaware of all of the sketchy things Frank does. She must see him very differently from how we see him.

1) I'm not sure about Annalise's pregnancy, but there's no way that meeting was accidental. And then when young Christophe is at the table being interviewed and says "when I found my mother," it - combined with Wes' comment in the final scene about his mother not being able to take it anymore, implies suicide - or at least that Wes thinks it was suicide, although that may not be the case... Did Anna and Eve drive her to suicide somehow? Did they kill her and make it look like a suicide?

2) I'm leaning toward hallucination based on the baby scene that followed, how Wes seemed to disappear with a sound, and that the stairs were distorted (and that Bonnie had told Anna "no stairs" at the beginning of the ep). I'm trying to imagine how some apparent responsibility for Rose's fate squares with Anna's comment that Wes "ruined" her, but Anna is not always the kindest in her proclamations and anyway, I guess that will unfold over this string of episodes.

I don't think we need anything to "imply" suicide - Wes explicitly told Rebecca that his mother killed herself when he was 12. Whether or not it was actually a suicide is totally up for debate - and Rebecca herself even questioned it - but we know for sure that Wes believes his mother killed herself, and from the flashback at the police station it sounds like Wes was the one who found her after she died.

I'm not convinced the interaction with Wes was a hallucination. I think the hallucination is rather specific for the baby. Annalise is definitely one to totally disregard anything Bonnie told her about "no stairs", so I can see her going upstairs. I also got the impression that "you ruined me" referenced more than just the events we have seen in the show thus far, and that they also relate to whatever happened ten years ago, but I'm not sure.

Maybe I'm just reading too much into it, but it seemed like when Eve and Annalise saw each other for the first time when the former came to town to defend Nate, that they hadn't been together since they'd split.  Mostly with Annalise throwing herself on Eve's lips.

Either way, anything that brings Eve back into her orbit is okay with me.  Nate is a lovely man, but Annalise always seems to light up around Eve.

I think Annalise left Eve for Sam before these flashbacks. They dated when they were in law school, and Eve mentioned that the two of them "consulted on a federal case" ten years ago, which would fit the timeline of the flashbacks and seem to be after they broke up. I wonder if this federal case is related to Rose/Christophe somehow.

I really hope we get to see Eve again. I would have liked some sort of contact after Annalise was shot - Eve definitely would have heard about it.

• Love 4

I assume you are referring to Mary Pat Gleason when you wrote that "It's like the casting director said, "I need a battleaxe. Get me the ugliest woman you have and make sure she looks as unflattering as possible." She looked like a grown up Lil Orphan Annie after she consumed the entire body of Miss Hannigan."

Pretty harsh language, blackwig. So the actress doesn't look like a Victoria Secret model, but she's hardly The Elephant Man. Besides, how she looked played no part in how well she acted in that role. She was playing an attorney, not a call girl.

• Love 13

Apparently Annalise has hallucinated this baby (her baby?) before, though. Bonnie dropping the blankets onto the floor was really well done.

Aw man, I loved the stuff with the hallucinations. The moment when we see that Bonnie's just holding an empty blanket and dumps it on the floor? Perfect. Also the camera angles constantly being tilted just gave the whole episode an off-kilter vibe

I think they could have shot it so we didn't see the baby from Bonnie's point of view.  Not show n empty pile of blankets, just don't show the baby.  It's almost a cheat the way they did it, since it looked like Bonnie saw a real baby.  Until she didn't.

I assume you are referring to Mary Pat Gleason when you wrote that "It's like the casting director said, "I need a battleaxe. Get me the ugliest woman you have and make sure she looks as unflattering as possible." She looked like a grown up Lil Orphan Annie after she consumed the entire body of Miss Hannigan."

Pretty harsh language, blackwig. So the actress doesn't look like a Victoria Secret model, but she's hardly The Elephant Man. Besides, how she looked played no part in how well she acted in that role. She was playing an attorney, not a call girl.

This! The actress was far from "ugly" in the face, and what she had on was actually pretty typical court or really generally business professional attire. Was she supposed to be wearing 20 lbs of make-up, another 20 lbs of hair extentions, some sort of fur coat/silk drapes outfit from the Yeezy Collection?

Yes, she was not dressed as fashionably as they have the main cast females dressed, but that happens on all shows. The closer you are to the top of the bill, male and female, the better your clothes are.

• Love 5

Scenes like the one where Annalise sees Wes curled up on her bed next to a bottle of pills.

I'm really starting to think that Wes in this scene, was a hallucination. Just something about the way he was laying there and how she had to go over and try to turn him over as if she thought he had killed himself, it's what nightmares are made of....although, Annalise's life in general is a nightmare.  But then she starts hearing a sound and we see the baby again. Yeah, I don't think he was really there. 

• Love 1

Agreed. I'd say she wasn't supposed to look great because she's not the star of the show and usually on these court shows the opposition in court looks frazzled as hell because they're not the super star attorney and so we don't have any actual reason to like them. If Matt Bomer was questioning her on the stand I'd be rooting for him to destroy Annalise. 

What is interesting and related to this appearance is that Mary Pat Gleason has been acting since the dawn of time and more so she's a part of the Shondaland family.  She has been on Scandal, Grey's Anatomy and she has completed the trifecta of Shonda appearances on David Norwalk's How to Get Away With Murder. She deserves a Shondaland MVP award.

• Love 4

I think Annalise left Eve for Sam before these flashbacks. They dated when they were in law school, and Eve mentioned that the two of them "consulted on a federal case" ten years ago, which would fit the timeline of the flashbacks and seem to be after they broke up. I wonder if this federal case is related to Rose/Christophe somehow.

Good catch.  I can only imagine what they might do when they are "consulting" and looking to create a reputation for themselves  that would given them a big opportunities -  to be offered positions in major law firms and big bucks or new clients that would know they could get results.  Temptation to do what they needed to do to get the job done..They did make a statement of regret when they saw Christophe in the police station.  What did they do?????

I agree.  I don't know why all the other characters coddle him so much, too.  He's the mopiest mope ever and has been since the beginning of the show.  Yet people bend over backwards to make sure he's OK and doesn't blame himself and Michela covering for him shooting Annalise...  just WHY??  It doesn't help that the actor uses the same blank stare hang-dog expression for everything.

Michaela thinks Laurel shot Annalise, so she thinks she's covering for her.

I am so lost, I liked this show during the first season, but right now I need a damn diagram, because apparently I've missed a great deal since then.

Hopefully I'll find one out there somewhere on the web, with handy photos, since all of their names are not longer solidly in my mind either.  Something like:

(photo) Carla killed Thomas (photo)

because

(photo) Lila knew Thomas was fucking Walter (photo) who was married to Lila's mother June (photo)

(photo) Bertram witnessed that was was Carla's real father, so he hired

(photo) Jimmy and (photo)Frank to help (photo) Gertrude who was sleeping with (photo) Carl, the illegitimate son of (photo) Paula who

saw them burying Thomas' body.

I appreciate the summations from you guys, but still, in a book, I could page back to what I'd missed, but here, right now, this show was confusing enough without hallucinations.  I want to like it again, but it feels like trying to catch up to Indy cars on a tricycle.  I'm left behind.  Hopefully I'll find that handy diagram and be able to rejoin this show.  I still don't know who actually killed her husband.

Go on Wikipedia for HTGAYM Season Two. There's a decent breakdown of each episode.

I am not a dumb woman.  But at this point I cannot follow the plot of the stories (the long break did not help) and I definitely cannot figure out the character motivation that keeps people working with Annalise.  I would have hightailed it out of there a long time ago (in the same way that I would have never worked for Dr. House). Show me a good reason the law students agree to stay with Annalise (other than shagging 2 of her associates).  They could all just peace out right now with the crap they have on each other, go join other study groups, and have a normal life.  What is their pathology that they stay with her?  Ditto Bonnie and Frank.

I think, and I have not done this to a Shonda show in a long time, it is time for me to peace out.

It's ironic that the group has never seemed tighter, at a point when they are lying to each other more than they ever have. It is just dizzying trying to keep track of who knows what and who has been told lies about what. Heh.

Bonnie and Annalise continue to have the most interesting scenes and dynamic. Annalise is just so endlessly hard on her and, except for that one time after Bonnie found out Annalise had told Asher about her molestation, Bonnie takes it and takes it and takes it and does everything she can to look after Annalise and I have no idea why. I'm not holding my breath on getting much more of their backstory in what's left of this season, though. There's not really the time, what with Annalise and Wes's backstory to go into.

I felt absolutely awful for Catherine. The poor woman must feel like she's getting gaslighted. I may turn out to be wrong, but at this point I don't think she's anything more than a victim of Philip's whom he framed for her parents' murders, as Annalise said. I was glad when Annalise had conscience enough not to totally sink Catherine, but she is currently still stuck facing a 5-year prison term. But considering this group of people, maybe she should just be happy she's not dead. I cheered when Caleb told Michaela that they're all awful people.

Wes looks fantastic with his new facial hair. Never go clean-shaven again, Wes! I too am hoping that Laurel hooks up with him because I can't stand Laurel/Frank.

I smiled when I saw Laura Innes directed this episode, as she and Liza Weil were on ER together. I don't remember if they specifically had a scene together, but Liza Weil played the wife of the patient who killed Lucy and stabbed Carter, and Kerry (Laura Innes's character) featured in that episode. Innes did a terrific job directing this episode, but I'm not surprised as she's become a very well-respected director over the years, with nominations for her work.

• Love 2
I can only hope the forensic team on this one isn't as stupid as they were with Lila,...

Such as maybe testing Carla's clothes for gunpowder residue to see if she actually fired a weapon recently.  But no.

I know there are liberties taken with courtroom procedure for the sake of dramatic license, but, damn, that judge was just a little slow on the uptake regarding Annalise's condition.  That hearing should have been stopped.

Last season I opined about what kind of lawyers the K5 would make, assuming any reputable law firm would actually look at them.  This year, I'm wondering what next semester will be like when they're in tort reform class, or constitutional law review.

Did I imagine this?  After Annalise saw her incision bleeding and stuffed tissue into her clothes to stop the blood from bleeding through, I thought that later they showed a scene where there was NO blood. Due to this, I then thought she was deluded into thinking she was bleeding.  Anyone else recall that?  I'm trying to avoid watching it again to confirm. lol 

Edited by SunnyBeBe

Such as maybe testing Carla's clothes for gunpowder residue to see if she actually fired a weapon recently.  But no.

Who is Carla?

Did I imagine this?  After Annalise saw her incision bleeding and stuffed tissue into her clothes to stop the blood from bleeding through, I thought that later they showed a scene where there was NO blood. Due to this, I then thought she was deluded into thinking she was bleeding.  Anyone else recall that?  I'm trying to avoid watching it again to confirm. lol 

When do you remember a scene with no blood?

I don't remember this - I remember a later scene in the courtroom where they showed blood - but it would be easy to check, if you could narrow it down a bit?

I agree Stuckin60s.  I've never found the Wes character amusing at all.  He doesn't seem very smart or interesting to me.   So much could be done with that character, but he just doesn't bring it for me. I wish they could figure a way to send him away.

I thought Annalise accused the sister of the adopted kids of shooting her.  If Carla is not her name, my apologies.  There was such a crush of characters in the episode, I barely remember who was who.

I think you mean Catherine.

• Love 1

This show has to be very careful now that they've introduced a baby (real or fake). I know this isn't really a true Shondaland show (where any baby, living, dead, or imaginary, would be accompanied by a full complement of pathos). This is the show that discards characters quickly and violently, and this baby thing feels a little like a bridge too far. Unless that child grew up and is a relatively well-adjusted 10 year old somewhere or is entirely fictitious, I am not here for this show to weave its darker storytelling into the story of an innocent baby. Wes/Christophe/whatever his name is -- sure. But not a baby. It was really hard watching Annalise cuddle it at the end, knowing it made her so happy (when very few things do), and accepting the possibility it might be a dead baby.

Don't go there, show. Harming babies or puppies (or telling stories of harmed babies or puppies) for story purposes is not edgy -- it's still just awful.

Annalise and I have no idea why. I'm not holding my breath on getting much more of their backstory in what's left of this season, though.

According to an interview I read with Liza Weil,

there will be flashbacks featuring a young Bonnie and a young Frank, presumably when they met and began working for Annalise.

Edited by Gillian Rosh
  • Love 2

This was a hard episode to come back to, I think.  Especially after the long wait.  It was good, but for a first ep I think something different would have been better.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it and am looking forward to the rest of the season.

I finally watched last night. I thought it was really good. Viola Davis could win an Emmy just for that episode alone.

Wes doesn't bother me. The whole group is odd in their own way.

In the beginning I didn't like Bonnie, but she is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters. I was pretty shocked when she dropped the empty blanket, I just didn't expect that. 

I am tired of the whole Catherine story, time to move on.

IMO, I think the only thing Annalise hallucinates about is the baby.

• Love 2
(edited)

I just re-watched this episode and wow was it great the second time around. Not much in terms of plot development, but hte character interactions were amazing.

-Laurel trying to rouse Wes out of bed and just generally looking out for him.

-Bonnie taking care of Annalise.

-Asher annoying poor Oliver and Connor by camping out in their apartment.

-Laurel going to see Annalise in the hospital.

-Nate coming to see Annalise while she recovered.

-And of course Wes confronting Annalise about what she knew about his mother. What an excellent scene that was. Wes actually looked shocked when Annalise looked afraid of him. I really wanted her to say "Um, you did just shoot me not too long ago!"

This might be my favorite episode of the season, alongside "There's My Baby,"

Spoiler

where we learn how Anna lost her baby.

Edited by kariyaki
Added spoiler tags
  • Love 1