Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, Mumbles said:

And Steve Schmidt can just leave already. He had to make some snarky comment about Bernie having a vacation home, a propos of nothing. Hey, you unleashed Sarah Palin on an unwitting world. You lose your snark rights FOREVER.

Yeah, there's that and the fact that SO FUCKING WHAT? Bernie has never said people shouldn't have nice stuff or vacation homes. He just thinks more people should have the opportunity to have them. Sheesh. I don't even LIKE Bernie and that pissed me off.

As has been explained on serious news programs, it's been reported incorrectly. The FBI contacted State (not the other way around as Fox News is saying)  and offered to declassify an email if they got to put more agents in the field where the US isn't allowed. State declined, the email stayed the same and nothing happened. 

You're exactly right. I was yelling at my TV this morning because Joe et al were totally misrepresenting what happened. It was infuriating.

Edited by Eliot
  • Love 7

I like Steve Schmidt.  He says what he says and isn't a slimeball flack who plays disgusting rhetorical games.  Also, his having brought Sarah Palin to the ticket locked in 12 years of liberal Presidents, which has been crucial in balancing a partisan right wing Congress.
OTOH, why can't Bernie have a vacation home?  Schmidt should've said it was an off-the-grid yurt.  big laughs.

And on this topic, Cackles has REAAAAALLY softened her nasty edges.  Remember what a rancid piece of work she used to be?  A loathsome true believer who couldn't be told an objective fact without refuting it with ridiculously partisan nonsense.  I think she was really humbled by her stint on "The View," and she learned moderation.  If she wants a career speaking on the TeeVee, she can't be a shrill harpy constantly, she has to find humor and appear reasonable.  And it's working.
Know who are an interesting duo?  Rachel and Cackles.  They crack each other up, and it's fun.  Perhaps it's because Trump is such a fun and easy punching bag. 

Perspective.  Let's compare Trump's staff with Schmidt and Cackles.  One the one hand you've got the really scary people from "Penny Dreadful." Truly evil.  Dead eyes.  No wit.  On the other, Schmidt and Cackles are pleasant wonks being wonky.

• Love 5

One the one hand you've got the really scary people from "Penny Dreadful." 

Hey leave my dear departed Penny D out of this!!!    I still haven't recoved from that BS finale.   

Was Cackles back on MJ this morning?  I figured after Mika acted like such as asshole a couple weeks ago she pulled off her mike and said "Fuck this shit".

I do like her with Rachel and Brian Williams.  One of the promos they run of them after primaries or a debate was  Rachel saying. "at 11 pm there is no Democrat or Republican". 

• Love 6

Hi ! I got tired of just reading your awesome posts and I wanted to join in too!

Cackles (LOL at that name) did not come on today. She's much better off with Brian Williams on the 11th hour and with Rachel at the debates.  I used to watch MJ for my "news" but this past year has been horrid. There are so many times I want to strangle both Mika and Joe but since I can't I just turn the whole thing off. It's unbelievable to me how much they get away with (and I don't mean their affair).  They have both gotten so rude.  They don't let anyone speak and when do they let a word in they just pounce and insult their opinion.  Why anyone would even want to be on this show as a guest boggles my mind. Anyone who has been "fired" from it should count themselves lucky.

As an aside:  I want to strangle Andrea Mitchell every single second she's on my screen.  I can't STAND her. 

I'll try to contribute to the discussion going forward.

• Love 11

Welcome, Scoobie.  Please don't strangle us all!  :P

You don't like Andrea Mitchell?  How do you even notice her?  She seems so vanilla to me.
FWIW, I've had friends meet her, and she's like 4ft nothing.  Like TINY.  And Willie is like 6'3" or so, and when they were together, they said it was super odd.   Funhouse mirror stuff.  He had to bend over to talk to her.

Edited by Landsnark
  • Love 3

She tries to be unbiased but it's so clear how much she dislikes Hillary Clinton.  There is actually a commercial for MSNBC featuring the two of them. I laugh every single time I see it because Hillary KNOWS how much Andrea doesn't like her and it's clear the dislike goes both ways. 

LOL about the Willie/Andrea visual. 

• Love 3

Ten minutes into this crapfest and I had to switch to CNN - which I hate, that's how much Joe was grating on my nerves.  He's defending tRumps's answer about not abiding by the outcome of the election if he loses.  This is proof positive that Douchy's all in with the human creamsicle's media plans after Nov. 8th, to which I say, "Don't let the door hit your sorry ass on the way out".  Those two doofuses deserve each other.  Oh and Mika - you sure know how to pick your friends and lovers, you twit.

• Love 10
13 hours ago, scoobie1 said:

Cackles (LOL at that name) did not come on today

I'm finally finding my voice, I find it deeply misogynistic and offensive, and have noted it elsewhere on PTV.

And personally?  I"m up to my neck with that right now with this heinous election cycle.

• Love 4

Joe should be disqualified from hosting a show on MSNBC.  In less than 20 minutes in, his ranting was so uncontrolled that Mika looked like she was going to throw-up and Willie had to talk him off the ledge.

I think it could be his audition tape for trump tv.

Edited by stormy
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, stormy said:

Mika looked like she was going to throw-up 

I think it could be his audition tape for trump tv.

Did you think that about Me-eka?  I'm actually watching and not just listening, I thought she was smirking in agreement and gazing with devotion at Joe.

It's definitely one more audition for tRump teevee.

eta: why in the world are they pretending that tRump wasn't briefed on the hacking in his intelligence briefings which makes him claiming not knowing who is doing the hacking a bald faced liar - repeatedly, spanning all of the debates.  I was actually disappointed that Hillary didn't call him out on it, but I get it, no talking about the briefings.

Edited by NextIteration
  • Love 10

The Bill Kristol segment is the very definition of a shit show.  Mika apparently feels like an alpha to Kristol, he didn't say anything without her trying to aggressively talk over him.  She's learning from her boyfriend.  I have no idea what he was trying to say... and for the first time in my life, I was hoping to understand what Bill Kristol was thinking. 
Mika is shocked, SHOCKED, that Kristol holds MJ responsible for carrying Trump's water.  And Joe explodes.  (FYI, Joe, you did and do carry Trump's water.)  Changed the channel.  I'm not big on 7am drama.

Joe contends that Trump's inability to admit defeat is a non-issue, and thinks Richard Haas is precious for worrying about how Trump's refusal to observe Clinton as a legitimate President could split our country (not to mention forever split the Republican party). 
"... and Democrats called Bush Jr a Nazi..."  Is his "proof" there is always contention between parties, and Trump's refusal to accept defeat is just part of a proud tradition of American Presidents.  I have no memory of anyone calling Bush a Nazi. 

Edited by Landsnark
  • Love 2

Thursday Recap.

Joe is wearing a navy blue suit jacket with a burgundy tie. Mika is wearing a navy blue shirt & a Unitarian yellow& lavender scarf.

The first topic was whether Trump would accept the results of the election. Barnicle & harold Ford were outraged that Trump may not concede the election to Hillary.

Joe started shouting at everyone about how Al Gore did not concede the election for 36 days & it went to the Supreme Court.

The show had prepared a 5 minute video montage of Democrats not accepting the results in 2000 & 2004. I wonder when they had time to do that?

Joe started mocking Keith Olbermann for not accepting Bush's win in Ohio in 2004.

Mika smiled throughout Joe's rant.

Joe said people should google the elections in 2000& 2004.

Joe was happy with Trump's performance. He wanted them to shake hands before & after the debate.

Heileman from Sunny Las Vegas said that Hillary won the debate because Trump didn't do enough to turn the tide.

One panelist was upset that they were quoting from Hillary's wikileaks. It's not fair to use stolen emails.

• Love 5

" Mika and I agree...." "What Mika and I are saying...."  Why is Scarborough speaking for both of them?  Unacceptable.

Joe belongs on Fox.

Mika SAYS (in past) she's voting for HRC.  But her comments, sighs, eyerolls show she is Trump sympathizer/rationalizer/apologist.

Switched to cnn.  Other than shapeshifter Hagageddon Conway, there have been NO DT surrogates!  Lewendowsi, Lord, Scottie, Kayleigh. All MIA.  Interesting to me.

Edited by sleekandchic
Eyerolls are not eyeballs!
  • Love 8
16 minutes ago, oakville said:

The first topic was whether Trump would accept the results of the election. Barnicle & harold Ford were outraged that Trump may not concede the election to Hillary.

Joe started shouting at everyone about how Al Gore did not concede the election for 36 days & it went to the Supreme Court.

Yeah, because it's exactly the same as when the results are so close in Florida that it triggers an automatic recount. And it was Bush who went the to Suoreme Court to stop the recount.

• Love 9

Today is clearly Mike and Joe's interview for Trump TV.  Every single guest and regular was telling these two that Trump lost b/c he didn't do what he was supposed to do to get more votes.  That's the point right Joe? You need votes to win and many many more than the ones you have.  It wasn't about shellacking Clinton (which he didn't) it was about getting more votes.   I loved Heilemann's review on Trump's performance.   I could watch all these guests every day but these two ruin the whole show for me.  I can even take Halperin's spin on things more than the smirking Mika and the bully Joe.

• Love 8

Remember that time John Kerry made a huge deal about not conceding the race in Nov 2004?  Remember how he refused to legitimize Bush Jr's victory and did not give a concession speech the night of the election?  Because I don't.
And why would Gore concede defeat BEFORE the Supreme Court ruled on the Florida recount????? AND it's widely considered by politicians, pundits, and historians of all stripes that Gore's conciliatory concession, (which wasn't necessary, he could have pursued other legal avenues and disrupted the process as a protest and/or rightfully) preserved the stable, democratic, traditional transition of American power.
Why is Joe willfully misrepresenting all this?
I think I know.  I think he HATES Rachel Maddow.  He watched her last night and thinks she's (and all "elites," a word he's used all morning, like her) a precious snowflake who is ginning up anti-Trump propaganda and manufacturing drama and friction in the Republican party.  He thinks she's trolling Republicans by causing them to react to this, and causing them to take stands against Trump.  I guarantee you all that's at the bottom of his ridiculous outrage this morning.

Edited by Landsnark
  • Love 7

Landsnark:  Joe probably hates Rachel b/c she has the exclusive post debate spot with Brian Williams and the "elite" crew.   He's so jealous he can't see straight. and Mike just goes along for the ride.  I hope Nicolle stays off this shit show.  I liked her so much last night  It was refreshing to watch people I like have a fun and intelligent debate instead of screaming over each other

• Love 8

LOL I'm on a huge delay but Bill Kristol is my fave person today. (just today).  He totally called out these two.  I love it!!!  Say bye bye to this show Bill b/c there is no way you are being invited back but what a way to go!  Man Joe is pissed and it's such a wonderful thing to see.  LOL.  Wow they are so delusional.   He's screaming that he likened Trump to Hitler (maybe for one second) and the rest of the show you were kissing his ass Joe. I don't need you to go back a year to pinpoint each time you said something negative about Trump b/c all the other times you were a Trump groupie.

• Love 8

Ewwww...

Joe actually tapped Me-eka's elbow to shush her and she shushed whilst he spoke for the both of them.

I gotta agree, Kristol won't be back and neither will Nicolle - because one is not allowed to disagree so blatantly with these two and see another appearance.  Or at least they'll be banished for a long period of time.  Has Jonathon Capeheart been back since Joe went off on him so terribly?

eta: removing foot from mouth as Nicolle appears on screen.

Edited by NextIteration
humbled.
  • Love 5

Sorry to thread-bomb.  I've had a gallon of coffee this morning.  Did the panel say anything about "She's such a nasty woman?" 

Also, at what point will MSNBC begin to cover itself as part of the role media plays in modern politics? 

• Love 5

I'm trying to figure out who will be invited back to this show after today.  Harold Ford might not be invited back either LOL. 

(about not accepting the outcome)

Mika/Joe:  That's not what he said

Harold: That's exactly what he said.

Mika/Joe:  That's not what he said! blah blah blah. 

Harold: That's exactly what he said.!!!! 

Even Mike Barnicle was against these two flakes today.  Really what is their problem???!   Are they THIS stupid? 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Landsnark said:

The Bill Kristol segment is the very definition of a shit show.  Mika apparently feels like an alpha to Kristol, he didn't say anything without her trying to aggressively talk over him.  She's learning from her boyfriend.  I have no idea what he was trying to say... and for the first time in my life, I was hoping to understand what Bill Kristol was thinking. 
Mika is shocked, SHOCKED, that Kristol holds MJ responsible for carrying Trump's water.  And Joe explodes.  (FYI, Joe, you did and do carry Trump's water.)  Changed the channel.  I'm not big on 7am drama.

Joe contends that Trump's inability to admit defeat is a non-issue, and thinks Richard Haas is precious for worrying about how Trump's refusal to observe Clinton as a legitimate President could split our country (not to mention forever split the Republican party). 
"... and Democrats called Bush Jr a Nazi..."  Is his "proof" there is always contention between parties, and Trump's refusal to accept defeat is just part of a proud tradition of American Presidents.  I have no memory of anyone calling Bush a Nazi. 

I am shocked that anyone takes Kristin seriously. He is usually wrong when it comes to predictions. It was hilarious to watch Joe explode at him. Mika is learning from Joe how to interrupt the guests.

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, scoobie1 said:

Landsnark:  Joe probably hates Rachel b/c she has the exclusive post debate spot with Brian Williams and the "elite" crew.   He's so jealous he can't see straight. and Mike just goes along for the ride.  I hope Nicolle stays off this shit show.  I liked her so much last night  It was refreshing to watch people I like have a fun and intelligent debate instead of screaming over each other

Joe used to have an evening show in 2003. 

I don't watch the Brian Williams show. He has nothing interesting to say about politics

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, Eliot said:

Yeah, because it's exactly the same as when the results are so close in Florida that it triggers an automatic recount. And it was Bush who went the to Suoreme Court to stop the recount.

Why would Trump concede the election if there is a repeat of 2000? I doubt Hilary would do that. She had trouble conceding to Obama in 2008

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, oakville said:

Why would Trump concede the election if there is a repeat of 2000? I doubt Hilary would do that. She had trouble conceding to Obama in 2008

He's not contending there will be a neck-and-neck miscount in a state.  He's contending that Clinton is an illegitimate candidate.  That the entire election process is rigged.  That "media" has conspired against him so information is rigged. 
He's not pointing at a mechanical malfunction that may require a recount, he's pointing at how he's a victim of the entire system.

• Love 13

I swear if Joe or that idiot Halperin said "elites" one more time I was going to lose my mind. 

Aren't they both millionaire members of the East Coast media?  Wouldn't that put them in that "elite" category they berate so much?

Joe I hate to tell you, but the people you're trying to convince don't watch your shit show. They don't care about politics that much and they sure as fuck don't turn on MSNBC in the morning.  You're basically insulting your own audience, people who follow politics, you fucking moron. 

• Love 12

Mika ..it's over. Stop with the "we shouldn't underestimate Trump" .  It's 20 days to the election and your candidate (there's is NO way she supports Clinton) continues to go off the rails.  Maybe that statement had some weight after the primaries but girl get over it.  Everyone has made their decision and those that chose Trump weeks ago seem to be jumping ship as well. 

And those Undecided voters that you keep harping on will probably sit home and not vote at all.  There are plenty of polls of these undecided where they say they are definitely not voting for trump but "undecided" on whether to vote for Clinton, 3rd party or sit home.  Trump is no where in that equation.   You'd think this political duo would actually, I don't know, read more about what they are spewing.

Dammit ...Mika is promoting adopting shelter animals.   I'll shut up about her for the rest of the day.  Thanks Mika for that shout out to how cute shelter animals are and how everyone should adopt not shop.   

• Love 7

13 minutes ago, teddysmom said:

I swear if Joe or that idiot Halperin said "elites" one more time I was going to lose my mind. 

Aren't they both millionaire members of the East Coast media?  Wouldn't that put them in that "elite" category they berate so much?

Joe I hate to tell you, but the people you're trying to convince don't watch your shit show. They don't care about politics that much and they sure as fuck don't turn on MSNBC in the morning.  You're basically insulting your own audience, people who follow politics, you fucking moron. 

Joe being an East Coast elite is a given. He knows and he knows everyone knows. By trash talking Elitist attitudes he shows he is actually a better person than his fellow Elites. By trash talking Elitist attitudes to Elites he demonstrates he is a smarter person then his fellow Elites. 

It's all a humblebrag

• Love 7
1 hour ago, NewDigs said:

Wow. 

These two can't move to TrumpTV fast enough.

Joe is unhinged.

That could be the name of Joe's new show on Trump TV:  Joe, Unhinged!  And, he wonders why he didn't get the MTP gig?

What tools he and his henchwoman are.  As much as I loathe Bill Kristol, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.  Nor, has it escaped anyone's notice that the tone of this shit show changed immediately after Joe and Meek-a visited the Tangerine Stay-Puff Marshmallow Man at Trump Tower last month.  It's fascinating how he and Meek-a keep moving the goal posts when their tired and beleaguered race horse doesn't perform as they projected.  

And, you know shit just got real anytime Harold Ford, Jr. speaks up and disagrees with the B.S. they're trying to sell.  Even notable conservatives like Charles Krauthammer said that Trump's remark about not accepting the election results was political suicide.  Senator Lindsay Graham's letter was read by the MSNBC panel on the air last night immediately after the debate.  The Washington Post's Editorial Board immediately put up a post about how our democracy was in danger of being dismantled.  Even Cackles said that Trump put the nail in his own coffin.

Oh, and comparing this year's election to the 2000 election is like comparing apples to oranges.  Neither Al Gore nor George Bush whipped up their supporters to invalidate the results of the election with fears of a rigged election before even one vote was cast.  The dispute in Florida was about whether votes had been properly counted--not voter fraud by those pesky "urban voters."  Given Jeb Bush and Katherine Harris' shenanigan, it warranted extra scrutiny.  At the end of the day, Al Gore graciously conceded even though he actually won the popular vote.

But, leave it to these two lemmings to try to give CPR to a dead thing.  I sincerely hope they aced their job interview.

Edited by MulletorHater
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, oakville said:

In 2008, Hillary insisted on letting the primary process play out until Obama won the necessary delegates to secure the nomination, then she immediately conceded and endorsed (and campaigned for) Obama.

And, has been noted below, Trump isn't talking about "if there's a repeat of 2000." In 2000, the vote in Florida was so close that it triggered an automatic recount. That is entirely different than what Trump has been yammering about, which is that "certain precincts" (and we all know what he means) are suspect.

To bring this back around to the show, Joe is drawing some pretty broad false equivalencies around all this. There is a pretty big difference between Democratic pundits and analysts questioning the result of an election and a candidate refusing (or intimating that he will refuse) to concede. I'll also just add that in many of the cases Joe was pointing to on the show this morning, the Democrats were questioning the results because they believed that certain people/groups had been disenfranchised. Trump is ginning up doubt about the election by questioning whether certain people are being allowed to vote who shouldn't (e.g., people who have moved but haven't changed their voter registration, dead people, etc.)

Edited by Eliot
  • Love 8

Joe was in an explosive mood today.

Joe is so in the bag for Trump.   It was utter nonsense bringing up the 2000 election and comparing it to what Trump said.  I love that towards the end of the show when they went back on this issue Eugene Robinson and Willie brought up that Trump didn't say this in a vacuum that he's been talking about a rigged election for a week or two. 

The part with Kristol was amazing to watch.  I didn't watch this show during the primaries but I read this forum but certainly my impression is that Joe and Meeka were in the bag for Trump.  It's obviously too late now but a discussion of how Trump won the primary would be interesting.  When Meeka brought up that Trump beat 16 other candidates and I would like say I think it's easier to beat 16 others than running against only 2or 3.  With that high number of candidates the moderates and the right had several candidates to choose from.  It's not like he won those primaries with 50% of the vote.   And since Joe is always talking about a person he knows, someone at the grocery said ... I'll add my personal - I have several friends who voted for Trump in the primary because they thought he'd be the easiest candidate for the Democrat to beat.  I'm sure they weren't the only to do so. 

• Love 8

Harold Ford should NEVER come back on this show.  They were both so unbelievably rude to him!  Joe actually gave him the mother fucking hand!!!  Are you kidding me???  And even idiot Meek-a talked over him and mocked him when he was trying to make a point (I can't remember her exact words but it was unbelievably condescending).  There is no way he needs this gig that much.  Willie and Barnicle tried to rein them in but the terrifying twosome were on a roll this morning.  Make it stop!!!!!

• Love 6

Totally agree.....Just drop the "e" in "Joe",   replace it with a "y".   Call the new show "Morning Joy"

Yep I had the same idea.  Doesn't Morning Joy sound wonderful?  So uplifting?

Joe was in an explosive mood today.

I'm sure he's furious because of how awful things are going for his puppet master. Dance Joe Dance!! Spin Joe Spin!!  Pivot Pivot Pivot!!

Edited by teddysmom
  • Love 8

Some pretty scathing comments on the MJ Facebook page.

Robert J Zeleniak Another non-report about clueless millennials from the roving "reporter" . . . wow! Cutting edge! Just think about what it cost to have this guy traveling around the country generating stories to fit Scarborough's narritves?

Jackie La Rouche-Merifield Morning Joe should be re-named---THE DARK NIGHT OF THE SOUL---after Joe's dispicable display of rage, whining, lies, bullying on the show this morning. He and Mika need to be sent away and a total revamping has to take place. He proved, yet again this am, that he is the perfect surrogate for Trump---and she proved, yet again this am, that she is a simpering, revolting lack-luster co-host of this abismal show.

Jeff Johnson Joe and Mika must've gotten up on the wrong side of the bed. First Bill Kristol, now Harold Ford. The more these two whine the more they seem like puppets for Trump.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, scoobie1 said:

I'm trying to figure out who will be invited back to this show after today.  Harold Ford might not be invited back either LOL. 

(about not accepting the outcome)

Mika/Joe:  That's not what he said

Harold: That's exactly what he said.

Mika/Joe:  That's not what he said! blah blah blah. 

Harold: That's exactly what he said.!!!! 

Even Mike Barnicle was against these two flakes today.  Really what is their problem???!   Are they THIS stupid? 

Yes.  Yes they are.

• Love 7
18 hours ago, scoobie1 said:

She tries to be unbiased but it's so clear how much she dislikes Hillary Clinton.  There is actually a commercial for MSNBC featuring the two of them. I laugh every single time I see it because Hillary KNOWS how much Andrea doesn't like her and it's clear the dislike goes both ways. 

LOL about the Willie/Andrea visual. 

Actually, Andrea and Hillary run in the same social circles and Andrea was one of the reporters who was on the Bosnia flight where Hillary made up that stupid story about dodging sniper fire and kept quiet and let Hillary get away with that lie until Sinbad called Hillary out for her bullshit. Andrea's been carrying water for Hillary for decades.

Today's MJ show was bananas! Seriously, Joe made Harold Ford so angry it was shocking. They made me agree with Bill Kristol. Seriously, Joe and Mika need to be fired. They are letting their friendship with Donald push them into la-la land. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, oakville said:

Thursday Recap.

Joe is wearing a navy blue suit jacket with a burgundy tie. Mika is wearing a navy blue shirt & a Unitarian yellow& lavender scarf.

The show had prepared a 5 minute video montage of Democrats not accepting the results in 2000 & 2004. I wonder when they had time to do that?

Joe started mocking Keith Olbermann for not accepting Bush's win in Ohio in 2004.

Mika smiled throughout Joe's rant.

Joe said people should google the elections in 2000& 2004.

Joe was happy with Trump's performance. He wanted them to shake hands before & after the debate.

Heileman from Sunny Las Vegas said that Hillary won the debate because Trump didn't do enough to turn the tide.

One panelist was upset that they were quoting from Hillary's wikileaks. It's not fair to use stolen emails.

I wish Kristol had pointed out how they are STILL so deeply in Trump's ..pocket.  How can Joe defend the way he sucks up? I wish someone would prepare a clip show of the endless softballs, the townhall love fest (inc. at commercials), how Joe spoke against him --briefly--over the Khans and judge Curiel--but one compromising visit to Trump Tower (offered...what?) and he and Mika were both back, more fawning than ever.

You'd think that refusing to accept election results (before a single vote was cast--and with no evidence AT ALL so far of any fraud--oh, plus Trump's lying about how its done) would get them off the Trump Train.  But...no. Whatever he promised them, it's pretty good.

Hmmm. There's Joe's awful musical. Maybe its that. He's even a bigger fool than I thought if he thinks doing business with Donald Trump is a good idea.  He talks a good game, screws everybody and doesn't care at all.  I hope Joe and Mika get royally burned by him. I can't think of two more deserving lackeys to get the "Trump Treatment"..

(And lying about Gore and Florida--or equating it in anyway with Trump's "Nostradamus act" is just beyond the pale!)

• Love 6