Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

(edited)

Another terrible mispronunciation from Mika this morning.

Yeah, she botched Smth but just before that she named  L.L. Coo J as well. What is WRONG with this woman? Is she that isolated that she has never heard those singer's names used in conversation? What is WRONG with MSNBC to keep renewing her multi million dollar contract?

We may have been wrong. The caption said "Patty Smith" but evidently there are two singers with similar names. Patty Smythe who was married to John McEnroe and Patti Smith who is also a singer/songwriter.

Edited by Me from ME
Patty Smythe and Patti Smith are two different people.
  • Love 7
(edited)

Recap continued.

Garrett Hayes took over the Capitol Hill corresondent from the legendary Kasie Hunt.

Elise reappeared wearing a lovely black sleeveless top with gold stars.

Mika is upset with cable tv hosts complaining about testimony from the Capitol Hill police officers.

Joe wants subpoenas issued to politicians.

Joe supports transparency.

Senator Claire wants Cheney to get a tik tok video of Trump laughing at the riots.

Claire is in the studio. No cake in the background.

Edited by oakville
  • Love 2

Barnicle aid he is the oldest person on the panel & was very sad about the attack on the Capitol.

He was an elevator operator in the 1960s in Washington.

He was also an actor in the critically acclaimed Robert Redford movie, The Candidate .

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Claire is mad at the GOP congressmen who said the rioters were tourists.

Joe is mad at the Republicans in the House. They aren't defending the Cops.

Joe said it was sad and pathetic.

Joe said he was dumb.

Elise Jordan agreed with Joe.

• Love 2

Joe blamed Facebook, cable tv hosts & substack writers for attacking police officers online.

Joe said they want to over turn the election results.

Joe called them fascists.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, oakville said:

Mika is wearing a black top.

I flipped by for a second and saw 3 Women in Black boxes, a dark suit and a dark sweatshirt. Even old black and white shows had more colorful costuming*

*they needed bright contrasting colors so the picture wouldn't be blah-grey.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, SG429 said:

I flipped by for a second and saw 3 Women in Black boxes, a dark suit and a dark sweatshirt. Even old black and white shows had more colorful costuming*

*they needed bright contrasting colors so the picture wouldn't be blah-grey.

Blah-grey...this is what the name of the show should be!  There is absolutely no excuse for Meeka's constant mispronouncing names...whether it be celebrities or people in the news.  Either she does it on purpose to "appear" above it all; or she knows her job is secure so does not care to do even basic prep or research.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Me from ME said:

Yeah, she botched Smth but just before that she named  L.L. Coo J as well. What is WRONG with this woman? Is she that isolated that she has never heard those singer's names used in conversation? What is WRONG with MSNBC to keep renewing her multi million dollar contract?

There is another singer-songwriter named Patti Smyth whose name is pronounced "smithe" but that's not who Mika was supposed to be talking about. She was probably so proud of herself thinking she got it right.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, oakville said:

He was an elevator operator in the 1960s in Washington.

He was also an actor in the critically acclaimed Robert Redford movie, The Candidate .

Ha. I figured it took more than just plagerism to get a seat on the esteemed panel.

4 hours ago, Me from ME said:

Yeah, she botched Smth but just before that she named  L.L. Coo J as well.

How can this happen? She's married to Joe, the Spotify sensation and music historian! Why is she even reading a story about a concert with Fleecy Joe sitting nearby? I bet no cake for Meeks tonight. Honestly, this show is awful. Just awful.

• Love 9

I have to wonder how much time Joe spends during a segment; a half hour; an hour; 15 minutes - talking about himself in regards to any subject in discussion.  Talking about how things used to be when he was a Republican, a Conservative, things back-in-the-day that impacted his political or religious views. Back when Democrats switched parties (when he was in Congress) and became Republicans and then how they are switching back.  Which would be a truly interesting subject until he makes it about himself.  What snippet I saw this morning had him taking the usual eon to frame the question, and when the guest starts to answer, Joe keeps talking.  Then they both stumble and apologize for interrupting.  Sort of.

• Love 7

Thursday Recap beginning at 7 am.

Joe is wearing fleece without a tie. Mika is wearing a black cardigan.

Katty Kay is wearing an orange top with a flowery pattern.

Joe said he was right that defunding the police would doom the Democrats.

Joe said there is too much crime in New York.

Joe said the GOP should stop hiding over January 6th.

Matt Lewis said Trump supporters are lonely.

Mika supports national service for young people.

Mika hates Facebook for supporting disinformation.

Trump was popular with people that didn't join bowling leagues.

Trump is as popular with people that follow him like Grateful Dead fans.

The Trump cult is hard to break up.

Joe discussed his success when he ran for congress in 1994. Joe knocked on doors.

Joe organized with rotary clubs.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

This morning, The Twins were discussing Simone Biles. There were two guests on, neither whose names I remember.  Talk centered on the pressure that led to Simone needing a break. Meeka, who we all know is a huge sports fan, jumped in with her two cents, wondering how much the pressure from her coaches, press, fans, etc., was put on her.  In her shrill, trying to be empathetic and schoolmarm voice.  The female guest jumped right in and said that Simone put pressure on herself. She went on to explain how athletes handle pressure and how difficult and all-consuming it can be. Not another word from Her Nibs. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

At 7 15 am, Mika struggled to introduce Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm.

Mika called her Jennifer Secretary & Madam Secretary. Granholm has been a guest on this show for years. She is also a member of Mika's exclusive KYV Women over 50 , so it looks bad if Mika can't introduce her properly.

The Infrastructure deal will remove lead pipes from schools. There will be more clean water.

Joe is happy that there was a bi partisan deal.

Joe mocked leftists in the House that were opposed to the deal for not being bigger.

• Love 3

Mika read Joe's tweets about the John Lewis voting right act. Joe said African Americans bailed out the Democrats in 2020, so they deserve to have their rights protected.

Joe supports Joe Mancin's amendments.

Mika said that there was a meeting by key Democratic senators after Joe's tweet. Joe gets results !

Beto supports the new voting rights act. He is marching for Democracy.

Rev Al Sharpton attended the rally .

• Love 2
On 7/27/2021 at 3:16 PM, Me from ME said:

Elise did the entire hour on Way Too Early. I was struck at how poorly she read the teleprompter and how many people's names she mispronounced.  [...]

Agree.  Don't quit your later-in-the-day job, Elise.

• Love 3

Elise is one of those people who make better a better guest than they do a host.  She has a "flat affect" when she speaks.  But she is polished, professional, smart and dresses colorfully (the green Scarlett top/drapes?😁).  This would put her way ahead of Meeka in everything. 

• Love 6
On 7/28/2021 at 1:47 PM, Me from ME said:

We may have been wrong. The caption said "Patty Smith" but evidently there are two singers with similar names. Patty Smythe who was married to John McEnroe and Patti Smith who is also a singer/songwriter.

Patty Smythe had a few hits back in the 90's...might she be the "Patty" Mika was referring to? I believe she and McEnroe live inthe NYC area.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, oakville said:

Thursday Recap beginning at 7 am.

Joe is wearing fleece without a tie. Mika is wearing a black cardigan.

Katty Kay is wearing an orange top with a flowery pattern.

Joe said he was right that defunding the police would doom the Democrats.

Joe said there is too much crime in New York.

Joe said the GOP should stop hiding over January 6th.

Matt Lewis said Trump supporters are lonely.

Mika supports national service for young people.

Mika hates Facebook for supporting disinformation.

Trump was popular with people that didn't join bowling leagues.

Trump is as popular with people that follow him like Grateful Dead fans.

The Trump cult is hard to break up.

Joe discussed his success when he ran for congress in 1994. Joe knocked on doors.

Joe organized with rotary clubs.

Joe really repeats himself a lot...good grief...the same talking points over and over and then another rundown of his political career and what he did back in nineteen dickety do. He really needs to retire. No one wants to hear about what he did in Congress when Newt Gingrich was Speaker. 

As for the Dems shooting themselves in the foot with the "Defund Police" moniker...yes, the wordsmithing on this was bad...never should have been used to put forward a policy that was about reforming the police. It should have been "reform the police" from being militaristic to more community sensitive with social/psychiatric workers utilized to assist the police in domestic disputes or with calls about people having mental health problems...something the police are woefully untrained to handle.  It is not too late for the Dems to rephrase this and make it more about allocating funds towards these issues and lower the allocation of funding towards weaponry and surplus military equipment.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Joe really repeats himself a lot...good grief...the same talking points over and over and then another rundown of his political career and what he did back in nineteen dickety do. He really needs to retire. No one wants to hear about what he did in Congress when Newt Gingrich was Speaker. 

As for the Dems shooting themselves in the foot with the "Defund Police" moniker...yes, the wordsmithing on this was bad...never should have been used to put forward a policy that was about reforming the police. It should have been "reform the police" from being militaristic to more community sensitive with social/psychiatric workers utilized to assist the police in domestic disputes or with calls about people having mental health problems...something the police are woefully untrained to handle.  It is not too late for the Dems to rephrase this and make it more about allocating funds towards these issues and lower the allocation of funding towards weaponry and surplus military equipment.

Joe has no OFF button.  Repeat, stutter, repeat, stutter, repeat . . . I believe it was the first 37 minutes today.  Horrible.  Why do I still watch?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, KayVeeTeeVee said:

Joe has no OFF button.  Repeat, stutter, repeat, stutter, repeat . . . I believe it was the first 37 minutes today.  Horrible.  Why do I still watch?

I fast forwarded through the mindless man talk about baseball trades with Jonathan  Lemire...

• Love 2

Friday recap beginning at 7 am.

Joe started yelling at Lemire that Biden should force all members of the military to get vaccinated. They get vaccines for other illnesses, so this is just one more vaccine.

Joe said the vaccination program is being ruined by conspiracy theorists & cult members.

Joe is demanding that Biden should force the troops to get the vaccine.

• Love 1
(edited)

Eugene Robinson said the CDC has to communicate that the Delta variant is a game changer.

Mika applauded the CDC for being clear as a bell.

Mika blames Facebook for vaccine hesitancy.

Mika is wearing a black yoga top.

Joe said there are several Fox news people like Hannity urging people to get the vaccine.

Joe is mad at people getting their news from Facebook. They should be watching cable news shows to get informed.

Mika wants Facebook to be shut down. She should delete her instagram account & promise to never appear on Facebook Live with her pets.

Joe supports booster shots.

Edited by oakville
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Mika correctly pronounced DR Vin Gupta's name correctly !

Vaccine mandates are gaining in popularity according to the pollster.

Heilemann praised Biden for dealing with the virus.

He admitted that Biden was a bit premature over the July 4th weekend celebrating the end of mask regulations.

Mika is mad at health workers that are refusing to get the vaccine.

• Love 3

There was a screen shot of vaccination by viewers.

MSNBC has 79% vaccinated vs Fox News 64% & Facebook at 61%.

Mika failed to acknowledge that at most Fox & MSNBC Cable News attracts 6 million regular viewers, many who are over the age of 50.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Joe said some  African Americans are also vaccine hesitant.

Joe wants Trump to urge people to get the vaccine.

Heather McGhee said that AA are nervous around Doctors. Her mother has glaucoma.

Heather said some AA can't get transportation to get the vaccine. She likes door to door vaccine delivery.

• Love 2

Only one half hour in and I am already commenting on her. Did she really say "manility leader" when referring to Kevin McCarthy? With all the noticeable editorialising and reactions while others were speaking I wonder if they usually mute her microphone when Joe is there.

• Love 5

I tuned in at the beginning of the 8:00 hour/rerun.  Meeka is sporting a blouse that looks a size too big; and the usual dark sweater/jacket; she is over-enunciating words.  But I haven't seen Joe - is he Off Today?  

• Love 1

I saw a bit of Mika on her high horse about Facebook and Fox news...blah, blah, blah. She's like a broken record with the Covid crap. Maybe it's time she put a call out to her KYV crusaders and they can go door to door to convince people to get the vaccine. She gets tongue-tied and squirmy with her soliloquies...it's kind of fun to watch as you just know she's going to screw up. She looked like she had a grey pajama top on under her black sweater. There is a fingerprint or some other schmutz on her camera lens that looks like a spotlight on her right breast. She's not informative nor helpful. That's the recap of my 5 minutes wasted this morning.

Edited by plumbago blues
  • Love 5

They are repeating long form articles and magazine pieces from last week re: Covid.
Why don't they bring on anti-vaxxers ( and flat earthers https://www.facebook.com/groups/gayforglobies/  I found this this weekend - it is not for the faint hearted ) so they can air their grievances, and describe their conspiracy theories?  It's not a "both sides" thing, it's a chance for normal people to see and hear what 35% of Americans think.  Perhaps by shining light on their opinions, anti-government viewpoints may evaporate, or, cause more people to push back making it harder to be a willfully diseased wingnut in society.
Anything would be better than Mika rending her garments and wailing about why are her ankles wet while she's standing in the ocean.  I cannot listen to her fake disbelief and breathy exasperation on the topic of Covid any more.  "Gosh! Good grief! I cannot believe it!  What is it with these people!  Ack!"
You've covered it, Morning Joe.  You're on the right side of things.  Good work.  Now, you're just repeating yourselves.   Update us with the spread of the Delta variant, and perhaps try to facilitate a solution through dialogue and reporting, but please stop repeating your opinions over and over and over and over.  You're not (c)Ovid.  You're not eloquent.  

• Love 6

Well, Joe was off again this morning and Mika never said anything.  He was off for almost 2 weeks, comes back last week and now he's off again?  What kind of contract does he have that allows for so much time off?  (Not to mention his absences on the show when he does show up.  What does he do, go out to the kitchen for something to eat if he doesn't want to be involved in a particular segment?  Because that's how it comes across.)  If I did that where I work, I would be fired.  Whatever he's getting paid, it's far too much and him doing far too little.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Linda956 said:

Well, Joe was off again this morning and Mika never said anything.  He was off for almost 2 weeks, comes back last week and now he's off again?  What kind of contract does he have that allows for so much time off?  (Not to mention his absences on the show when he does show up.  What does he do, go out to the kitchen for something to eat if he doesn't want to be involved in a particular segment?  Because that's how it comes across.)  If I did that where I work, I would be fired.  Whatever he's getting paid, it's far too much and him doing far too little.

Right? Something's going on with Joe...unless he has a contract like Howard Stern who has about 10 weeks vacation and then took the summer off completely this year. If he can't show up on Monday after being out for over a week, then maybe its time to retire. If he's in Florida, then maybe he's got some family member who is sick with COVID and he has to quarantine. Who knows but why can't they say something and be honest. Jonathan Lemire is a terrible stand in for Joe and a terrible host of Way Too Early...he has zero personality and just so impersonal and smarmy. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Kemper said:

I tuned in at the beginning of the 8:00 hour/rerun.  Meeka is sporting a blouse that looks a size too big; and the usual dark sweater/jacket; she is over-enunciating words.  But I haven't seen Joe - is he Off Today?  

She was over-enunciating because earlier she had said "erection" instead of "election," and everyone on the set cracked up.  The next time it was in the teleprompter, she carefully said "ee-l-l-l-l-l-lec-tion."

• Love 5

6 hours ago, Lowcountry snark said:

You've covered it, Morning Joe.  You're on the right side of things.  Good work.  Now, you're just repeating yourselves.   Update us with the spread of the Delta variant, and perhaps try to facilitate a solution through dialogue and reporting, but please stop repeating your opinions over and over and over and over.  You're not (c)Ovid.  You're not eloquent.  

I'd welcome ANY kind of information points. What is accepted vax proof across the country (and why did they make the cards that size!)? Are smartcards going to be the norm? Exactly how harmful are large gatherings to the entire population (oh wait that will contradict our Red Sox/Olympic coverage!) If children MUST go back to school will masks really help them & their families if they're so much more susceptible to this strain? 

And where does this limitless supply of tests & testers come from? We have medical professionals, first responders, even military who require testing that in many cases have to use the same resources as the rest of the population. Not to mention the people who are actually ill. How about prioritizing them instead of folks who simply must not miss a concert or have to summer in a different place than they winter.

I know what side I'm on with this and damn I have more and more trouble watching MJ. The almost non-sequitur jazzhands facebook! wrap-up of the Jeh Johnson segment was just too much. And right after questioning how her "like-minded educated friends" can be so cult-like, taking no accountability for all those Mar a lago visits. Obviously FB is some kind of talking point from MSNBC and this garbage is so much more than that. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Linda956 said:

Joe is very upset that the  NBC TV ratings for the Olympics are down 40 % from the 2016 Olympics. NBC may have to refund some of the advertising revenue it collected from sponsors. This could affect Mika & Joe's contract renewal talks. Joe expects a substantial raise given that his daily criticism of former President Trump were the main factor in defeating him in 2020. Joe was wise to advise Biden to knock on doors & hold town halls like he did when he ran for Congress in 1994.

Joe is also furious that he & Mika were not invited to former President Obama's 60th birthday party on Martha's Vineyard that will be held on Friday. It is an exclusive VIP guest list including Oprah, Pearl Jam, & George Clooney.

Mika & Joe used to be regular  visitors to Martha's vineyard in past years & were invited to parties  hosted by Mike Barnicle & Steve Rattner. They consider themselves to be royalty on Martha's Vineyard.

Joe has admitted to being very critical of President Obama & blamed him for losing the House & Senate while he was President. Joe blamed Obama for the Democrats losing thousands of seats in state legislatures between 2010-2016.

President Obama was aloof according to Joe & refused to invite himself & Mika to stay in the Lincoln Bedroom while he was President.

Mika acknowledged that she was married to Jim Hoffer during virtually all of Obama's presidency, but it would be a nice gesture on behalf of the Obama's to acknowledge Mika & Joe as the most powerful cable news hosts in Washington.

• LOL 4

Willy was doing a wonderful job interviewing Colonel Vindman…someone else was asking questions too, I think.  I figured Joe was skipping out for coffee. But then he spoke; he framed his question on “a friend of his from Turkey” … because he simply has to interject himself into everything.

• Love 7

I tuned back in around the 8:30 hour; and was actually happy to see the cat running around the field at the Yankees game.  Even Meeka was enjoying the bit.  Of course, Joe and Lemire had to start taking Yankees/Red Sox.  We get it, Meeka does not enjoy this.  But her "act" is rude, elitist, and unprofessional. And rehearsed.  (Unprofessional! I kid!). She started making the frowny face, eyes squinting, sighing, and then.  She grabbed a stack of papers and noisily (very noisily) started shuffling them.  Hard.  Slamming the stack up and down on the desk. I do not care that she doesn't enjoy sports talk.  She has a job on a major network; her antics are insulting.  And rehearsed.  I am sorry, I just can't with her.

But you know what?  I would rather listen to the baseball talk than more and more and more Covid hand-wringing.  Because that is what Meeka's next story was - an interview with a doctor, Leana Wen, about Covid. Tell you what, MSNBC...give Meeka her own show; let's see how her ratings are.

Sorry this has been so long; it is just that I do enjoy some sports talk.  Since I don't really tune in all that much...does Show talk much about the Olympics?  Since it is on their parent network, you would think they would show highlights, talk about the athletes, etc.  Other than Meeka being shrill last week over the terrible-ness of Simone's coaches for making her compete.  Of which the next guest gave her a nice smack-down.

Edited by Kemper
spelling error
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Kemper said:

I tuned back in around the 8:30 hour; and was actually happy to see the cat running around the field at the Yankees game.  Even Meeka was enjoying the bit.  Of course, Joe and Lemire had to start taking Yankees/Red Sox.  We get it, Meeka does not enjoy this.  But her "act" is rude, elitist, and unprofessional. And rehearsed.  (Unprofessional! I kid!). She started making the frowny face, eyes squinting, sighing, and then.  She grabbed a stack of papers and noisily (very noisily) started shuffling them.  Hard.  Slamming the stack up and down on the desk. I do not care that she doesn't enjoy sports talk.  She has a job on a major network; her antics are insulting.  And rehearsed.  I am sorry, I just can't with her.

But you know what?  I would rather listen to the baseball talk than more and more and more Covid hand-wringing.  Because that is what Meeka's next story was - an interview with a doctor, Leana Wen, about Covid. Tell you what, MSNBC...give Meeka her own show; let's see how her ratings are.

Sorry this has been so long; it is just that I do enjoy some sports talk.  Since I don't really tune in all that much...does Show talk much about the Olympics?  Since it is on their parent network, you would think they would show highlights, talk about the athletes, etc.  Other than Meeka being shrill last week over the terrible-ness of Simone's coaches for making her compete.  Of which the next guest gave her a nice smack-down.

Meeka's overly 'sweet' reaction to the cat on the baseball field was sickening.  It's a cat.  We get it.  You like cats.  No need to go overboard with the isn't he sweet business.  The poor thing was scared.  I don't care for the sports talk, but agree that it's better than wailing about folks not getting the vaccination.  And I really resent the huge announcement about Simone Biles on the bottom of the screen during the 6 a.m. hour.  No spoiler - I would have preferred watching the meet to find out the result.  Okay, I think I'm done. ;)

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Kemper said:

But her "act" is rude, elitist, and unprofessional.

Actually, this describes not only her behavior during sports talk, but also her whole persona on the show.

Her latest obsession with the virus is almost pathological. She's like a broken record and none of her "viewers" are listening anymore. It's a big world out there, Meeks. How about doing the Texas border crisis next? Start with the 1000 or so illegal immigrants under the bridge in Mission. I'll wait for your lecture on that. (Not really, I can't watch her anymore.)

• Love 4
15 hours ago, oakville said:

Joe is also furious that he & Mika were not invited to former President Obama's 60th birthday party on Martha's Vineyard that will be held on Friday. It is an exclusive VIP guest list including Oprah, Pearl Jam, & George Clooney.

Wait.  Whaaaat???  Where's my invite? *sniff*

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I am so sorry...I don't mean to keep posting.  But the "paper slamming/banging" incident today was, for me, a possible game changer.  I have never seen such rude, selfish, behavior (at least intentional bad behavior) as what Meeka purposely did this morning.  She should be suspended for a few days.  It was insulting to viewers, Joe, Willy, Lemire, and everyone else on-air and behind the camera.  

She just gets worse, worst and worster; at this point, unwatchable. I can't believe I would tune in for Squinty Shouty Constant Bully Joe over Meeka.  Joe is more of a "dripping faucet" type...meaning a constant irritant.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

Wait.  Whaaaat???  Where's my invite? *sniff*

I think MSNBC will be covering the birthday party live. Valerie Jarrett will be there & probably Steve Rattner since he was the car czar under President Obama.

It's a slap in the face to loyal fans of Mika , given that she selected VP Kamala Harris to be part of her KYV 50 over 50 list & gave an honorable mention to former First Lady, Michelle Obama .

• LOL 4

And she had a smirk on her face while she was slamming the papers.  Like she thinks she's too good for this show and having to deal with people she deems beneath her for liking sports.  She needs to be reprimanded and suspended. 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Kemper said:

Willy was doing a wonderful job interviewing Colonel Vindman…someone else was asking questions too, I think.  I figured Joe was skipping out for coffee. But then he spoke; he framed his question on “a friend of his from Turkey” … because he simply has to interject himself into everything.

I appreciated that when asked, Vindman spoke of his experiences in comparison to those of the Capitol officers in a genuine, respectful manner. THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE, JOE.

I'm all for continuous January 6 and Covid coverage. I just think MJ is doing a terrible job of it, save the occasional guest who may be allowed to express a full thought without being interrupted with "And Facebook!" That Joe keeps acting like Republicans tweeting a thumbs up to the Capitol police or Trump endorsing vaccines is a good idea or will even be remotely effective is maddening. 

Two thoughts on Mika: she did not ask a question of Vindman but Willie directed Vindman to address her at the end of the interview to pay her dad a compliment which just seemed odd and more of the Mika-Joe rare air life that can really put me off the show. Also, Joe really seemed to stress how his & Willie's kids are SO much younger than Mika's. That was not all in my head, right?

OK one more thought - WHEN are they going to fix that lighting on Mika's right side? Or is that cardigan just permanently stained with deodorant??

Edited by chick binewski
no one will think you know your value if you can't spell
  • Love 4

It is an exclusive VIP guest list including Oprah, Pearl Jam, & George Clooney.

Obama has recently either cancelled or downsized his party due to the Delta variant of Covid. I am a little relieved since I was worried that Harry and Meghan might have been invited as Oprah's plus two.

Meeks made another whopper of a word substitution this morning, I was in heavy traffic so I wasn't able to commit it to memory. I did have a fleeting thought that if she has early onset dementia I will feel guilty about pointing out her numerous errors. Although the loud paper shuffling can only be characterized as being extremely rude.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

Obama has recently either cancelled or downsized his party due to the Delta variant of Covid. I am a little relieved since I was worried that Harry and Meghan might have been invited as Oprah's plus two.

The Delta variant was the public excuse given by the organizers of the event. However, we all know there was a huge backlash  among the political class that Mika & Joe were not invited to the event.

Joe could have offered to sing one if his many hit songs for President Obama & Mika would agree to interview Michelle Obama for KYV.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1