Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, neona said:

it cracks me up that y'all are puzzled about this. Just google "Red Sox game schedule" and you can pretty much predict his vacation days lmao. he's not a complciated human tbh

//not really here, back on break

Old man Joe should just retire and be the jock strap washer for the Red Sox.

• LOL 3
12 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

I'm going to add mty two cents in about Joe's absence. Several thoughts: Might he have COVID? He did rant incessantly in April and part of May about about wanting the mask mandates to end and moaned and groaned about having to wear them and that the "country" needed to get back to pre pandemic life. He gloated when the mask mandates were dropped for vaccinated people and was seen all over the place without one on. Theory #2...maybe one of his kids is ill? Theory#3...he is pissed about Mika leaving to do her own morning show and is pouting at home. It's just weird and extremely odd for the host to be out for almost two weeks and so soon after a week off for the July 4th break and nothing said about why.

I thought maybe the tinnitus but covid is as good a guess as any; Joe's name is on the show and he's been gone almost two weeks - normally there would be a mention of vacation or something. This is just odd. 

Lemire has been more tolerable for me lately. I may just feel sorry for him bc dude must be exhausted - WTE to MJ to 11th Hour in one day is much.

I had Friday off to watch the whole show but by the end of the week Mika's Mildred Pierce-esque readings had driven me over the edge. "It's a cult people are dying Trump is awful!". While I may agree with this I can't help but go back to Mika & Joe playing their part in ushering this in when they show freaking Bezos in his personal rocket ship marveling about how obvious climate change is when you can see it from space and NO ONE calls him on it and instead we get each segment capped with Joe and Mika's Town & Country glamour shots.

Rant over. Until I start drinking.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

I thought maybe the tinnitus but covid is as good a guess as any; Joe's name is on the show and he's been gone almost two weeks - normally there would be a mention of vacation or something. This is just odd. 

Lemire has been more tolerable for me lately. I may just feel sorry for him bc dude must be exhausted - WTE to MJ to 11th Hour in one day is much.

I had Friday off to watch the whole show but by the end of the week Mika's Mildred Pierce-esque readings had driven me over the edge. "It's a cult people are dying Trump is awful!". While I may agree with this I can't help but go back to Mika & Joe playing their part in ushering this in when they show freaking Bezos in his personal rocket ship marveling about how obvious climate change is when you can see it from space and NO ONE calls him on it and instead we get each segment capped with Joe and Mika's Town & Country glamour shots.

Rant over. Until I start drinking.

THIS^^^ !!!! I thought the MSNBC coverage of both Branson and Bezos's excellent adventures was irresponsible and over the top. No push back at all about the lack of accountability as to their contribution to polluting the atomsphere for the good of their bank accounts. To pretend that these guys are doing something for science or space exploration was deplorable for a news outlet...this all about another way to make money. They will not be "exploring" space or doing any scientific work whatsoever. But no one took them to task on these issues...instead they showed them dousing themselves in champagne and calling themselves "astronauts". Yes, Joe and Mika like to be with the rich and powerful...at one time they were pals with Trump and even went to Mar A Lago on occasion. 

I am not a fan of Lemire...I find him to be snarky, smarmy. Also, he's obnoxious with all the hate for the Yankees and his bromance with the Red Sox. For me, it just seems alienating to so many other people who are not fans of either of these teams to go on and on every single day about the last night's games between these two teams or a rundown of the latest scores and "great"plays made by the Red Sox. Lemire has this smirk most of the time on his face that reminds me of the smart guy in high school who was unathletic but would know all the box scores and stats of all Red Sox players. Now he's all full of himself because he's sitting at the lunch table with the cool kids...Joe, Mika and Willie.  Oh well...now my rant is over.

• Love 5

Joe finally figured out how to work Ronald Reagan into the Covid narrative.  He was talking about how Biden should be bold, get tough and use his power to basically mandate vaccines for people in the workplace.  Like Ronnie used his power to fire the air traffic controllers when they went on strike.  I can’t believe he would compare a strike by government employees to a deadly pandemic. 

They gave the Olympics short shrift; solely focusing on Team USA. A 13-year-old Japanese girl winning a gold medal in skateboarding did not receive a mention. The whole Olympic segment got short shrift; he had to get to The Red Sox updates and mention “Young Jack” … who is how old now?  Joe…we hardly missed you.

• Love 5
(edited)

This morning’s show so far is a cacophony of paper rustling and heavy sighing happening in the background as guests speak. I’m sure it’s Mika. Does no one know how to mute the mic?

Edited by Eliot
  • Love 7

Monday Recap.

The Olympics has played havoc with my viewing habits. I tried watching CNBC, but it is showing shows like American Greed instead of the usual Squawk Box.

The Canadian cable tv companies can`t broadcast the NBC USA Olympics tv shows while the CBC is airing Olympic coverage.

MSNBC is showing Friday`s Brian Williams 11th hour. Jonathan Lemire was on the show.

There are ads for Morning Joe, featuring Joe, so I suppose he has not abandoned the show. The clips are from the 2 days when Mika & Joe were on set in Washington.

James Carville & Mr Always Wrong , William Kristol.

It looks like an interesting show.

I fast forwarded through the show & Morning Joe appeared after Brian Williams.

It is the 7 a.m. block of the show.

Joe is talking about a Morning Joe Supercomputer in TJ's basement providing research on vaccines.

• Love 2

Mika said Covid cases are exploding in Florida. Joe is mad at Gov De Santis.

Joe said his friends told him that hospitals are overcrowded in Florida.

Joe forgot to tell viewers that cases exploded last summer in the sunbelt since people stayed indoors with air conditioning.

Joe admitted that the vaccine isn't perfect but you won't get very sick.

• Love 2

Dr Zeke Emmanuel appeared. He used to be a Morning Joe regular guest.

He said the Delta variant spreads very quickly & affects younger people.

Dr Zeke supports mandatory vaccinations for health workers.

• Love 2

Ratner came on the show to talk about the stock market.

Joe told Ratner that he has been traveling throughout the Northeast & Deep South this summer & buys a Big Mac Value meal every day. Joe told Mika he is saving money.

Restaurants are having trouble getting workers. They are paying signing bonuses.

• Love 1

Joe said it was brilliant for Pelosi to put Cheney & Adam Kissinger on the January 6th committee.

Cheney is popular with Independents & swing voters according to Joe.

Joe said Kevin Mccarthy is doomed for supporting Trump.

• Love 2

Richard Haas said there is no escape from Globalization.

Joe told Haas he was reading a book on China. China has to be confronted on climate change. The USA needs China to help reduce pollution & stop climate change.

Joe admitted that the Coronavirus started in China and spread to other countries.

Haas is happy that Biden is re establishing connections with Europe.

Haas wants the USA to donate vaccines to other countries.

• Love 2

Haas is upset that France beat the USA in basketball. It's a sign of the decline in the USA.

Scarborough asked about the Yankees & Red Sox. Joe mocked him for being a Yankees fan.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, meowmommy said:

@oakville, did you see what you did there?  You, all by your little lonesome, made this topic HOT!!!     👏👏👏

Ha! I didn't realize I was an influencer :)

I had to stop watching Morning Joe because Canada is getting a new Queen's rep for Head of State today.

There is a ceremony on all the Canadian news networks for the installation ( inauguration) of the new Governor General ( queen's Representative).

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Mika is furious at unvaccinated people.

Will MSNBC let Mika make PSA ads to scold people that don't get vaccinated ?

Joe said people didn't have to trade their bibles to get vaccinations for polio.

Mika & Joe seem to believe that only white evangelical Trump supporters are opposed to the vaccine.

Would Mika & Joe dare invite  African Americans that are afraid of getting the vaccine on the show ? 

• Love 2

Joe wants Biden to behave like Reagan when he fired the air traffic controllers.

Joe is mad at teachers that want to keep schools closed.

Luce said Biden could ban unvaccinated people from planes & federal properties.

Luce supports Macrons plan for banning people from restaurants & museums that don't have the vaccine.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Kemper said:

Joe finally figured out how to work Ronald Reagan into the Covid narrative.  He was talking about how Biden should be bold, get tough and use his power to basically mandate vaccines for people in the workplace.  Like Ronnie used his power to fire the air traffic controllers when they went on strike.  I can’t believe he would compare a strike by government employees to a deadly pandemic.

Reagan got several mentions, perhaps working on those references was what kept Joe off the show for almost 2 weeks?

After no Joe, it's astonishing to compare how little Mika talks when he's in attendance.

Also, apparently "Facebook" is the new "cult". Drink!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Kemper said:

They gave the Olympics short shrift; solely focusing on Team USA. A 13-year-old Japanese girl winning a gold medal in skateboarding did not receive a mention. The whole Olympic segment got short shrift; he had to get to The Red Sox updates and mention “Young Jack” … who is how old now?  Joe…we hardly missed you.

Thank you for talking about Joe's horrible false equivalency about Reagan's abuse of power in firing air traffic controllers to using that same power to mandate vaccines. Comparing a strike by government employees to a deadly pandemic was outrageous. And, for the record, Reagan's firing of the air traffic controllers WAS NOT popular...especially amongst union workers from other industries. Was it popular amongst most Republicans who have a particular disdain for working people and unions? Yes...they loved his "cowboy" "Ronbo" style and applauded workers being fired.

Also, if Joe and his staff had done their jobs they would know that President Biden and the Biden Administration has discussed vaccine mandates but are awaiting full approval from the FDA before doing so...right now the vaccines are only approved for emergency use only. In order for a mandate of this magnitude to be effective the FDA full approval needs to be in place.

All in all his return to the show was just more of the same babble and bluster with more opinionated blow baggery and a lack of adequate factual research involved before air time. Glad I missed the Red Sox discussion as I turned off the show after Ed Luce. I would like to see Joe apologize for his rants in early April about mask mandates being lifted and a return to a full stadium crowds at Fenway...his personal grievance complaint back then was selfish and self serving...he was pissed that Fenway wasn't packed and that Boston was dead on  Good Friday. So masks were to blame? Holiday weekend, no one in town, still winter type weather...that had nothing to do with it? Ugh...

• Love 6
4 hours ago, oakville said:

Mika is furious at unvaccinated people.

Will MSNBC let Mika make PSA ads to scold people that don't get vaccinated ?

Joe said people didn't have to trade their bibles to get vaccinations for polio.

Mika & Joe seem to believe that only white evangelical Trump supporters are opposed to the vaccine.

Would Mika & Joe dare invite  African Americans that are afraid of getting the vaccine on the show ? 

So thus show has moved from tedious anti Trump rants every day, to rants about the failure of Americans to vaccinate. The trouble is, Joe and Mika are preaching to the choir on this one, as I’d guess MSNBC viewers are pretty well entirely vaccinated by now, so what is the point?

• Love 7
7 hours ago, oakville said:

Joe is demanding that schools be reopened this fall. Joe doesn't want to hear about any complaints from teachers unions.

This makes me really really mad.  So if the schools close we are to blame teacher's unions?  Well, Joe.  If Meeka was a teacher, any of your kids were teachers, how would you feel about schools staying open during a pandemic?  As of right now, young children will not be vaccinated.   

So if they have to close - we will blame the teacher's unions and not the people who have not seen fit to be vaccinated.  If things have to close, this is all THEIR fault.  But yes, let's blame a union...that is Joe revealing who he really is, and always has been. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Thank you for talking about Joe's horrible false equivalency about Reagan's abuse of power in firing air traffic controllers to using that same power to mandate vaccines. Comparing a strike by government employees to a deadly pandemic was outrageous. And, for the record, Reagan's firing of the air traffic controllers WAS NOT popular...especially amongst union workers from other industries. Was it popular amongst most Republicans who have a particular disdain for working people and unions? Yes...they loved his "cowboy" "Ronbo" style and applauded workers being fired.

Also, if Joe and his staff had done their jobs they would know that President Biden and the Biden Administration has discussed vaccine mandates but are awaiting full approval from the FDA before doing so...right now the vaccines are only approved for emergency use only. In order for a mandate of this magnitude to be effective the FDA full approval needs to be in place.

All in all his return to the show was just more of the same babble and bluster with more opinionated blow baggery and a lack of adequate factual research involved before air time. Glad I missed the Red Sox discussion as I turned off the show after Ed Luce. I would like to see Joe apologize for his rants in early April about mask mandates being lifted and a return to a full stadium crowds at Fenway...his personal grievance complaint back then was selfish and self serving...he was pissed that Fenway wasn't packed and that Boston was dead on  Good Friday. So masks were to blame? Holiday weekend, no one in town, still winter type weather...that had nothing to do with it? Ugh...

Joe worked hard on his vacation to come up with new talking points & people to blame for whatever he is mad at. Joe's new support for American Exceptionalism will arouse viewers.

It was a slap in the face for the Red Sox to not let Joe & his young son throw out the first pitch at Fenway when they attended the game in April. 

Joe also spent time during his holiday studying the Reagan administration , looking for topics to congratulate President Reagan for firing the air traffic controllers in 1981.

Joe mocked the airline pilots that were afraid to land at airports without air traffic controllers. Joe said they were wimps who should have landed the planes by themselves rather than rely on unionized employees.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Rickster said:

So thus show has moved from tedious anti Trump rants every day, to rants about the failure of Americans to vaccinate. The trouble is, Joe and Mika are preaching to the choir on this one, as I’d guess MSNBC viewers are pretty well entirely vaccinated by now, so what is the point?

3 hours ago, Kemper said:

This makes me really really mad.  So if the schools close we are to blame teacher's unions?  Well, Joe.  If Meeka was a teacher, any of your kids were teachers, how would you feel about schools staying open during a pandemic?  As of right now, young children will not be vaccinated.   

So if they have to close - we will blame the teacher's unions and not the people who have not seen fit to be vaccinated.  If things have to close, this is all THEIR fault.  But yes, let's blame a union...that is Joe revealing who he really is, and always has been. 

Mika was much last week (cult!) but these uninsightful arguments - schools MUST be open, Facebook is the cause of the delta spread - make it seem like MJ has been handed down dull talking points from above, kind of like listening to Hoda Kotb repeat "this is the new normal" over and over last year. 

Kids need socialization but you know what they need more? Adults who can care for them and undamaged lungs. Facebook as a news source is awful, but this country had someone who set the table of doubt for covid before March 2020 and ignored the recommendations to forewarn people. And as much as Joe & Mika blast Trump, the fact they keep inviting him to recommend the vaccine just smells bad, imo. 

In this instance I could not agree more with Bill Burr.

• Love 4
(edited)

BrownBear2012 - thank you for mentioning how unpopular Reagan's firing of the Air Traffic Controllers was.  I was pretty sure but just couldn't remember and was too lazy to look it up. 

And as for blaming Facebook for the spread of misinformation.  To me, the most alarming thing is people trusting the falsehoods and crazy on a good many social media sites.  But Facebook is an easy rant...Joe can get maybe five minutes out of it if he tries.  Lazy.

Edited by Kemper
spelling error
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, Kemper said:

BrownBear2012 - thank you for mentioning how unpopular Reagan's firing of the Air Traffic Controllers was.  I was pretty sure but just couldn't remember and was too lazy to look it up. 

And as for blaming Facebook for the spread of misinformation.  To me, the most alarming thing is people trusting the falsehoods and crazy on a good many social media sites.  But Facebook is an easy rant...Joe can get maybe five minutes out of it if he tries.  Lazy.

I remember recapping the show when Facebook became a public company.

Joe & Donny Deutsh predicted that  Facebook would crash when it  went public at $38 a share in 2012.

Joe mocked Zuckerberg for wearing a hoodie at the NYSE when the company went public.

Joe was wearing fleece on a daily basis on the show when he made that comment.

Joe said Zuckerberg was too young to run a publicly traded company & predicted the company would flop.

Donny called Zuckererg a punk who didn't understand branding.

Joe said Zuckerberg had a bad haircut & looked like a nerd.

Facebook is now worth 10 times more than when it went public in 2012.

Joe is jealous of Zuckerberg.

• Love 6
(edited)
18 hours ago, Kemper said:

At the time of the firing of the air traffic controllers, my husband was working for a union. The rank and file members of his union were outraged since their union had supported Reagan in the last election...they felt he had betrayed the unions that supported him and the union workers who had voted for him. Joe Scarborough must not have known any union people down his Florida swamp or he would have known this. The only people it was popular with were the right wing donor class of the GOP who have consistently, over the last 40 years chipped away at unionization and collective bargaining. And some would say, it all started with Reagan's destruction of the air traffic controllers for striking.

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • Love 9

Tuesday Recap beginning at 7 am.

Once again, I get Brian Williams 11th hour at 6 am instead of Morning Joe.

Joe appears at 7 am, & right on cue starts talking about American exceptionalism.

Joe said you can discuss the 1619 project & the 1776 Declaration of Independance.

Joe said Americans freed people from WW2.

Joe said it took till 1964 to achieve the goals of 1776.

Joe supports the Constitution.

Joe opposed slavery.

Eugene said history is complicated.

Eddie Glaude is on the set. He has more books on his shelf.

He wrote another book.

Mika is wearing a pink cardigan.

Mika supports vaccine mandates.

Mika supports mask mandates.

• Love 3

DeBlasio told Joe that he is leading the witness.

Joe`questions are so long that I can go to the fridge, get OJ, come back & he is still asking a question which he provides an answer to. 

Barnicle said the virus is being politicized.

• LOL 4

De Blasio said that Joe could be on Jeopardy given his knowledge of history.

Mika said the FDA should approve the vaccines.

Dr Dave Campbell read a story about the military vaccinating troops.

• Love 2

During the 8 am block, Joe said it was wrong for George P Bush to negotiate with bullies.

Trump endorsed his opponent.

They showed a clip of Trump bragging that he was leading Bush 42-3.

• LOL 1

Joe said police officers will testify about the Jan 6th riot. It will be bad for the GOP.

Joe is mad a pastor in Tennessee that doesn't want people wearing masks.

Joe said the pastor is not following the Gospel.

Joe is mad at Evangelicals that won't wear masks.

• Love 1

Oakville - when I tuned in around 5:30 a.m. there was Elise Jordan wearing Scarlett's green drapes; did she do the entire 5-6 Way Too Early hour?  At 6:00 a.m. I got Meeka (in her pink cardigan - wish she would wear color more often) and Joe.  I think that is who I watched.

MJ got it's usual picture and mention on Mediaite today.  Apparently Joe said  re Kevin McCarthy's criticism of the two Republicans on the Jan. 6 committee:  "childish name calling is all they have" ... and I actually burst out laughing.  Has Joe listened to himself?  I didn't see this - did anyone else?  Because if it makes Mediaite...it is important!!  

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, Kemper said:

Oakville - when I tuned in around 5:30 a.m. there was Elise Jordan wearing Scarlett's green drapes; did she do the entire 5-6 Way Too Early hour?  At 6:00 a.m. I got Meeka (in her pink cardigan - wish she would wear color more often) and Joe.  I think that is who I watched.

MJ got it's usual picture and mention on Mediaite today.  Apparently Joe said  re Kevin McCarthy's criticism of the two Republicans on the Jan. 6 committee:  "childish name calling is all they have" ... and I actually burst out laughing.  Has Joe listened to himself?  I didn't see this - did anyone else?  Because if it makes Mediaite...it is important!!  

I didn't see Way Too Early, so I don't know if she stayed on the entire show.

I do know that when she appears from her house , the lighting is very poor & her drapes cover the windows.

It's possible that Elise tore down the drapes from the windows and decided to wear them on the show because she was well lit today.

Joe loves childish name calling & frequently uses it against anyone he doesn't like.

I remember when he used to make fun of Senator Marco Rubio for wearing cowboy boots to raise his height on the debate stage.

Joe said Rubio was too short to be President & was happy when Trump called him Little Marco.

• Love 3
(edited)

Elise did the entire hour on Way Too Early. I was struck at how poorly she read the teleprompter and how many people's names she mispronounced.  I guess that her forte is extemporaneous commenting which she does quite well.

As far as her green shirt, I have recently noticed a return to leg of mutton sleeves on female commentators so, she's not alone in the 1970-1980 style revisit.  (I think I saw the sleeves worn by people commenting on the Olympics - and there were at least two.)

Edited by Me from ME
Additional thought.
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Kemper said:

when I tuned in around 5:30 a.m. there was Elise Jordan wearing Scarlett's green drapes;

She saw them in the window and couldn't resist. [tm Carol Burnett]

I have recently noticed a return to leg of mutton sleeves on female commentators so, she's not alone in the 1970-1980 style revisit. 

And big floppy shirts in general. Rashida Jones sports a hideous mustard-colored drapery shirt in her latest Expedia commercial.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, oakville said:

DeBlasio told Joe that he is leading the witness.

Joe`questions are so long that I can go to the fridge, get OJ, come back & he is still asking a question which he provides an answer to. 

Barnicle said the virus is being politicized.

Again…why is Mike Barnicle on any show at all? Oh, I forgot…he’s Joe’s drinking buddy. That’s some great input he offered up…I hadn’t heard that the virus was being politicized before 😂😂😂

• Love 3
7 hours ago, oakville said:

Why is Elise Jordan wearing a green drape? It i too big for her.

Secret Agent Clint is back. People are being paid to bash the vaccines on the internet.

Elise Jordan was awful on Too Early this morning. Read the teleprompter poorly and had no personality at all…and that blouse! I thought Jacob Soboroff did a good job on Monday…what are they doing anyway? Trying out various people for the gig like Jeopardy?

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Elise Jordan was awful on Too Early this morning. Read the teleprompter poorly and had no personality at all…and that blouse! I thought Jacob Soboroff did a good job on Monday…what are they doing anyway? Trying out various people for the gig like Jeopardy?

May they should give Levar Burton a try?  I'd tune in.  Right now it looks like the network is throwing stuff against the wall to see what sticks.  This.  A major network.

The humongous blouse craze - I saw it last week on The Young and the Restless.  Sharon (the forever wide-eyed ingenue) was wearing one in neon yellow.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Me from ME said:

Elise did the entire hour on Way Too Early. I was struck at how poorly she read the teleprompter and how many people's names she mispronounced.

Wow, a Mika level performance right out of the gate, eh? Meeting mentor-Mika's standards of journalism might just get Elise the KYV treatment! MSNBC, or at least MJ, is almost incestuous...the same people just changing seats...nothing original or fresh. (See the blurbs on Joe's newest book...talk about boot-licking...all the usual suspects praising Joe...I'd like an independent critic to weigh in.)

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

It’s hard to imagine anyone wants a job called “Way Too Early”, plus being saddled with covering for The Twins? No thanks…

Nicolle Wallace put in her dues for MJ and I guess it worked out for her. She’s the best of all of them now.

I don’t see Lemire going anytime soon. I wish they’d ditch the Twins and put him and Elise Jordan on. Why not?!

27 minutes ago, jenkait said:

It’s hard to imagine anyone wants a job called “Way Too Early”, plus being saddled with covering for The Twins? No thanks…

Nicolle Wallace put in her dues for MJ and I guess it worked out for her. She’s the best of all of them now.

I don’t see Lemire going anytime soon. I wish they’d ditch the Twins and put him and Elise Jordan on. Why not?!

That would be the death knell for this show…

• Love 2
3 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Again…why is Mike Barnicle on any show at all? Oh, I forgot…he’s Joe’s drinking buddy. That’s some great input he offered up…I hadn’t heard that the virus was being politicized before 😂😂😂

Barnicle has access to Red Sox season tickets, which he gives to Joe & his son when he wants to attend a game.

It's outrageous that the Red Sox don't provide Joe a complimentary suite.

• LOL 4

Wednesday Recap beginning t 7 am.

On this important newsday, Joe is wearing a fleece top with a Morning Joe logo with a tie.

Joe likes wearing clothes with his name on it.

Mika is wearing a black top. I expect a few cry reading segments.

First topic is the attack on the Capitol.

Federal employees will need to be vaccinated.

Dr Fauci explained the need to wear masks indoors if you are vaccinated.

Mika & Joe could use the new CDC guidelines to stay secluded in the Florida bunker after they leave the Maine bunker.

Joe will be happy since he doesn't like to host the show outside Florida for tax purposes.

• Love 2

Another terrible mispronunciation from Mika this morning.  She was reading the list of performers for the upcoming New York Re-opening Concert and pronounced Patti Smith's last name as Smythe (as if it was British).   Really Mika, you couldn't even read Smith properly on the teleprompter?

• Love 3