Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

Bless her heart.  Points for claiming to have fallen in love with the beautiful game, but she mispronounced Mo Salah's name, and she said he missed "the Golden Boot" this weekend.  She means a hat trick.  He missed a hat trick, not the Golden Boot, for crying out loud.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

oh man, Joe was waxing poetic in the spirit of....what did anand G call it again...Avuncular Kumbaya Bipartisan Shamanism today. Surprisingly Mike Barnicle was the voice of reason, saying there's no time to hold back when people have been completely fucked over and are suffering. Buuuut at least Joe being back to being Joe feels like normalcy finally returning again

a lil disappointing that their 8 am break was so important they had to cut-off Professor Zuboff mid-sentence. Finally a real expert and she only got like 5 minutes gaaah. I hope she comes back.

I liked today's show tho, it felt very fresh and varied and they actually covered a lot of topics, and there were some surprising moments like Yamiche's beautiful tribute to Toni Morrison...did she say she was writing a book?? 

• Love 3

Tuesday Mini Recap.

Joe returned to the show by using his Southern Accent t make fun of West Virginia Governor Justice. Justice support the Biden stimulus package.

Joe said he would be the skunk at the party & support the 10 Republican Senators who want a lower stimulus package. Joe said that the $1.9 Trillion stimulus isn't needed. The economy is growing faster than expected. Viewers with a memory longer than a goldfish remember Joe predicting a Great Depresion in 2021. The economy was doomed according to Joe. Joe said at the time that his neighbors who were business leaders agreed with him.

Joe pounded the desk & mocked  Liberal Mika for supporting the $15/ hr minimum wage . Mika nodded yes. Mika said it was a great idea. Joe said it passed in Florida. Joe doesn't seem to want a $15 minimum wage now.

Joe wants to do the minimum wage package separately.

Joe wants 60 votes for a bi partisan package.

Kasie ! is happy that the Senators had a productive meeting.

"Bi partisan " is Joe's new talking point.

• Love 4

Joe is excited about Mancin, Sinema & Kelly joining the GOP Senator in voting for lower stimulus.

Kasie said it was wrong of VP Harris to talk to W.Virgina media without informing Mancin.

Kasie was laughing & getting too giggly about Mancin.

Willie said that Biden likes to negotiate with Senators.

Joe mocked Blue Check Democrats for trying to ram through the stimulus bill.

Mika was happy to report that Senator Mitch blasted MTG for believing conspiracy theories. Mika made noises when reading MTG's tweet.

Will Mika provide more sound effects as opposed to reading the TelePrompter ? It's a good strategy since her reading skills have deteriorated.

Mika could also do funny facial expressions, & cross her arms while Joe is ranting.

Joe is happy that Senator Mitch is going after MTG

Edited by oakville
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Joe interrupted Mika while she was reading correctly about GameStop stock. Joe said sarcastically he uses Reddit for stock tips.

Mika made a "mmmm" noise during Joe's interruption ! LOL!

Joe wants more kids to go back to school in Chicago. Joe said it was safe to reopen.

• LOL 4
59 minutes ago, oakville said:

Tuesday Mini Recap.

Joe said that the $1.9 Trillion stimulus isn't needed. The economy is growing faster than expected.

52 minutes ago, oakville said:

Joe is excited about Mancin, Sinema & Kelly joining the GOP Senator in voting for lower stimulus.

Joe mocked Blue Check Democrats for trying to ram through the stimulus bill.

Joe can just go fuck himself.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, oakville said:

Will Mika provide more sound effects as opposed to reading the TelePrompter ? It's a good strategy since her reading skills have deteriorated.

Did she read the transcript from Harris' W.V. TV statement, where Harris mis-spoke and said "land mines" instead of "abandoned mines"? One case when the the text was already bungled for Mika!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Joe can just go fuck himself.

Conservative Joe is back. Joe's new heroes are Senator Mancin, Romney & Collins.

Joe called them the " Romney-Collins" caucus that will bring balance to the USA government.

• LOL 2
19 minutes ago, plumbago blues said:

Did she read the transcript from Harris' W.V. TV statement, where Harris mis-spoke and said "land mines" instead of "abandoned mines"? One case when the the text was already bungled for Mika!

Ha! It will be interesting to see Mika & Joe debate VP Kamala Harris over the next few months.

Last year, Joe was worried that Harris would take away Americans SUV's & Guns if she became President.

Mika wanted Kamala to appear at more KYV Seminars when the Covid restrictions are lifted.

Joe will have to sleep on the Lanai if he doesn't agree with Mika.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Joe spent the whole first segment telling us what Sen. Mitt Romney thinks about Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene.  I understand that Joe needs a new Trump surrogate since Trump is gone.  But why is he framing this through the lens of what Mitt Romney says?  Mitt is not the House minority leader or the Senate majority leader.  I think Joe likes Mitt because he is a pompous windage like Joe.

Claire McCaskill is on the show to bitch about Lindsay Graham.  She thinks Graham should denounce Marjorie Taylor Greene. At least he's still in the Senate Clare.  You're hanging out in your kitchen talking to Joe.  The self hatred has to be deep.

His new things is going to be to bitch about this Greene lady every day.  She is a minor member who yes is batshit crazy but she'll be gone in two years.  

Edited by nittany cougar
  • Love 7

Richard Haas complained about the 1.9Trillion stimulus package. He is worried about inflation coming back. Joe said he has been concerned about the large debt for many years. Joe said there will be political fallout from running a large debt. Joe & Haas were low energy during that segment. Mika gave a low energy "Thank You very much" to Richard Haas.

Joe disappeared during the next segment that discussed Latinos.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Joe has spent the past few weeks telling viewers that Senator Joe Mancin will be a kingmaker  Senator in a divided Senate.

Mancin is a guest on the show & Joe is AWOL. It's hard to take Joe seriously.

Joe also couldn't bother to ask a few questions of Senator Dick Durbin.

It was nice to see Wes Mooreagain. He used to be a regular guest on Morning Joe.

• Love 5

I know it's probably in his inbox buuuuut the Joe-Manchin-wasn't-invited-to-the-party thing and his crestfallen lil face made me laugh out loud. Oops...!

ymmv but I like Claire in her kitchen with her cake and her banner and her wholesome outrage....it will never stop being nuts that she was replaced by josh fucking hawley, ugh. 

Sam Stein on fine form today. And Jason Johnson! Also the Tuberville trolling was pretty funny, "because of *weather*" is gonna be my new excuse for literally everything.

I wish Mika had pushed back on Joe Manchin about the minimum wage?? she basically just said "we strongly disagree" and didn't elaborate, also yesterday joe was saying Mika had strong opinions about this but we didn't get to hear them, hello, now's the time!? it's kinda important...!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, oakville said:

Richard Haas complained about the 1.9Trillion stimulus package. He is worried about inflation coming back. Joe said he has been concerned about the large debt for many years. Joe said there will be political fallout from running a large debt. Joe & Haas were low energy during that segment. Mika gave a low energy "Thank You very much" to Richard Haas.

Joe disappeared during the next segment that discussed Latinos.

I have to laugh at this.  The only elected officials and shills who are "concerned" about the large debt are the ones who put us there.   I can't with these self-righteous know-it-alls; it is so predictable.  

Shallow note...Joe's hair looked a bit better today.....didn't it?  Joe not being "present" on his own show, other than the times he can bloviate, mock and ridicule is now a regular thing.  And Meeka is doing the heavy lifting.  Which consists of her tossing the hosting duties to any guest who can ask any other guest a pertinent question and be able to follow-up.  Yet we still watch! 😎

Lastly...if Show is going to have a plethora (hah!) of The Hushed Whisperers and Joe's chosen few dotting the landscape going forward ...especially My Precious...then they have greatly over-estimated their audience's interest.  And ratings.  Anyone agree?

• Love 9
1 hour ago, neona said:

she basically just said "we strongly disagree" and didn't elaborate, also yesterday joe was saying Mika had strong opinions about this but we didn't get to hear them, hello, now's the time!? it's kinda important...!

This is her SOP. She is so shallow. In the old days it was always "Questions must be asked"...that was how she'd end a conversation about something controversial or distasteful to her...yet she never asked! Now she's hiding her superficiality behind her "strong opinions" which she chooses not to share. Such a poser.

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, Kemper said:

I have to laugh at this.  The only elected officials and shills who are "concerned" about the large debt are the ones who put us there.   I can't with these self-righteous know-it-alls; it is so predictable.  

Shallow note...Joe's hair looked a bit better today.....didn't it?  Joe not being "present" on his own show, other than the times he can bloviate, mock and ridicule is now a regular thing.  And Meeka is doing the heavy lifting.  Which consists of her tossing the hosting duties to any guest who can ask any other guest a pertinent question and be able to follow-up.  Yet we still watch! 😎

Lastly...if Show is going to have a plethora (hah!) of The Hushed Whisperers and Joe's chosen few dotting the landscape going forward ...especially My Precious...then they have greatly over-estimated their audience's interest.  And ratings.  Anyone agree?

The ratings are dropping a bit since the early January highs relative to Fox & Friends 8 am. They are still stronger than a year ago.

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-monday-cable-originals-network-finals-2-1-2021.html

Joe will probably do a few good rants against President Trump during upcoming impeachment trial but what happens after that ?

Joe hasn't shown much interest in discussing Biden's agenda other than supporting the Romney - Collins caucus efforts to reduce the stimulus & shout Bi partisanship. .

Joe will work on his "Triumph- The Insult Pundit " routine for a few more weeks. Joe can use his Southern accent to bash Senator Tuberville from Alabama. However, Joe used to respect him as a football coach, so its tough. 

I predict ratings will drop over the next few months.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, plumbago blues said:

This is her SOP. She is so shallow. In the old days it was always "Questions must be asked"...that was how she'd end a conversation about something controversial or distasteful to her...yet she never asked! Now she's hiding her superficiality behind her "strong opinions" which she chooses not to share. Such a poser.

I do recall Mika telling Nicole Wallace that she pays her cook & housekeeper the $15 minimum a hour.  She also gives them, leftovers & used clothes & shoes.

Mika shared a photo of her housekeeper wearing one of her old sleveless dresses with a slightly scuffed pair of Louboutins.

Edited by oakville
  • LOL 4
55 minutes ago, Kemper said:

idk, I don't mind the never trumpers hushed small-c people, buuuut I miss a real argument, not the one-on-one "tick this box if you agree with joe", "tick this box if you disagree with joe" stuff. 

also Joe has like one side of him that gets really belligerent if ppl disagree with him, but also another side of him that gets bemused and impressed when people disagree with him, and I like that side best when it comes out because it's generous and interesting and leads to really interesting discussions, i wish he would bring that back. like today I wished they had let Jason Johnson respond to Richard Haas instead of everything relating back to Joe. 

we haven't had a good substantive argument since Eddie Glaude went off on that other professor dude and we all thought they would end up having a fist fight in the princeton parking lot. Good times.

*small voice* i guess I'm a lil more optimistic than you guys about Mika, i mean she did write a book about wage/salary related stuff, I think she has actual opinions if Joe would just STFU every now and then. Buuut YMMV of course.

• LOL 1

I like lively discussions but for me, early in the morning, I am not up for arguments; especially given Joe's proclivity to yell over everyone else.  That is just my opinion.  I do understand the necessity of calmly arguing a point - but that is not possible with Joe as a host. He has about the thinnest skin in all of host-dom.  He has passed Chris Matthews as a shouter and self-righteous p-word.  And yet.  We still watch.  Maybe now it is simply for the coming train-wreck.  And I truly think that wreck is a-coming...and we are so there for it, aren't we?

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Kemper said:

And yet.  We still watch.  Maybe now it is simply for the coming train-wreck.  And I truly think that wreck is a-coming...and we are so there for it, aren't we?

It's exactly why I watch (now and then). I think at this point, they owe us a good implosion. We've endured the erosion of the show from it's newsy, chatty, fun, format to the dull and dreary ego-fest it's become. They seem so checked out and bored themselves...how can we muster up any enthusiasm? It's the epitome of hate watching.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Kemper said:

I like lively discussions but for me, early in the morning, I am not up for arguments; especially given Joe's proclivity to yell over everyone else.  That is just my opinion.  I do understand the necessity of calmly arguing a point - but that is not possible with Joe as a host.

oh for sure, I totally agree, I meant lively arguments in terms of substance, not volume 😂 and also in terms of arguments not being a reason for anger but being fun and invigorating and interesting.... idk, maybe i'm expecting too much...

• Love 2

Evening Recap of Morning Joe with wine. I missed the show today due to work commitments, so I thought I would review the first segment.

It's odd that no one posted any comments on today's show. This could be an indication of frustration with the Morning Joe format.

First clip is Kevin McCarthy saying that has no clue what Qanon is. Mika, Willie & Joe start moaning "O C'Mon"

Mika is wearing a lovely light green cardigan with a pink top. It reminds me of Neapolitan ice cream. 

Joe mocked McCarthy for visiting Trump at Mar a Largo. Joe forgot that he used to be a regular guest at Mar A Largo with hi children at Mar a Largo before Trump ran for President.

Joe made fun of Alabama Senator Tuberville for admitting not reading the newspaper due to bad weather.

• Love 3

Joe said the GOP is the Lynching caucus because MTG called for the Lynching of President Obama & Hillary Clinton .

Mika told Joe to stop talking about Lynching. Joe went on about MTG wanting to put a bullet in Pelosi's brain.

Joe started shouting about MTG talking about Jewish Lasers setting fire to California.

Joe was outraged that Republicans gave her a standing ovation.

Heilemann is in a fancy hotel room. Kasie & Charlie Sykes are guests.

Liz Cheney survived a confidence vote with almost 70% support.

Joe said that Republicans were afraid of Liz Cheney because her dad took care of Osama Bin Laden.

Joe forgot that President Obama ordered the hit on Osama.

Does Joe really think that Liz Cheney would order hits on other GOP members of Congress to keep her position in the GOP ?

Heilmann was upset that MTG wasn't tripped of her committee assignments by McCarthy.

Joe is happy about a bloody civil war in the GOP.

Sykes said the GOP is the stupid party.

• Love 4

Kasie got very animated & applauded Cheney for having the guts to vote to impeach Trump.

Kasie said that MTG would lose her committee assignments.

Kasie said it was ludicrous for the GOP to try to take control of the House if they vote to support MTG.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, oakville said:

Joe said the GOP is the Lynching caucus because MTG called for the Lynching of President Obama & Hillary Clinton .

Mika told Joe to stop talking about Lynching. Joe went on about MTG wanting to put a bullet in Pelosi's brain.

Joe started shouting about MTG talking about Jewish Lasers setting fire to California.

Joe was outraged that Republicans gave her a standing ovation.

Heilemann is in a fancy hotel room. Kasie & Charlie Sykes are guests.

Liz Cheney survived a confidence vote with almost 70% support.

Joe said that Republicans were afraid of Liz Cheney because her dad took care of Osama Bin Laden.

Joe forgot that President Obama ordered the hit on Osama.

Does Joe really think that Liz Cheney would order hits on other GOP members of Congress to keep her position in the GOP ?

Heilmann was upset that MTG wasn't tripped of her committee assignments by McCarthy.

Joe is happy about a bloody civil war in the GOP.

Sykes said the GOP is the stupid party.

Heilemann has been in that hotel room for a couple of days...I think Lawrence O'Donnell even mentioned it during his show last night.  It may have been a suite because on Nicole's show (yesterday) he was in a different part of the room but you could still see the drapes.  Maybe he lives in New York and travels to DC a lot?  This is what it has come to....I am talking about the hotel rooms of pundits.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Joe said that MTG was a 9/11 truther & believed in all these ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Joe said that suburban districts gave Democrats control of Congress in 2020 & that running MTG candidates would doom the GOP.

Joe forgot to mention that MTG represents a rural district in Georgia.

• Love 3

Mika & Joe used to complain about Democrats not running candidates that reflected their constituents values.

Wouldn't an MTG type candidate more likely to win a rural district than a suburban district ?

Heilemann said that Trump supported MTG.

• Love 3

Karine Jean Pierre ! joined the show. She said the Biden 1.9 Trillion stimulus plan will be passed.

I lived her bright red coat.

Joe was careful not to criticize the stimulus plan but wanted the checks to be targeted to people in need.

Joe forgot that he was opposed to the plan yesterday because he thought the economy would be strong enough in 2021

Joe said yacht owners should not get money.

Joe is afraid to confront Karine. It's hilarious at how weak Joe is when he has a chance to express his views to a member of the Biden administration directly.

Joe & Richard Haas were complaining yesterday about the package yesterday. Why was Joe scared of stating his concerns to Karine?

Mika wants Karine to talk about how the stimulus package will help women , but she had to go to commercial.

Karine said she would come back.

Joe is happy that Biden has a 58% approval rating.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, oakville said:

....Joe forgot that he was opposed to the plan yesterday because he thought the economy would be strong enough in 2021

Joe said yacht owners should not get money.

Joe is afraid to confront Karine. It's hilarious at how weak Joe is when he has a chance to express his views to a member of the Biden administration directly.....

🤢

• Love 2

happy Friday guys!!

MEErS1.gif

I made this gif just now to cheer us up and because i was bored while Joe was yelling at evangelicals, and kevin, and also tiny dogs and sleep-deprived people

i wish these three could do a morning show 😞 

eta: omg Fox news is getting sued! i feel instantly better now

Edited by neona
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

So this morning Joe is exhorting his followers to embrace the spirit of conservativism espoused by Senator Sasse.  He bangs the kitchen table with his fist in an attempt to create Fox-like outrage.

I bet all 5 of his evangelical followers forget to check out Senator Sasse's concepts of conservatism before breakfast time.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

I think they edited out Joe’s rant about Southern Baptists on the repeat of the first hour.  I had not seen what set him off, so was paying attention on the repeat.

In the first hour, he started the show by yelling about Southern Baptists, screeching that he did not ask God for forgiveness every day, but every hour.  (He might have been quoting ministers; it was 3:00 AM here, so I’m never sure when he is speaking in tongues at that hour.)

But it’s all gone on the repeat!  What set him off?  National Prayer Breakfast?  

Edited by freddi
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, freddi said:

I think they edited out Joe’s rant about Southern Baptists on the repeat of the first hour. ....

But it’s all gone on the repeat!  What set him off?  National Prayer Breakfast?  

The prayer breakfast contributed, as did Nancy P's statements about including 45 in her prayers.  45's reply to Nancy's statements included 'she says these things that aren't true' and 45 saying 'I never asked for forgiveness'.  Joe is frustrated by the high level of support evangelicals have for someone of 45's moral character.  (Joe is able to evaluate anyone else's moral character because of his evangelical background)

Others have touched on the increase in outrage from the twins, and it is possibly a concerted effort to excite viewers. 

That Walter Isaacson has a nice green screen background.  Is that Louis' Palace at Versailles? 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Others have touched on the increase in outrage from the twins, and it is possibly a concerted effort to excite viewers.  

Excite, incite.

They are taking it badly that they can no longer incite 45 into insulting and attacking them, which was always good for much hype and indignation.

The days of looking into the camera while playing to an audience of one are over and now they have buyer's remorse. Times are tough all over.

The evangelical mantle is not providing the intended result. It doesn't quench the thirst. And there is something called reading the room...

• Love 9

Rep Charlie Crist to Joe just now...."my dad always told me....you got two ears and one mouth...*listen* twice as much as you *speak*" *meaningful stare* ahahahahahahahaha

MiYIc-.gif

...joe i think your wife agrees. also your colleagues. also your viewers, neighbors, mosquitoes in your Florida studio and alligators in your backyard.

1 hour ago, Liberty said:

The prayer breakfast contributed, as did Nancy P's statements about including 45 in her prayers.  45's reply to Nancy's statements included 'she says these things that aren't true' and 45 saying 'I never asked for forgiveness'.  Joe is frustrated by the high level of support evangelicals have for someone of 45's moral character.  (Joe is able to evaluate anyone else's moral character because of his evangelical background(

He did this exact rant last year, verbatim, they coulda just replayed that ...it's like we're stuck in a timeloop gaaaaah. sorry i'm just so sick of all the old footage of 45's face and voice and BS, ugh, enough already.

39 minutes ago, suomi said:

Excite, incite.

exhaust 😞 

eta: sorry about all the gifs, it's joe's fault, he was being boring so i needed something to do

Edited by neona
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
50 minutes ago, suomi said:

The evangelical mantle is not providing the intended result.

Are these evangelicals really even a thing? Do you hear anyone else mention this group? I never do. It's surprising that that's about all Joe's got. Perhaps evoking (inciting, exciting, exhausting??) his viewers? Who really cares at this point? (No offense to actual evangelicals.)

1 hour ago, Liberty said:

That Walter Isaacson has a nice green screen background.  Is that Louis' Palace at Versailles? 

Did you catch Ratner with the background of flickering red candles on what appeared to be a piano? That upper class of folk sure start their days differently than this viewer does!  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I didn’t see Walter Isaacson’s house this morning but I have observed, from past interviews, that it seems to be fabulous.  Like out of an upscale magazine fabulous.  There is both money and good taste there; it looks like “old money” and class. I envy since I lack both.

Blasting Evangelicals is what Joe does when he runs out of other rants and lacks words.  It is reliable and can be dragged out when other outrages burn out. And Meeka, it seems, has been wearing brighter colors this week.  Kudos... she must read this board.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

lmao, no, i think it's because it's #wearredandgive for women's heart health, it's actually really nice gesture, women wear red today to fight cardiovascular disease.❤️ 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

I don't wanna be negative about everything so lemme at least say that Willie Geist is a perfect and adorable human and from now on I'll refer to Mr Pillow exclusively as Mr Porn-stache, because that is what he is.

Also the Elissa Slotkin segment was great, aaaand.....I appreciate Keir Starmer for pointing out all the cruelty, human rights violations and international fuckery that has basically slipped under the radar while we've all been...distracted.

I think it's actually a lot worse than we can even imagine because it's basically been a free-for-all, reinforced by unmonitored foreign-language versions of the Facebook disinformation fuckery. I hope they cover Myanmar at some point, I saw this briefly the other day and was like whaaa....? didn't this coup already happen, and it was over, and now it's happening again!?

I agree with you guys, I don't understand the point of all the outrage....they did a really great show on Tuesday and it didn't have outrage, it had lots of topics and some fun and banter and sports and foreign policy and no yelling...and it still did okay in the ratings I think...so honestly i don't get the point of it. 

Edited by neona
  • Love 1

Sorry, but I just have to ask.  I am not technically savvy enoughto insert pictures and clips into anything.  So.  The above pic of them the morning after The Dinner.  Was Meeka really wearing that dress on morning teevee?  Or has someone kind of “clothed” her in it?  And are those the same boobs she has now?  But I can see how Joe was enthralled - she sort of looks like an old-fashioned sex kitten with the hair, sunglasses and dress. Sex Kitten...Bridgette Bardot back in the day.  I’m old.

• LOL 5

it's a real clip. They came straight from the WH Correspondent dinner. It was tongue-in-cheek, and funny, and irreverent show. ymmv but i don't really care about her boobs, that's her business, I like it because it's funny, and she's putting on her sunglasses because like all of us she's so done with Joe's BS 😎 ..shade...

Kemper since it's Friday just to prove that gifs are fun imma post one just for you my friend 🥰 (not mine, from giphy) *giggle* #bridgerton 🍸

giphy.gif

ETA: ok i should probably have but this in the Small Talk thread, for context. Basically this Bridgerton dude is Kemper's tee-vee boyfriend, bc she's a badass with good taste ☺️

Edited by neona
  • Love 1

Neona, thank you for this on a cloudy, dreary Friday.  I am Happy-Hour-Face-Timing my best friend so we will discuss.  But I still think that Nick Confessori and Clint Watts can sort of bring it.  Without peeling off the shirts.  Bless them. Again, cookie sheets older than they are.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Catching up with yesterday's show.

I wish they would show more of Ratner's penthouse. Mika & Joe could do a show there with Joe playing the piano during one of his rants.

Ratner brought charts showing that Biden stimulus plan was very generous.

Stimulus checks worth be $5,600 for a family of 4 for families with income up to $150K & it would be phased out for families once they reached $212K

The GOP plan was less generous & only provided $3,000 for families under $75K. It would be phased out at $100k.

Joe wanted the stimulus to be targeted to poorer people.

Ratner didn't think it was justified for people with $200k of income.

Joe is upset that people criticized him on twitter. Joe wants more help for small business.

• Love 3

The  show ended with Willie discussing President Trump's resignation from the SAG before he was forced out. Willie read a list of Trump's acting credits.

Joe raised a tissue for the sad occasion.

I find it hilarious that the letter was sent to the President of SAG, Andrea ( Gabrielle Carteris) from Beverly Hills 90210. I loved that show when I was a teenager.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, freddi said:

Did Mika have a bathrobe made out of suit material?

I guess to show us that's she all business all the time. RIP old Mika of the colorful tight sheaths and stiletto heels. No room for brightness and light when there's hate for Trump on the agenda.

I think she has one in tan/light brown, too. I thought she stole Joe's robe or found one of her dad's.

• Love 5