Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

Did you all just see a clip where Trump gave a speech to the Air Force about building a "Space Force" to nervous laughter?  I want you to affirm you saw that, because I may only just be having a stroke.  Which is the reality I think I'd prefer to live in.

What DID happen in the last 2 segments?  Are they getting up and leaving their desks mid-segment?  Good god, it's confusing.  After 3 segments, I honestly don't know who is really in the studio and what is contemporaneous.

[This is completely sexist, read at your own peril.  You have the right to judge me. ]  Yeah, Heidi Przybyla is all woman.  If she starts kitten-ing herself up a bit she could be MSNBC's next big anchor - or bigger than that on other networks.  She's already a top-notch wonk.  She's becoming more and more relaxed and personable and savvy.   Girl has skillz and the camera likes her more and more.

Don't like the new senator from PA.  He eats vanilla and spits it out, "Gosh mommy, that's too spicy for me.  I'm just a simple man of the people, you see."  I don't think I'm going to enjoy the next iteration of my Dems.

9 minutes ago, teddysmom said:

I have no idea how Steve Kornacki is still awake. He was up at midnight, that's when I finally had to stop checking the vote tallies on 11th Hour.  Election stuff is his crack.

That was great TV.  I love it.  He's such an earnest nerd, and he gets SO worked up.  I could watch him do that stuff for hours at a time.  Especially with O'Donell and Brian Williams watching him so happily I thought they were going to start giggling.

• Love 4

Thanks!. The MSNBC channel is still not working in my house. The cable company said the outage is affecting our entire street. No effect on Fox News or CNN. I will recap from my kitchen tomorrow.

Oakville!  I could get behind a Roving Recap done from each room of your house!  You could tailor the recap to the environment--airing "dirty laundry": in the laundry room, "dishing" in the kitchen, etc.

Conor Lamb said it was inpolite to ask voters if they supported Trump. He is very calm & very polite. 

He is a Democratic Dream Candidate.  I say, run him for President next month!!!!

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Landsnark said:

[This is completely sexist, read at your own peril.  You have the right to judge me. ]  Yeah, Heidi Przybyla is all woman.  If she starts kitten-ing herself up a bit she could be MSNBC's next big anchor - or bigger than that on other networks.  She's already a top-notch wonk.  She's becoming more and more relaxed and personable and savvy.   Girl has skillz and the camera likes her more and more.

Don't like the new senator from PA.  He eats vanilla and spits it out, "Gosh mommy, that's too spicy for me.  I'm just a simple man of the people, you see."  I don't think I'm going to enjoy the next iteration of my Dems.

I like Heidi. She is very knowledgeable. She could be Kasie's! older sister. She is wearing a nice dark green dress.

Conor Lamb could have run a a moderate Republican based on his interview. He was very careful not to trash Trump or his supporters. That's how you win a +20 GOP district.

Willie said that in some districts this fall, it will be a competition between Democrats to see who can vote to  Impeach Trump faster.

I do think that Congress will work better with bi partisan support.

Heidi admitted that she tried to get another democrat in Southern Illinois to go on the record that he would vote against Pelosi or Trash Trump.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Landsnark said:

Did you all just see a clip where Trump gave a speech to the Air Force about building a "Space Force" to nervous laughter?  I want you to affirm you saw that, because I may only just be having a stroke.  Which is the reality I think I'd prefer to live in.

A friend texted me when that first happened and I thought he was making it up. 

10 minutes ago, Landsnark said:

What DID happen in the last 2 segments?  Are they getting up and leaving their desks mid-segment?  Good god, it's confusing.  After 3 segments, I honestly don't know who is really in the studio and what is contemporaneous.

I don't know why out of all the shenanigans going on this is what strikes me as utterly bizarre, but it is so weird! Right? Am I overreacting to the weirdness of this? They are coming and going from their desk in the middle of segments. Like, where do you go? What do you do? Why can't it wait?

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Landsnark said:

id you all just see a clip where Trump gave a speech to the Air Force about building a "Space Force" to nervous laughter?  I want you to affirm you saw that, because I may only just be having a stroke.  Which is the reality I think I'd prefer to live in.

I saw it on Twitter last night and texted my sister, then added in a separate text "this is not a joke".  I also thought it was fake for a minute so rechecked the source. 

He's from a redder than red Red district. Taking this to Cup o Joe. 

• Love 1

Oh, my favorite part of this morning's show that caused coffee to nearly come out of my nose (I drink it cold, so it's not so bad), their clip of someone (Kristen Welker, if it's you, you are hilariously funny), shouting at Trump as he boards his helicopter, "DID YOU FIRE HIM BECAUSE HE CALLED YOU A MORON??" 
"Wut?  Say again?" 
"DID.  YOU.  FIRE HIM.  BECAUSE.  HE.  CALLED YOU.  A.  MORE.  ON???"
aaaah.  good stuff.

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, WhineandCheez said:

Oakville!  I could get behind a Roving Recap done from each room of your house!  You could tailor the recap to the environment--airing "dirty laundry": in the laundry room, "dishing" in the kitchen, etc.

He is a Democratic Dream Candidate.  I say, run him for President next month!!!!

Ha!. We have TV's everywhere in this house. I couldn't use the kitchen TV yet today because everyone in the family was getting ready for work & school.

Heilemann said that Lamb's district i a populist. The tax cuts for the rich & corporations won't sell well in those district.

Heilemann is trying to defend Nancy Pelosi. She is  a friend of the show.

Joe is bragging about his election victory in 1994 when he won in a Conservative Democratic District. Joe is forgetting that the Southern White Democrats have been shifting to the GOP since 1980. In fact, President LBJ predicted it would happen in 1964

• Love 2
1 minute ago, oakville said:

Joe is bragging about his election victory in 1994 when he won in a Conservative Democratic District. Joe is forgetting that the Southern White Democrats have been shifting to the GOP since 1980. In fact, President LBJ predicted it would happen in 1964

That segment was amazing.  An insight into his hubris.  He led off with a self-reference to how he always brings up how he was a former congressman, and then immediately forgets to be humble and brags that he knocked on 10,000 doors but knew after 3 doors exactly what the voters wanted.  And the kid Senator from PA was like, "Uh... ok.  Didn't take me 3 doors, but ok.  You must be better than me."

"Joe is forgetting that the Southern White Democrats have been shifting to the GOP since 1980."  Also he forgot that those voters have always been incredibly conservative no matter the party name.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Landsnark said:

That segment was amazing.  An insight into his hubris.  He led off with a self-reference to how he always brings up how he was a former congressman, and then immediately forgets to be humble and brags that he knocked on 10,000 doors but knew after 3 doors exactly what the voters wanted.  And the kid Senator from PA was like, "Uh... ok.  Didn't take me 3 doors, but ok.  You must be better than me."

"Joe is forgetting that the Southern White Democrats have been shifting to the GOP since 1980."  Also he forgot that those voters have always been incredibly conservative no matter the party name.

Joe is forgetting his talking points. Joe's discussions about his legendary rise in Pensacola keep changing. The GOP gained 54 seats in 1994 led by Newt Gingrich. Many districts like Joe's flipped to the GOP. It's not like he won a seat in the suburbs of New York.

• Love 4

? So I just watched the non-edited Tillerson clip from the first hour. Joe getting absolutely riled up over the idea of someone telling him to eat a salad is hilarious! GOLD! "If someone tells me to eat the salad, 'Eat salad Joe,' I'm sorry, I'm going to turn to them and say, 'Why don't you if you're so damn hungry' and I'd throw it right there." No one tells Joe Scarborough to eat a salad.

Pro tip: EAT THE SALAD, JOE.

• Love 7

I couldn't use the kitchen TV yet today because everyone in the family was getting ready for work & school.

You have a family?? I figured you were devoted to your work (recapping) and there was no room for anything else.......

I like that Lamb said he would not support Pelosi.  I think that NP has to be the Sacrificial Lamb for the Dems so all those potential voters can't say "they just can't vote for Hillar....I mean Nancy Pelosi."  These are desperate times.  Although NP appeared on Ru Paul's Drag Race, so she has the extensive Drag Vote in the US.

• Love 2

Why do we watch this show?  It has to have two of the most egotistical hosts on tv, anywhere.  I'll tell you why.  It entertains; at least it entertains me.  Part of the fun is anticipating when one or the other will finally fall.  Or how far they go with their privileged attitudes (not showing up, disappearing, etc.) before they fall.  I must admit I actually look forward to turning it on most mornings.   I like most of the guests, love seeing the up-and-coming reporters; don't you know Mika can feel them nipping at her heels.  

Today's show is an example of how a viewer can be completely taken out of the "moment" during the discussion; one never knows which one, if either, will be present.  Heidi is wonderful..smart, has a sense of humor, and can handle herself "on her feet" with the musical chairs around her.

Regarding Steve Kornacki...couldn't sleep last night, so tuned in around midnight.  I was wondering if they would rerun the night-time shows.  Nope.  There was Kornacki, apparently having the set to himself.  He was wild!  Loved it.  I noticed he had some sort of black wrist/finger thing on.  Since I was half asleep, I figured he had taped his cell phone to his hand/wrist so he had ready access.  When I opened my eyes a little wider, I think it was a brace or some such; maybe kind of like you wear with carpal tunnel.

I do think the powers-that-be are kind of trying (kind of being the operative word) to freshen the show up a little.  I don't seem to see Barnicle as much as I used to; and it is Halperin free.

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, Kemper said:

Why do we watch this show? 

I agree with everything you said, Kemper. The show is entertaining and can be informative. And I truly admire some of the guests for their knowledge and insight.

But I freely admit that I continue to watch because of the posts here. The recaps, the snarky comments, the thoughtful comments . . . it's a great way to start the morning.

As to Kornacki . . . I couldn't go to sleep last night. I kept seeing Lamb's lead shrinking (it was 60-40 when I tuned in and then steadily went south as the red counties came in) and I was feeling anxious. And there was Kornacki, still manic after all these years and looking a bit less than fresh. But he's also someone who clearly loves the wonkiness of election returns and his enthusiasm is contagious.

I know Lamb isn't an ideal candidate, but I'm so happy that he seems to have won.

I wonder if anyone has noted yet that March is going out like a Lamb?

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, Kemper said:

Why do we watch this show?  It has to have two of the most egotistical hosts on tv, anywhere.  I'll tell you why.  It entertains; at least it entertains me.  Part of the fun is anticipating when one or the other will finally fall.  Or how far they go with their privileged attitudes (not showing up, disappearing, etc.) before they fall.  I must admit I actually look forward to turning it on most mornings.   I like most of the guests, love seeing the up-and-coming reporters; don't you know Mika can feel them nipping at her heels.  

Today's show is an example of how a viewer can be completely taken out of the "moment" during the discussion; one never knows which one, if either, will be present.  Heidi is wonderful..smart, has a sense of humor, and can handle herself "on her feet" with the musical chairs around her.

Regarding Steve Kornacki...couldn't sleep last night, so tuned in around midnight.  I was wondering if they would rerun the night-time shows.  Nope.  There was Kornacki, apparently having the set to himself.  He was wild!  Loved it.  I noticed he had some sort of black wrist/finger thing on.  Since I was half asleep, I figured he had taped his cell phone to his hand/wrist so he had ready access.  When I opened my eyes a little wider, I think it was a brace or some such; maybe kind of like you wear with carpal tunnel.

I do think the powers-that-be are kind of trying (kind of being the operative word) to freshen the show up a little.  I don't seem to see Barnicle as much as I used to; and it is Halperin free.

This brings up an interesting point. If Joe and Mika decide to move on at the end of their current contract, or if MSNBC decides not to renew their contract, I wonder if people on this forum would be happy or disappointed. I, for one, would probably be disappointed. Even though a show with different hosts may be more informative, it would probably not be as entertaining.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, oakville said:

Joe is bragging about his election victory in 1994.

Oh phoooey and I missed it?  Oh man, I miss all the good stuff . . . Hee!, I grabbed the remote after the first 5 minutes as I had seen enough but whenever I did bounce back it was a very subdued show (but then again who can compete with my fave rave Kornacki on probably 107 cans of Red Bull?).  I did notice that each of them were wandering off at different intervals so I'm not sure we can call the first part of the last hour live as you never know who's going to be sitting there.  I don't like playing Where's Waldo with high priced news anchors.  CNN is making a major change with moving Cuomo to prime time and giving John Berman his morning shot (I think it's a great idea as I am a big Berman fan) so I see no reason for MSNBC to continue this disjointed and distracting display these two insist on performing.  I believe they have the talent in house that could deliver an interesting, I don't feel compelled to have the remote close show that doesn't nibble around the edges of whether the Meekster is wearing her engagement ring or not (and wtf was up with the sleeves of her sweater this morning?).

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Kemper said:

Why do we watch this show? 

Kemper for me it was absolutely about (and will still sporadically be) about the abundance of snark.  They have become the Howard Stern of cable news in the morning.  It isn't that you like them but you are compelled to watch/listen to them.

But I struggle with them these days.  My life has changed a lot and not for the better and watching them (pardon the pun) screw around has a tendency to make me angry so New Day is my go to in the morning.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Landsnark said:

Teacher always said I was some kinda space cadet.  Where do I sign up?

5 hours ago, Landsnark said:

Girl has skillz and the camera likes her more and more.

This is what I was saying.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Chloesmom said:

Kemper for me it was absolutely about (and will still sporadically be) about the abundance of snark.  They have become the Howard Stern of cable news in the morning.  It isn't that you like them but you are compelled to watch/listen to them.

But I struggle with them these days.  My life has changed a lot and not for the better and watching them (pardon the pun) screw around has a tendency to make me angry so New Day is my go to in the morning.

Cuomo is leaving New Day. Berman will replace him. I like New Day.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnns-chris-cuomo-reportedly-moving-to-prime-time/

• Love 1
3 hours ago, cased said:

This brings up an interesting point. If Joe and Mika decide to move on at the end of their current contract, or if MSNBC decides not to renew their contract, I wonder if people on this forum would be happy or disappointed. I, for one, would probably be disappointed. Even though a show with different hosts may be more informative, it would probably not be as entertaining.

I would be happy with new hosts. I prefer watching an informative show. I think Mika & Joe will be around until 2021. MSNBC probably wants them to stick around for the elections this fall & the 2020 Election. If Trump loses the election, Mika & Joe will say that they played a part in his downfall. If Trump gets re elected, Joe will freak out.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, XOQueens said:

A friend texted me when that first happened and I thought he was making it up. 

I don't know why out of all the shenanigans going on this is what strikes me as utterly bizarre, but it is so weird! Right? Am I overreacting to the weirdness of this? They are coming and going from their desk in the middle of segments. Like, where do you go? What do you do? Why can't it wait?

It is very weird. I have noticed that when one of them leaves the set, someone takes their chair away. So I am picturing crew members taking chairs away and putting them back, in the middle of live segments trying not to be seen or heard.

Another thing that is weird is when Joe or Mika changes clothes for the last half hour of the show. They don't seem to have been doing that as much recently now that Joe seems to wear a suit every day.

Edited by cased
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, millennium said:

Big loss for New Day.   I can't watch Berman.

He's OK. Cuomo always seems to me like he is ready to explode.

2 hours ago, cased said:

It is very weird. I have noticed that when one of them leaves the set, someone takes their chair away. So I am picturing crew members taking chairs away and putting them back, in the middle of live segments trying not to be seen or heard.

Another thing that is weird is when Joe or Mika changes clothes for the last half hour of the show. They don't seem to have been doing that as much recently now that Joe seems to wear a suit every day.

A few years ago, Mika & Joe shared a dressing room. They would disappear together. The show was a repeat from 8-8:30 a.m. They would come back disheveled at 8:30 a.m. & sometimes a change of clothes was necessary:)

• Love 3

I like both Cuomo and Berman for different reasons but enjoy listening/watching both of them on air as both are very prepared for their interviews and don't fall back on being in congress back in the day.

Here is a tee hee tweet I found today as apparently NBC (in this case CNBC) doesn't mind their anchors not showing up 5 days a week:

Kudlow is getting choked up about leaving behind CNBC. The hardest part about going to the White House, he says, "is I won't be here 3 or 4 days a week anymore."

Good news Larry, sounds like you will still have a very generous travel and decorating budget at your disposal at your new gig. 

Edited by Chloesmom
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, oakville said:

He's OK. Cuomo always seems to me like he is ready to explode.

A few years ago, Mika & Joe shared a dressing room. They would disappear together. The show was a repeat from 8-8:30 a.m. They would come back disheveled at 8:30 a.m. & sometimes a change of clothes was necessary:)

Wait. Lol. I can't tell if you're joking. 

• Love 1

Hey Joe, here's a neat, succinct tweet about Conor Lamb and the race in Pennsylvania that shows how full of shit your Republican buddies are and how much they lie. Lamb is a proud Democratic and it would be nice if you could inform yourself before you run video soundbites of your Republican friends and refute their lies instead of just showing them repeating the false talking points.

Jon Favreau‏Verified account @jonfavs

Conor Lamb campaigned:

1. For universal health care

2. Against Trump’s tax cut

3. For expanded background checks

4. For stronger unions

5. Against cuts to Social Security

6. For a woman’s right to choose

7. For medical marijuana

“Conservative Democrat.” Ok. Cool.

6:50 AM - 14 Mar 2018

19,941 Retweets

78,077 Likes

• Love 6

Thursday Recap with a fully functioning Cable TV package. Mika & Joe are in the studio together. Mika's scarf is celebrating National Neapolitain Ice Cream day. The colors clash with her black dress. Mika's cleavage is showing. This is bizarre. Is Mika was mad at all the attention that Heidi received yesterday ?. Mika is very hyper today & trying to make fun of Trump being involved with Stormy Daniels. It's hilarious to see her criticize Trump for having an extramarital affair when her & Joe had one. Mika is mocking Trump's focus on peopl's looks for cabinet posts. Mika is a hypocrite since she advocated that women get plastic surgery to stay on TV.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Kemper said:

Steve had a bicycle accident on the way to work yesterday and went ass over teakettle and broke a finger or two. The black wrist/finger thingie was a temporary splint. He worked all night long waiting for the results of absentee ballots, went on Morning Joe first thing, went home and slept a couple of hours and then returned to the hospital where he had surgery on his finger and got fixed up. He's usually a crazy man but I think he might have been hepped up even more on painkillers!

• Love 6

Mika is mad at evangelicals for supporting Trump. Isn't Joe still an evangelical Christian?

Heidi got demoted to the library. Mika won't tolerate her future replacement on the panel.

7 minutes ago, shok said:

Hey Joe, here's a neat, succinct tweet about Conor Lamb and the race in Pennsylvania that shows how full of shit your Republican buddies are and how much they lie. Lamb is a proud Democratic and it would be nice if you could inform yourself before you run video soundbites of your Republican friends and refute their lies instead of just showing them repeating the false talking points.

Jon Favreau‏Verified account @jonfavs

Conor Lamb campaigned:

1. For universal health care

2. Against Trump’s tax cut

3. For expanded background checks

4. For stronger unions

5. Against cuts to Social Security

6. For a woman’s right to choose

7. For medical marijuana

“Conservative Democrat.” Ok. Cool.

6:50 AM - 14 Mar 2018

19,941 Retweets

78,077 Likes

Very good points but Lamb  said he wouldn't support Nancy Pelosi's leadership. Will she retaliate against him?

• Love 1

Joe is going on a rant against the GOP for saying that Lamb is a closet Republican.

Yesterday's rant was Joe congratulating Democrats for running a candidate who fits the district. Joe applauded him for being a moderate on guns.

Today's rant contradicts yesterday's rant.

Joe forgot to mention that Lamb said he was personally pro life but would support pro choice positions.

Joe forgot that Lamb used an AR 15 in his commercials. He isn't inn favour of banning AR 15's.

Heidi is on target today. The GOP could lose many existing congressmen because they won't be able to pour so much money into every race.

There are 118 seats less Pro GOP than PA18. The GOP is doomed!

Mika called the GOP the party of dishonesty.

LOL Mika complaining about the GOP being sore losers. Hopefully, they won't cover Hillary's speech in India.

Did Heidi steal Mika's Bond Villain Turtleneck?

Ratner said that the GOP wasn't promoting its tax cuts. They aren't as popular now.

• Love 3

Joe is now ranting about Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau in a British accent. Joe is now on a tirade against Trump.

Joe is now pounding the table demanding that the GOP appoint a true Conservative to fight Democrats

Mika mocked Joe for going to Alabama college

• Love 1

A tiresome episode today.    I'm sick of these Republicans lying, lying, lying and everybody else being obligated to fact-check them all the time.    The whole first hour this morning was a prolonged and tedious exercise of "the President lied," "Paul Ryan lied," "Congressman (insert name) lied."   But what else can you do?   Let it go unanswered?

Where have Kasie, Barnicle, Donnie, etc. disappeared to?   Way too much Mika today.    Her "on" voice and demeanor come across as stagey and fake, and it's getting worse.  And Scarborough imagines he's funnier than he really is.   The Trudeau bit was painful, but more so I imagine for the panelists who felt compelled to guffaw. 

• Love 4

Joe called Trump a lifelong Democrat who gave money to Pelosi & Schumer. Joe said he was defending Conservative values while Trump was dining with Democrats.

I think that Joe is freaking out that He is not President& that Trump is blowing his chance to be a Republican President.

Joe forgets that Bush Jr barely won the Electoral College in2000 & 2004.

Kerry would have Been President in 2004 if he won Ohio.

Joe forgets that there is not as much support foot traditional Conservative values. Among the general electorate.

Joe forgets that if he were to try and run for Congress or Senate , he would be obliterated in the primary.

Joe’s best hope is to be President of Bunkertown Connecticut.

• Love 5

Agreed Millenium. I am tired of fact checking Joe.

I guess they can’t be bothered to do any prep work before the show. Don’t they have staff to prepare them for their extended rants?

A few weeks ago, Joe said the tax cuts were becoming popular. 

Two months ago it was Armageddon.

why not let Ratner have a few more minutes to discuss the effects of the tax cuts.

Mika must have had Red Bull before the show. She was hyper & mocking Joe about his love of Alabama

Edited by oakville
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, millennium said:

A tiresome episode today.    I'm sick of these Republicans lying, lying, lying and everybody else being obligated to fact-check them all the time.

You saved me the time today.  Nailed the description.  At least Mika isn't drugged or morose.  She's 2% more palatable when she's bright and pleasant.

• Love 3

Well I'm glad they are back to rerunning the first half hour so I can see what Oakville is recapping.  Mika definitely brought the "girls" to work today in that opening shot.  Yikes, put those away missy, this isn't Fox News you know.

• Love 3

Again, today when they have a guest on set, Joe is gone.  Where does he go?  Do they remove him or else he'll talk over everyone?  Does he have Crohn's disease?  Making phone calls?  Typing his Post column?  Last Danish at the cafeteria buffet?  Was this recorded yesterday and he just wasn't around?    I have no idea.

Hillary's comment in India about conservatives being conservative and her winning 2/3 of the regions/voters who fuel the economy are right.  Ill considered, but she's not wrong.  Trump appealed to nativist notions.  "They're sending us their rapists." It's a fact.  Also, now every Dem can run against her comments to woo those delicate-yet-hateful snowflakes in the fly-over states.
Love Mika's smug as shit comment on that Hillary clip.  I'd love to see those two together in a room.  Mika would run out crying in a minute or two.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, oakville said:

Mika is mad at evangelicals for supporting Trump. Isn't Joe still an evangelical Christian?

This will explain the evangelical support for Trump. If the "journalists" on Morning Joe would take five minutes to do a little research, it makes sense why so many of them support Trump. Hint: racism.  

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/14/593609881/after-alignment-with-trump-some-evangelicals-are-questioning-movements-leaders

Edited by teddysmom
  • Love 4

I keep waiting for Ms Know Your Value to take the NRA to task for sexually objectifying her. I guess that’s not going to happen. Maybe she was secretly more pleased to be the “sexy anchor” than she was upset at being objectified and called stupid. 

I missed that last part. Who does Mika want to sue the NRA?

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, XOQueens said:

I keep waiting for Ms Know Your Value to take the NRA to task for sexually objectifying her. I guess that’s not going to happen. Maybe she was secretly more pleased to be the “sexy anchor” than she was upset at being objectified and called stupid. 

You mean this "Ms Know Your Value"?  Yeah I'd say she has no problem being sexually objectified. In fact I think she lives for it. 

image.thumb.png.d36f850549ed34a3be646626a1a44574.png

Edited by teddysmom
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, teddysmom said:

You mean this "Ms Know Your Value"?  Yeah I'd say she has no problem being sexually objectified. In fact I think she lives for it. 

Lol. Touché. I just keep waiting for her to have her moment. I don't know why I keep having hope for her lol. It's really bugging me that she isn't sticking up for herself and seems completely fine with Joe speaking for his fiancée while she remains silent. #KYVmyass

She really does have great legs. I guess that's her value, in her opinion.

• Love 2

Mika of the sheath dresses and 5" platforms was a woman looking to appeal to her new beau, her married boss.  Know your value, toots. 
On the one hand,  I like that look and I thought she looked great.  Those outfits were of that time, and she was on the fresh side of 50 and had a kick ass body and her own TV show.  Flaunt it.  That's all fine.  If she wants to be sexy she should.
It's her hypocrisy about it all that's distasteful.  I think she dressed hot because Joe liked it and that made her feel hot.  While at the same time he's her boss, and she's telling women to know their intrinsic value in the workplace.

• Love 3

It's one thing to be healthy and in shape.  To wear flattering clothes. It's another thing to be a "professional" cable news anchor or whatever she calls herself, and pose in a national magazine like that.  I'm sure her Father loved it.   

I do not understand what the appeal of Joe & Mika are to the society/political/media circles of DC & NYC.  They don't have great guests on the show. They do nothing but berate Donald Trump for three hours, or Joe lies about his time in Congress. 

Other than Mika's father, whose peers are mostly retired or deceased, and Joe's what 30 months in Congress, what are their credentials and why in Hell is everyone so enamored by these two idiots?  FFS they act like its a coup to get Brokaw, Woodward and Peggy Noonan.  Oh goody the bus from the retirement home pulled up at 30 Rock and on the way to Costco, Grandpa stopped by to yell at the wind.  

• Love 4

I hope Mika wakes up because her dream that evangelicals, especially women, will be running from trump, is a dream.

If they stuck with him after the Access Hollywood tape, I doubt any tapes or pictures that Stomy has will make a difference to them.

3 minutes ago, stormy said:

I hope Mika wakes up because her dream that evangelicals, especially women, will be running from trump, is a dream.

If they stuck with him after the Access Hollywood tape, I doubt any tapes or pictures that Stomy has will make a difference to them.

I'm surprised Mika is still going on about Trump, Stormy, Melania and affairs. Part of me thinks Mika is trying to get her own demons off her back.

Did anyone else notice the steakhouse sign above the Pensacola guest's head? Was he having an all night rager in the Panhandle and briefly stepped outside to ring up Morning Joe? Lol

55 minutes ago, teddysmom said:

image.thumb.png.d36f850549ed34a3be646626a1a44574.png

Wait. Did Joe change his part when he grew his hair up? I've never known a guy to do that.

1 hour ago, Chloesmom said:

Well I'm glad they are back to rerunning the first half hour so I can see what Oakville is recapping.  Mika definitely brought the "girls" to work today in that opening shot.  Yikes, put those away missy, this isn't Fox News you know.

It was shocking. Mika stopped dressing provocatively a couple of years ago. I think she was trying to upstage Heidi.

• Love 2