Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

(edited)
46 minutes ago, Chloesmom said:

Boy, Mika and Joe are certainly in love today.  She was listing at a 45 degree angle.  A few more degrees and she would have been in Joe's lap.

I just went over to her Instagram, "joe-Mika" had date night last night. Draw your own conclusions. 

Their Brooklyn BBQ shtick is worn. Please stop, every single person associated with the show.

Barnicle needs to go back to bed. He looks and talks like he just woke up.

Edited by XOQueens
  • Love 5
(edited)

It's Ted Cruz! Quick, someone get an exorcist!

I settled for getting my remote.   Click.

I could have sworn Scarborough spent 2017 bad-mouthing Ted Cruz, now he's all chummy.

Wonder if Cruz's Democrat opponent will get equal time on the show.   Kinda doubt it.

Edited by millennium
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, millennium said:

I could have sworn Scarborough spent 2017 bad-mouthing Ted Cruz, now he's all chummy.

Remember that time Joe went off about Cruz being a lesser man than him because he didn't fight back enough for his wife when Trump insulted her looks? Lol that's the first thing I thought of when they announced he was on this morning.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, XOQueens said:

Remember that time Joe went off about Cruz being a lesser man than him because he didn't fight back enough for his wife when Trump insulted her looks? Lol that's the first thing I thought of when they announced he was on this morning.

And about Cruz's father being in on the Kennedy assassination.

(edited)

So it's Obama's fault for that church shooting with an AR-15 . . . God I hate that guy.

eta:  You have to give it to Mika, she throws a mean side eye.

Edited by Chloesmom
  • Love 8
(edited)
7 minutes ago, millennium said:

OMG I forgot about THAT. We've descended into such a sh!tshow that somehow left my memory of the primary season.

I feel icky. Mika looks like she wants to jump Joe while he argued with Cruz about guns.

The segment is finally over. What the hell did I even just watch?

Edited by XOQueens
  • Love 5

Chris Matthews said that Trumps position on tariffs will help him with voters in Penn , Ohio & Wisconsin. 

Matthews said working class people want their kids to get jobs in those states . 

He said no one on the panel works with their hands. 

Joe is convinced that Trump will change his position on tariffs after Penn special election. 

• Love 1

I find it hilarious that Joe lauds Gary Chns service to Trump yet last year demanddd that everyone quit Trumps White House because of how erratic he was.

Joe has different standards for friends of his like Dinah Powell & Gary Cohn

23 minutes ago, XOQueens said:

I just went over to her Instagram, "joe-Mika" had date night last night. Draw your own conclusions. 

Their Brooklyn BBQ shtick is worn. Please stop, every single person associated with the show.

Barnicle needs to go back to bed. He looks and talks like he just woke up.

I would like JPod to take over from Barnicle.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, oakville said:

Watch Wednesday's  show!. They were discussing the Bachelor & that Ari picked the blonde over the brunette. They are comparing Trump to the Bachelor with respect to staffing decisions. Mika gave a dirty look to KCDC & warned her that  men pick blondes over Brunettes. KC was stunned. Mika said Look what happened to the Brunette!. Joe said "We are all Brunettes". Mika then admitted she was a Brunette.

Damn Mika jealous much?  How did Kasie get drug into this? 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, oakville said:

Chris Matthews said that Trumps position on tariffs will help him with voters in Penn , Ohio & Wisconsin. 

Matthews said working class people want their kids to get jobs in those states . 

He said no one on the panel works with their hands. 

And then it was pointed out that we will still lose jobs because there are more jobs that have to be cut when steel prices go up than the steel industry jobs it will create. Does Trump actually think the US is the only country that uses steel from China?   Matthews needs to adjust his meds.   I don't know what his deal is, he's acting as crazy this AM as he was last night. He couldn't speak clearly, screwed up the toss to Chris Hayes, mispronounced guests names. it was ugly. 

21 minutes ago, XOQueens said:

I have a show from Smithsonian channel about JFK's assassination on my dvr. I'm sure it's been updated to include "and Ted Cruz' father was in on it".  

Ted Cruz was on??!  Barf.  Did they point out that O'Rourke has out raised him? And he's probably going to get his ass kicked? 

• Love 6

Brad Whitford just called out Joe on Twitter for his ass kissing of Gary Cohn and his "service to the country".  

"Service? For enabling an unqualified idiot who was supported by white supremacists". I asked Brad, "you're talking about Joe right? the enabling of an unqualified idiot".

Please God, if you are listening, get Joe riled up and start Twitter feuding with Brad Whitford.  

• Love 8

Huh, so nobody's up for a couple of presidential dick pics eh?

I can't believe I was able to just say that.

2 minutes ago, teddysmom said:

Brad Whitford just called out Joe on Twitter for his ass kissing of Gary Cohn and his "service to the country".  

"Service? For enabling an unqualified idiot who was supported by white supremacists". I asked Brad, "you're talking about Joe right? the enabling of an unqualified idiot".

Please God, if you are listening, get Joe riled up and start Twitter feuding with Brad Whitford.  

Brad Brad Brad Brad  . . .  I love that guy!

• Love 5
(edited)

I ban myself from this show for a week and come back to Ted Cruz.

Did that needle nose weasel actually insinuate that trump's tweets don't effect the market and world economies? And, oh by the way, Democrats love tariffs and are behind these all the way?

Edited by stormy
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, XOQueens said:

So that's why they were all giddy this morning. Like Mr. & Mrs. Chucklefuck, or Heckle and Jeckle, or Punch and Judy.

I think the only thing that could be potentially worse than a segment on Morning Joe with Chris Matthews in it would be a segment with Chuck Twat. Or both of them.

I did enjoy Steve Kornacki's segment, and appreciated that they let Willie moderate it.

• Love 3
(edited)

I'm surprised Chris Matthews has been on so often. He's all the things Joe despises in anyone but himself. Loud, opinionated, and makes his fiancé (lol) giggle and blush.

Edited by XOQueens
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Chloesmom said:

Huh, so nobody's up for a couple of presidential dick pics eh?

I can't believe I was able to just say that.

Brad Brad Brad Brad  . . .  I love that guy!

Is that Josh Lyman from the West Wing

(edited)

It's Ted Cruz! Quick, someone get an exorcist!

Fuck.  That must mean he won.  I just got up--have both a N'oreaster AND a pinched nerve so I've been laying low. That means now I ll have 6 more years of acting like Kramer when Mary Hart is talking.

Edited by WhineandCheez
  • Love 4
(edited)

Cruz was making fun of him for using his nickname his real name is Robert, I guess Joe pointed out Ted's name is Rafael. 

Huh?  How do you get "Ted" from "Raphael?"  Raphael is a heart throb name, and its nickname is "Rafe"  You don't read romance novels(in my past) and not know that. Instead of wasting her time making small noises, Mika should've looked on Cruz' scalp for the "666" we all know is there.

Edited by WhineandCheez
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, oakville said:

I find it hilarious that Joe lauds Gary Chns service to Trump yet last year demanddd that everyone quit Trumps White House because of how erratic he was.

Joe has different standards for friends of his like Dinah Powell & Gary Cohn

I would like JPod to take over from Barnicle.

When Barnicle is in a remote studio, he is even more worthless than when he is in the main studio. I don't know why they bother bringing him in. Either tell him to come back when the show is back in NY, or send him down to DC.

• Love 3
(edited)
22 hours ago, teddysmom said:

MSNBC spent the day wrecking the premise that Cohn is some avatar of morality.  Ari Melber had Corey Booker on and he went through a list of reasons Cohn is literally a pawn of Wall Street making the rich richer, explaining how the tax cuts have done nothing for 98% of america.  https://www.salon.com/2018/03/08/cory-booker-the-system-is-rigged-against-working-americans/
The Dems need to give this a face, and make it present to Ma and Pa Iowa.  Much of the wealth from these tax cuts, roughly 33% of it, is going to foreign investors... like oligarchs in Saudi Arabia and Russia.  Visualize it, Dems.  Blue wave.

But, Johnny Coveralls is getting an extra $2,000 bonus.  Not a wage raise, but a bonus.  Yay.  That's $5.50 a day before taxes.  Their vote was bought by a daily free Big Mac and soda.

Edited by Landsnark
  • Love 6

No recap today since MSNBC is not working on my TV. I can watch CNN & Fox News. I caught up with yesterday's Battle of the Blowhards between Matlock Joe &  Ted "don't call me Rafael "Cruz. It was very interesting. Joe & Ted argued over whether the "Heller" was a restriction on AR 15's. They both agreed that Brooklyn BBQ was sad.

I used to watch Matlock with my parents. Is that where Joe got his legal training?

It's rare that Joe allows an opponent on the air, so I appreciated the debate.

Ted asked Mika how she puts up with Joe.

I also enjoyed the debate over Kurds role in Syria. It's an issue that they used to discuss on the show before they went 100% Trump scandal du jour.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, oakville said:

No recap today since MSNBC is not working on my TV. I can watch CNN & Fox News. I caught up with yesterday's Battle of the Blowhards between Matlock Joe &  Ted "don't call me Rafael "Cruz. It was very interesting. Joe & Ted argued over whether the "Heller" was a restriction on AR 15's. They both agreed that Brooklyn BBQ was sad.

I used to watch Matlock with my parents. Is that where Joe got his legal training?

It's rare that Joe allows an opponent on the air, so I appreciated the debate.

Ted asked Mika how she puts up with Joe.

I also enjoyed the debate over Kurds role in Syria. It's an issue that they used to discuss on the show before they went 100% Trump scandal du jour.

Joe said he just had to discuss the Cruz segment debate first thing in the morning. It must have been eating at him. And they brought up BBQ, at length, again

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, jjj said:

Oh, the lightning is back for Kacie.  ⚡️?

They did the lightning thing at 8 am yesterday for Kasie. It was so annoying. Mika likes to get her jabs in at Brunette Kasie!

• Love 2
(edited)

Mika is walking into dangerous territory given herself, right now, in the Stormy Daniels segment part two. Joe mentioned Trump was married to Melania during the Daniels affair and Mika let out an exasperated sigh/moan/sound and looked disgusted. If they feel a need to take about the extramarital side of this they need to pull Joe and Mika off set.

Edit. Nope. Of course Mika doesn't pull back and put this into view. She just went off on how horrible it is to have an affair with a married man with a young child. And then how horrible it is to pay hush money. Weren't there rumors Joe's one-off payment to his wife was hush money about their affair?

Edited by XOQueens
  • Love 2

I went to the MSNBC website & they were showing yesterday's show. I think I can download the podcast.

I turned to Fox & Friends. Wow!. It's Rachel Campos from Real World San Francisco with 2 guys on a couch. One guy is called Douchey!

They are mad at the Oakland Mayor for letting the illegal immigrants escape from ICE.

It's a very different vibe on Fox. They are very Pro Trump .

• Love 1

Joe just explained to us that the greatest villain of the Stormy Daniels scandal is Bill Clinton.  Did you know Scarborough was in Congress and Bill Clinton sold technology to China and Clinton lied and lied and lied and lied and lied and the only thing that caused people to pay attention to him was Monica Lewinsky.
Ok.  Thanks, Joe.
It's odd.  I've heard Rantsypants call Bill Clinton "the greatest politician" consistently until about 2 years ago. 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, XOQueens said:

Mika is walking into dangerous territory given herself, right now, in the Stormy Daniels segment part two. Joe mentioned Trump was married to Melania during the Daniels affair and Mika let out an exasperated sigh/moan/sound and looked disgusted. If they feel a need to take about the extramarital side of this they need to pull Joe and Mika off set.

Edit. Nope. Of course Mika doesn't pull back and put this into view. She just went off on how horrible it is to have an affair with a married man with a young child. And then how horrible it is to pay hush money. Weren't there rumors Joe's one-off payment to his wife was hush money about their affair?

Joe demanded that a clause in his divorce settlement that his ex wife - Susan  state that Joe was faithful.  Joe separated from his wife in 2012.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/10/11/joe-scarborough-divorce-settlement-salary-morning-joe-msnbc/

I am surprised that Mika & Joe would discuss infidelity.

• Love 3
(edited)

They are talking about the NRA threat commercial right now. I was wondering when they would, and I am glad they are. This isn't a snarky question, I'm actually curious: Joe keeps Tweeting and saying they named and incited violence against Mika, and how it has caused a lot of complications for them, but I find it curious he hasn't acknowledged they name him too (unless Morning Joe was referring to the entire show and not him individually?)? Mika is definitely shaken about this.

Edited by XOQueens
  • Love 4
47 minutes ago, XOQueens said:

They are talking about the NRA threat commercial right now. I was wondering when they would, and I am glad they are. This isn't a snarky question, I'm actually curious: Joe keeps Tweeting and saying they named and incited violence against Mika, and how it has caused a lot of complications for them, but I find it curious he hasn't acknowledged they name him too (unless Morning Joe was referring to the entire show and not him individually?)? Mika is definitely shaken about this.

I watched the ad. Dana referred to Mika & the Morning Joe’s. I think she means the entire Morning Joe panel. 

I suppose, “they must be stopped” is what Mika thinks is inciting violence.

1 hour ago, Chloesmom said:

Yes.  Twice.  Blech.

I think they even said it was the *third* time when they did it again at the start of the third hour.  I can never tell if that hour is new or recycled.  

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, stormy said:

Oakville. If you watch Chris Hayes, he calls FOX trump tv. With no further explanation!

I used to watch Hayes when he had a show on Saturday mornings with pastries. 

It’s remarkable how different each network covers the same news event.

I miss Willie’s News you can use segments at the end of Morning Joe.

1 hour ago, Landsnark said:

Holy shit, that succubus harpy from the NRA produced a video and called out Mika by name with a vague threat of violence!!!!!  Sweet jesus, what's happening in our world??

She wAs on Fox & Friends @ 730 am.

• Love 1
(edited)

Now on Morning Joe: Joe and Mika talk about others' infidelities. 

Mika just said these men should just admit their marriages weren't monogamous and they had sex with women who weren't their wives and "aren't good men." 

I can't. Lol

Edited by XOQueens
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, XOQueens said:

Lol why were Joe and Mika invited to Congressional meetings yesterday?

They have a standing invitation to all things Congressional dontcha know.  That's why people are always pestering them for advice.

• Love 1