Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

On 6/30/2017 at 0:13 PM, Kenz said:

One thing that did bother me about Mika's response today was that she repeatedly said that Trump was easily "played". That didn't seem like the right terminology to me. According to definition, that's like pretending to be someone's friend, and then turning on them, making them look foolish, or being lied to and taking advantage of. That doesn't seem to fit the situation. I can see the word "goaded" being used, which she also said, but not "played". Does anyone else agree? Am I being too picky?

No, not to picky, IMO. That is exactly what I thought. Poor word choice in "played". 

• Love 3

There is no question that they have been deliberately baiting Trump. Whether it is for ratings, attention, or just revenge for being shut out of his orbit, who knows. But all that "President Bannon" nonsense was clearly designed to elicit a response. 

That said, he is the president and he is supposed to be above this petty bullshit. Then again, it's Trump so that would be expecting far too much.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, stormy said:

Are we now on day three of bat shit crazy's anti Joe and Mika rantings?

I think I'm loosing my mind.

Even as Trump keeps the Morning Joe feud alive, he is urging Congress to repeal Obamacare with NO REPLACEMENT ready, or even close to ready.    He wants to repeal it with nothing but a general assurance that Congress will get around to replacing "sometime" in the future.  

This new and frightening development that could suddenly leave 32 million people -- including me -- without health care and without any idea of where our health care will come from, if it ever comes at all.

But what are people talking about?   Mika being called "dumb as a rock."

Speaking of rocks and tweets, Trump's latest salvo killed two birds with one stone.  It also drew attention away from his Voter Fraud Commission's attempt to demand the public and private voting records -- including name, address, social security number, and voting history --  of every registered voter in the United States.

These records are currently kept by the states where we live.  Trump is demanding states hand over that information to his commission even though no one really knows what he wants it for.   Or what he will do with that information in the future.   Some states are refusing to comply, others are giving him exactly what he wants.

Meanwhile, everyone is focused on Morning Joe.

If Mika and Joe are as concerned about the future of the country as they say they are, they should remind viewers that Trump's continued attack on them is inconsequential and to pay attention to the really scary stuff happening right now.

• Love 17
12 minutes ago, millennium said:

Even as Trump keeps the Morning Joe feud alive, he is urging Congress to repeal Obamacare with NO REPLACEMENT ready, or even close to ready.    He wants to repeal it with nothing but a general assurance that Congress will get around to replacing "sometime" in the future.  

This new and frightening development that could suddenly leave 32 million people -- including me -- without health care and without any idea of where our health care will come from, if it ever comes at all.

Speaking of rocks and tweets, Trump's latest salvo killed two birds with one stone.  It also drew attention away from his Voter Fraud Commission's attempt to demand the public and private voting records -- including name, address, social security number, and voting history --  of every registered voter in the United States.

These records are currently kept by the states where we live.  Trump is demanding states hand over that information to his commission even though no one really knows what he wants it for.   Or what he will do with that information in the future.   Some states are refusing to comply, others are giving him exactly what he wants.

If Mika and Joe are as concerned about the future of the country as they say they are, they should remind viewers that Trump's continued attack on them is inconsequential and to pay attention to the really scary stuff happening right now.

Very well said! However, Joe did remind viewers a few weeks ago that Trump was good for their business. Ratings for all 3 cable morning shows are rising!. Extra ratings would mean a lot to Joe & Mika who get bonuses based on ratings exceeding expectations. Ratings for the show could top 1 million based on this latest chaos. A few years ago, this show would get 400K viewers on a good day. I was watching the french news here in Canada, & even they covered it!.

Apparently Melania's people issued a statement criticizing Mika who is now saying that Melania  will only stay as first lady for Baron's sake. Melania  said she doesn't know Mika. LOL!. Will there be another round of angry tweets from Trump ?

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, millennium said:

Very good point.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, millennium said:

This is an outstanding post. Every word true and on point, IMO. 

The thing is, we should be talking about all of these other things, but the thing that will probably be Trump's undoing is the kind of shit he is pulling with these two jackasses on MJ. A good majority of his party and his "fans" don't care if you don't have healthcare. Hell, even the ones who have benefitted from what the Obama administration delivered believe they have the ACA and not Obama Care. They don't know they are the same thing. They just want Obama Care to go away and they don't really need to know the details. A good number of his fans don't give two shits about voter privacy being violated with the requests coming from the administration. They think there are millions of illegals voting and are just fine with states having to hand over this information. His party is in large part behind him and his policies, so we can talk it to death, but I am not sure it will change anything. But I don't think they can forever take him pulling this kind of crap with the personal attacks.  Yes, he has been doing it forever and it is not a shock. But there is a cumulative effect, and I think it is starting to take hold. The rest of the world is giving us the side-eye. More and more folks are questioning his sanity and his mental health. I believe this will erode his support over time as it continues. 

I have believed for months that the MJ crew was tying to bait him and make him snap. Make him say something unforgivable. Which doesn't bother me. Because we have a President that can be baited, which should be all that anyone needs to know about the asshat in the White House. But I think it was a purposeful act, and eventually it worked. What makes me nervous now is what comes after. Mika and Joe are making themselves part of a story that is ultimately about how unfit Trump is, and I don't think that is a good thing. I don't think it is going to end well. It has to be uncomfortable to cover this story for NBC/MSNBC. It is almost hard for me to see it covered without all the details and it seems like things are being omitted. Like the way M&J sucked on Trump's dick for months, and the criticism that they faced from others (completely legitimate criticism, IMO) for doing so. That is a huge part of this story - the fact that the dynamic and relationship changed so dramatically. They were very often embarrassing in their coverage (my cute hubby completely stopped watching them because of it). 

• Love 4

The show is pretty vanilla without Scarborough and Mika.   I was bored by the time they reached the weather forecast and switched off.

No mention of Trump's follow-up insults, i.e. "dumb as a rock Mika."   I can't decide whether the show is taking the high road or deliberately ignoring it to get under Trump's skin.

• Love 3

I saw the discussion of yet another book of Kennedy and Camelot. I am so tired of these men in late middle age living out their teenage boy-crushes on John Kennedy. Yes he was forward-thinking on the space program and the Peace Corps and civil rights (after being shamed into being so by the brave protesters and King, Lewis, Abernathy and other leaders). But he had flaws. He was a Cold War hawk, for better or for worse. And never mind the infidelity, but what he did with that intern was predatory and exploitative.  I would welcome another critical view of him and his administration - and there have been many - but the book discussed today seems more along the breathless hagiography of the Doris Kearns Goodwin school.

• Love 1

I enjoyed the whole beach riff on Chris Christie this AM.  He didn't give 2 fucks when he was totally in the game and running for re-election, I guess now he give negative 2 fucks. I know some state parks/beaches have campgrounds that you have to reserve a year in advance.  That would be so lovely to have your long awaited July 4th vacation pulled out from under you!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, WhineandCheez said:

I enjoyed the whole beach riff on Chris Christie this AM.  He didn't give 2 fucks when he was totally in the game and running for re-election, I guess now he give negative 2 fucks. I know some state parks/beaches have campgrounds that you have to reserve a year in advance.  That would be so lovely to have your long awaited July 4th vacation pulled out from under you!

I was hoping they'd cover that but I didn't have the stamina to wait for it.   I have it on DVR so I'll probably catch it later.    Between soft-spoken Katty Kay and that subdued professor, it was definitely a "low-energy" broadcast.

• Love 2

I missed today's show. I am coming back from visiting some wineries, so my recap will be posted later today

I guess your spelling will be even worse then usual!  (I kid, I love, so I kid.)  Anyway, I got a new cellphone and the voice texting has not yet "learned" my cadence, and it's tragic)

6 hours ago, WhineandCheez said:

I guess your spelling will be even worse then usual!  (I kid, I love, so I kid.)  Anyway, I got a new cellphone and the voice texting has not yet "learned" my cadence, and it's tragic)

Ha!. I am enjoying the wine now with the low- energy panel.

The panel seems exhausted talking about Trump's tweets.

Sam Stein said the media had lower approval than Trump, so he enjoys taking shots at them.

Katty said America was off the reservation. The media is overreacting to Trump's whacky tweets.

David Ignatius (DI) was shocked with the wrestling news. The USA is doing well against Isis. They are losing everywhere.

Ignatius warned  the panel that he was going to say something nice about Trump, in case they fainted. He said that Trump delegated the military decisions to the field commanders. They may quick decisons based on what is happening on the battlefield.

DI said Trump is popular in he Middle East because he has cojones.

Katty admitted that Sunnis love Trump. Asia likes Trump too. he is tough on North Korea.

DI said Obama used to delay military decisions so he could have meetings in the White House to debate issues.

Trump vs Putin this week. Will Trump confront him?

I was puzzled by the lack of defense of Trump's last tweet against Mika & Joe. Perhaps they will wait till the King & Queen of Nanucket return?

• Love 2

I wish the panel would be revamped. Katy Kay, Harold Ford and a few others could be replaced with journalists and former politicians worth listening to.

I find Rick Tyler more acceptable then Katy Kay or Harold Ford. Jesus.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, stormy said:

I wish the panel would be revamped. Katy Kay, Harold Ford and a few others could be replaced with journalists and former politicians worth listening to.

I find Rick Tyler more acceptable then Katy Kay or Harold Ford. Jesus.

They used to have Wes Moore the Iraq war vet on. Katty has to stay on since they like have someone from the U.K. On the show who speaks with a posh accent. Harold Ford is boring.

More Kasie ! Hunt & Elise Jordan

• Love 2

I was puzzled by the lack of defense of Trump's last tweet against Mika & Joe. Perhaps they will wait till the King & Queen of Nanucket return?

Joe and Mika sighting on Nantucket! They were walking toward the downtown and my family was driving by in the opposite direction. Mika was wearing Bermuda shorts and a sleeveless top and reportedly looked very tired. I did not get a report on Joe's attire.

• Love 2
(edited)

Need a British military expert? MSNBC was quick to dump Michael Kay. And whatever happened to Richard Wolffe?

And ITA more Elise Jordan!

Edited by stormy
1 hour ago, stormy said:

Need a British military expert? MSNBC was quick to dump Michael Kay. And whatever happened to Richard Wolffe?

And ITA more Elise Jordan!

Wolffe works for the Guardian now. He left in 2015. There were reports of a conflict of interest with his lobbying work interfering with his MSNBC appearances

• Love 2

Harold Ford is what you get when you never had to work for anything in your life. Fail the bar exam, inherit your dad's political machine and House seat, get high-paying but no-heavy-lifting investment bank job taking clients out to lunch. Has never had an interesting thought in his life because he has never had to have one.

• Love 6

Wedesday Recap. Mika & Joe are back & color co ordinated. Today's color is dark purple.  Mika's dress , a lovely floral pattern matched with Joe's tie.Joe asked how Mika's weekend was. Mika laughed and said she spent with Joe. Mika's is working on a revised Know Your value book. OMG! Joe is working in the studio on more songs for his hit album.

There was a very serious discussion about North Korea. The key is China. They have bought off the Generals around Crazy Kim. They could remove him. They want North Korea to stay separate from South Korea.

The USA is trying to get China to get rid of him , but they don't want to.

Worse case scenario is a war with a few hundred K dead & a unified Korea.

Joe said Americans would be upset with nuclear attacks on Seatlle & LA.

Trump has to act.

• Love 2

There was a good discussion about Russia. The Senate imposed sanctions on Russia.Trump can't lift them on his own.

Trump is trapped.He can't be nice to Putin without it looking suspicious.

Joe was very well behaved for 30 minutes...

Bellowing Joe came back and started ranting about Hillary Clinton losing the election. She didn't go to Wisconsin. She was the worst candidate ever! .

The panel stayed quiet. 

Joe said Russia did not successfully meddle in the election. Joe is mad that they tried.

Bellowing Joe is wrong. 

They started talking about Christie. Joe said he could have been President. 

I will recap the rest later with wine! 

Belated Happy Independence Day! 

I found it refreshing that they did not respond to Trumps latest attacks on them. I was a bit surprised that Mika  did not respond to the photos of her daughter Emilie wearing a Trump hat. Thats classy

• Love 2

Joe's album is a hit?  Maybe in his mind?  And did "Know Your Value" sell well enough to earn a sequel?  Was it on the best seller list?  I can't remember...I only remember Mika being pals with Andrea Huffington for awhile.  Morning Joe always got a good slant from The Huffington Post.  Is there no limit to The Gold Dust Twin's Egos?

I think Mika, to Joe, represents the ultimate princess.  Old family name, best education, welcome in all the right, rich places..comfortable in society, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, etc.  For a southern boy like Joe (is he southern?  He seems to shift from good-old-boy redneck-y to preppy on a whim)...I think this marriage might stick.  At this point they know one another inside and out.  Bless their hearts.  

• Love 2

I think Mika, to Joe, represents the ultimate princess.  Old family name, best education, welcome in all the right, rich places..comfortable in society

A couple of days ago I was watching either MSNBC or CNN and someone referred to Sara Huckabee Sanders as "Sara Sanders," and I thought "Wow, she'll be pissed over this, since she'd have gotten nowhere without her maiden name," and then I thought "Ohhhhhhhh." (ie Mika)

Ratner brought charts!

I didn't see the entire show but I guess BleedingfaceliftGate was not mentioned??

• Love 2

As far as Joe & Mika saying "this Trump is not the guy we've known for 10-12 years, as much as I hate these words as I type them, I think they may have a bit of a point.  As does everyone who kept saying "he'll pivot and become presidential". They're basing these statements on a person they've seen in the public eye for 20 years. 

Chris Matthews show on Monday I think was "20 years of Trump" and it went back thru all of Chris' interviews with Trump, back to when Clinton was POTUS and going thru his Monica situation. 

At that point we as a country aren't aware of Trump's problems with money,  as far as getting loans thru Russian banks, etc. he's still Mr. Apprentice and hot shit real estate developer, and he is very calm and rational in these interviews. I found myself fascinated, watching all these old interviews and thinking, he really wasn't batshit crazy back then.  A womanizer, yes, but charming and polite. (I know, gross). 

Then the interviews get to 2015, 2016 and the insanity starts.  I think he was saying stuff to stay in the race, to play to this group of people that liked to hear all this "Screw immigrants and Mexicans, etc" stuff, but he had no idea on policy matters.   It's kind of like when we see our elderly parents start to lose their grip on reality, become a little more racist than we remember, and wonder Who is this person?   I know I went thru it with my father.  Only difference is our parents weren't elected President.  

Hope this isn't off topic too much I only brought it up so that we could have some context to people saying "who is this crazy person? We've known him for years and this isn't the same guy".  I don't think any of them expected him to be President, but they thought after elected, he'd stop the BS and go back to being the person they remembered, but that doesn't happen when it's dementia or something else driving the behavior. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, WhineandCheez said:

A couple of days ago I was watching either MSNBC or CNN and someone referred to Sara Huckabee Sanders as "Sara Sanders," and I thought "Wow, she'll be pissed over this, since she'd have gotten nowhere without her maiden name," and then I thought "Ohhhhhhhh." (ie Mika)

Ratner brought charts!

I didn't see the entire show but I guess BleedingfaceliftGate was not mentioned??

Mika wrote in her first book All things at once" that no one in local news cared about her name. However, later in her career, she was hired to do some foreign policy interviews. They assumed that she knew something about foreign policy , but she didn't . She stumbled through the interviews.

• Love 1
(edited)

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/07/scarborough-russians-didnt-have-anything

I didn't see this part of today's show.   Joe is still toeing the GOP line, that Trump was legitimately elected. 

I can't wait til the gov't (probably after Trump is gone) finally decides to tell us that machines were in fact hacked.  What would be the point of doing all this if you weren't going to make sure your efforts succeeded.

Putin is, if anything,  a "go big or go home" kinda guy.  

Edited by teddysmom
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, teddysmom said:

As far as Joe & Mika saying "this Trump is not the guy we've known for 10-12 years, as much as I hate these words as I type them, I think they may have a bit of a point.  As does everyone who kept saying "he'll pivot and become presidential". They're basing these statements on a person they've seen in the public eye for 20 years. 

Chris Matthews show on Monday I think was "20 years of Trump" and it went back thru all of Chris' interviews with Trump, back to when Clinton was POTUS and going thru his Monica situation. 

At that point we as a country aren't aware of Trump's problems with money,  as far as getting loans thru Russian banks, etc. he's still Mr. Apprentice and hot shit real estate developer, and he is very calm and rational in these interviews. I found myself fascinated, watching all these old interviews and thinking, he really wasn't batshit crazy back then.  A womanizer, yes, but charming and polite. (I know, gross). 

Then the interviews get to 2015, 2016 and the insanity starts.  I think he was saying stuff to stay in the race, to play to this group of people that liked to hear all this "Screw immigrants and Mexicans, etc" stuff, but he had no idea on policy matters.   It's kind of like when we see our elderly parents start to lose their grip on reality, become a little more racist than we remember, and wonder Who is this person?   I know I went thru it with my father.  Only difference is our parents weren't elected President.  

Hope this isn't off topic too much I only brought it up so that we could have some context to people saying "who is this crazy person? We've known him for years and this isn't the same guy".  I don't think any of them expected him to be President, but they thought after elected, he'd stop the BS and go back to being the person they remembered, but that doesn't happen when it's dementia or something else driving the behavior. 

Excellent analysis! I saw the Chris Matthews  20 Years of Trump. Trump was so prescient about worrying about North Korea getting nuclear weapons.  In 1999. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, teddysmom said:

I agree....that was mesmerizing.  My fave part was the 2016 discussion about abortion.  It was like a Who's On First skit.  Trump was batshit crazy at that point.  I see Joe & Mika's point.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

I agree....that was mesmerizing.  My fave part was the 2016 discussion about abortion.  It was like a Who's On First skit.  Trump was batshit crazy at that point.  I see Joe & Mika's point.

Trump really went after Chris Matthews for  not supporting the Catholic Church on abortion. Chris was furious. Trump is much less eloquent in 2016 vs 1999.

• Love 2
(edited)

Today's episode was a little too self-conscious.

It's like they spent the weekend watching Trump surrogates on TV saying "Well, that Morning Joe show regularly questions Trump's sanity, calls him a goon and a thug, so it's only fair that he gets to fight back," and then came back acting all Who?  Us?  We're just a bunch of level-headed, fair-minded news commentators opining on current events, taking serious topics very seriously.

Edited by millennium
  • Love 4

t's like they spent the weekend watching Trump surrogates on TV saying "Well, that Morning Joe show regularly questions Trump's sanity, calls him a goon and a thug, so it's only fair that he gets to fight back," and then came back acting all Who?  Us?  We're just a bunch of level-headed, fair-minded news commentators opining on current events, taking serious topics very seriously.

I noticed that too. I had it on as Mika was listing the panel and was quite surprised at the serious nature of the guests and the discussion.

But I guess the thought of North Korea starting WWIII will do that to people. 

• Love 3

Maybe the whole kerfuffle between Trump and Joemika was just a sneaky plot between Trump and Joemika to get some attention to these 2 lovebirds?  So that Joe can then segue to talking about his album and get his music career moving faster?

After all, they were once great friends, so Trump would want them to succeed, right?  Maybe after being president Trump can even join Joe's band. 

Just a thought......  let me get my tongue out of my cheek.......

• Love 2

This morning Joe wasn't on set as they ripped fat Christie apart.  Mika over did her part as she tried to be too cute.  "What is he doing?  This is just so much no.  No.  No.  So much no.  Why would he say that?  So much no."  Ugh, Mika.  You twit.  Leave slang for the young and quit being offended and sanctimonious. 
She actually sucked the energy out of the room as they all wanted to take easy shots at Christie.  She made the topic immediately tired, and at one point there was like 3 seconds of silence, because no one wanted to participate and continue repeating themselves.

• Love 4

his morning Joe wasn't on set as they ripped fat Christie apart.  Mika over did her part as she tried to be too cute.  "What is he doing?  This is just so much no.  No.  No.  So much no.  Why would he say that?  So much no."  Ugh, Mika.  You twit.  Leave slang for the young and quit being offended and sanctimonious. 
She actually sucked the energy out of the room as they all wanted to take easy shots at Christie.  She made the topic immediately tired, and at one point there was like 3 seconds of silence, because no one wanted to participate and continue repeating themselves.

Mika does tend to take the fun out of snarking on someone. 

As far as Christie, he doesn't give a shit, he never did.   That was evident in Bridgegate, we all knew he knew what was going on.   Guess his staff wasn't smart enough to keep notes and emails on what he knew. 

I agree with Mika that he's just like Trump," if you thought that was bad, watch this."

People like that will double down on their assholeyness, just because they can. 

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, Landsnark said:

This morning Joe wasn't on set as they ripped fat Christie apart.  Mika over did her part as she tried to be too cute.  "What is he doing?  This is just so much no.  No.  No.  So much no.  Why would he say that?  So much no."  Ugh, Mika.  You twit.  Leave slang for the young and quit being offended and sanctimonious. 

You expressed my thoughts on this segment perfectly. She was being ridiculous. Mika, stop saying "I don't get it"    Then when someone explains the  matter repeating I don't get it. It makes you seem dumb...maybe not dumb as a rock but still. Have a substantive convo or at least allow one to occur around you.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, millennium said:

Today's episode was a little too self-conscious.

It's like they spent the weekend watching Trump surrogates on TV saying "Well, that Morning Joe show regularly questions Trump's sanity, calls him a goon and a thug, so it's only fair that he gets to fight back," and then came back acting all Who?  Us?  We're just a bunch of level-headed, fair-minded news commentators opining on current events, taking serious topics very seriously.

Wow! I never thought of that. They were much more serious than normal for the first 30 minutes

1 hour ago, oakville said:

Wow! I never thought of that. They were much more serious than normal for the first 30 minutes

It's like they were keenly aware there might be fresh eyes on them as the result of the tweet fiasco and were worried about being seen as the hateful caricatures the Trump supporters made them out to be.   But did you notice?  The statesman-like demeanor extended only to Trump stories.   As soon as they moved on to Christie, Mika started acting like herself again.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Landsnark said:

It makes me laugh how she was mocking Christie. In 2011, she was bragging that she called him up & urged him to run for President in 2012. They were BFF. In 2009 or 2010, she demanded that he & his wife show up at her run around DC for some charity. Christie didn't want to run & told her that it was his wife's birthday. Now she trashes him like a millenial.

• Love 2

I enjoyed the discussion with Ian Bremer. There are no easy answers to North Korea. They can start evacuating American citizens from the area. This will cause a panic in South Korea. Sanctions against China might work. It could also hurt Americans. The USA should have a coalition with other countries to get together & tell Kim to behave.

Someone said that Bush & Obama failed to get the job done against Kim.

Joe trashed Obama for not solving the Korean problem. It's always Obama's fault

Trump is going to Poland & so is Mika's brother, Ian  for a ceremony for Dr Z. Joe asked Mika if Ian will speak to Trump & try to get him to apologize to Mika. Mika's face squirmed & said no.  Is Ian part of the Trump delegation to Poland?

Joe started telling a long story about Merkel liking Reagan & visiting California & liking it. Joe said Merkel likes freedom & doesn't understand Trump.

Bremer was outraged that Obama would not take as many refugees as she did from Syria. Merkel was mad at Obama.

Joe trashed Obama for tapping Merkel's cellphone. Ratner said it was an isolated incident.

It was his birthday & he turned 65. He joked that he would tell Joe about Medicare.

• Love 2

Thursday recap.  Navy Blue Thursdays. Mika's dark blue top matches Joe's dark blue suit. They played a  clip from a rambling press conference with Trump in Poland. Trump blamed Obama for not doing anything about Russian hacking the election. Trump blamed Obama for not telling anyone what was happening because he thought that Hillary would win the election. Trump said Obama would have intervened if he thought he would win. Trump kept repeating himself about Russia & other people could have hacked the election.

Joe is upset that Trump is trashing the media & the CIA & Obama on foreign soil.

Poland is pro USA & contribute 2% of GDP to defense & they won't admit refugees from Syria.

Richard Haas is trying to grow a beard.

The panel want Trump to trash Putin. Katty '" world in disarray" is back. She likes Merkel.

Mika asked Joe to answer Trump's questions. She gazed at him lovingly. Be stern with Russia!

David Ignatius wants Trump to be prepared for meeting with Russia.

Mika was busy writing notes during the panel discussions.

Haass is mad that Trump brought up the CIA botching the WMD in Iraq.

• Love 2
(edited)

Everyone is wearing a dark suit (Mika a dark dress.) What funeral are they all attending on this summer's morning?

Joe trashed Obama for not solving the Korean problem. It's always Obama's fault

...unless it's Hillary or Bill Clinton's fault.

I just had an epiphany. A couple of days ago during Christie's BeachGate he said something like "the polls show that I don't care about public opinion." Since he apparently has the lowest numbers--15% or so-- of any governor since polling started, I thought he was saying it didn't bother him. But now I realize he was saying that he has low polls because he speaks his mind and people don't like him for that.  Geez Louise!!

edited to say:  Poor Steve Scaliese.  Back in the ICU. 

Edited by WhineandCheez
  • Love 2