Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

(edited)

I was thinking this morning they were getting a little sickeningly cute in their insults. Not that Trump doesn't deserve it, but it was "oh did you see that?" "goodness what happened? 

The internet & twitter is exploding on this Trump tweet stuff.  It's the headline on cnn's website.  I imagine the ratings for MJ will get better for a while after this.  Joe will write an editorial.  

I heard he got upset when they blasted Jared over Tillerson's blow up about staffing State. 

Guess the press briefing today will be no video or audio, again.  

10 minutes ago, oakville said:

I do agree that it was ridiculous for Mika & Joe to try and party for 3 nights at Mar A Largo. The original reports were that it was one quick visit to get an interview.

Mika shouldn't be partying with Trump while recovering from surgery

Well you know how she loves her vodka.  What woman in her right mind would go to an event with the President elect if her face was still healing from a lift? Mika is WAY too vain to do that. 

I can just see Joe & Mika banging on the doors at the entrance of Mar A Lago, "let us in Donald!!" 

Edited by teddysmom
  • Love 2
(edited)
17 minutes ago, oakville said:

I think Mika & Joe have been trying to provoke Trump for weeks now with personal insults.

Hannity did another segment on Liberal Joe  last night & mocked Joe's band.

I suspect Trump watched it & retaliated today. 

I do agree that it was ridiculous for Mika & Joe to try and party for 3 nights at Mar A Largo. The original reports were that it was one quick visit to get an interview.

Mika shouldn't be partying with Trump while recovering from surgery

I'm sorry but I disagree with most of this, except the fact that Trump most likely has watched the Hannity piece last night. Taking what Trump says at face value. I see no reason why. Even if it is true, how does that justify the president of the United States attacking a person like that ? Nor do I agree that they were trying to provoke him. He makes a mockery of himself by his own actions all on his own.

The things that were said about Obama, about him personally, horrible insults on television daily, the level of disrespect he received in the media and in congress and yet I fail to remember him ever lashing out at someone like that as president or otherwise.

This is not presidential, you suck as president -> you'll get ridiculed by the media and by comedians, that's how it has always been.

Edited by Jeann
  • Love 23
4 minutes ago, Eliot said:

So sad. Joe has been deliberately baiting him with this "President Bannon" stuff. It was only a matter of time before Trump cracked.

I had forgotten all about that "President Bannon" foolery, which is definitely deliberate.  Add that to the commentary about Drumpf's little hands, that would explain why he has singled out Meek-a especially for his fury.  I could be that bitch today and ask if he's gotten a gander at his own wife's Botox visage, but I'll chill today.

It's unfortunate that this mess is playing out while the very valid commentary about how the State Dept. has been decimated under this mis-administration goes ignored.  As was stated, this is so much bigger than Rex Tillerson being butthurt about taking orders from, and being called unprofessional, by some callow chump who needs to take several seats. 

Update:  Now, I just received a Washington Post alert about this nonsense.  Unfortunately, for us, because this person is the so-called president, his every brain fart will be reported on and dissected ad nauseam.

• Love 7

Meanwhile, while they play out their petty little tit-for-tat feud, McConnell and his stooges in the Senate stole a Supreme Court seat and are poised to snatch healthcare way from 22 million people.

• Love 17

Meanwhile, while they play out their petty little tit-for-tat feud, McConnell and his stooges in the Senate stole a Supreme Court seat and are poised to snatch healthcare way from 22 million people.

I just said the same thing to a coworker.

The Trump insulting gets really old, and it's rather childish,  while there are actual issues they should be discussing. 

• Love 7

Trump has no credibility. Who knows what happened. And as far as the "facelift" goes, if she had one she would have stayed in until she healed. More likely she got a sunburn (she is extremely pale-skinned.)

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Mumbles said:

Trump has no credibility. Who knows what happened. And as far as the "facelift" goes, if she had one she would have stayed in until she healed. More likely she got a sunburn (she is extremely pale-skinned.)

We know for a fact that Mika & Joe did attend the NYE party at Mar a Largo.

is it possible that They tried to get in 3 nights in a row?

Joe went ballistic at The NY Times Maggie Haberman for disclosing the photo of them at Mar a Largo.

i don't think Mika had a facelift over the Xmas holidays with Joe.

You are right that Trump probably mistook her bleeding for a sunburn

(edited)

Rand Paul is a stupid putz.

I wish the panel would never say reelection and trump in the same sentence. It's both sickening and ludicrous to me.

Oh, sorry Gorsuch is not victory for trump if he's a victory at all it's for the Republicans that strong armed him.

Edited by stormy
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, oakville said:

I think Mika & Joe have been trying to provoke Trump for weeks now with personal insults.

They sure have. They've called him insane, unhinged, a mental case, etc. etc. etc. - but he's not allowed to strike back? No matter who's side you're on, J & M have no call to act shocked and horrified now. If they're gonna dish it out, they'd better be able to take it - and apparently they can't.

• Love 1

Cheetos In Chief's personal Twitter account should have been put on lockdown after he got elected. I don't think anyone could have imagined we'd actually have a president who acted so irresponsible and childish on social media. It was one thing when he was a private citizen. He's not that anymore and the insanity that spews forth from him affects everyone now. This goes way beyond what he tweeted about Mika and Joe. It does feel like it's a diversion to get attention off of serious matters like healthcare. 

• Love 12

While watching this all the discussion this morning on health care issue (which I was surprised lasted as long as it did) I was yelling at the tv.  Joe & co. kept saying that repubs have to repeal/replace Obamacare because that is what they've run on and won on for the last 7 years and that's what their constituents want..  So if now people don't want the repub plans and want to keep their Obamacare - isn't this a real disconnect or just an example that people in red states will vote repub no matter what.

My only comment on the tweets will be:  I don't hold Mika/Joe to the same standard as someone in the Oval Office.  I would think with all the issues facing this country, the man sitting in that office would have more to do that tweet insults.  His tweets (and not for the first time) are beneath the dignity of the office of the President.

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, okerry said:

They sure have. They've called him insane, unhinged, a mental case, etc. etc. etc. - but he's not allowed to strike back? No matter who's side you're on, J & M have no call to act shocked and horrified now. If they're gonna dish it out, they'd better be able to take it - and apparently they can't.

What gives you the idea the J & M are "acting shocked and horrified" and "can't take it"?  Besides Mikas cheerios tweet I don't believe they have reacted. 

It is the the rest of America that is shocked and horrified that our President is childishly mocking two tv people-who are paid to state opinions on the government. And he's doing this while Rome burns. 

• Love 13

Slanthead (Sean Hannity) on FAUX did what he thought was a hit piece on Joe last night.  Slanthead is so far up Twitler's bum that I can't help but think that these attacks on M&J have somehow been coordinated.  

• Love 4

They've called him insane, unhinged, a mental case, etc. etc. etc. - but he's not allowed to strike back? 

He's allowed to say anything he wants. But whether that is something a secure and dignified person would do is another story. Obama was called all sorts of horrible things for eight years; just watch a random episode of Fox and Friends from 2015. But he limited his responses to an arch comment or a dry joke at the correspondents dinner and he never went after a person's appearance. Most adults don't.

If a person who worked at the DMV tweeted out a comment about the appearance of a person renewing her license, they'd probably be fired. 

• Love 18

They've called him insane, unhinged, a mental case, etc. etc. etc. - but he's not allowed to strike back?

No, he's not. The poster above mentioned how they lambasted Bush Jr.  I remember a co-worker had some photos of a chimp with his face over it.  Did we hear from him? Obama had to deal with all the Birther mishegas, and 1/2 of it came from Trump and Melania.   Why would any little school kid respect/want to be President now?  

• Love 13
41 minutes ago, okerry said:

I think the point here is, Mika and Joe, for the most part, discuss Trump's shortcomings as President, "deal maker", businessman and how undignified he is.  I don't recall them talking about his hair, his weight, etc.  Mika joked about him hiding his hands in the fake Time cover, but considering the man is having fake magazine covers hung in his clubs, that's fair. 

Also, the majority of people would prefer the President of the United States ignore people in the media joking about him, etc. and get to the business of running the country.  And not saying that the media is a bunch of liars, that Mika is crazy and runs around with a bloody face after a face lift, that Joe is psycho, etc. 

And other than her tweet with the Cheerios box, there has not been one word from Joe, and MSNBC hasn't run anything about it. Some of the reporters have commented on what others have said on twitter, but that's it. 

• Love 4
(edited)
51 minutes ago, okerry said:

To be clear: I don't think either party should be doing this. It's Joe & Mika's responsibility as journalists to point out his erratic and unpresidential behavior and call him out on his lies and incompetence. The whole "small hands" and "president Bannon" snarky nonsense is petty, distracting, and clearly contrived to try to get Trump's attention. If Joe thinks Bannon has too much unhealthy influence in the White House, then just fucking say so. If Mika thinks Trump is mentally ill and unfit for office, then just fucking say so.

But childish tit-for-tat insults do nothing more than mask the very terrifying and upsetting reality that the most powerful person in the world is a dangerously incompetent and unstable narcissist.

ETA: And I agree that he is legally "allowed" to "strike back" (we are a free country), he should nonetheless have the dignity and self control to not do so. He is a walking, talking, tweeting disgrace.

Edited by Eliot
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, Jeann said:

Obama couldn't wear a tan suit without people losing their shit but the POTUS tweeting insults at a journalist (yeah she counts) is more "ridiculous" than any partying Mika and Joe did.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, teddysmom said:

Briant Stelter of CNN posted this pic of Mika taken at Mar A Lago, you know when she was running around bleeding from the face. 

Mika at Mar A Lago on NYE

She looks fine to me. Trump always uses physical appearances of women to try and put them down. As if he looks so good with that platinum blonde hair and fat ass of his.

• Love 11
(edited)

Trump always uses physical appearances of women to try and put them down. As if he looks so good with that platinum blonde hair and fat ass of his.

Anyone who looks like this has NO business making comments about another person's look.   JFC Donald, white is NOT your friend. 

http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/omnisport/bd/f5/donald-trump-070715-getty-ftr-usjpg_1n5dcya5ics1j1ce0zpawt95y1.jpg?t=1720692958

Holy Crap the WH just did an on camera press briefing. Sarah claims she is attacked all the time by Morning Joe.

They have discussed her lying, spinning and flat out refusal to answer questions, but NO ONE has ever mentioned her looks, her father, her dog torturing brother, etc.  I hope Joe & Mika give it to her good tomorrow.  That was bullshit. 

Edited by teddysmom
  • Love 15
34 minutes ago, teddysmom said:

hey have discussed her lying, spinning and flat out refusal to answer questions, but NO ONE has ever mentioned her looks, her father, her dog torturing brother, etc.  I hope Joe & Mika give it to her good tomorrow.  That was bullshit

how surprising .. only not.  I think being a "lie until you die" - type of person is a prerequisite of working for this WH

• Love 10

A true gentleman and statesman, like Obama, would never diminish himself, or the nation he leads, by attacking his critics -- especially in such cruel and ugly fashion.   He would never, under any circumstances, verbally abuse a woman.

Republican or Democrat, there can be no justification for this. 

• Love 15

The thing that is most ridiculous is that it's just flat out not true.   It would be one thing if he said "you know I take a lot of grief from Morning Joe, I wish they would lay off" or "I guess this is what passes for news these days", something like that. But he just makes up complete bullshit. 

They didn't "try to get into Mar A Lago and he wouldn't let them". They were there,  there is photographic proof AND Joe threw a fit when NYT called him on it. 

Mika didn't have a bloody face. 

And for Sanders to say everyone is the WH is attacked all the time. 

Sarah, I hate to break it to you, but you took a job where every word you say is going to be scrutinized, along with all your fellow senior staff members. That's the deal. It's not being attacked. If you can't handle the heat, get out of the frying pan with the hotdogs or whatever corny food related phrase your father says all the time. 

Conway HAS lied, Spicer HAS lied, YOU HAVE lied.  And Joe & Mika have every right to call you on it. 

• Love 18
3 hours ago, stormy said:

Rand Paul is a stupid putz.

I wish the panel would never say reelection and trump in the same sentence. It's both sickening and ludicrous to me.

Oh, sorry Gorsuch is not victory for trump if he's a victory at all it's for the Republicans that strong armed him.

Fortunately, by the time Rand Paul arrives, I'm typically on my way to work.  I just can't countenance the man and am starting to wonder why he seems to be the only Republican that the show can book lately to talk about this tax cut masquerading as a healthcare plan.  I'm glad that when the panel discussed how unpopular this plan actually is, they had the presence of mind to mention those who opposed the plan because it wasn't draconian enough.  That's where Rand Paul stands.  I keep hearing that he's a doctor but wasn't there some issue with his medical bona fides a few short years ago?  An issue that was so dubious that he actually created an organization so that he could claim that he was actually licensed to practice medicine?

2 hours ago, okerry said:

Point well taken.  However, just because someone is allowed to do something doesn't mean he should actually do it.  I've been one of Joe and Meek-a's staunchest critics when it comes to the way they talk about Drumpf, particularly after they diminished themselves by attempting to normalize him during the campaign.  It wasn't that long ago when Drumpf basically called on Americans to ratchet down the inflammatory rhetoric after Rep. Scalise was shot; yet, here he is once again showing the American people who he really is.  There is a certain level of dignity that one should bring to the office of the presidency.  Ironic especially when this same individual relentlessly attacked President Obama before, during and after the election and continues to smear him in the most undignified way to this day.  Yet, President Obama doesn't stoop to Drumpf's level and return the favor.  That's the difference.  There is a reason why Drumpf has been asked to preserve his tweets; they are considered historical communications by a sitting president.  For better or worse, every word he says (unfortunately) matters.

• Love 6

Sanders in her press conference today defends what Trump has tweeted about Mika. Melania has also defended him.

One woman needs the paycheck apparently, the other needs to stay married apparently. Both are a disgrace to the gender.

• Love 21
4 hours ago, Jeann said:

No he can't because he is the President of the United States and not Hannity or any other talk show stooge. They are not on the same level in any shape or form nor do their job description hold them to the same status or requires the same level of dignity. The office of the President is above such pettiness or childishness. I'm astonished by this post quite frankly.

This is not Trump, Apprentice clown making those statements but the Leader of the Free World.  I remember Bill Maher saying in like 2006 that G.W was mentally ill and comedians having whole sets on how he was mentally r*******. The Daily Show was eating him alive. The media non stop negatively coverage his last years as president(rightly so). Yet no lashing out from Bush at them.

The "friends" on Fox and Friends devoting years of tv coverage on implying that Obama was basically a lazy stoner and Kenyan, therefore illegitimate, having Trump! call in with his Birthersm crap, calling him a Muslim etc.  Still no tweets by Obama at Gretchen Carlson calling her names.

Well said, Jeann, and thank you for putting into words all the frustration that was bottling up inside me. 

Yes, W was ridiculed day in and day out (many times by me, out here in Private Citizen Land) and he either was not of aware of all that was being said, or more likely, he just took it like a man.  Certainly the same with Obama, who endured the most personal of attacks on a regular basis - many by the current holder of the office.  Neither one of those men descended into such petty and childish behavior.  They both are made of much, much sterner stuff.

Morning Joe is a program designed to dissect politics and political figures, so basically, when they rip into DT, they're doing their jobs.  And frankly, the man just invites it, day in and day out.  The only venue not calling him out on his BS is Faux "News"; enough said. 

It will be quite interesting indeed to see how Mika and Joe will handle this tomorrow morning.  With all guns blazing, hopefully.  That's the only way to stand up to a bully.  I may have to back off the MJ snark for a little while, in solidarity. ?

• Love 10

I used to like this show but stopped watching  because of Joe and Mika's ridiculously annoying behavior.  Joe so full of himself - pontificating and talking over everyone, waxing on and on about the good old days when he was in congress and his silly repetitive childish jokes like "President Bannon".   Mika  with the eye rolling and sighing, adding snide comments while others are speaking and her general Joe worship.   I like some of the other regulars but these two make the show unwatchable.   Not sure what happened but they are lost all objectivity and it seems like they have a personal vendetta to stick it to Trump for 3 hours every day.  Even if you don't like Trump, it gets really old.

Trump's tweet was inappropriate but a lot of his tweets are inappropriate lol.   I think he thought these two were his friends after they kissed his ass for a year.  

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

With all guns blazing, hopefully.  That's the only way to stand up to a bully.

I hope so too. I hope Mika responds tomorrow by calling it out for what it is, followed by a montage of him doing it to other people especially women, followed by her calling out the damage he is doing to the office of the President. Followed by her pointing out that this current situation should not distract from what is truly important - how horrible and inhumane this new Health Care Bill is  and then just focusing on that.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, okerry said:

I don't like the personal insults by Mika & Joe against President Trump. It's not effective. I don't understand why they would attack him so personally after accepting invitations to Mar A Largo & The White House after the inauguration.

I also don't like President Trump personally insulting Mika & Joe, especially if she had medical issues during her recovery from a facelift.

I checked Mika's instagram account. There is no evidence of a facelift on December 25th when she was with her parents. They were co hosting a show in their pyjamas on the 24th.

Could she have had the facelift on December 26th & flown to Jupiter Florida by December29th?

(edited)

I hope Mika tells the truth of what a true jerk Tump is.  I think they have been holding back.

Honestly, does anyone believe Melania loves that crazy bastard?  It's all about the money.

Sarah Huckabee is a smart ass, who is rude to the press.

God, we are such a joke, and I enjoy MJ telling us the truth.

Edited by ButterQueen
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Obama couldn't wear a tan suit without people losing their shit but the POTUS tweeting insults at a journalist (yeah she counts) is more "ridiculous" than any partying Mika and Joe did.

I don't think Mika & Joe have ever attacked Obama or any other President over their  choice of clothing. Mika & Joe should not be partying with any President.

What is missing in today Tweet war is it is wrong  for Mika & Joe to spend 1 or more evenings at Mar A Lago during the holidays trying to get an interview with Trump.

They can't have it both ways. They want to be personal friends of the President when they want inside scoops of the incoming administration. In November & December, MSNBC was running clips of how Joe was first to report cabinet picks, Trump news etc.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

Honestly, does anyone believe Melania loves that crazy bastard?  It's all about the money.

I don't believe any one of his three wives have ever felt anything close to 'love' for that narcissistic blowhard.  Without the illusion of billions of dollars none of them would have looked twice.  It's always been all about the money.  Melania looks perpetually pissed off.  Seriously, big-league pissed off.  She had it made for five months, living apart from that windbag, and now she's stuck with him full-time.  Hey, Mrs. T - you reap what you sow.

And to keep this on-topic, the same might be said for Mika.  I sure hope she knows what she's getting into, becoming the third Mrs. Scarborough.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, okerry said:

They sure have. They've called him insane, unhinged, a mental case, etc. etc. etc. - but he's not allowed to strike back? No matter who's side you're on, J & M have no call to act shocked and horrified now. If they're gonna dish it out, they'd better be able to take it - and apparently they can't

Right.  Exactly.  Because remember that time Hasselbeck insulted President Obama every day she used to work, and President Obama would LASH OUT at her?  Because yeah.  Fair is fair, right?  And if that happened, you'd be like "What else could he do????? He HAD to strike back."

Jesus

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Jeann said:

Lot of valid points but the Republican party is already associated with misogyny.

Also, while their criticisms of Trump are valid, a lot of former Bush administration staffers are loyal to their former boss, who bore the brunt of a lot of Trump's attacks during the primaries.

So they seem to readily take chances to criticize Trump whenever possible.  Of course that's not to invalidate the substance of their criticisms but Trump did shit on the Bush administration pretty much and by extension, their work during those years.

(edited)

Well, we can lay to rest the lie that Trump never watches MJ, as he continually claims. There is simply no way he could have worked himself up into such a tizzy had he heard secondhand what they were saying. No, he was definitely watching live. Lying scumbag.

I forgot who said it on Twitter today, but someone said something like, "I won't lower myself to the level of the President of the United States" and that pretty much sums it up for me.

Tomorrow's MJ will be one for the ages.

Edited by EarlGreyTea
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, oakville said:

I also don't like President Trump personally insulting Mika & Joe, especially if she had medical issues during her recovery from a facelift.

I checked Mika's instagram account. There is no evidence of a facelift on December 25th when she was with her parents. They were co hosting a show in their pyjamas on the 24th.

Could she have had the facelift on December 26th & flown to Jupiter Florida by December29th?

I suggest you google "facelift recovery" or "how long it takes to recover from a facelift." I just did. It takes 2-3 weeks and there is a lot of bruising. She would have never been in shape to host the show the few days after New Years. And she would NOT look like what Brian Stelter tweeted out. 

59 minutes ago, oakville said:

I don't think Mika & Joe have ever attacked Obama or any other President over their  choice of clothing. Mika & Joe should not be partying with any President.

Yes, but rest assured, Obama's tan suit WAS ridiculed, and yet he managed to refrain himself from tweeting that Elisabeth Hasselbeck was a dumb chipmunk.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

Thank you, Oakville, for your spot-on recap.  The above perfectly illustrates why I just can't with Joe and Meek-a sometimes.  It wasn't that long ago when he and Meek-a were touting the Kushners as a Washington power couple, who were blessed with good looks (beauty is, indeed, in the eye of the beholder), brains (cough! cough!) and the ability to reign Drumpf in (an epic fail).  Fast forward a few months later, and Jared is now a 38-year-old punk kid trying to tell the 60-something "accomplished" Tillerson what to do.  I get it.  But, missing in all this bleating is the fact that Tillerson has no more experience at his job than that smug punk kid does.  He's accomplished as a businessman and has none of the skill set required of a Secretary of State.

Thanks ! MulletorHater. I do the recaps so I can keep track of what Mika & Joe are saying. It looks to me like Joe's inside source during the transition was Jared & Ivanka or people close to them . Joe attacked Bannon & Miller  from day 1 of Trump's Presidency . After Jared got into trouble with the Russians, they switched sides & went after Jared. I suspect they are close to Dinah Powell who is a friend of Mika.

3 minutes ago, Mumbles said:

I suggest you google "facelift recovery" or "how long it takes to recover from a facelift." I just did. It takes 2-3 weeks and there is a lot of bruising. She would have never been in shape to host the show the few days after New Years. And she would NOT look like what Brian Stelter tweeted out. 

Yes, but rest assured, Obama's tan suit WAS ridiculed, and yet he managed to refrain himself from tweeting that Elisabeth Hasselbeck was a dumb chipmunk.

Thanks, Mumbles. I have very little knowledge of facelifts, so based on the pictures of Mika at Mar A Lago, she did not have a facelift during Xmas week. She has acknowledged having plastic surgery in her first book.

So, Liz made fun of Obama's tan suit? What year was that? I wonder if Mika or Joe made fun of that?

12 minutes ago, EarlGreyTea said:

Well, we can lay to rest the lie that Trump never watches MJ, as he continually claims. There is simply no way he could have worked himself up into such a tizzy had he heard secondhand what they were saying. No, he was definitely watching live. Lying scumbag.

I forgot who said it on Twitter today, but someone said something like, "I won't lower myself to the level of the President of the United States" and that pretty much sums it up for me.

Tomorrow's MJ will be one for the ages.

I hope Mika & Joe show up to defend themselves !. It's a long weekend with the 4th of July & they might decide to take an early break.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, scrb said:

Lot of valid points but the Republican party is already associated with misogyny.

Also, while their criticisms of Trump are valid, a lot of former Bush administration staffers are loyal to their former boss, who bore the brunt of a lot of Trump's attacks during the primaries.

So they seem to readily take chances to criticize Trump whenever possible.  Of course that's not to invalidate the substance of their criticisms but Trump did shit on the Bush administration pretty much and by extension, their work during those years.

This is a good point. The Bush administration employees thought they had a good shot at working for Jeb Bush as nominee & possibly President. Jeb was able to force Romney out the 2016 race. No one thought Trump would beat everyone. I could see Cackles or Ana Navarro working for Rubio or Bush.

Trump destroyed the GOP elite. Joe is right that he did a hostile takeover of the GOP

• Love 1
(edited)

. She has acknowledged having plastic surgery in her first book.

You know, you say that a lot, but I have googled this a lot and find no mention of this. And if she had mentioned this, either in the book or on the show, I would imagine some article would have picked up the story. She talks about her struggles with body image and wearing frumpy clothes in these books. She may have had Botox or some fillers but I do not believe she had plastic surgery.

Also there is a great article on Allure where they interviewed a plastic surgeon who confirms, nobody bleeds from plastic surgery (but they do bruise.)

I wonder if Mika or Joe made fun of that?

They didn't.

Edited by Mumbles