Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, cased said:

I watched a some of Joe's music show this evening, and Joe and Mika did not seem stressed out at all. They seemed to be having fun, getting away from politics. Maybe Hannity is the one who needs therapy, with his bizarre obsession with Joe and Mika. 

'tis a shame that the book title I'm With the Band: Confessions of a Groupie is already taken. (Damn you, Pamela Des Barres)

LOL, I'm thinking I could use some therapy because I have one bizarre obsession with J & M. Poor Sean, at least I can come to this forum.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Mumbles said:

The idea that Hannity is referring to Joe as "liberal Joe" just shows what an extremist Hannity and his Fox overlords are.

In this day and age of online petitions and Twitter outrage and Facebook rants, I have heard no outrage about Joe's comments. Why should he apologize if nobody seems to be upset? I really think your comments are blowing this out of proportion. Joe certainly wasn't advocating for anti-Semitism.

There was "outrage" on certain conservative sites over Elise's comments about the GOP hugging a suicide bomber like Trump.

Joe repeated his comments about Ossof today with a deep Southern Accent. He said a Good ole boy would have won the district. Joe thinks that this district is a rural district.

Friday Recap. Mika is wearing a new violet cardigan top. Joe is wearing a suit.

The word of the day is witness intimidation. Did Trump intimidate Comey into telling the truth at his hearing by scaring him about tapes?

Joe is outraged. Mika went on a rant.

Fonnie Deutshe said Trump is ill.

Billy Kristol acknowledged that his daughter was Mika's daughter teacher at high school.

They went on an anti Trump tirade for 20 minutes.

There was a brief discussion of the health care bill. Will there be a vote? Kasie said yes. Kasie is wearing her Irish green scarf today.

The other panelists said no.

Rand Paul came on to explain the health care plan.

Mika & Joe mocked Trump for going on Fox & Friends.

Everyone loved Joe's band.

Mika said Trump is a dictator. The other panelists said that the system is holding & there are checks & balances.

Mika agreed that she should be more balanced like Greta at 6 pm.

Joe was checking his phone during Mika's rant. Which important leader texted Joe?

Which tweet will lead to Trump's impeachment?

• Love 2

The district Ossoff ran in is probably the most educated and economically soound area of the state.  It is not a rural, old boy kind of place for the most part.  Joe clearly doesn't know what he's talking about (again).

It was odd that they broke the Post's bombshell news the way they did.  They were all practically dumbstruck to ask insightful questions, save for that sour face conservative pundit Kristol, who asked bright questions.  I don't think I've seen them all stunned and at a loss before.  Joe was there, but didn't participate.  Weird.
Further odd is that Obama's defense guy who testified yesterday to Congress was on set, and Joe wasn't.  Why the hell not stick around for that?  And Kristol left. 
I'd love to understand the real schedule of the show and the real sequence of things.  Bill Kristol went to Rockefeller Plaza this morning to do 9 minutes on Morning Joe, and then he's done?  WTF?  At 6am?  It's bizarre.
Cute how trump Tweeted that Russian hacking is Obama's fault, and Obama's defense guy said, "He knows he's President now, and in charge, right?" paraphrased

• Love 3

Rand Paul, talking about the health care bill now (and at 6 AM) sounds logical.  Why is he Republican?? He's really Libertarian, right?

MY STUNNINGLY SUPERFICIAL COMMENT OF THE DAY:  John Ossoff has one gorgeous head of hair

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, cinsays said:

The district Ossoff ran in is probably the most educated and economically soound area of the state.  It is not a rural, old boy kind of place for the most part.  Joe clearly doesn't know what he's talking about (again).

Agreed. The good old boy theory of campaigning won't work as well in a suburb of Atlanta.

Joe repeated his comments about Ossof today with a deep Southern Accent

It didn't sound like that  to me. He said the exact same thing as he has said all week, about Sunday school and little league, with William Kristol sitting there. If there was anything anti-semitic about Joe's comments, Kristol would have called him out; he is a scion of the Jewish neocon intellectual community that includes his father, Norman Podhoretz, Midge Decter etc. Kristol AGREED with Joe.

• Love 1
(edited)

I loved that Fox and Friends clip.  I needed a laugh this morning!

Very curious how Melania was able to keep a straight face. Guess she's used to the constant BS.

And about the "tapes". What a schmuck.

Edited by stormy
  • Love 4

OK, I am surprised nobody is talking about the "concert" we were treated to at the end of the show today.  Joe?  Seriously?  You think you have talent as a singer?  Hilarious.  I'd be embarrassed to be Mika, but then, I guess makes you blind to the obvious.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Mumbles said:

It didn't sound like that  to me. He said the exact same thing as he has said all week, about Sunday school and little league, with William Kristol sitting there. If there was anything anti-semitic about Joe's comments, Kristol would have called him out; he is a scion of the Jewish neocon intellectual community that includes his father, Norman Podhoretz, Midge Decter etc. Kristol AGREED with Joe.

Kristol is one of the worst political prognosticators in American politics. He has no credibility, so he is desperate to appear anywhere on TV. Kristol is the one who was touting Sarah Palin to the VP selection committee in 2008.  C'Mon Man ! .Mika admitted that he was a personal friend because his daughter taught Mika's child. Joe used his Southern Accent when he said "Bob you knew me from the PTA meeting back in 1994"

Joe defended Pelosi because she spoke at Dr Z's funeral & is a friend of the show.

• Love 1

I think that to Joe Scarborough, coaching baseball and teaching/attending church/synagogue are synonymous with Americana; particularly Southern, republican Americana. It wouldn't surprise me if Joe taught Sunday school and coached baseball just to lay the foundation for his political career. To Joe, If Ossof had been a "good 'ole boy" then he could have won that district. That, by the way, is the point of the exaggerated accent. He uses that same fake accent for James Carville and Haley Barbour (neither of whom are from Georgia...but whatever). "Good ole boys" have that accent, according to Joe.

Someone should tell Joe that he isn't that great at impressions.

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, jazzpno said:

I think that to Joe Scarborough, coaching baseball and teaching/attending church/synagogue are synonymous with Americana; particularly Southern, republican Americana. It wouldn't surprise me if Joe taught Sunday school and coached baseball just to lay the foundation for his political career. To Joe, If Ossof had been a "good 'ole boy" then he could have won that district. That, by the way, is the point of the exaggerated accent. He uses that same fake accent for James Carville and Haley Barbour (neither of whom are from Georgia...but whatever). "Good ole boys" have that accent, according to Joe.

Someone should tell Joe that he isn't that great at impressions.

This makes sense. However, Joe's  weird comments about the movie Reds?.

If Joe is correct that Ossof was a very poor fit for the district , why would the DNC invest $25M plus in his candidacy?

Joe's political career. He wanted to get the USA to quit the United nations!

http://www.pensapedia.com/wiki/Joe_Scarborough

Joe was 30 when he first got elected in Pencola. He lived all over the USA & was not a long time resident of Pensacola when he got elected. He was known for defending anti abortinists. I am not sure about his baseball coaching. He did attend the baptist achurch.

He probably adjusted his accent to fit the "Redneck Riviera"

Edited by oakville
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, oakville said:

This makes sense. However, Joe's  weird comments about the movie Reds?.

If Joe is correct that Ossof was a very poor fit for the district , why would the DNC invest $25M plus in his candidacy?

Joe's political career. He wanted to get the USA to quit the United nations!

http://www.pensapedia.com/wiki/Joe_Scarborough

Joe was 30 when he first got elected in Pencola. He lived all over the USA & was not a long time resident of Pensacola when he got elected. He was known for defending anti abortinists. I am not sure about his baseball coaching. He did attend the baptist achurch.

He probably adjusted his accent to fit the "Redneck Riviera"

I have been listening to Scarborough's comments about Ossoff all week, and he seems to know what he's talking about.  And you can't deny he called the result correctly.   One thing he said seemed to make perfect sense: that if Ossoff had been a local businessman, who had a good reputation in the area, the result might have been different.  Instead, he's a thirty-year-old guy from outside the area who looks like a millennial and didn't seem to have the solid footing people in the district cotton to. 

I wanted Ossoff to win (I'm an Independent) but I completely understand why he didn't.   I think Scarborough hit the nail on the head.

18 hours ago, oakville said:

Morning Joe ratings are declining. It is now ranked #100 in the key demographic below New Day & Fox & Friends. Total Viewers at 819K is OK.

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-thursday-cable-originals-network-finals-6-22-2017.html

MSNBC doesn't make it easy to watch Morning Joe.   Until a few weeks ago I was a devoted watcher of CNN's New Day at 6 AM and would have to catch clips of Morning Joe on youtube (a completely unsatisfactory experience since MSNBC provides a total of about 15 minutes worth of clips every day).

I switched to Morning Joe a couple weeks ago because I can no longer stomach the presence of Trump surrogates on New Day and every other CNN show or the fact that they are afforded false equivalency, as if their blindly-ignorant, paid-shill status is on a par with journalists, ex-government employees and other expert commentators.   New Day also turns me off because of Alisyn Camerota's repeated "check-ins" with a selected group of die-hard Trump voters to see where they stand every time some new scandal erupts.   Yet there are never any "check-ins" with anti-Trump voters to air their viewpoints.

So I switched to Morning Joe.   I find the format preferable (except when Scarborough talks over other people like it's his schtick) and the commentators more agreeable and qualified. 

Thing is, if you don't have a couple hours to spend between 6 and 8 am, you can't see the whole show.   MSNBC won't air it in its entirety on youtube, nor is it rebroadcast later in the day.    I suspect the audience would be greater, and the ratings better, if the show were more accessible.

• Love 1

Ossoff lives just a few miles outside the district, it isn't like he's from NYC or California.  I agree that he's lacking in a lot of experience and I think his ads not pointing out Handel's weak points hurt him and the nasty ones her side ran maybe scared some people.  Anyway, I am hoping she tries to do right for us.

At least will find someone else to carp about next week if he doesn't get any big record deals out of his performance Friday.  hahaha

(edited)

Joe released a music video with Mika! Mika looks catatonic in the video , but she looks nice in her red apple picking top. President Trump appears numerous times in the video. Joe looks like Max Headroom from the 1980's tv show. This is a must see video for all Morning  Joe viewers. It is the strangest  thing I have ever seen a cable tv host do.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4633404/Joe-Scarborough-releases-anti-Trump-music-video.html

Edited by oakville
The video is mind boggling
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, oakville said:

This is a must see video for all Morning  Joe viewers.

I'm going in a few weeks.  Dunno when he plays, but I'll schedule a work trip around it.

On 6/24/2017 at 5:00 PM, millennium said:

Yet there are never any "check-ins" with anti-Trump voters to air their viewpoints.

Ha! Great point.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Landsnark said:

Ha! Great point.

It's true.  I don't understand why they all condemn CNN (outside of being conditioned) because CNN bends over backwards to cater to Trump fans.   It's a parade of Trump surrogates all day long.  I'll always love Mika for banning Kellyanne Conway.  CNN gave KAC a three-day timeout once but then welcomed her back with open arms, even as KAC insults their anchors and the intelligence of the nation.

• Love 2

I was able to download Joe's album on Apple Music. It's not horrible.

His song for Mika is worthy of a special recap. I have to write down all the lyrics before I comment further.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, oakville said:

I was able to download Joe's album on Apple Music. It's not horrible.

His song for Mika is worthy of a special recap. I have to write down all the lyrics before I comment further.

I listened to Joe's album on Spotify. It is a respectable effort. He didn't embarrass himself.

I think I had heard all the songs previously other than Mystified from listening to parts of his shows that he streams on Facebook.

He has a few other songs that are not bad, but he is saying he is going to release an EP a month until he has released 200 songs. He can't possibly have 200 good songs. That is a career's worth of work for most artists.

• Love 2
On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 9:14 PM, oakville said:

Joe released a music video with Mika! Mika looks catatonic in the video , but she looks nice in her red apple picking top. President Trump appears numerous times in the video. Joe looks like Max Headroom from the 1980's tv show. This is a must see video for all Morning Joe viewers. It is the strangest thing I have ever seen a cable tv host do.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4633404/Joe-Scarborough-releases-anti-Trump-music-video.html

I think he acquits himself nicely, vocally, and the juxtaposition of images is mesmerizing. But definitely a strange thing. One of the vids has a cute story about Dr Z in his deathbed. It involves a towel and the back of Joe's head.

• Love 1

Monday Recap: Mika is off watching Star Wars films. Joe is in studio. His hair is at super Pouffy. It is becoming Trump like with hair moving in several directions. He is wearing a suit.

They are playing numerous clips from Star Wars. Joe said that Obama pulled a mind trick on Trump to admit that Russia tried to influence the election.

The panel spent 20 minutes making fun of Trump for denying Russian involvement in the election but now admitting.

Heileman was excited that there would be panic in the GOP over healthcare. Trump called the the GOP health care plan  Mean. Heileman said that the Democrats can use the clip in campaign ads to win back the Senate & House.

Elise Jordan was mad at the plan because it won't stop premiums from rising.

Eddie wants a plan to help working class GOP voters.

Kasie! came on & smiled. She covered Obamacare. It took a year to get done. Why is the GOP rushing?

Something is better than nothing for the GOP.

Joe said his plan would reduce the cost curve. Is that a medicaid cut?

Joe called Trump a caveman lawyer over Russia.

The NY Times Douthat wants tax cuts for workers, refundable tax credits etc instead of tax cuts for the wealthy.

More disposable income for lower income people would help offset health care cuts,

After 34 minutes of complaints about Trump, the panel decided to ask why Obama din't do anything about Russia interfering in the election.

Heileman defended Obama. If Obama did something, he would be accused of helping Hillary. This would let Trump attack the election as rigged. Obama & everyone else knew that Hillary would win the election, so it had to look like it wasn't rigged in Hillary's favor.

The panel felt sorry for Obama having to make a tough choice.

Joe said Obama didn't care about national security & was leading from behind.

Joe said Obama should have listened to him because he warned people that Trump could win the election.

Halperin said Obama put politics above national security & it backfired.

Joe said he was right about russian interference.

Everyone is worried about Justice Kenedy retiring. He was a swing vote. Trump's replacement would be Conservative.

Heileman was terrified of anyone from the court retiring while Trump was President.

Joe said the Democrats will sweep Congress & the Senate in 2018 , so Trump will be forced to pick Merrick Garland.

That is highly unlikely.

During the commercial break, a few birds were removed from Joe's hair. They were nesting.

Kasie Hunt said Democrat wasted their chance on trying to prevent Gorsuch. The rules are changed to allow 51 votes instead of 60.

I wonder if Joe would accept the position of Supreme Court Justice. He is always so right about everything.

Costa came on to explain that the medicaid expansion is taking roots in various GOP states. It's hard to cut once it was implemented.

• Love 3

Someone on the panel started complaining about premiums doubling during Obamacare.

Is everyone's premiums increasing during Obamacare or only those people that have to use the Exchanges?

Elise Jordan found one of Mika's old sleeveless dresses in the closet & used her death stare on Joe.

Joe is confused about medicaid cuts vs reducing the level of increase in medicaid spending. The GOP plan reduces spending from the Obamacare plan which was not sustainable. Lanchee Chen had explained it to Joe in the previous hour, but Joe forgot what that meant.

Joe is now worried about Toomey's support in the Philly suburbs. Toomey was re elected in 2016 & is worried about re election in 2022?

• Love 2

Kasie Hunt said Democrat wasted their chance on trying to prevent Gorsuch. The rules are changed to allow 51 votes instead of 60.

That was dumb. If Dems had rolled over on Gorsuch it wouldn't have mattered; McConnell would have just changed the rules the next time anyway. Does this panel fail to remember that McConnell STOLE the Gorsuch seat to begin with? What in the world are they thinking?

Joe is now worried about Toomey's support in the Philly suburbs. Toomey was re elected in 2016 & is worried about re election in 2022?

He should be worried, but he is not. He is my Senator (GAG) and he is horrible. I send him hate email every week and he responds with bland form letters.

• Love 10

Joe said that Trump is calming down with his tweets. He i less inflammatory than usual by his standards. Joe was bored with breaking news reports from the NY Times about sunscreen.

Costa replied that the White House has done a lot to scream Fake News everytime they do a fact check on Trump & his lies.

the main media outlets don't have as much credibility as they used to have a few years ago, so the attacks on Trump aren't working as well.

Joe said the important thing is that ratings for cable news are increasing & they can charge more for advertising.

Joe said Trump is good for business & they can get more money.

Heilemann said the news media is awake now & interested in covering the Trump scandals.

Joe isn't as concerned about the loss of credibility of the news media.

Joe said that evangelicals were nice to Hurricane Katrina victims & brought them water, diapers & sunscreen.

They were mad at Bush , so they ripped off the Bush bumper stickers on their pickup trucks.

Joe said Evangelicals are opposed to bad health care, so they will help out medically to people who lose medicaid benefits.

What about people who don't live near Evangelicals?

• Love 1
On 6/24/2017 at 8:14 PM, oakville said:

Joe released a music video with Mika! Mika looks catatonic in the video , but she looks nice in her red apple picking top. President Trump appears numerous times in the video. Joe looks like Max Headroom from the 1980's tv show. This is a must see video for all Morning  Joe viewers. It is the strangest  thing I have ever seen a cable tv host do.

Whoa, that video is kind of bizarre. For some reason I thought Joe was a folk/country type guy, but this was kind of like 1980's DEVO.  I couldn't watch the whole thing, because it was really bad.

• Love 1

I did watch the whole thing.  And trust me, it never got any better.  I'm almost speechless (well, typeless) it was so horrible.  I guess the only good thing to be said is that at least Dr. Z wasn't subjected to it.  Unless the poor man was treated to an early screening.  (Contributing factor?)

• Love 2
10 hours ago, stormy said:

I love Heilemann.

I'm glad he's there to spit nails at trump.

Kaisie's too nice to report on the Republicans.

I am very curious to see how Heilemann will approach Game Change 2016. Heilemann has made it clear how upset he was that Trump got elected. He was much happier when Obama won in 2008 & 2012

8 hours ago, Kenz said:

Whoa, that video is kind of bizarre. For some reason I thought Joe was a folk/country type guy, but this was kind of like 1980's DEVO.  I couldn't watch the whole thing, because it was really bad.

I prefer Country Joe to Max headroom Joe.

10 hours ago, stormy said:

I love Heilemann.

I'm glad he's there to spit nails at trump.

Kaisie's too nice to report on the Republicans.

Kasie is a Queen!. She should not have to hang around in dark corridors chasing down GOP Senators about health care.

Her smile reminds me of Mary Tyler Moore. She has taken some of Mika's scarfs

• Love 2

Tuesday Recap. Mika is back with her unbuttoned navy blue top. This top has been worn before. Mika is mad at no in camera press briefings.

Joe is mad at Trump.

No one likes the health care plan because the cuts to medicaid are high.

Joe loves the CBO score.

Ratner had charts. Millions will no longer be insured because they won't be forced to buy insurance. Premiums will rise for some groups.

Joe is excited by a new military attack on Syria. It could involve Russia. The US planes are getting close to Russian planes.

Joe said he spoke to high level GOP Senators & they agreed with him the Trumpcare is worse.

Joe mocked the GOP for being in chaos when they are in power.

Mika made faces at the camera.

They showed many clips of Trump saying he won't cut medicaid.

The panel is mad at Trump for saying Obama didn't do anything to stop the Russians during the election.

The panel forgot about yesterday's show when Josh Earnest explained it to them.

Joe said he was right about the Supreme Court allowing parts of the travel ban. Turley agreed with Joe.

• Love 2

Mika moved/turned her upper body and her mic wire popped into sight across her cleavage. She squeaked and tried to adjust it but it popped into sight again. She held her sheaf of papers high enough to hide the wire as they went to break. Also, the matchy-matchy clothing needs to go.

• Love 3

Mika must have given all her scarves away since she started wearing granny cardigans.  

With her pull and her salary she can't get them to turn down the AC in the studio?? Perhaps she's so cold because she has 5% body fat.  Then again, I would know nothing about that.....

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Kenz said:

I'm not watching that video. The images were enough to make me throw up in my mouth a little. 

Are they fucking with us? Do they realize this just confirms what a couple of self obsessed idiots they are? 

Stop trying to be cool. That ship sailed and sank. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, suomi said:

Mika moved/turned her upper body and her mic wire popped into sight across her cleavage. She squeaked and tried to adjust it but it popped into sight again. She held her sheaf of papers high enough to hide the wire as they went to break. Also, the matchy-matchy clothing needs to go.

The matchy-matchy clothing is driving me nuts!!  It is so freaking juvenile.  I can't believe that that blustering, bitchy Scarborough is going along with it.    Either he is colorblind and has no idea what she is perpetuating on him or he is really in luv.    Eeeeew.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, stormy said:

Andy Card. Ick

Andy Card, as  Bush WH Chief of Staff, was one of the people who tried to get John Ashcroft's signature on Bush's domestic surveillance program as Ashcroft was lying extremely ill in the hospital. James Comey and Robert Mueller raced to the hospital in time to thwart that effort, and they were prepared to resign over this. Andy Card should stay hidden away for that action alone. I don't want to hear him bash Obamacare and make lame comments about getting Republicans and Democrats in the same room to talk it out and come up with a solution. I loved Steve Rattner for calmly and effectively shooting that fool down with facts.

• Love 9

Andy Card. Ick

Agreed, and agree with Kenz. Andy Card got his start in politics driving Poppy Bush around New Hampshire in 1980 when he was running for president and the Bush family has a fondness for faithful lapdogs. He got a cabinet position from Bush 41 and chief of staff from Bush 43. He brings nothing to any discussion and his role in the Ashcroft incident was absolutely shameful.

• Love 4

Agree with Kenz & Mumbles.  Card, Ari Fleischer all those Bush miscreants. Go the fuck away.

And why was Mika gushing over dancing with that tool from Fox, Eric Boling?  Just because he came to watch Joe perform?   

My secret dream wish is we could talk to people at the network and get the scoop on these two knuckleheads. OMG the stories.   

• Love 4

Watched today for the first time since last week (I think it was last week) when Mika went through trump's iowa rally and pointed out all the lies.  I was just so depressed watching those lap dogs in the audience and feeling so down about the direction of this country.  How can these people not realized facts?  It's not like something where I say blue is the most beautiful color and you argue that red it.  

So today Joe is going on and on about how it's the red states and trump voters who are really going to be hurt by the GOP health care bill and it's going to cause so many Reps to lose their seats.  No Joe it won't cost any of them their seat.  These people are just too dumb to see what is good for them.  They'll say they hate Obamacare while of course using it.  I'm almost to the point where I hope the Repub bill goes into effect.  Reap what you vote for!

Note to Mika - bring back your scarves!

My favorite panelist is Steve Ratner.  Love the charts.  Take that Andy Card.

• Love 4

Mika went through trump's iowa rally and pointed out all the lies. 

Agree it's not just policy differences which I can see discussing and disagreeing and working out differences. These are people believing a man who made a living being a lying cheat, and thinking he's their best friend.  Rachel did a story last night that he owed Deutschebank $300 million and when they called the loan, he sued THEM for $3 billion. He said it was their fault the apt building wasn't leasing units.  He lost the suit but this is the mind set of this fucker. 

Today Mika started talking about something and Joe just interrupted her and went off on a tangent. Love or not, he'd get a lap full of hot coffee or smacked in the head with the Washington Post if he did that to me all the time.  And it's not like he has breaking news, he just wants to babble about something stupid.

Either it's the money, or little Joey (if you get my drift) which I can't even think about, or Mika really is an idiot. Even if they weren't in love, why would anyone put up with that shit day in and day out.  

• Love 5
On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 7:36 AM, oakville said:

During the commercial break, a few birds were removed from Joe's hair. They were nesting.

Oakville, I absolutely LOVE how you sneak these little tidbits of humor in your daily recaps! Don't think I missed last week's reference to Joe's constipation due to his being full of shit!

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 11:04 AM, oakville said:

Joe said that Trump is calming down with his tweets. He i less inflammatory than usual by his standards.

Trump manages to act like an adult for exactly three consecutive hours every month, and people act like he's a changed man. Remember all of the praise after the SOTU address? Remember when it took him 3 or 4 days to shoot that goodwill to hell?

9 hours ago, stormy said:

There wasn't enough attention payed on crazy man's attacks on President Obama.

I agree. I think his tweets are dangerous, not to mention petty, childish and unpresidential.

19 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

Mika must have given all her scarves away since she started wearing granny cardigans. 

I see fashionable jackets all over the place. Can't Mika have an assistant pick up a couple for her?

2 hours ago, teddysmom said:

Either it's the money, or little Joey (if you get my drift)

I didn't get your drift, so I thought you were taking about Joe's son! LOL!!

• Love 5