Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12 Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

The recent article in PEOPLE says that "one bachelor"  (Seems to be Chase) was invited to the fantasy suite, and then Jojo changed her mind and asked him to leave.

Because I have needed captions to distinguish the guys this season (especially Chase and Jordan) in my imagination, Jojo invites Chase to the fantasy suite, asks him about his famous brother, then suddenly realizes that under that swoopy hair is actually CHASE, not "Aaron Rodgers' brother"  and it finally dawn on her that she had spent the whole evening thinking he was Jordan. 

• Love 8
(edited)

Chase's apology made him look like an even bigger pussy than I imagined.  His disgruntled exit was GREAT!  But the producers had to screw it up, because it was obviously not his idea to go back. 

I really feel bad for Robby.  He really does think he has a chance.  

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, leighdear said:

Chase's apology made him look like an even bigger pussy than I imagined.  His disgruntled exit was GREAT!  But the producers had to screw it up, because it was obviously not his idea to go back. 

Seriously. Total pussy move. He finally won me over with that exit, but blew it immediately with his little Bachelor audition. 

• Love 2

Yeah Chase would have been a very serious contender for the role if his last moment was driving away in his fantasy suite on wheels but instead he went back to audition for the role and it blew up in his face as 99% of the comments I saw last night on social media were negative and well made fun of him.

Oh well, like we said earlier, he's the back up in case something happens with Luke and a shoo in for BiP4.0 and will be extremely popular on the reject circuit.  

I have to pick my holiday for the JoJo/Jordan break up pool at work and have been leaning towards President's Day as I would think Jordan would want full coverage during the football season but RS said in his blog today that it will be one of the shortest recent engagements so I'm thinking US thanksgiving will be a better choice.

• Love 2

I'm gonna go a little earlier, with Veterans Day, November 11th.  That way they won't have to worry about faking their way through any family dinners

Poor Luke, you could tell by his face, that no rose was a gut-shot to him.  He was doing the deer-in-the-headlights thing, looking anywhere but at JoJo. You could almost hear him saying to the producers behind the scenes "Uh, guys? Didn't you say she would keep me if I dropped the I Love You bomb?" "Guys?.....Hey, What's happening? Why am I going? Guys? You promised!"  

• Love 3

I think the breakup might even happen before Luke's season starts filming so that JoJo can show up in the "most dramatic comeback EVER" and beg Luke to take her back. He'll be contractually required to keep her around for an episode or two to elicit some reactions from the women, then graciously let her go because he's "developed stronger feelings for someone else".

• Love 2

Well not much doubt in my mind Luke is the Bachelor after that men tell all interview.... They couldn't have made it more obvious, especially with all the "I've learned to love again, I'm ready for what's next, blahblahblah" stuff. He looks bad though...I don't find him attractive anyway, but tonight he looks, I don't know....sickly

• Love 6

Agreed, Woven.  He looks pale & gaunt.  I think we're resigned to a Luke season, so I'm just going to make the best of it.  His voice is pretty nasally and he says "like" so annoyingly often, it's going to be a challenge.  But the women will bring the entertainment, so I just keep my expectations low.  

• Love 3
12 hours ago, leighdear said:

Agreed, Woven.  He looks pale & gaunt.  I think we're resigned to a Luke season, so I'm just going to make the best of it.  His voice is pretty nasally and he says "like" so annoyingly often, it's going to be a challenge.  But the women will bring the entertainment, so I just keep my expectations low.  

I'm so glad you decided to stick with this craptacular show and watch Luke's season.  I'm actually kinda giddy at the prospect of who Fleiss rounds up to be on his season.   I'm sure he'll throw in maybe 3 decent ones but the rest are going to be total trainwrecks.   Not sure who is going to be the fameho from the past though it would indeed be epic if its JoJo after she realizes that she will never, ever get to be besties with Olivia Munn and dumps Jordan in the coming weeks. 

On that note, I'm putting down Halloween on the holiday break up pool for Joelle & Jordan.   I usually do well in the game but Kaitlyn & Shawn messed me up--I went with New years and they are still together.

• Love 1

I just can't quit this board, CindyBee!  *LOL*  

I think Kaitlyn & Shawn turned into that freaky anomaly that none of us expected.  But then, they always seemed to be just one drunken night and a restraining order away from combusting, so there's still that to possibility to look forward to. 

Reality Steve's new column still maintains that JoJo and Jordan will have a speedy breakup, so while she would have time to jump into Luke's season, I don't think they'd ever let the previous lead go back into masses.  That's like bringing the Quarterback in to be the waterboy! 

• Love 3
(edited)

Reality Steve has a new blog up early this morning and he's hearing lots of chatter that JoJo and Jordan aren't together anymore.  I think we could all tell that with her indifferent "I'm happy" at the Men Tell All and that was taped TWO weeks ago.   So if they do the happy "we're together and ignoring the haters" on Monday night, its for pride.   So I think this might be the quickest Bachelorette break up ever.  Well Emily & Jef were pretty quick but I think they went 2 or 3 months before she was caught sexting Matt Leinart. 

So I guess I'll change Halloween to Labor day in the holiday pool.  

Edited to add that I just read on RS twitter feed that he's heard that JoJo dumped Jordan.  Damn Joelle, why didn't you wait to Monday night and do it on live TV!!  Guess she didn't want to come off as a jerk and wanted to salvage some of the post show press.  And the right reason watchers are giving him hell for daring to say so.  Poor RS, having to deal with them.

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 4

And the right reason watchers are giving him hell for daring to say so. 

Okay, admittedly people who watch this show genuinely buying into these relationships and the romance and "right reasons" truly baffle me but I don't get getting all huffy at RS for tweeting whatever spoiler/information he's heard because it's not what they want to hear. If he's wrong, he'll be proven wrong as has happened in the past and if he's right, well then there you go. RS, much as I'm no fan of his, is not the one who made Jordan a famewhoring douche and made JoJo foolishly pick him in the first place. 

• Love 2

I read the Tweets too, CindyBee and absolutely believe Steve.  He gets the obsessive nut bags every season, so I think he was really smart taking this weekend off to head to Las Vegas.  As always, I'm satisfied with everything he's given us.  I just love the peeks behind the curtain, no matter how much he gets 100% accurate!

• Love 3

How unsurprising. Hooray! I think it's better for Jordan to have to come on ATFR knowing he's been dumped, as he might get undeserved sympathy if he is blindsided by a real-time tv breakup.  I just love the idea of him knowing he's going to be exposed as Mr. Wrong Reasons on live tv. 

I can see him being a no show. 

• Love 5

I read in Entertainment Weekly that "Pitch Perfect 3" is shooting and is going to be released December of next year.  I'm sure they're writing the perfect starring role for Jordan!  *LOL*

Maybe on ATFR there'll be a reverse Mesnick and JoJo will break up with Jordan (a public breakup) and say her heart tells her Luke is the one, if he'll still have her. Jordan will walk dejectedly off, clutching his football helmet, muttering, "Women and football! They take you, use you, wring you out and toss you aside." Then there will be a profile silhouette shot of him in uniform, kneeling on one knee on top of a cliff before a rising sun (symbolic), football helmet in hand, saying, "I want to find love! I believe there's someone out there who will love me, besides me, and who I can trust with my heart and helmet!" The voiceover: "Can Jordan find love? Will the sun rise on new hope for him? Stay tuned for next season . . ."

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, MakeMeLaugh said:

I can only hope Jordan won't be a Bachelor. 

Well according to Reality Steve that was his main reason for doing this show, to be the next lead but someone must have talked him out of it mid season.   I wonder if it was Fleiss, knowing that everyone's all american war veteran was going to be ABC's choice.  

Right now I think they both will be at the ATFR taping but will announce their "mutual breakup".   

I was just on the yahoo home page and saw an article hinting that Chase will be the next bachelor??  I didn't click on it though because I just started a new job and I'm not sure how lenient they are with using he worm computer.   Did anyone see it???

2 hours ago, CindyBee said:

Well according to Reality Steve that was his main reason for doing this show, to be the next lead but someone must have talked him out of it mid season.   I wonder if it was Fleiss, knowing that everyone's all american war veteran was going to be ABC's choice.  

Right now I think they both will be at the ATFR taping but will announce their "mutual breakup".   

I disagree. No couple has ever announced they are dunzo on ATFR except for the Mesnick and we got word that this will truly be a shocker before it happened. No such promotion this time.