Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12 Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, PugLoaf said:

What?! Was this on RS? I didn't see this spoiler/gross news but I am definitely not googling that. As it is I can never unsee this sentence!

Yes on Steve's blog about the episodes he has the scoop on this season's sex date that had a live audience, where everyone got up and told about their wildest sex moment.  He thinks ABC will have to bleep the entire date as most of the stories are X-rated, including the above mentioned one from Alex.  

(edited)

Reality Steve is up with his latest blog. 

Besides more on the whole tabloid mess that will be Jordan's life the next two months, he thinks Robby's ex-girlfriend issues will keep him out of the running of being the next Bachelor.  He is hearing that both Chase & Luke could both be the next lead.  He said that they are good, steady guys so it will be interesting to see if Robby's is indeed out of the running and which of the "good" guys gets the gig. 

He also listed his "they are on the list for Paradise but could end up like Mikey T and never leave the staging area".    JoJo's guys are:

James Taylor, Vinny (please get a better haircut), Evan, Christian, Derek (yay!), Grant, Chad (that was a given) and Wells.   The veteran guys being talked to are Jef and Josh Murray!

Edited by CindyBee

Luke just weirds me out for whatever reason.  Maybe it's his eyes and mumbling speech.  I'm sure he's a nice guy, but I'd pick Chase as the next Bachelor.  At 6'3", he's taller than Luke (6'1"), so the ladies can wear their highest hooker heels.  He's 27 to Luke's 31, so they can trend a little younger on the ladies, letting in the barely 21 year-olds that the creepy old guys that produce this thing love.  Chase supposedly has got an actual job as a medical sales rep, while Luke is a musician and according to his website, a "Wedding Singer".  Not that that's a terrible thing, but what about the groupies!  *LOL*

Chase is my pick, unless he turns into a grade-a jackass.  

1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

Robby, Grant, and Jordan all dumped girls to go on this show? Is that what I'm reading here? 

Seems like it but according to Reality Steve we will only be hearing about Robby's ex, Hope as a plot line.  How much comes out in the tabloid press about the others is up in the air.  

• Love 1

I never liked Jo Jo much, and now with this stuff about Jordan, I don't know if I can watch. I think both of them want this kind of reality show fame, so their relationship should last.  For awhile.

• Love 1

From Reality Steve's Twitter:

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve  19h19 hours ago

I think there needs to be a support group started for all of Jordan and Grant's ex's that are coming forward. It's NON. STOP.

23 retweets211 likes

I hope that means lots more drama dragged out into the media.   Wheeeee!  Sounds like fun! Ihope they reveal more to Steve and he passes it on. 

• Love 4
16 hours ago, thehepburn said:

how long was grant dating the chick he dumped to go on the show?

Reality Steve has on his latest blog the email from Grant's ex friend and according to said email grant started dating this girl in 2014.

• Love 1
On 3/26/2016 at 9:22 PM, still hoping said:

Well I will watch...cause I am originally from Pittsburgh LOL

"Yinz better stay classy" LOL

A famous old joke in Pittsburgh accent/dialect is "Kennywood Park is Open" - that's what u say when a guy's fly is down ha ha

I wonder how many guys will be opening their "Kennywood Parks" for Jo Jo?

And while I might enjoy both of the "ette's locations (being that my Grandparents were from Ireland and that my childhood was in the "Burgh")

I have to be objective - not a hell of a lot of tourists in Pittsburgh...and neither place gives us the great sexy beach, sunshine bathing suit

hot tub kind of locations that Beh was treated  to - LOL

"Yinz better stay classy"  LOL!!  Nothing a Primanti's sandwich can't cure if they get too Yinzer-ish.  Joe Hardy will get them brought down for them!   

I LOVE Pittsburgh with every fiber of my being and Nemacolin is gorgeous as is the whole area but I can't for the life of me see where Uruguay, Thailand and Nemacolin Woodlands even come up in the same conversation for the producers.  It's the difference between a weekend getaway/staycation and the trip of lifetime!!  I really want to know how this came about.  

I remember "Kennywood's open" meaning your fly is down too!!!  LOL!       

• Love 1
On May 24, 2016 at 8:19 PM, Stinamaia said:

I never liked Jo Jo much, and now with this stuff about Jordan, I don't know if I can watch. I think both of them want this kind of reality show fame, so their relationship should last.  For awhile.

I don't know, if Jordan is smart about it, he could easily become the next Bachelor and then extend his 15 minutes even further with his own season, and then stay with the girl he picks during his season. If he and JoJo stay together, he'll be less relevant once the next Bachelor (and the next Bachelor couple) come along.

• Love 1

Emily has been the only final one chosen to go on to have her own season.  She was young, had a tragic back story, a rich family, a beautiful face and a cute kid.  Jordan doesn't have any of those things.  At almost 30, he's got a failed NFL almost-career, a sketchy history with women and a famous brother.  After this run and when his engagement to JoJo dissolves, I'm betting the show will have moved way past his novelty appeal.  

(edited)
1 hour ago, leighdear said:

Emily has been the only final one chosen to go on to have her own season......  

Not Jen Schefft? Wasn't she Andrew Firestone's F1 and then the Bachelorette when that didn't work out? And no tragic backstory, family money, etc., to make her more appealing. But I digress.

Edited by MakeMeLaugh
  • Love 2
On 5/24/2016 at 5:19 PM, Stinamaia said:

That is why this season is going to be good!  It will have a different feel to it and I am psyched.  JoJo proved herself to be and excellent lead.  She took charge and worked hard at settling the men's nerves.  Very cute.

3 minutes ago, MakeMeLaugh said:

Not Jen Schefft? Wasn't she Andrew Firestone's F1 and then the Bachelorette when that didn't work out?

Yes, she was season 3.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/abc-bachelorette-3-ends-with-jen-schefft-rejecting-both-john-paul-merritt-and-selected-suitor-jerry-ferris-3278.php

59 minutes ago, CaughtOnTape said:

So, through a friend, I kind of know Chase.

Reality Steve is incorrect about when he gets eliminated.  From what's been passed on to me, Chase was in Thailand.  

Thanks for the news.

If you Zapruder the season preview, he is indeed on a beach in Thailand. 

So it looks like the final 4 goes:

1. Jordan   2. Robby   3. Chase   4. Luke

FWIW, Reality Steve did officially change Luke to final 4 and Chase to final 3 on his site.

He also is sticking to the next Bachelor being between Chase & Luke with Robby probably out of the running due to girlfriend-gate.  I agree with him that the negativity surrounding Robby isn't a good thing but I guess we'll see how it all plays out and if Robby really isn't being considered.   Chase's upcoming 1-1 on Monday's episode and Luke's 1-1 on Tuesday's episode should give a clue on who the "fan favorite" seems to be.  

The first wave of Bachelor in Paradise contestants should be leaving this weekend for Mexico.  Should be easy to figure out who at least is there when their social media goes silent. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm sticking by my theory that BIP3 was Chad's main focus from the beginning.  I can see him sweeping the Vegas twins off their feet.  He's had ample time to scope out the talent and decide who to focus on.  He didn't seem to drink much, so it will be interesting to see what he does in Paradise.  

I hope Steve is right that Olivia and Caila won't be there.  I still like both of them and don't want to see them further chewed up and spit out by the Bachelor machine. 

And Reality Steve's occasional misplacement of a contestant, coming in 2nd instead of 3rd, Luke instead of Robby in a challenge, etc. never bothers me.The sheer volume of stuff he gets 100% ever season still amazes me.  

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 3
53 minutes ago, leighdear said:

I'm sticking by my theory that BIP3 was Chad's main focus from the beginning.  I can see him sweeping the Vegas twins off their feet.  He's had ample time to scope out the talent and decide who to focus on.  He didn't seem to drink much, so it will be interesting to see what he does in Paradise.  

If he's not dead lifting Jorge the Bartender over his head in the opening theme song montage, then anything else would be a waste.

• Love 9

What is next for Olivia? I assume you were asked to be on Bachelor in Paradise?

I definitely won’t be making an appearance on Bachelor in Paradise. I’ll have a great time watching from the sidelines instead! 

This is from the interview and to me it's just a sidestep.  Courtney didn't actually ask.  If Olivia wasn't asked and is truly done with the franchise, then I think she'd just say "I wasn't asked".  No biggie.   But I think she was definitely asked, as I can't see the producers giving up on even a tiny possibility of getting her back on camera.  Reality Steve posted that she was pursued, and I absolutely believe him.  Anybody who gets as much air time and tabloid ink as Olivia did is going to be pursued.  She would guarantee viewers.  

I honestly just think she was taking the high road.  I think she was pretty damn gracious about how she was treated.   

It's interesting if Jordan really is indeed the F1 because US Weekly is doing a number on him. I have a feeling we may be heading to an awkward After The Final Rose...unless the show and CH just pretend these stories haven't been in the media for weeks. 

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 0:09 PM, truthaboutluv said:

It's interesting if Jordan really is indeed the F1 because US Weekly is doing a number on him. I have a feeling we may be heading to an awkward After The Final Rose...unless the show and CH just pretend these stories haven't been in the media for weeks. 

Seemed to me that PEOPLE magazine had a positive article about Josh, which was countered by a negative spin by US Weekly - it's just how they try to sell those mags.   they hope someone in the checkout lane will buy both to get the "real"  story.

Take heart Wings, as Chad-on-a-Beach will be available to us as soon as Jo and her suck-ups finish their attempts at convincing us they're all there for the right reasons.  I think it will be fun to watch the Chad being spread out among the ladies!

• Love 1
(edited)

Daniel: "Let's pretend you're Hitler"

Chad: "Let's not pretend I'm Hitler"

Daniel: "Let's be not so much like Hitler, be like Mussolini, you know"

Dying!!!

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, backformore said:

Seemed to me that PEOPLE magazine had a positive article about Josh, which was countered by a negative spin by US Weekly - it's just how they try to sell those mags.   they hope someone in the checkout lane will buy both to get the "real"  story.

They also had an article quoting his ex girlfriend (the one who is friends with Olivia Munn) and she called him a cheater.

In Touch magazine has an article this week trashing JoJo calling her a gold digger and claiming that one of her criteria on might 1 when she was letting guys go was how much the guy made.  

• Love 1
(edited)

Chad was the easiest pick ever to head to Paradise.  And I think you are right, Leighdear, ole Chad is going to make a play for the Vegas twins and I won't be surprised if he's successful in romancing one of them to extend his time on TV this summer.  

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 2

I just saw the promo for tonight's epi, and I didn't realize that the sex-story sharing group date was in the form of a comedy club-type routine.  I think it's going to be uncomfortable to watch and I'm glad I'm not going to be viewing it with my mom &  friends as usual.  *LOL*  I'm no prude, but from what we've found out so far, it sounds pretty disgusting. 

• Love 2

Oh, they do STD testing before folks can hit the beach.  It just means that Nick's last skank-o-rama provided enough antibiotics to clear up whatever he caught so he can go in clean.  I hope he gets shunned like Kalon did.  And never sets foot on another show in this franchise.    

• Love 1

I really can't see Nick being all that popular on BiP.  I think he's only popular with himself and a small number of fans with questionable taste (and I firmly include myself in that group!!)

• Love 1

^^^ When I posted that, the latest Tweet was Chad at the airport, on his way to Mexico for BIP3. 

Well, I was relieved we didn't have to sit through all the sex stories, though what we did hear was tasteless and not even remotely funny.  Yet the Evan bit was worse than I'd anticipated.  It made me sympathize with Chad.  I'm actually glad he's leaving tomorrow night, so they can get the hell OVER obsessing about him.  I'm looking forward to seeing him on BIP and seeing if he gets a redemption arc.  

• Love 2

I too am glad that tonight is Chad's swan song.  Well till he shows up on our TVs in August romancing the twins and the other ladies of Paradise.

As for the next Bachelor, I thought Chase's date last night was a dud and he got lost in all the Chad drama in all the post show recaps so not really sure where he stands right now in the pecking order for the next lead.  Guess it really is too early to tell who will get the gig but I'm leaning towards Luke at this point.   

• Love 1

What was Evan's bit anyway?  it seemed like it was just a public service announcement about the dangers of steroids.  There must have been more - maybe he got into specific side effects, and it was all edited out as not appropriate for tv.   How steroids shrink your junk and make you unable to perform sexually?  Who know?  This is a network TV show - I don't get why they even think about doing things that have to be edited for TV.  It makes the audience feel they're left out of an inside joke.

• Love 3

They do it so they can promo the hell out of a supposedly salacious and risque' date, then edit it down to fit the network censors.  Basically it's a weekly bait-and-switch..  They never show the the interesting stuff, just pretend they will.  Idiots. 

10 hours ago, CindyBee said:

I too am glad that tonight is Chad's swan song.  Well till he shows up on our TVs in August romancing the twins and the other ladies of Paradise.

As for the next Bachelor, I thought Chase's date last night was a dud and he got lost in all the Chad drama in all the post show recaps so not really sure where he stands right now in the pecking order for the next lead.  Guess it really is too early to tell who will get the gig but I'm leaning towards Luke at this point.   

He leaves next week in episode 4.  We are still on 3 tonight. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

He leaves next week in episode 4.  We are still on 3 tonight. 

Next monday night is either Basketball or if the Warriors sweep, the 20th anniversary/Janner wedding will be on again.    Tonight is episode 4 that took place in Pittsburgh.    Bachelorette won't be on again till June 20th.

Edited by CindyBee
(edited)
32 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Next monday night is either Basketball or if the Warriors sweep, the 20th anniversary/Janner wedding will be on again.    Tonight is episode 4 that took place in Pittsburgh.    Bachelorette won't be on again till June 20th.

Well damn. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Well after last night and hearing Luke's background in Afghanistan I think he's a lock to be the next Bachelor as I can't see the suits at ABC signing off on Robby or Chase over him. Sorry Leighdear as I know you aren't a fan.

22 year old platoon leader in a war zone trumps whatever Chase and robby were doing at that age along with girlfriend-gate for Robby and a weak hook for Chase ie what does he have to overcome to find true love forever.

I guess Luke could pull a Chris Lampton and say no so I'm sure Chase & Robby will be told all the right things in the coming weeks tofkeep them on the backup list.   

• Love 1

With the next Bachelor, I'm thinking the producers are going to see the way the social media wind blows, as they did with the Caila/Jo choice.  Keep their options open and be ready to go with any of them at a moment's notice.  

If I were Jo, I don't know if I'd be pissed or grateful at how things are going.  Pissed at the producers forcing so much angst and Chad on the world and showing so little of her, yet grateful that it's distracting from any speculation about her beloved Jordan's past with the ladies.  The more the media talks about Chad, the less they can snark on her fiancee.  

Coming attractions show Robbie being confronted for having a girlfriend.  I think Grant could be a contender for next Bachelor too.  I wouldn't  be surprised if Luke turned it down if offered.

Grant gets eliminated in Uruguay, at #9 according to Reality Steve.  Plus, he's got a few women coming out of the woodwork to trash him.  I don't find him at all attractive and I definitely can't see him being a good candidate for The Bachelor, so I hope they go another way.  

• Love 2