Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Past Seasons

• Start Topic

Oh yeah, I don't think he has any probs hooking up.  And we all know there are plenty of characters out there who would hook up with Andy in a sec just to get near his world of celebs or even to get on his shows.  Who knows?  Some might want to hook up with him cuz they find him attractive.  Kinda doubt it with the 20 year olds, but it's possible.

I wonder too why he's never had a relationship, despite constantly saying he wants one.  I've heard him say it many times on the show.  Maybe he's just saying that & really doesn't want one?  Or, as I suspect, maybe his personality is just so repugnant & insufferable, nobody can stand to be in a relationship with him -- at least not longer than the 5 minute (I'm guessing on the time length) Tinder hookups he boasts about.

• Love 3

Do people really meet on there?  I remember Ryan, Tamra's vile, worthless, rat-faced son, said he met his gun-toting sugar-momma on there.  But guys can meet on there too?  How interesting.  Well, now that Aaron Schock's Instagram account is private & he's not too busy these days (except for dealing with those pesky FBI investigators), maybe Andy should focus his sexual appetites on him.  I think they could both meet each other's wants & needs.

Yes, a friend of mine was privately messaged by Andy on Instagram and they met up for drinks when Andy was in his city. He said Andy was disgusting, vile and invited him to do lines of coke, which naturally came as no surprise.

Yes, a friend of mine was privately messaged by Andy on Instagram and they met up for drinks when Andy was in his city. He said Andy was disgusting, vile and invited him to do lines of coke, which naturally came as no surprise.

Wow! Thanks for that juicy tidbit, KFC. I always wonder what celebs are like IRL. 

• Love 1

Yeah, this isn't any surprise (at least not to me).  Thanks for sharing the fun, but icky story.  

On the BH reunion, Brandi was bragging about being able to bang that 22 year old Dutch boy (who looked to me like he wanted to get paid first).  And Andy said something like "way to go" or something to the effect of that he'd do exactly the same.  

OK, so if Andy is basically a contemptuous person, I don't care -- as it pertains to me watching WWHL.  As long as Andy continues to have interesting celebs (or even semi-celebs) & calms down on that annoying, incessant smiling, I'll keep watching.  When he has the peeps from the Bravo shows I can't stand, I just don't watch.  For me, that's everyone from every Bravo show, except NY, BH, OC & VR.  Oh & Brandi too -- hate her bloated-face guts.

I delete more episodes before viewing from my dvr than I watch.  I used to watch every episode.  Then it was most.  Now it's rare.  Between awful guests and Andy's poor hosting/interviewing style, it's a waste of 22 minutes.  I'd rather watch the local news.  Again.

• Love 7

Yeah, this isn't any surprise (at least not to me).  Thanks for sharing the fun, but icky story.  

On the BH reunion, Brandi was bragging about being able to bang that 22 year old Dutch boy (who looked to me like he wanted to get paid first).  And Andy said something like "way to go" or something to the effect of that he'd do exactly the same.  

OK, so if Andy is basically a contemptuous person, I don't care -- as it pertains to me watching WWHL.  As long as Andy continues to have interesting celebs (or even semi-celebs) & calms down on that annoying, incessant smiling, I'll keep watching.  When he has the peeps from the Bravo shows I can't stand, I just don't watch.  For me, that's everyone from every Bravo show, except NY, BH, OC & VR.  Oh & Brandi too -- hate her bloated-face guts.

Agreed. And my friend is 24...

You know, I think it's great to finally see a talk show host exhibit some gay lust for someone hot -- of their own gender.  You're certainly never ever gonna see that from Ellen (yawn) or Queen Latifah (heavens no) or any of those bazillion boring straightie dudes on late nite, who all seem alike to me.  Er, except when it's Andy salivating over poor Scott Eastwood, like some old gay who hasn't seen a young hot guy in 300 years.  I mean, sheesh, did Andy seem like a creepy, horny old geezer in the beginning of this one or what?

I give Scott credit, he was being a pretty good sport about it.  He practically had scuzzy Andy's drool all over him, but he took it.  Ah, Scott's a better man than me.  I woulda told Andy to hose down & fuck off, old man.  Scott seems like a nice guy.  He's certainly great-looking.  But man, he's dull as fuck.  His movie looks horrible & he seems like a terrible & thoroughly uninteresting actor, but at least he's pretty to look at.  Look, I don't blame Andy for the lust.  He just went overboard -- like with that damned smiling.

Jon Cryer has always been one of those ugly, annoying guys I've been completely ignoring for the last 20 years or more.  I can proudly say I've never watched his show with Charlie Sheen.  He does seem like a nice enough guy, even though I just couldn't give a fuck about him.  Andy was being a dick to him by going on & on how rich Jon is.  He should have been annoyed, but he was also a pretty good sport & took this crap.  Me, I woulda punched Andy in the face for acting this way.  Good thing I'm not gonna ever be a guest on this show.

• Love 1

You know, I think it's great to finally see a talk show host exhibit some gay lust for someone hot -- of their own gender.

Finally? When has Andy not lusted after someone on his show?

• Love 3

I get how in a way it's nice to see an openly gay talk show host not act asexual, but on the other hand, I got just as grossed out seeing someone like David Letterman fawn over Blake Lively, so Old Man Cohen's lusty ways toward Scott Eastwood elicit a similar ick face from me.

To me, it's worse when the object of his lust is one of those barely legal bartenders. At least Scott is in a power of position that he doesn't have to worry about Andy turning his lecherous, money-obsessed paws on him without fear of repercussions for spurning those icky advances.

• Love 2

To me, it's worse when the object of his lust is one of those barely legal bartenders.

So creepy!  There was one night, three dancers were featured in a game, I think it was something like "Guess what's under my kilt!".  When the game was over and the show was going to commercial, the camera caught Andy going over to one of the twenty something dancers and saying "Hi, I'm Andy".  How sad for Andy and how awkward for the dancer.

I was glad to see Sandy back.  She's awesome!  I thought I heard something about her having a fallout with Andy.  Guess all is OK now?  We'll see how long it lasts, eh?  Sandy is a very prickly character from what I've heard.  She does not stand for bullshit.  And Andy is not at all what he tries so hard to appear to be.  I kinda think maybe that's his motivation for smiling so much -- cuz he thinks it makes him look like the nice guy he definitely ain't.

Well, like I said, we'll see how long the seemingly friendly relationship between them lasts -- or till he does something to piss her off.  I suspect it'll only be a matter of time till that happens.  Anyhoo, I hope he has her on again soon (& often) cuz the combo of Sandy & Lorraine made for a pretty watchable show.  Look, Sandy ain't exactly a young thing anymore, but it doesn't really matter.  She has a great gift for doing really funny, on-target commentary on anything/everything topical, relevant & of-the-moment.  Andy tries to do this on every show, but he often falls flat.  Not Sandy.  She's great.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

You know, I think it's great to finally see a talk show host exhibit some gay lust for someone hot -- of their own gender.  You're certainly never ever gonna see that from Ellen (yawn) or Queen Latifah (heavens no) or any of those bazillion boring straightie dudes on late nite, who all seem alike to me.  Er, except when it's Andy salivating over poor Scott Eastwood, like some old gay who hasn't seen a young hot guy in 300 years.  I mean, sheesh, did Andy seem like a creepy, horny old geezer in the beginning of this one or what?

I give Scott credit, he was being a pretty good sport about it.  He practically had scuzzy Andy's drool all over him, but he took it.  Ah, Scott's a better man than me.  I woulda told Andy to hose down & fuck off, old man.  Scott seems like a nice guy.  He's certainly great-looking.  But man, he's dull as fuck.  His movie looks horrible & he seems like a terrible & thoroughly uninteresting actor, but at least he's pretty to look at.  Look, I don't blame Andy for the lust.  He just went overboard -- like with that damned smiling.

Jon Cryer has always been one of those ugly, annoying guys I've been completely ignoring for the last 20 years or more.  I can proudly say I've never watched his show with Charlie Sheen.  He does seem like a nice enough guy, even though I just couldn't give a fuck about him.  Andy was being a dick to him by going on & on how rich Jon is.  He should have been annoyed, but he was also a pretty good sport & took this crap.  Me, I woulda punched Andy in the face for acting this way.  Good thing I'm not gonna ever be a guest on this show.

Random info:

My grandmother was the long-term nanny/babysitter for Clint and Maggie Eastwood and the first round of kids Clint fathered.

She absolutely loved Clint, Maggie, and the kids.  They all treated my grandmother like family, even inviting her to family events when she was off the clock so she always felt included in their lives.

When one of his movies was released (I think it was Play Misty for Me), Clint asked my grandmother how she liked the film.

She replied that, while she loved him, she didn't care for his movies and so she hadn't seen.

He thought that was hilarious.  I think he appreciated the fact my grandmother just looked on the Eastwoods as a regular family and not a celebrity family and didn't engage in ass-kissing behaviors.

Fast forward 25 years, and I also worked for Mr. Eastwood.

I shared my grandmother's sentiments.  Great guy, down to earth, not at all pretentious or uppity, and treated everyone who worked for him with respect and kindness.  One of (if not the) best bosses I've ever had the pleasure of working with.  And I use the word "with" because he treats his employees more like team members than paid help...you work "with" him rather than "for" him, if that makes sense.

Anyway, diverting this back on topic, considering what I know about how "normal" his kids with Maggie were raised and subsequently turned out, I'm pretty certain Scott is most likely the same way...so laid back, down to earth, and not egocentric that he probably does seem boring by comparison to a lot of the egocentric

celebrities out and about today.

Not to say the Eastwoods are a perfect family but, with a couple of other exceptions, they are likely probably the most "normal" family in the showbiz field today.  The kids weren't raised with any sense of entitlement other than what hard work would bring them.  How refreshing.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 7

Andy had Terry DuBrow and Paul Nassif from Botched on.  Both also are/were on RHoBH.  Andy mistakenly referred to it as RHoOC.  DuBrow is so obnoxious, always answering over others.  Andy asked which HW on any series needed to appear on Botched.  Paul wisely declined.  DuBrow said Bethenney (NY) because she's too skinny.  Andy pointed out Heather is just as skinny (not as bad imo).  DuBrow reminded me of Bethenney in that regard - they both are obnoxious over talking fame whores. 

Andy had Terry DuBrow and Paul Nassif from Botched on.  Both also are/were on RHoBH.  Andy mistakenly referred to it as RHoOC.  DuBrow is so obnoxious, always answering over others.  Andy asked which HW on any series needed to appear on Botched.  Paul wisely declined.  DuBrow said Bethenney (NY) because she's too skinny.  Andy pointed out Heather is just as skinny (not as bad imo).  DuBrow reminded me of Bethenney in that regard - they both are obnoxious over talking fame whores. 

Terry is on RHoOC with Heather.  Paul was the one who used to be on RHoBH, with Adrienne.

Edited by Sherry67
  • Love 1

Terry is on RHoOC with Heather.  Paul was the one who used to be on RHoBH, with Adrienne.

You're right.  I always think of Heather as being BH.  I also think of Brandi as being more OC.  #mybad.

I really enjoyed Reba. She seems like such a nice person and genuine fun.

Suzanne Somers is crazy with her "Tox-Sick" mess - I always thought she was loopy and out of it, but I was pleasantly surprised that she was well-spoken and made a lot of good comments.

• Love 1

So apparently on Twitter, someone who clearly knows how evil Andy Cohen truly is, tweeted -- "I always wonder how @Andy feels when a housewife gets in trouble & everyone thinks he's rubbing his hands together and yelling "YAAAAS."  

OK then.  So Satan Andy tweeted back, "I hate it, actually.  I never root against a RH.  I only want the best for them."  Yeah, right, holding back chuckles & chortles.  Oh, Satan Andy, thanks for the LOL's, but we know you love these drunken outbursts of Kim Richards cuz it means promotion for BH & your other shows.   He could care less about Kim's well being.  Please.  Anyone know if he has mentioned Kim on WWHL?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

The closest (and it's tenuous at best...) I could come to rationalizing that evil Andy might "hate" when the HW get in trouble is the potential insurance liability and/or related legal/HR/logistical headaches related to Bravo covering their asses whenever a HW has some sort of entanglement with the law.

But let's be real. It's not like Andy has to deal with all the shit work whenever one of the 'wives does something naughty.

While he's not a Bravo exec anymore, if there are legal hassles involved, then he'll be involved too, since he produces the shows.  I always thought about the timing of him leaving Bravo -- that it was at the exact same time Joe & Theresa started having their legal probs, was rather . . . er, interesting.  Co-inky-dink?  Hmmmm.

Still curious if he's eager to appear sympathetic toward Kim on WWHL.  Wouldn't be surprised.  WWHL offers him a perfect outlet to throw his bullshit at us.  We know otherwise.  You can be sure he was jumping up and down & going "Yippee!!" on Friday, when all news sources everywhere were covering the Kim Richards debacle.

Bravo posted something about Andy "feeling" for Kim today on Facebook --- something like he wished her well while he was on a radio show.  OK.

My DVR is picking up a 2d WWHL now - it's clips from the After Shows.  I prefer that to trying to watch it online.

Brandi and Kandi did not have good body language towards each other.

So Kim's gonna be on Dr. Phil.  Will he have her on WWHL?  If he does, she's in for next season.  If not, I predict she gets the axe . . . but maybe not.  She seems fine & dandy with having her vast awful problems exploited by Bravo & Satan Andy.  So as long there's breath left in her, I have no doubt they'll continue to happily exploit her, as long as she provides storylines for the show & brings 'em the ratings they so desperately want.  Cold, cruel & heartless?  Yeppers, but that's Satan Andy.

Yeah, the After Shows are sometimes worth watching.  Now, here with Satan Andy & the Moaner, I think it's worth watching cuz Andy is just lying & lying & lying, particularly on how he really feels about Jillzy.  Not sure why he's so coy about her & won't just be straight with how he really feels about her.  We know he hates her guts & thinks she's too manipulative & controlling & doesn't want to work with her & wouldn't trust her to ever come back on the NYC show.  WTF?

• Love 1

I think everybody knows how Andy feels about Jill at this point so he probably doesn't see the need to beat that point into the ground. I honestly wish people would stop asking him to address what happened with her. She was my least favorite HW.

So, Nene alluded to Wendy Williams' husband losing it over her being on stage......any details on this? Wendy gets on my last nerve. 

Of course I can't find the article I read this morning, but according to folks who attended the expo, the 2 of them never exchanged words.  Apparently, they were booked one after the other (Wendy at 1:00, Nene at 1:30).  Supposedly, Wendy completely ignored Nene, did her talk and left the stage.  When Nene went to the stage, as Wendy was backstage signing books, Nene made several snide comments/jabs.  While she didn't mention Wendy by name, it was allegedly obvious that she was referring to Wendy, which pissed off the husband.

Just found it!  http://atlantadailyworld.com/2015/05/04/nene-leakes-and-wendy-williams-go-at-it-again-at-womens-expo-in-atlanta/

(edited)

I just saw the Nene/Cecily episode. Gosh, Nene can barely hide her nastiness these days can she? Very defensive and delusional about her fame status. Although I did laugh when a viewer commented that Cecily seemed scared of Nene. She totally was.

And I have to say, I kind of enjoyed that Andy kept bringing up Twister. It's my favorite Helen Hunt movie, too. She was a pretty decent sport about it, although I've heard so many stories about her being an unpleasant person to deal with, I liked that it probably rankled her to no end that that's the film of hers that people most cared about.

Edited by KFC
  • Love 2

I loved the caller who told Helen:  I'm just mad about you.   That was cute.   Her reaction made me wonder why she came.  She didn't seem into it at. all.

Candace Bergen looks amazing.  Not in a for-her-age kinda way.  Amazing, period.

• Love 4

Did Carole forget her pants?

I liked her the first season she was on. Now not so much.

She's had lots of work done also. New teeth, fillers etc. and she's enjoying the spotlight a bit too much.

• Love 2

Re the Wendy/Nene feud, I just wish Wendy would teach Nene how to dress, or share her stylist with her.  Wendy always looks so put together.  I never watch her whole show, but often tune in for the first fifteen minutes for Hot Topics and to see what she's wearing.

Re the Wendy/Nene feud, I just wish Wendy would teach Nene how to dress, or share her stylist with her. Wendy always looks so put together. I never watch her whole show, but often tune in for the first fifteen minutes for Hot Topics and to see what she's wearing.

I think nene looks pretty good in the link that luckroll3 posted above.

Wendy on the other hand no, the dress is not great on her.

I do think Nene has looked bad this season more often, than not.

She looked pretty good on WWHL.

I fwd when Andy 'acts' out a scene with his guests.  I wish one would refuse him.  He sucks at it.  It's so fanboy in his parents' basement. 

• Love 4
(edited)
I fwd when Andy 'acts' out a scene with his guests.  I wish one would refuse him.  He sucks at it.  It's so fanboy in his parents' basement.

I wanted to like the show with Reese & Sofia.  I didn't.  Ever since Reese's arrest, when she said that vile "Do you know who I am?" comment to the arresting officer, I honestly can't stomach her anymore.  Sofia, on the other hand, is still charming & likeable, but I think she's getting extremely overexposed.  I'm getting really sick of her.  And yet I still like her.  When Andy put on that really stupid wig to play that idiotic scene, Sofia looked totally disgusted & annoyed.  She went with Andy's crapola, but she kept looking annoyed.  I liked watching her reaction.

What was up with Jack Black? He was acting all "too cool for school". Was he trying to be funny? I thought he acted like a jerk

That's exactly who Jack Black is.  I can't stand him.  And yet he can be funny sometimes.  James Marsden seems to me like a pretty boy with zero personality.  This was yet another show I thought mostly fell flat cuz Jack Black had to carry it, since Marsden has zippo to offer, other than looking pretty.  Black's shtick with wearing the sunglasses & mugging for the camera got very tired very quick.  Meh.

Anyone catch the show with Candice Bergen & Helen Hunt?  It was pretty good.  At one point, Satan Andy brings up the bit Julia Louis Dreyfus did about reaching an age of being "unfuckable".  Not sure why Andy brought that up, but Helen Hunt looked at him in a puzzled & angry way.  Then she turned to him & asked (definitely NOT in a kidding way), "Just what are you saying?"  He looked very, very, very uncomfortable & changed the subject real quick.  Awesome moment!

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 3

I wanted to like the show with Reese & Sofia.  I didn't.  Ever since Reese's arrest, when she said that vile "Do you know who I am?" comment to the arresting officer, I honestly can't stomach her anymore.  Sofia, on the other hand, is still charming & likeable, but I think she's getting extremely overexposed.  I'm getting really sick of her.  And yet I still like her.  When Andy put on that really stupid wig to play that idiotic scene, Sofia looked totally disgusted & annoyed.  She went with Andy's crapola, but she kept looking annoyed.  I liked watching her reaction.

Anyone catch the show with Candice Bergen & Helen Hunt?  It was pretty good.  At one point, Satan Andy brings up the bit Julia Louis Dreyfus did about reaching an age of being "unfuckable".  Not sure why Andy brought that up, but Helen Hunt looked at him in a puzzled & angry way.  Then she turned to him & asked (definitely NOT in a kidding way), "Just what are you saying?"  He looked very, very, very uncomfortable & changed the subject real quick.  Awesome moment!

Saw both of these shows. They sucked. Because of Andy.   I still scratch my head every F-ing time I see him, wondering who he had to blow to get where he is. And I didn't like Reese and Sophia together, they have no "friend" chemistry at all. 

• Love 4

Sophia also had this look on her face of "why the hell am I on this stupid-ass show", the entire time.  Sometimes I wish some of the celebrities would realize what the show is and isn't, and just relax, drink, and have stupid fun for 30 minutes.  There have been many A-list celebrities who have and it makes the show great and also makes them (the celebrities, not Andy), come across as down-to-earth with a sense of humour.

• Love 5

Anyone catch the show with Candice Bergen & Helen Hunt? It was pretty good. At one point, Satan Andy brings up the bit Julia Louis Dreyfus did about reaching an age of being "unfuckable". Not sure why Andy brought that up, but Helen Hunt looked at him in a puzzled & angry way. Then she turned to him & asked (definitely NOT in a kidding way), "Just what are you saying?" He looked very, very, very uncomfortable & changed the subject real quick. Awesome moment!

I am not a big fan of Andy but I love Candice Bergen and Helen Hunt so I tuned in, and boy, Andy didn't disappoint!  I felt so bad for these two talented women, having to put up with ridiculous questions and veiled insults from a nasty queen.

Wasn't it Amy Schumer with the "unfuckable" routine?

• Love 1

Well, I have to admit I really liked the interview with Sean Diddy, P Diddy, Puff Daddy or what ever the hell his name is now. He was charming, honest, didn't act like he was too good to be there and Andy was actually calm and didn't make an ass of himself for once. He needs to stick to one guest at a time. He loses control of himself when there are two. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Think Andy was skeered of Diddy?  I mean, he's not someone who would tolerate being disrespected & I have no idea what kind of sense of humor he has -- or if he has any at all.

Wasn't it Amy Schumer with the "unfuckable" routine?

Yup, but Julia Louis was part it & several other actresses around the same age as Helen Hunt.  She may have been kidding when asking him why he brought this up, but it sure didn't look like it.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

Think Andy was skeered of Diddy?  I mean, he's not someone who would tolerate being disrespected & I have no idea what kind of sense of humor he has -- or if he has any at all.

If he was skeered than it's a good look for him. He was actually tolerable. 

Well, I have to admit I really liked the interview with Sean Diddy, P Diddy, Puff Daddy or what ever the hell his name is now. He was charming, honest, didn't act like he was too good to be there and Andy was actually calm and didn't make an ass of himself for once. He needs to stick to one guest at a time. He loses control of himself when there are two. 

Me too. But not one J.Lo question?! That must have been on the "no" list from the publicist too.

• Love 1

Anyone see the one with Luann & some dorky-looking guy I never heard of?  Andy was particularly obnoxious in this ep.  He kept lip-synching to some yelling & screaming from the ep just shown of NY Housewives.  He was so freakin' annoying, but he seemed really pleased with himself.  Ugh & he was doing the non-stop joker smile again.  At least the nerd glasses he was wearing was hiding his wonky eye & permanent smug look.  Luann was even shiftier & lying more than usual.  Gave me the creeps.

Looked to me that LuAnn was confused as to what Andy wanted her to say.  It's been reported that LuAnn and Carole are filming some filler scenes now that will be spliced in.

The one with Jane Fonda & Lily Tomlin was really painful to watch.  And when he was in that ridiculous Dolly outfit doing some dumb scene?  Ugh.  Why does he do this unfunny shit?  The forced games are stupid too.  Between that & the non-stop smiling, I need to be reminded why he has his own show.

• Love 2