Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Past Seasons

• Start Topic

Figures Naomi would bust out a big box of toys for Wacka at the beginning of the show. Andy did not sound happy that there were squeaky toys in there. Hope he drives Andy crazy with them, like I get every. single. time that mutt runs out on set. And tonight he 'rang' the doorbell...

• Love 1

Is anyone reading Andy's recent book? I need someone to figure out who is referring to when he talks about Housewives (and a few husbands) crying to him over being demoted or fired. Dealing with the Housewives sounds like the worst part of the job. Also who is the "Irish Chef" that he is sleeping with (at least in the beginning of the book?)

The most interesting thing to me is how he gets invited to so many parties and is out every night. He strikes me as such a D-lister but what do I know? He has a lot of famous friends.

That's the thing bout Andy -- he has honed butt-smootching to a degree not ever seen before. I went to college with him 25 years ago & he was exactly the same way. Once a butt-smootcher always a butt-smootcher. I wouldn't call him a D-lister at this point. Hanger-on? Oh yeah. Now & forever.

I don't have the strength to read his book, so let us know what ya think. Sounds like a ton of bragging. Er, not for me.

Btw, I like dogs, but sometimes I get a bit nervous around dog owners that seemingly have no control over their dogs. I have been bitten -- memorably & quite badly. I don't blame Wacka for his wacky behavior. I blame Andy for having no control over him. It's extremely obnoxious of him. Interesting to me that Andy is the same annoying, phony, cloying, ass-kissing, snotty twit at 46 that I didn't want anything to do with at 21.

• Love 6

That's funny to hear you say that because my only third-hand knowledge of Andy is through a bunch of 20something gay men who hate him for hitting on them or trying to steal their boyfriends. That or for calling them "sweetie" as he corrects their grammar. Heh. 

• Love 3

Scoobie sounds like you should write a book! Lol. Only just started the book so I will let you know. I am a naturally nosy person and he writes about a lot of parties, dinners events etc. so I am interested.

• Love 1

Oh please share -- I'm curious, but not enough to read it.  I've heard some of the same as KFC.  And I've witnessed it myself (not pretty).  Um, there's a reason Andy hasn't paired off with anyone -- er, ever.  Well, at least he hasn't been caught in an Anthony Weiner dick pic kinda situation (er, yet).  I would think he's too smart to go there, but who knows?  Kim Kardashian can show off her body parts & at this point, does anyone care?  It's different for Andy.  He's in a position of authority & does need to be taken seriously, so I would think he knows he probably should tread carefully.  

I must say, a juicy scandal that would take Andy Cohen down would give me a giggle.  But I don't want that to happen cuz Lord help me, I adore Vanderpump Rules way too much to have anything interfere with that show continuing.  Vanderpump Rules must run forever -- until they're all in nursing homes.  It simply must!

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2

I think I'm the only one who likes Andy :( OMG, he's so cute with Ayden.

Wow. Seeming Kendra get so snippy with Sherri Shepherd tonight was interesting. I can't bring myself to like Kendra. I just can't.

Oh, yeah, she's Kenya. :/

Edited by Betweenyouandme
  • Love 5

I sometimes like Andy. I appreciate his enthusiasm and positivity. And I really appreciate his pop culture knowledge. Some of the newer late night hosts (Fallon, Kimmel) are better at this than the old guard, but Andy is really on top of the game to me. He always watches the TV shows, reads the books and sees the movies and plays. Guests will mention a movie or show they were in and Andy instantly knows who their costars were and where it fits in the pop culture landscape.

But a lot of times he seems like an overgrown frat boy who can't leave well enough alone.

• Love 3

Kenya did get snippy, but I think she had decided she wasn't going to kiss that caller's ass when the caller started in on her. Sherri put her .02 in and got her money's worth. She's a C-list (unfunny) comic whose best days are behind her now that she doesn't have that steady paying job. You can be a rude bitch too, you know. I saw that interview with Gayle where you nice-nasty ran Rosie O'Donnell down. You might want to worry about looking up in 10 years and seeing where your own fans are, Sherri.

• Love 4

Team Sherri!  Kendra was a bitch.  She does not represent Detroit well at all.  Does she know that if she was really "Gone with the Wind Fabulous" she would be a slave.  Dumb!

I don't like the dog.  When the dog bit someone I freaked out.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 3

All I saw as I flicked through the usual hot mess that is Andy Cohen -- too lazy to even do a scroll down the wiki page and only go by what comes on the Google entry.  How I howled with derisive laughter when Sherri tried to take a sanctimonious stand on having her life out there for the public to peruse.  This was a woman in her last season of The View who tried to have a baby by social media. Damn she is stupid and a hypocrite.  Not to mention entitled as usual trying to make her current status seem like a choice out of personal strength and not one of just annoying the fuck out of enough people enough times.  Kenya is a loathsome carpet bagging talentless lady tool.  But I suspect Sherri Shepherd wishes she deserved the "close" seat and is foolish enough to want what Kenya currently has.

• Love 3

Thank you to the previous posters!  Sherri has a lot of nerve judging anyone, talk about a messy bitch!  Her life is as much as a shambles as Phaedra!  Yet Kenya continues to win.  My favorite thing about Kenya, as nuts as the lady may be, is that absolutely nothing rocks her - you can come at her and she has an eloquent answer to shut you down.  She has repeatedly knocked down the double standard arguments about how she is the one to blame for her own assault, and I'm sure she will continue to get hate for being a whore even though Apollo admitted making the whole thing up (probably orchestrated by Phaedra).  

• Love 2
I appreciate his enthusiasm and positivity.

He always seems forced & phony & too much & too overdone to me.  At least he's cooled off on the constant insipid smiling, which was more than annoying -- it made him look simple-minded.  They must have the cheapo studio blasting the air conditioning cuz he doesn't look as sweaty as he used to.

But a lot of times he seems like an overgrown frat boy who can't leave well enough alone.

I agree with everything except the frat boy part  Frat boys would beat the shit outta him for just being so fuckin' whiny & annoying.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

I still tune into the show, so I can't completely say I hate him... I'll agree he's in his wheelhouse when discussing pop culture.

Although he seems like an utterly horrible person and can't interview for shit, at least he seems to be well-versed on most of the guests he has on the show. Which I guess is more than you might be able to say for someone like Larry King, who was both a shit interviewer AND willfully ignorant about many of his guests.

• Love 3

Although he seems like an utterly horrible person and can't interview for shit,

He drives me nuts constantly interrupting his guests (just like Jimmy Fallon). It makes it very difficult for me to hear what everyone says because Andy powers over them.

• Love 1

I do agree Andy's not smooth getting guests to stop talking, so he can get the show moving. His show is more about getting quips from guests rather than long drawn-out stories and opinions.

I think deep down he's a good person but has gotten caught up being around famous people. He seems a bit addicted. But, to me he is cry handsome, endearing, smart...and his emotions just seem so raw at times. He'd be amazing in bed, I think.

It must be very very very deep down, because there seems to be a really terrible person suppressing the good person. This is the same man who delights in trotting out the fame-hungry dregs of society and celebrating their catfights and criminal records.

His taste for the trashy aside (since I certainly indulge in my fair share), I've just heard way too many accounts of him being an unpleasant person for me to think he's anything other than an occasionally entertaining but ultimately douchey prick. It always ALWAYS boils down to, unless you're famous or he wants to fuck you, he's truly unpleasant to be around. Condescending, rude and dismissive are usually the three words I've heard describing him. And even if he wants to fuck you, that's not always a guarantee he's going to be pleasant. So basically what you're left with is a horny famewhore who is only capable of being nice to celebs.

• Love 2

I turned Lisa off - boring.

Back to Sherri and Kendra.  I don't like Sherri much but I have enjoyed her acting jobs, Friends, Everyone Loves Raymond etc.  I give her props for never speaking about the mess with her marriage.  She has never really run down anyone. 

Kendra doesn't realize what a talk show is and was a bit confused by the whole get asked a question and then person answers.  I was also quite taken aback at how poorly she treated a caller.  Say what you want about Sherri, she treats her fans well and has amassed enough money that two different men are trying to scam in on that action.

I am reading Andy's new book and am loving it.  He does tell all.

• Love 3

I turned Lisa off - boring.

Back to Sherri and Kendra. I don't like Sherri much but I have enjoyed her acting jobs, Friends, Everyone Loves Raymond etc. I give her props for never speaking about the mess with her marriage. She has never really run down anyone.

Kendra doesn't realize what a talk show is and was a bit confused by the whole get asked a question and then person answers. I was also quite taken aback at how poorly she treated a caller. Say what you want about Sherri, she treats her fans well and has amassed enough money that two different men are trying to scam in on that action.

I am reading Andy's new book and am loving it. He does tell all.

Lol, it's Kenya not Kendra :)

I agree with your whole post. Kenya was rude to the caller, I don't remember exactly what the caller asked except she called her Kendra. I didn't think it that bad, at least not bad enough for me to remember, lol.

I'm thinking of getting Andy's book. I love The Andy Warhol Diaries. So I hope it is as dishy.

Edited by imjagain

Imjagain - I know it's Kenya but someone on WWHL called her Kendra to which she had another hissy fit.  Sooooooo Kendra it is!

The book is oh so dishy!  I am glad the stories he is telling from the book is right in the first couple of chapters so you don't feel cheated with the rest of the book.

• Love 2
I think deep down he's a good person but has gotten caught up being around famous people. He seems a bit addicted. But, to me he is cry handsome, endearing, smart...and his emotions just seem so raw at times. He'd be amazing in bed, I think.

Honestly, I think he's displayed so many actions that deem him in my eyes as truly cruel & evil.  As Beverly Hills Housewives comes back, it's soooo easy to see how he luvs seeing women behaving horribly toward one another.  It's awful & misogynist & makes me, for one, supremely uncomfortable.  I don't think there's any good in Andy Cohen.  I think he's evil to the core.  He's an ass-kisser to the rich & famous.  And if you aren't rich & famous, he couldn't care less bout you.  Sorry, but that's just who he is.

That's nice he has a seemingly vast knowledge of nostalgia, but I really couldn't care less.  Doesn't mean shit to me.  He's still evil incarnate.

In person, sorry to disillusion anyone, he's not as attractive as you might think.  He's short & rather whiny & shrill & he's really lookin' his age (maybe he's gettin' haggard from all the booze).  As far as how he is bed, I don't know or care, but these claims of being a power top did give me a giggle.  Can't picture it.  Can only imagine he's throwing around hundred dollar bills or Gucci wallets to get these 20-something boys he's chasing after.

• Love 3

I don't watch regularly and often in drive by mode.  But I have yet to see Cohen exhibit much in the way of pop culture knowledge.  He has had guests whose careers were at their apex before I was born.  None of whom I'd say i was a fan of.  And i still know what Andy brays about.  Many times I know more.  And l've noticed his cards are not just questions but also notes he goes all old style "The View" on.

In fact he still shows a remarkable lack of current pop culture and events beyond what i suspect he follows as the ten top trending items he can easily access.  From allthe way back when he was so idiotically giddy at thinking he "discovered" Cristiano Ronaldo long after his Armani underwear campaign had blown up across the internet.  And NY and LA billboards.  To every time someone like Rachel Maddow is on and he tried to pretend he even as a remote clue only to cock his head flash those life ending teeth of his and make some dumbass juvenile remark before shifting to some housewife's new tits.

If Paper wants to follow up the Kardashian mess, they could put Cohen on the cover and instead of the fake ass they could just have him hold his contract.  Since both ass and his success are complete acts against nature and logic, imo.

Edited by heebiejeebie
  • Love 2

I don't watch regularly and often in drive by mode.

Perfect description of how I watch it, too. My DVR records every ep, but I typically delete it when it includes any HoWife, reality show famewhore, or anyone I have absolutely no desire to watch...which happens about 90% of the time.

While we're ripping on Andy, something he does during the show drives me nucking futs. When he says "these are the 3 things I'm obsessed with..." I've only ever heard him mention #1. I can not recall ever hearing him finish his countdown. Ever. Am I the only one? He always goes off on tangents and gets lost. Granted, I usually only listen with half an ear while doing other stuff on my computer so it could just be me.

• Love 3

Not really.  It was mostly about Andy and the show itself.  Pretty boring, imo. 

Although we did learn just how far Jill Zarin's line of crazy extends, with Andy and Ramona's story about her freaking out over losing the poll.

• Love 2

Although we did learn just how far Jill Zarin's line of crazy extends, with Andy and Ramona's story about her freaking out over losing the poll.

True, but the worst part is....she was sort of right! They had to redo the poll - at least she still lost. Then she upped the crazy with the tape recording incident.

I have a rant about WWHL being increasingly...not live. But I'm too tired to type it out right now. I'll save it for a slow day at work ;)

Yes! The tape recording of the interview she did with Andy, skyrocketed Jill right into high levels of crazy paranoid. She well and truly not only dug her own grave, but stepped in and covers herself with dirt with that move, if Andy's reaction to hearing that Jill secretly taped their session is any indicator. Crazy......yet there is a bit of me that feels sorry for Jill. She wanted this "stardom" so damn badly, and after seeing her mother and how her mother marganilized her, I kinda understand why she wanted/needed it.

Brooke Shields?  Not caring much for her lately.  Maybe it's the self-important attitude & I'm not sure why she has that anymore.  She never had much talent.  The stunning looks have greatly lessened.  Dat's why she pretty much has no career now.  Just the fame that vanished long ago.  I noticed she's only popping up on the shows hosted by middle-agers or old-timers.

I'm no fan of Russell Brand, but I luved how he really stuck it to her but good.  She didn't need to say anything bout Liam's shlong.  She just wanted to get a quote out there which would get in the tabloids cuz -- er, who the fuck would wanna tawk bout Shields now anyway?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

The weird thing is I've met Brooke a few times & she was never anything other than extremely well-mannered & very nice, so I'm not getting her latest attitude -- displayed on several shows I've seen her on while promoting this book.  Maybe this is her personality & she really is taken by her own past fame.

Lady Gaga relieved herself in the producer's wastebasket because. . .the bathroom was down the hall?  She preferred not to pass by studio audience members? 

They kind of handwaved exactly why Gaga chose to pee in a wastebasket, but they were definitely thrilled to have scored celebrity urine.  They bottled it, then they figured out human waste will rot, so they distilled it and then Andy Cohen is sitting there with a perfume flacon, spritzing away and sniffing delicately.

I don't think any of these people inhabit the same universe as I.

• Love 7

Yeah, that whole "OMG WE SCORED SOME LADY GAGA PEE!" segment was so far beyond reasonable, I didn't know how to process the information.  When Andy said they found out that the urine would turn toxic, my first thought was, "Why would that even matter, it's not as if people were going to be opening up the bottle to smell her pee."  But apparently, uh, that IS what they were planning to do, so they had to turn it into perfume.  And then Andy actually did sniff it on camera, which is what must surely be the pinnacle (or lowest low) of his celebrity worshipping stunts.  I don't want to believe it can get any worse than that, but I suppose if someone even more important comes to the show one day he might order all the toilets be rendered inoperable so he can fish out one of their turds and have it bronzed and put on a plaque, like people used to do with baby's first shoes.

• Love 1

Maybe I wasn't paying close attention but I don't remember there being all that much shade between these two on the show.  Differing opinions, yes, but nothing I'd describe as shady.   This clip from the aftershow seems even friendlier.   The initiation of tweets is what I really don't understand. 

http://www.eonline.com/news/598478/sherri-shepherd-and-kenya-moore-take-watch-what-happens-live-feud-to-twitter

I get that Kenya gets paid to be messy but this is the shit that takes it that extra step, we're off the air and it's over, what's with the retroactive saltiness? 

Wow.  Yeah, you are an asshole if you out someone to the media.  I never watched this show for Andy anyway, only for the guests.  I used to find him benignly annoying, but this makes me actively dislike him.  Mind your own business, Andy, you cloying little shit.

• Love 1

Just goes to show, you can slap a set of prank teeth and a suit on a turd but you can't expect an ounce of self-awareness from this vicious little tick on the butt of entertainment media.  I just wish he would get the response he deserves for such a petty little heinous.

What he deserves is to land someone as a guest on his show that he desperately wants to validate his vapid little existence, have that person come on live and immediately call him out for what I suspect was nothing but an exercise in self-loathing and maybe a score to settle. Explain to this tiny little small man what an offense he is.   Then with 20 some minutes of live air left get up and walk out. 

• Love 2

What he deserves is to land someone as a guest on his show that he desperately wants to validate his vapid little existence, have that person come on live and immediately call him out for what I suspect was nothing but an exercise in self-loathing and maybe a score to settle. Explain to this tiny little small man what an offense he is.   Then with 20 some minutes of live air left get up and walk out.

It will never happen. Both Martha Stewart and Oprah have been on have done the exact opposite. In fact, Oprah talked about how a tweet from Andy inspired a programming strategy that saved her network.