Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lisin

Watch What Happens Live

1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

Tonight Paris Hilton has shown that she is as vapid as I always assumed she was.  Not sure why Andy would think she’d be entertaining.

Paris has the personality of a sleeping gnat.  I have never understood the hype.  I would fall asleep in the middle of a conversation with her.  Has she ever formed a sentence with more than 3 words in it?  What a dullard! 🙄

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1

15 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Tonight Paris Hilton has shown that she is as vapid as I always assumed she was.  Not sure why Andy would think she’d be entertaining.

You beat me to it, Bronzedog !

I came here to post that Paris HIlton, while we haven;t seen her as much these days on TV or in any media, is still vapid after all these years....😉

• Like 4

Wow, I can’t even get over how horrible she is (Paris). She has absolutely nothing to say. Yes, no, that’s hot. She’s an amazing talent. 😕

The only good thing is that she overshadowed Erica, which can’t have made her very happy. 

• Like 3

Andy is enthralled by the Kardashians and Jenners, so, I get why he went with Paris.  Low information all the away around. 

Did anyone see Patricia and Katherine last night from Southern Charm? I saw a portion, but, couldn't make myself watch too much.  I'm no longer a fan of Patricia and don't really care for Katherine either.  I did notice that Katherine did not look good imo.  Her face seemed quite off and her dress looked like she was wrapped up on a beach towel.  She acted odd too.  Anyone see the whole thing?  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 1

On 5/15/2019 at 7:09 PM, JAYJAY1979 said:

And paris basically said Kim was a cooler aunt than kyle..lol

I'm sure Kim Richards and Paris Hilton have MANY similar interests! 

• Like 1

On 5/14/2019 at 9:27 PM, swankie said:

Paris has the personality of a sleeping gnat.

😁 I would love to start writing a book of the best, snarkiest, funniest comments made by PT posters! So thanks for making me laugh Swankie! You are a 5 star snarker!❤

• Like 1