Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Past Seasons

• Start Topic

On 12/20/2018 at 4:34 PM, SuburbanHangSuite said:

Natalie Portman and Leslie Mann were cool too.  I never confuse Natalie with Kiera Knightly but I'm always struck by how much she and Giada de Laurentiis look alike.  Now for some reason, I always want to confuse Kiera and Anne Hathaway.  They're interchangeable to me.

I just watched the Bodyguard bbc show on Netflix. Then went to check out Richard Madden and Keeley Hawes in other roles because I didn’t really know them.  Pictures of a younger Keeley with the long hair definitely looks like Kiera. I saw a picture of them together from a few years ago.  

Edited by Stuffy

This is definitely surprising news. Mazel I suppose. Although my first thought was to wonder how Wacha (sp?) is going to feel about sharing daddy’s attention...

32 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Does Andy have a partner or is he becoming a single Dad?! 

He is single as far as I know! 

• Love 3

I honestly thought Andy was going to announce he was entering rehab.  And, I'm probably going to get slammed for this, but, regardless of how healthy you may be at 50-51, I don't think it's fair to the kid to have a newborn that late in life.

• Love 11
17 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

This is definitely surprising news. Mazel I suppose. Although my first thought was to wonder how Wacha (sp?) is going to feel about sharing daddy’s attention...

Wacha is a known biter.  I am scared for this child.

I also thought his announcement would be health related.  He coughs a lot on-air.

• Love 8

So, I’m being very judgmental but what about Andy’s life style makes bringing a child into his life is a good idea?  This child will be totally raised by others. I know so many couples who can’t have children but haven’t the resources that Andy has and this just breaks my heart. He’s barely home for Wacha!  

• Love 12

Cannot picture Andy with a child. Isn't he a known pot head? I've also read various items about him doing coke. Who knows if this is true or maybe all in the past, but there has been a bit out there about it. And that dog is out of control. No way should he be around a baby. 

• Love 10

I listen to Andy on his Sirius talk show, and while I heard the baby news on WWHL, he talks a lot about his personal life on Sirius.

He's very single.  He's one of those guys who is ever on the search for his perfect match, but he says most guys won't date him.  He says that he can get sex anytime he wants, but a boyfriend is something he just can't seem to find.  Which makes me wonder.....why not Anderson?  They are so cute together.  

As for his baby announcement.....I'm an Andy lover, so I'm happy for him.  Yes, he'll have tons of help, but how many other single people do that every day?  
I bet he'll love on this baby so much, similar to Fredrik & Derrick from MLDNY.

• Love 3

I've been noticing more and more on air that Andy is just straight up stoned... red eyes, a little slow, etc.  So I was a bit surprised by the baby announcement.  But whatever makes him happy I guess.  I'm fairly certain that kid will be a monster judging by how he trotted out Wacha for a while, giggled instead of disciplining him, and then never mentioned him again once the dog became a liability.

I expect him to bring the same level of effort to parenting.  But Mazel!

• Love 11

A newborn is a lot of work especially for an older parent but I’m sure he’ll have lots of help. I also thought about the pot smoking, rumored coke use, the biting dog. Plus Andy seems to work a lot, travel and likes to party. But maybe a child will settle him down. So Mazel to him.

• Love 4

There are so many kids needing loving homes - why didn’t he consider adoption?! I have mixed feelings about surrogacy- especially for a single gay man. If it were possible Andy would have probably cloned himself. I doubt he has the traits necessary to nurture and care for a newborn. Hope he doesn’t expect his lovely mother to raise the baby. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Sterling said:

I listen to Andy on his Sirius talk show, and while I heard the baby news on WWHL, he talks a lot about his personal life on Sirius.

He's very single.  He's one of those guys who is ever on the search for his perfect match, but he says most guys won't date him.  He says that he can get sex anytime he wants, but a boyfriend is something he just can't seem to find.  Which makes me wonder.....why not Anderson?  They are so cute together.  

As for his baby announcement.....I'm an Andy lover, so I'm happy for him.  Yes, he'll have tons of help, but how many other single people do that every day?  
I bet he'll love on this baby so much, similar to Fredrik & Derrick from MLDNY.

Maybe because Anderson has standards?

• Love 17
5 hours ago, Sterling said:

Anderson is dating a doctor now. Anderson and Andy were set up on a blind date decades ago. When Andy called Anderson to chat on the phone, get to know each other, and set up the logistics, Andy couldn't stop talking about Anderson's mom, Gloria Vanderbilt. Anderson rightfully wasn't having it. So no romantic history, but they are friends. I know that Andy had been set up with John Benjamin Hickey decades ago and also sort of screwed that up.

Andy's real problem is that he's an immature shallow chicken hawk. He not so coincidentally broke up with his last boyfriend, a Harvard grad student, around the time that the guy turned 30. I know that he'd slept with Lance Bass after Lance had a bad break up; most of Lance's really bad break ups were 8 - 10 years ago. Lance would have been in his late 20s to early 30s, at the top end of Andy's age limit, but I'm sure Lance's fame helped Andy to over look it. In that same interview, he talked about the craziest place he'd ever had sex--it was under the bleachers at Beverly Hills High School. Why the fuck would he even be at that high school? He grew up in St. Louis, he went to college in Boston, and his pre-Bravo work was in New York. I can only surmise that he found some young dude on Grindr and fucked the guy under the bleachers at the guy's high school.

I think it's not surprising that most of the speculation about Andy's love life always involves him being paired with (straight) douchebags like Sean Avery and John Mayer because Andy is kind of a douchebag too.

4 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

There are so many kids needing loving homes - why didn’t he consider adoption?! I have mixed feelings about surrogacy- especially for a single gay man. If it were possible Andy would have probably cloned himself.

Do you think any agency would have EVER placed a kid with him? I'm just going by the shit he's revealed about himself on his show and in his books. That's before the agency started interviewing his coworkers, friends, and family. Should I know that he's a power top? Or that he'd only bottom if he was in love with the guy? The answer to both is no. Unsurprisingly, he claims he's still never bottomed. I'm not one to shame people about their sex lives, but he shares everything with everyone. There's no way that he hasn't disclosed some detail of his life that might be an absolute bar to him adopting.

Additionally, look at how many people his dog bit or destroyed their property before he finally stopped bringing the dog on the show. He's so unbelievably self-absorbed and irresponsible that he had to go with surrogacy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also who thinks Andy is going to use this baby to be a starfucker extraordinaire? This baby is going to have 17 godparents: SJP, Kelly Ripa, Mark Consuelos, DVF, Barry Diller, Anderson Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence, Mariah, Gaga, Jerry O'Connell, John Mayer, Naomi Campbell, Bruce Bozzi, RuPaul, Khloe Kardashian, maybe Julie Chen, ...Kathy Griffin....ha, ha, ha. No!!!!

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 16

Hopefully, but not likely, he is having this baby with a sensible woman and will coparent with her.  I can't see him holding interest in a child full time.  Especially as a single parent.  I can't even see him picking up shit after Wacha without having someone do it for him.  Look at all the issues Jeff Lewis and Gage had when Monroe was an infant. The constant screaming, colic. I can't see Satan Andy dealing with that in a nurturing kind of way

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

Hopefully, but not likely, he is having this baby with a sensible woman and will coparent with her.  I can't see him holding interest in a child full time.  Especially as a single parent.  I can't even see him picking up shit after Wacha without having someone do it for him.  Look at all the issues Jeff Lewis and Gage had when Monroe was an infant. The constant screaming, colic. I can't see Satan Andy dealing with that in a nurturing kind of way

Why would he be co-parenting with the surrogate? This is the first I've heard about him co-parenting with a woman. He's using a surrogate. That's not the same thing as having a co-parenting relationship.

Hilariously, the video of his announcement shows Ramona, Kyle, Vicki, and Nene with shocked OMG expressions on their faces, while Teresa sits there with the most clueless blank expression on her face. Blink. Blink. Blink.

• Love 12

This whole thing seems to come from way out of left field. I’ve never heard him express any interest in fatherhood . Is just trying to catch up with Jeff Lewis? It would be different if he has a partner but he’s so self centered - does he have any idea how self centered a baby is? None of his friends or coworkers will have the nerve to question him about this I’m sure.

• Love 8

I don’t shock easily but I am dumbfounded.  Andy is obsessed with sex, trysts, flirting, propositioning, coyly making drug innuendos, taking skotchiis, hanging with celebs.  I do not see him as a parent.  People do not really change, he will probably give lip service to changing his ways but??? 

Poor little baby.  

• Love 17
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

Why would he be co-parenting with the surrogate? This is the first I've heard about him co-parenting with a woman. He's using a surrogate. That's not the same thing as having a co-parenting relationship.

Hilariously, the video of his announcement shows Ramona, Kyle, Vicki, and Nene with shocked OMG expressions on their faces, while Teresa sits there with the most clueless blank expression on her face. Blink. Blink. Blink.

Ha! I noticed that too.  She generally tends to space out when the conversation is not about her.  The fact that she is more self-centered than Vicki is a scary thing indeed.  Was disappointed when Bethenny didn't show up, would have liked to see her snark at Teresa and it just flying over T's head while she just stares blankly.

Maybe I'm overly optimistic but I'm hoping fatherhood will majorly change Andy and force him to grow up.  Even better, the child will be a girl and Andy will learn to respect females. 

• Love 7

As a gay man, I'm not surprised he hasn't found a boyfriend..but can get sex all he wants.  He might be different in his off camera life...but his on camera persona would most likely only attract guys looking for hook ups or shallow flings.

And I'm not surprised Anderson put Cohen in the friend zone.  He probably felt Cohen was only into him cause of his mom and not because of him.

Still, I've known people that mature after having a kid so its possible.

• Love 7
23 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I know he is, It's just seems it would be better if he had another parent involved for the child's sake. And I am not saying that because I don't think people should be single parents. I am saying that because the single parent is Satan Andy.

• Love 3
On 12/21/2018 at 9:32 PM, Kiki777 said:

Ha! I noticed that too.  She generally tends to space out when the conversation is not about her.  The fact that she is more self-centered than Vicki is a scary thing indeed.  Was disappointed when Bethenny didn't show up, would have liked to see her snark at Teresa and it just flying over T's head while she just stares blankly.

Maybe I'm overly optimistic but I'm hoping fatherhood will majorly change Andy and force him to grow up.  Even better, the child will be a girl and Andy will learn to respect females. 

Andy offered up reasons why other OG's weren't appearing: Lisa VP - had a restaurant opening, Bethenny, paraphrasing what Andy said,  was 'under the weather'.

I had a feeling that B was not about to lower herself to a group Housewife appearance and made this 'fake' excuse.  

• Love 4

Maybe Bethenny was still recovering from that allergic reaction she says she had? I wouldn't have wanted to show up with some of those HWs in person or deal with Andy's craziness if I wasn't feeling well either. Even if I was feeling well enough an excuse would probably come up anyway.

Wow Teresa really is a piece of crap isn't she? Tonight's episode when each of them gave their 'rose and thorn' Of their entire RHW careers, I thought for sure that her rose would have something to do with her girls (hell she gave birth while still miked!) but no she was most proud of her 'best-selling cookbooks'.  Even Andy looked a little surprised at her answer.  So at the very least he could be a better parent than her.  

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Wow Teresa really is a piece of crap isn't she? Tonight's episode when each of them gave their 'rose and thorn' Of their entire RHW careers, I thought for sure that her rose would have something to do with her girls (hell she gave birth while still miked!) but no she was most proud of her 'best-selling cookbooks'.  Even Andy looked a little surprised at her answer.  So at the very least he could be a better parent than her.  

Tre and Juicy are terrible parents. They dragged Gia into the middle of this feud when she had no business being involved and was far too young to understand any nuance. Then there is foul-mouthed pint-sized Mafiosa and capo Milania "Dona Motosega" Giudice.* Audriana is too young to know what she wants.  Gabriella doesn't want to have anything to do with this show.

I think Andy is immature to the nth degree, but he and Teresa aren't even close to being on the same playing field. She is the daughter of immigrants; she has an associates degree. Juicy is an immigrant and a high school drop out. Andy and his sister both have bachelors degrees; I suspect his parents do too. He was also born into generational wealth; His great grandfather started a food distribution company, Allen Foods, over a hundred years ago. The family sold it for about $100 million in the early aughts. In a certain sense, I can see how Andy's kid would have a tremendous leg up. However, he does have so many bad habits and vices. Hopefully he isn't reckless enough to screw up his kid through carelessness and negligence.

*Both of the Joes let Milania operate a chainsaw while Teresa was in prison and they were drinking.

• Love 3

Wow Teresa really is a piece of crap isn't she? Tonight's episode when each of them gave their 'rose and thorn' Of their entire RHW careers, I thought for sure that her rose would have something to do with her girls (hell she gave birth while still miked!) but no she was most proud of her 'best-selling cookbooks'.

Actually, as a single woman without children, I was glad she mentioned an ACCOMPLISHMENT of her own.  I remember once when actress Felicity Huffman was asked what was she most proud of, having her children or being nominated for an Academy Award.  She looked as Lesley Stahl and said (paraphrasing), "I won't answer that.  It's a trap for women.  If they say children, it diminishes whatever they are working for in their careers.  If they say actress in my case, I'm a bad mother.  Would you ever ask a man that?"   

They dragged Gia into the middle of this feud when she had no business being involved and was far too young to understand any nuance. Then there is foul-mouthed pint-sized Mafiosa and capo Milania "Dona Motosega" Giudice.* Audriana is too young to know what she wants.  Gabriella doesn't want to have anything to do with this show.

Gabriella is Michael Corleone... the one everyone is proud of.  

Hopefully he isn't reckless enough to screw up his kid through carelessness and negligence.

From what we've seen of celebrity parents (Hoda Kotb, I'm talking to you), the MINUTE they get a kid, they take on more work responsibilities than ever because they are more bankable and noteworthy since their mugs are on the cover of PEOPLE talking about how they are the first women/men to have a child in the history of the world.  Guaranteed that the kid will be there for photo ops and then Andy will be "working."  The only ones who walk away are the actors/actresses whose careers are on the wane anyway or they're having a contract dispute.

• Love 3
On 12/21/2018 at 1:41 PM, Juliegirlj said:

Hope he doesn’t expect his lovely mother to raise the baby.

I hope she does.

On 12/27/2018 at 3:11 PM, AuntieDiane6 said:

I remember once when actress Felicity Huffman was asked what was she most proud of, having her children or being nominated for an Academy Award.  She looked as Lesley Stahl and said (paraphrasing), "I won't answer that.  It's a trap for women.  If they say children, it diminishes whatever they are working for in their careers.  If they say actress in my case, I'm a bad mother.  Would you ever ask a man that?"

Excellent point.

• Love 1