Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Past Seasons

• Start Topic

That was a painful episode.  I am not familiar with Tom Arnold and his work but I do like his new show about the Trump tapes.  On WWHL he appeared to be on something, and each little question would lead to a wince-inducing ramble.  I actually felt sorry for Andy when normally I can't stand him.

D'andra did seem nervous.  And she looked like she'd had some work done on her face, it seemed really tight-looking.  Fillers?

• Love 4

In spite of myself, I kind of like Tom Arnold. He is pretty self deprecating and humble and actually a real “ every man” and he suffered through that marriage with Roseanne in front of the whole world. However, every time he does a talk show, I suffer with him.  He reminds me of a small child with ADHD.

• Love 6

NAOMI!  This woman must be a vampire.  She looks just as good now as her runway stomping heydey.  LOVE her shade thrown at Cardi and Nicki.   How you gonna have an "Icon Party" when, "There were no icons there."

And the fact that she couldn't even be bothered to summon a reply about that fraud Kendall Jenner?  Yaaassssssss, Naomi.  That would've been a perfect time for her to use the Mariah, "I don't know her."

Dolph Lundgren.  Heh.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

NAOMI!  This woman must be a vampire.  She looks just as good now as her runway stomping heydey.  LOVE her shade thrown at Cardi and Nicki.   How you gonna have an "Icon Party" when, "There were no icons there."

And the fact that she couldn't even be bothered to summon a reply about that fraud Kendall Jenner?  Yaaassssssss, Naomi.  That would've been a perfect time for her to use the Mariah, "I don't know her."

Dolph Lundgren.  Heh.

Yesssss, I lover her, bad behavior & all. God DAMN she’s gorgeous. And Cuba’s comment about flying her assistants coach?! I howled!!

• Love 3
On 9/27/2018 at 9:14 AM, SuburbanHangSuite said:

Dolph Lundgren.  Heh.

Ditto for how Elle McPherson looks. Supermodels indeed!

• Love 1
On 9/28/2018 at 11:11 AM, DrSparkles said:

Ditto for how Elle McPherson looks. Supermodels indeed!

Wow.  Just watched this ep.  You weren't kidding.  She looks incredible.  She and Naomi could (should!) still be at the top of the modeling game over these frauds they are pushing these days.

Terrence Howard is weird AF.

• Love 4

Tom Arnold was awful.  He could not speak a coherent sentence and for someone who wants to be bold he wouldn't even say anything interesting, just tried to give political answers.

Terrence Howard no one wants you to be a part of the Avengers.  We like Don Cheadle who isn't arrogant and weird. 

• Love 7
On 10/7/2018 at 3:09 PM, chenoa333 said:

Hey Andy! Your new show with Jerry O'Connel SUCKS. Bring back The People's Couch.

It's better than WWHL!

10 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Andy really could have waited until they weren’t on camera to tell Tamra to cross her legs.  They went straight to a clip.  He’s an asshole.

Total asshole.  I'm so proud of Tamra for saying it!

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Andy really could have waited until they weren’t on camera to tell Tamra to cross her legs.  They went straight to a clip.  He’s an asshole.

I missed this episode (no big deal!) So what happened? Did Tamra pull an "Erika Jane"? 

• Love 2

Love watching Jane Curtin, but, wondering how she really felt about Gilda Radner.  She's kinda reserved talking about her. Maybe she's just tired of being asked about her.  The story about Gilda going over to Jane's house and sitting in chair to watch what it's like to be married, was great, though  I'm not really feeling Harvey Fierstein.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 3

Everytime I see a clip of Graham Norton's show, I'm always struck by the fact that it is probably the show Andy hoped WWHL would be. The only thing that I think WWHL does not exactly better, but maybe memorably is the super weird juxtaposition of guests. It's always something like Ta-Nehisi Coates and Porsha Williams from Real Housewives of Atlanta. Or Bishop Desmond Tutu and Stassi from Vanderpump Rules. Or Dan Rather and Brandi Glanville. I wouldn't necessarily call it brilliant, but it's sort of sublimely surrealist theater.

Though 2 of my all time favorite guests were Patti Lupone because she'll just talk shit about everyone and Jackee Harry. 

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Everytime I see a clip of Graham Norton's show, I'm always struck by the fact that it is probably the show Andy hoped WWHL would be. The only thing that I think WWHL does not exactly better, but maybe memorably is the super weird juxtaposition of guests. It's always something like Ta-Nehisi Coates and Porsha Williams from Real Housewives of Atlanta. Or Bishop Desmond Tutu and Stassi from Vanderpump Rules. Or Dan Rather and Brandi Glanville. I wouldn't necessarily call it brilliant, but it's sort of sublimely surrealist theater. 

I LOVE Graham Norton!!

• Love 3

Did Juliette Lewis get drunk, high or both before her appearance on the show tonight? I would have liked to have heard more from Ricki Lake instead we got Juliette stumbling over words, having long pauses and giving nonsensical answers.

• Love 7

I just watch the episode with Juliette Lewis and Ricki Lake.  Andy and Juliette were playing a game where she was shoving grapes in his mouth and was not allowed to chew them.  Gross.  I am evil because I was so hoping that Andy would choke on those grapes on live tv.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Jaded said:

Did Juliette Lewis get drunk, high or both before her appearance on the show tonight? I would have liked to have heard more from Ricki Lake instead we got Juliette stumbling over words, having long pauses and giving nonsensical answers.

Doubtful that it was drugs. She has been sober since she was 22. More importantly, she's a Scientologist. She's also described herself as having to deal with instances of depression and mania, which suggests that she's probably an unmedicated person with bipolar.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Doubtful that it was drugs. She has been sober since she was 22. More importantly, she's a Scientologist. She's also described herself as having to deal with instances of depression and mania, which suggests that she's probably an unmedicated person with bipolar.

I forgot that she's a Scientologist. Considering that she probably does have mental issues that are going untreated and unmedicated. 

• Love 3

I thought she was just plain bitchy.  I would have clocked her if I were Ricki after JL made that dig about the fire Ricki started being "so irresponsible!"  I'm sure that's one of the, if not THE biggest regret of R's life and for JL to say that and immediately follow it with "I'm not judging you."  Nope.

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, DrSparkles said:

Aw, I thought Juliette was fun!

Yes, she's bat shit crazy fun! She is someone I would love to party with for a night. But ONLY for a night. Because the next day she is still batshit crazy. I go back to my zen-like state....where I love to be most of the time. Got to commend her on being who she is. Crazy but likeable. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes, she's bat shit crazy fun! She is someone I would love to party with for a night. But ONLY for a night. Because the next day she is still batshit crazy. I go back to my zen-like state....where I love to be most of the time. Got to commend her on being who she is. Crazy but likeable. 

It didn't seem to me that she was actually JUDGING Ricki. I thought she (like I) was amazed at how much crazy stuff Ricki's done/been thru in the past 10 years.

• Love 2

There are just some people who shouldn't be on shows like this.  Juliette just could not keep up; there was another female a while ago who also wasn't fast enough for this very fast paced show.  It makes for a boring show when people are too tactful to say anything bad or throw shade or humor at others.  Nice is nice, but it doesn't make me laugh.  A woman who doesn't own a TV should NOT accept bookings for pop-culture shows, duh!  Also, I have an almost visceral reaction to JL's face.  No Bueno.  And Natural Born Killers was one of those movies that I couldn't finish watching, I thought it was THAT bad. 

But on the other hand, who knew little Ricki Lake was such a freak?  THAT was fun to hear.

2 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Juliette Lewis is too good for this shitshow.

That sets the bar really low.

And it probably saves Bravo lots of money to pay "has been" celebrities to be on his WWHL show. I might be wrong but do the majority of people, no matter their age, care about Mariah Carey, Christian Chenowith, Cher and D-list men who are into the "real housewives"? I think Bravo better come up with some new, fresh ideas for this Real Howives shit (like Below Deck) or they'll be sinking faster than Capt. Sandy.

• Love 4

The whole show has become an advertisement for the HWs and other Bravo shows.  The last thing I want to see is clips from those shows.  I really enjoy the show when there are non-Bravo guests who spill info not normally talked about.  That is the strength.  But those shows are becoming rare.

• Love 7

Debra Winger and Amanda Peet are totally bombing tonight.  Actually, it’s Andy who is bombing because they’re criticizing or ignoring him.  This is painful and I’m pretty sure they won’t be asked back.

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Debra Winger and Amanda Peet are totally bombing tonight.  Actually, it’s Andy who is bombing because they’re criticizing or ignoring him.  This is painful and I’m pretty sure they won’t be asked back.

I just came here to see if anyone posted about how bad this episode is. I can understand Debra Winger being off because she's crazy and it's her first time, but what's with Amanda Peet's stank faces. She knows how this show works, she's been on before,

Edited by Quita
  • Love 8

It was cringeworthy watching Debra Winger and Amanda Peet.  I think Andy Cohen wanted to punch Debra in the throat when she gave him shit for asking the question about remembering kisses with co-stars from 40 years ago.  She was being bitchy towards him but he got what he deserved since he's shown himself to be an asshole to many of his guests. 

Edited by Jets4274
fixed spelling
  • Love 8

That was more than cringe worthy. Debra was having NONE OF IT. Basically just yelled NO for 30 minutes. They didn't even mention her role on 'The Ranch.' Amanda was so busy fan girling she forgot where she was. Embarrassingly bad for Andy.   

• Love 7

Why didn’t somebody tell Debra Winger what this show was? She was so bitchy and was not having it.  It didn’t do anything to promote her show and made me dislike her.  I’m not an Andy apologist but geez, she had no sense of humor at all.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Why didn’t somebody tell Debra Winger what this show was? She was so bitchy and was not having it.  It didn’t do anything to promote her show and made me dislike her.  I’m not an Andy apologist but geez, she had no sense of humor at all.

I'm pretty sure (as someone else mentioned upthread) that Debra Winger has been on WWHL more than a couple of times. She is familiar with the protocol for WWHL: which is "anything goes" (Andy Style). 

3 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

She was so bitchy and was not having it.  

She was bitchy for a reason!  AC attributed a quote from Shirley MacClaine's book as one from DW's book.  Huge mistake.

AC then asked AP what it was like working with 2 stars she never worked with.  Excellent research.

I loved the episode, it's still on my DVR, I plan on watching it again tonight.  AC is best with two low level guests, such as housewives, they're closer to his low brow entertainment level.

AC's biggest failing as a talk show host, among many failings, is that he has one interview style, so Nene Leakes gets the same interview style as Debra Winger.

This is a classic episode for those who don't like AC.

• Love 11

You can tell just how bad the show was by the number of posts about it here.  People rarely post in this forum.  It would have been even worse if Andy tried to get her to dance with the gay shark or do a shotski. 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

She was bitchy for a reason!  AC attributed a quote from Shirley MacClaine's book as one from DW's book.  Huge mistake.

AC then asked AP what it was like working with 2 stars she never worked with.  Excellent research.

I loved the episode, it's still on my DVR, I plan on watching it again tonight.  AC is best with two low level guests, such as housewives, they're closer to his low brow entertainment level.

AC's biggest failing as a talk show host, among many failings, is that he has one interview style, so Nene Leakes gets the same interview style as Debra Winger.

This is a classic episode for those who don't like AC.

He did right out of the gate! His research team needs to be fired. He looked a fool and Deb was NOT playing! Now I kinda wish I had recorded that cuz I bet that doesn't get put in rotation.   

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

No, Andy said at least twice ( once on the commercial) that Debra Winger was a WWHL virgin.

Oh shit! I got my Debra's mixed up! I was thinking Debra Messinger (the redhead from some sitcom I can't recall) was the Debra y'all are talking about. I apologize for my stupidity! 

But who the F is Debra Winger? LOL! 

• Love 3