Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Past Seasons

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

Andy telling Jenna she looks great....yikes.

I am relatively sure that the ONLY reason Andy addressed Jeana's facelit was to highlight how awful it looked.  He's mean that way.

• Love 7

This round up live show is ridiculous. That stupid doorbell ringing every 15 seconds, just enough time for Andy to say "LOOK WHO'S HERE!" and the audience screams. SCREAMS. I mean what the fuckity fuck people?! These are D-List or below people, and they scream like the first US Beatles tour (sorry, did I just date myself, I'm not that old actually...!). Anyway, it was a waste of my time, I cant handle the screaming. And giving people like Brandy and Jill a shot at the BravHo stage just annoys the crap out of me. @ivygirl is right, its the “Night of People Who Would Show Up at the Opening of an Envelope.” BORing.

Mr. Gingerella walked through the livingroom when the OC Hags were seated and pointed to the screen and said, "what's wrong with that one's face?!" He meant Jeanna. Holy crap! She should sue whomever did that to her face. It was godawful. Brandy and Wretchen looked equally awful, haggard. In the horse world we call that 'rode hard and put away wet." And I cant believe that Wretch is still with that asshat, Slade Slimey. And still yammering on about babies. Please, if there is a God, dont let them reproduce. Brandy having kids was enough.

• Love 12

This is why I cringe when I hear the show is going on location.  OMG.  Nauseating really.  And James Kennedy....oh my.  He is perhaps my least favorite reality cast member of all time, replacing Jax or Brandi Glanville. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 4

When Andy introduced Dina Manzo I thought I was looking at Victoria Gotti!  Why do these women do this stuff to themselves?  Dina was such a naturally beautiful woman!  And now she's almost unrecognizable.

• Love 6
On 4/12/2018 at 11:06 AM, gingerella said:

This round up live show is ridiculous. That stupid doorbell ringing every 15 seconds, just enough time for Andy to say "LOOK WHO'S HERE!" and the audience screams. SCREAMS. I mean what the fuckity fuck people?! These are D-List or below people, and they scream like the first US Beatles tour (sorry, did I just date myself, I'm not that old actually...!). Anyway, it was a waste of my time, I cant handle the screaming. And giving people like Brandy and Jill a shot at the BravHo stage just annoys the crap out of me. @ivygirl is right, its the “Night of People Who Would Show Up at the Opening of an Envelope.” BORing.

Mr. Gingerella walked through the livingroom when the OC Hags were seated and pointed to the screen and said, "what's wrong with that one's face?!" He meant Jeanna. Holy crap! She should sue whomever did that to her face. It was godawful. Brandy and Wretchen looked equally awful, haggard. In the horse world we call that 'rode hard and put away wet." And I cant believe that Wretch is still with that asshat, Slade Slimey. And still yammering on about babies. Please, if there is a God, dont let them reproduce. Brandy having kids was enough.

OMG & LOL! Jeanna Keough looks awful! And Andy has to point out how FABULOUS she looks after her.....ummmm...(destructive) plastic surgery.  There was only one OC housewife (at the moment, I don't recall who it was. Sorry.there were so many I cant recall) that Andy never said shit to her. All the other ho wives were at least acknowledged with a hello or "you look good". 

• Love 1

Ok, I just saw Dorinda and the night of the 31 ding dongs.  What a mess.

I was cringing as I watched, but it was mesmerizing like an awful car wreck you know you should look away from, but just can't. 

Everyone was a D list or lower "star".  The crowd still went nuts over even the has been "stars" (looking at you Gretchen, Lauri, Brandy).  Jeana should sue her doctor.  Just dreadful.   

Gretchen looked almost unrecognizable.  And yeah, babies first then marriage.  Sure, Jan.

I did think Dorinda looked cute.   And Dorinda spoke maybe a few sentences?  How is it she's the guest, but then they bring on everyone and anyone?  

And was it ironic or pathetic that Luann sings 'Money Can't Buy You Class'?  True dat.  Look at the stage. 

• Love 8

Now that I've finally finished my taxes, I could finally watch The Night of 31 Ding-Dongs.  

Jill?  I wonder if one of Bobby's last conversations to Jill was, "Now you can get back in Andy's good graces."  (May he RIP. One of the most genuine and nicest Househusbands).

From Best to Who Is That?  Jill (you gotta admit, she looks GREAT), Camille, Dorinda (she doesn't look like she had work done which is a compliment), LuAnn ... down to horrifying Jeana, Gretchen, ADRIENNE MALOOF (thank goodness her ex didn't work on her--he'd be broke in no time).

Gretchen looked almost unrecognizable.  And yeah, babies first then marriage.  Sure, Jan.

That's because she and Slade are so broke-ass poor that she can qualify for Medicaid to pay for the birth if she's single.  

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

Now that I've finally finished my taxes, I could finally watch The Night of 31 Ding-Dongs.  

Jill?  I wonder if one of Bobby's last conversations to Jill was, "Now you can get back in Andy's good graces."  (May he RIP. One of the most genuine and nicest Househusbands).

From Best to Who Is That?  Jill (you gotta admit, she looks GREAT), Camille, Dorinda (she doesn't look like she had work done which is a compliment), LuAnn ... down to horrifying Jeana, Gretchen, ADRIENNE MALOOF (thank goodness her ex didn't work on her--he'd be broke in no time).

That's because she and Slade are so broke-ass poor that she can qualify for Medicaid to pay for the birth if she's single.  

You nailed it! And "horrifying" does not even come close to describing Jeanna Keoughs face. But there are no other adjectives that I know of to describe Jeanna's face. And sadly, she thinks she looks great. Andy almost seemed to be smirking/slyly laughing at Jeanna when he told her she looked great. 

• Love 1
On 4/21/2018 at 8:14 AM, sugarbaker design said:

He's recuperating from "mentoring" out of work actors in Los Angeles.

Omg. Like Kim ZB? Wait...she in ALT. Sorry, could not resist.

• Love 1
On 4/17/2018 at 5:00 AM, IDreamofJoaquin said:

Anna Faris was trying way too hard to be funny,

I thought that, too! I love her on "Mom" so I was disappointed. It's like she was pausing too long to try to come up with a funny answer, it was annoying. Just be yourself, Anna. Or as Andy pronounces it, Onnnnnnaaaa

• Love 2

It was nice to see Christina Hendricks again.  (Joan from Mad Men.)  It may have been a repeat, but, was new to me. Man, she looks awesome.  She looks more like twenty something, instead of forty something. 

Then, there was Kelly Rippa next night.  She looked good and was really funny, I have to admit.  She's not one of my favorites.  Her whole response about her and husband's twitter war when they were recently on vacation was lame. Totally dodged that issue. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1
On 4/17/2018 at 5:00 AM, IDreamofJoaquin said:

Anna Faris was trying way too hard to be funny,

I don't think Anna Faris is a good guest on any talk show.  Having seen her on many, she really struggles to be just normal.  Some people who are good actors need a script.

On 4/18/2018 at 8:29 PM, AuntieDiane6 said:

Jill (you gotta admit, she looks GREAT), Camille, Dorinda (she doesn't look like she had work done which is a compliment)

Completely agree!

On 4/18/2018 at 8:29 PM, AuntieDiane6 said:

Interesting point.

Last night show with Cameron from Southern Charm and the girl from Imposters was a good matchup.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 4

Woah.  Jax and Shep were a hoot tonight.  Shep was acting like a more sophisticated and polite Jax.  I feared that Andy was going to lose control of those two together.  Funny stuff.  

• Love 1
16 hours ago, lampwick said:

Woah.  Jax and Shep were a hoot tonight.  Shep was acting like a more sophisticated and polite Jax.  I feared that Andy was going to lose control of those two together.  Funny stuff.  

I'll bet Andy would love to lose control with Jax and Shep.

• Love 6
On 5/1/2018 at 12:21 PM, sugarbaker design said:

Andy telling Jax and Shep to grow up was the height of hypocrisy!

I’m so glad Jax called him on it! Should’ve happened when he was ragging on them about their ‘number’. Bitch, please.

geraldo, I pity you still trying to defend rump.

• Love 2

Okay.  I just watched the after show with Jax and Shep, and I would pay $$$ to see a series with them together.  It’s like low brow and high brow dude bros going at it.  The hilarious depravity!  It’s so funny that Andy assumed that Jax (blue collar dirtbag) was the one that was denied to board the plane, but no, it was the well educated, sophisticated Shep with the drunk chicken bone crisis who revealed that it wasn’t the first time that he was denied boarding access!  I’m dying!!!  A show with the two of them would work so well as a case study in classism....Shep can get away with so much more because he is “well heeled” whereas Jax is some “dirtbag bartender” that everyone expects to be the more depraved.  The two of them together is comedy gold.  Goodness gracious.  That Chewbacca bit?!?  I roared!  

During WWHL, it was interesting to see Jax’s reactions to some of the stuff that comes out of Shep’s mouth - Jax was amazed when Shep was asked about infidelity issues:  Shep said “I don’t really have a problem with that because I don’t make promises. That’s my brilliance.”  Jax couldn’t contain his laughter - like yo, that shit works on your show?!?  Another funny moment was when during the aftershow Jax said “you have a butler on your show?”  He was like what the what?  

I watched that aftershow 3 times it was so good!  

• Love 4
On 5/4/2018 at 2:39 AM, lampwick said:

Okay.  I just watched the after show with Jax and Shep, and I would pay $$$ to see a series with them together.  It’s like low brow and high brow dude bros going at it.  The hilarious depravity!  It’s so funny that Andy assumed that Jax (blue collar dirtbag) was the one that was denied to board the plane, but no, it was the well educated, sophisticated Shep with the drunk chicken bone crisis who revealed that it wasn’t the first time that he was denied boarding access!  I’m dying!!!  A show with the two of them would work so well as a case study in classism....Shep can get away with so much more because he is “well heeled” whereas Jax is some “dirtbag bartender” that everyone expects to be the more depraved.  The two of them together is comedy gold.  Goodness gracious.  That Chewbacca bit?!?  I roared!  

During WWHL, it was interesting to see Jax’s reactions to some of the stuff that comes out of Shep’s mouth - Jax was amazed when Shep was asked about infidelity issues:  Shep said “I don’t really have a problem with that because I don’t make promises. That’s my brilliance.”  Jax couldn’t contain his laughter - like yo, that shit works on your show?!?  Another funny moment was when during the aftershow Jax said “you have a butler on your show?”  He was like what the what?  

I watched that aftershow 3 times it was so good!  

I realize that the infidelity and lies of Jax are pretty documented, but, what about Shep?  He says it happens and we hear talk about it, but, I'm not so sure there is any real proof that Shep likes women and takes advantage of them by the dozen.  It seems like that is what he and his buds want us to believe, but, is it true? IDK.  I'm skeptical.  I can't envision Shep having enough energy to actually go out and get laid.  He seems more obsessed with drinking. I can see him pillow talking with a women while drunk, but, actually getting laid.....it's a stretch. 

I don't watch WWHL if there are guests from shows I don't watch, so because I don't watch Vanderpump Rules, I did not see the Jax/Shep show.  I have seen Jax, however, in promos and commercials, and I agree that in his case:

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:50 AM, Caseysgirl said:

Shep and Jax look much older than 38 years old.

And his age is not good on him.  Looks like an old stupid drunk to me, and why would I want to watch that?

• Love 2
(edited)
On 5/13/2018 at 8:34 AM, Red Bridey said:

I don't watch WWHL if there are guests from shows I don't watch, so because I don't watch Vanderpump Rules, I did not see the Jax/Shep show.  I have seen Jax, however, in promos and commercials, and I agree that in his case:

And his age is not good on him.  Looks like an old stupid drunk to me, and why would I want to watch that?

I haven't seen this episode of WWHL but immediately knew it was Jax and/or Shep who you so perfectly described as "old, stupid drunk"! 

Edited by chenoa333
spelling
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Tonight finally had actual celebrities with acting talent and over the age of 50 (with the maturity and IQ over that as well).  These episodes are rare and are to be enjoyed :)

Yes, it was refreshing.  This is on my DVR and I only watch when there is an actor guest.  He can get interesting information out of them other talk shows cannot.  Nothing  juicy last night but I enjoyed it.  I am always amazed how many big names watch the Bravo shows.  Charleze Theron watches all of them!   It makes sense I suppose.  I prefer reality TV too and used to watch RHOBH but that wore thin and lost me this season. 

• Love 2

Sunday, May 20
Ashley Darby & Retta

Monday, May 21
Kathryn Calhoun Dennis & Craig Conover

Tuesday, May 22
Hannah Ferrier & Adam Glick

Wednesday, May 23
Kyle Richards & Simon Baker (May change since this came from cable guide listings)

Thursday, May 24
Laurie Metcalf & Paul Bettany (May change since this came from cable guide listings)

I put the disclaimers on Wednesday and Thursday because I got the guest info for those two days from the cable guide and not Bravo's site. Bravo is only listing Sunday, Monday and Tuesday's guests as of now. Last week they didn't add the guests for the week ahead of time at all.

• Love 1
On 5/18/2018 at 10:43 AM, Wings said:

I am always amazed how many big names watch the Bravo shows.  Charleze Theron watches all of them!

Charlize Theron was a surprise. I don't know why but I expected her to be an uppity out of touch with reality diva. She was so down to earth and funny! 

• Love 3

I wonder if the Jessica Walters/Laurie Metcalf interview was done before the NY Times interview with the "Arrested Development" cast that has been so controversial .   If it was after that, her publicists must have told him to lay off. He was pretty deferential  to both ladies.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

I wonder if the Jessica Walters/Laurie Metcalf interview was done before the NY Times interview with the "Arrested Development" cast that has been so controversial .   If it was after that, her publicists must have told him to lay off. He was pretty deferential  to both ladies.

It was almost certainly after. I didn't see anything indicating that it was prerecorded. The Times interview came out on the 23rd. WWHL films live in most cases and Metcalf/Walters show was on the 24th.

Jessica Walter seems very sweet but I swear I've heard her tell that "I would cry but I can't spare the moisture" story 50 million times.  I'm pretty sure she's recounted it on WWHL before.  It's not that funny...

Very surprised that Laurie Metcalf is a Housewives fan!

• Love 3

Jesus H. Christ, Andy and John Mayer need to get it on and just do it already. That birthday show was...I dont even have words. I mean, Mayer did alright hosting and that says alot because I cant stand his smug, egotistical ass, but the way Andy was behaving when Mayer was singing that song at the end...I'm pretty sure his thought bubble involved Mayer giving him a birthday beej right there on the set, audience be damned. Those two deserve each other if you ask me.

• Love 8
(edited)

I watched part of it and thought it was pretty funny.  I don't know much about John Mayer, but, I was surprised.  He seemed pretty competent.  I was expecting something a lot more relaxed, maybe, incoherent or just too cool to pay attention.  Not sure why I thought that.  Was that really Dolly on the phone? OMG.  She sounded odd, even without the voice distorter. 

I saw a photo of Andy shirtless last week and he looked awesome.  I was shocked, because he doesn't appear that way on the show and it's difficult for me to look at him in that way, because to me, he's just not very sexual, though he tries to be. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2

Nene looked huge on the Night of 31 Ding Dongs special. Gretchen's extensions were ridiculous. I wonder if she thinks they're casting for a live version of Tangled. I agree with the comments about Jeana's facelift. *Yikes*  I gotta give it to the Countess for having the moxie to keep going no matter what. She's like the Energizer Bunny of the HW franchise.

I don't watch Vanderpump Rules but Jax looks like he needs to be taken outside and hosed off. *Yuk* 

• Love 3

I agree with SunnyBeBe about John Mayer & Andy just doing it and getting it over with (Andy will lose interest as soon as they do). It's almost uncomfortable watching Andy fall all over himself.  That said, John Mayer did a good job hosting. 

• Love 1

I enjoyed John Mayer as host; I thought he did a good job.  I haven't watched WWHL for very long, so I am mostly unaware of all Andy's little tics, but I think JM "interpreted" them well.  And he looked good.  And was cute doing the staff's opinions game.  Nice birthday show!  I think your 50th birthday should be full of stuff and people that you love (I had a KICK-ASS 50th birthday party).  And I think Andy had just such a b-day show, and good for him.

• Love 3

Monday, June 11
Kelly Preston & Tituss Bergess

Tuesday, June 12
Captain Sandy Yawn & Fredrik Eklund

Wednesday, June 13
Carole Radziwill & Leslie Bibb

Thursday, June 14
Andrew Rannells & Matt Bomer

• Love 1
(edited)

John Mayer. That was a pretty Diana Ross song. I had never heard it before. But please just sing your own music.  You have a beautiful voice. I don't like him singing Dead songs. 

Edited by woodscommaelle