Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Past Seasons

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Thumper said:

I saw that episode and didn't notice that Liam looked gaunt.  But then, I don't follow him regularly.  And  I am entranced by his accent!

I second that!   I love me some Liam Neeson and if Taraji isn't in a relationship, she'd be crazy not check out that possibility.  I think he was definitely interested.  

• Love 2
On 12/17/2017 at 7:39 PM, HunterHunted said:

Gallery Girls was beloved by Reality TV bloggers so they usually have updates every year about what those idiots are up to now. Princesses: Long Island, Game of Crowns, Secrets and Wives, The New Atlanta, NYC Prep: I would love updates on those shows. 

In a big old case of WTF, PC from NYC Prep just got married to his best friend. They've never slept together and will continue to date other people. I suspect that someone had a trust fund that would only let them access the money if they were married. Tiffany Trump was the "flower girl."

https://pagesix.com/2018/01/15/tiffany-trump-plays-flower-girl-at-reality-stars-vegas-wedding/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=P6Twitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

On 1/16/2018 at 11:26 AM, SuburbanHangSuite said:

I second that!   I love me some Liam Neeson and if Taraji isn't in a relationship, she'd be crazy not check out that possibility.  I think he was definitely interested.  

I got the sense that Liam was interested too!

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 1
On 1/16/2018 at 11:06 PM, Bronzedog said:

Hey, Andy?  If you want Kyle Richards to talk about the burglary, let her talk!  Stop interrupting her!

He constantly interrupts!!  I think 50 Cent was getting ready to tell some good stories and he just kept cutting him off! he needs to shut his pie hole. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, DrSparkles said:

He constantly interrupts!!  I think 50 Cent was getting ready to tell some good stories and he just kept cutting him off! he needs to shut his pie hole. 

Yes he does.  Andy frequently acts like he's the star and the guests/stars are his personal audience.  

• Love 4

LOVED Lily Tomlin and Jane Fonda!  Both ladies looked fantastic and I could've done with a full hour.  More guests like these, please!  He can keep those episodes with Below Deck and random HW's personnel. I delete those from my DVR without watching.

The drag queens always crack me up.  That Barberella one was all kinds of fierce!  The queens from Taraji's show cracked me up too.  The Katharine Johnson Queen nailed her portrayal.

• Love 3

Good guests on WWHL as of late.  I second most of what's been posted here. 

Lily and Jane are so great.  Lily surprised me by how funny she is - and she's really sharp.  Both women are fantastic.

I agree that Liam was totally into Taraji!

I've never followed 50 Cent but I've seen him on WWHL twice and he is pretty impressive.  It's a special person who can craft the kind of life he has now given where he started.  He's no dummy, and he's super personable!

• Love 1

Lily and Jane were great guests. And I didn't hate Rinna's wig but she was giving Marie Osmond vibes! LOL ! I love Marie but I can't see Lisa liking my comment. Lips were wayyyyyy too slick. Love the Solo cup.

Edited by FairyDusted
my speliing sucks today
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Lily and Jane were great guests. And I didn't hate Rinna's wig but she was giving Marie Osmond vibes! LOL ! I love Marie but I can't see Lisa liking my comment. Lips were wayyyyyy too slick. Love the Solo cup.

OMG! I was thinking the SAME thing.  She did remind me of Marie!  LOVE LOVE the hair.  She needed a change, but, the old style is so comfortable for her.  I bet she reverts back to it.  She looks MUCH younger with the new do. 

• Love 2

The second Sex and the City movie was terrible.  The first one wasn't alll that good either. Stop now unless you pick it up years later and still in NYC.   Kim was my least favorite so a 3rd effort without her is fine with me. 

• Love 2

It really irritates me when Andy will give so much shit to one of his Bravolebrities for swearing but an A lister he will not bat an eye at or say in his condescending "Sweetie, this is live television". He talks about dicks and says sexual shit all the time, you just know he bangs some of the bartenders after the show.   What is the problem with Lisa Rinna dropping one F bomb?

• Love 4

Sarah Jessica Parker will never be a favorite of mine because she is a friend of Andy Cohen.  I cannot for the life of me understand why all these people ( Kelly Ripa, Anderson Cooper, John Mayer etc) find him so appealing.  He seems absolutely charmless and shallow but I guess as a celebrity ass kisser he is without equal.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Did SJP get a nose job? It looked smaller and straighter to me. She didn't look so horsey faced. 

Okay, now I need to go look at it again.  I was just thinking, her look wasn't as harsh as it has been.  Could be the nose.

8 hours ago, voiceover said:

Okay, now I need to go look at it again.  I was just thinking, her look wasn't as harsh as it has been.  Could be the nose.

It's a really good job, not so noticeable that everybody is talking about it but obvious if you really look. It looks natural, thinner, tip is shorter. Kudo's to her surgeon.  

Chrissy Teigen was on and weighed in on Kim offering Brielle up for sexual favors for John Legend tickets. Both Chrissy and John agreed that his concert tickets aren't worth proffers of sexual favors. Chrissy seemed particularly tickled that the tweets involving her and John almost resulted in a fist fight, which indicates to me that she really doesn't give two craps about any of these people.

On her "relationship" with Kim she says, "We're friends. We're friendly. We text." She also says she texts all of the housewives. I know it's confusing in this Facebook social media era, but what Chrissy has described is an acquaintance, not a friend. Meanwhile, Chrissy was pretty tight-lipped about the Kardashians, her actual friends.

She also thinks pasta is Vanderpump Rules code for drugs.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 2

Maury Povich and Connie Chung are so darn cute!  They seem very easy going as most of their experiences with Andy have been less than stellar!   After the episodes with Wacha and the glasses I thought they'd never be back again!

• Love 4

Stassi didn’t actually say he was there but when she awkwardly told Andy that she is in a relationship she was looking at someone in the audience ( not Katie). The camera lingered on a certain dude when they panned the audience. She said he does not work at Sur, but I got the impression he may have been on Vanderpump Rules, or hangs in the periphery of their group. 

• Love 1
On 1/22/2018 at 2:30 PM, Caseysgirl said:

I found Sean Diddy Combs to be a delightful guest and more charming than I would have imagined.

Me, too! Applesauce with every meal, I wasn't expecting that!  He's an interesting guy.  He's much more down to earth than I thought. 

• Love 1

I about died laughing when Porsha admitted she was willing to go to where ever the latest Atlanta trip was (I can’t remember ... Italy?) but not her friend’s wedding because Bravo was willing to pay for one but not the other. She ended with “Thanks Bravo!” I thought Andy wanted to smack her for that. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, DrSparkles said:

Padma Laksmhi is the most beautiful woman in the world. That is all.

Her appearance on WWHL is the first time I've seen her outside of her role on Top Chef. I've always thought she was physically beautiful but now she is a thousand times sexier because she's very witty, open and honest. She is one awesome person and although I know she's straight, I could start "pitching for the other team" if there were more Padma's available! Lol

• Love 2
6 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Her appearance on WWHL is the first time I've seen her outside of her role on Top Chef. I've always thought she was physically beautiful but now she is a thousand times sexier because she's very witty, open and honest. She is one awesome person and although I know she's straight, I could start "pitching for the other team" if there were more Padma's available! Lol

She is soooooooo sexy. It used to crack me up how tongue-twisted she made almost all of the TC contestants!

2 hours ago, DrSparkles said:

She is soooooooo sexy. It used to crack me up how tongue-twisted she made almost all of the TC contestants!

And now I know why! She's not your average garden variety hot woman....she's so much more. DrSparkles, we do have the same fine taste in Padmas!

• Love 1

What is wrong with Andy?  Sometimes, he says things that make me go WHAT?  The other night, I think the guest was from Married to Medicine, but, he says to her that Married To Medicine and Vanderpump Rules are just the GREATEST THINGS on tv right now.  WHAT?  Sorry, but, I don't get it.  It's difficult for me to watch VR, because I keep feeling the need to take a shower.  Just disgusting really.  I've tried Married to Medicine, but, I'm not impressed with that either.  What's the deal?

• Love 4
5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

What is wrong with Andy?  Sometimes, he says things that make me go WHAT?  The other night, I think the guest was from Married to Medicine, but, he says to her that Married To Medicine and Vanderpump Rules are just the GREATEST THINGS on tv right now.  WHAT?  Sorry, but, I don't get it.  It's difficult for me to watch VR, because I keep feeling the need to take a shower.  Just disgusting really.  I've tried Married to Medicine, but, I'm not impressed with that either.  What's the deal?

He's turned his show into a promotion machine for other Bravo shows. It's not like he can say anything bad about either show you mentioned since he works for the network they are on. Not that I'm thrilled to be defending him. 

5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Well Vanderpump Rules has had glowing write ups in the New York Times, the New Yorker, and Vanity Fair. It's a lot of people's favorite guilty pleasure.

Also it's part of Andy's job to pimp out Bravo shows. WWHL grew out of his Housewives blog on Bravo.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Well Vanderpump Rules has had glowing write ups in the New York Times, the New Yorker, and Vanity Fair. It's a lot of people's favorite guilty pleasure.

Also it's part of Andy's job to pimp out Bravo shows. WWHL grew out of his Housewives blog on Bravo.

OMG.  It boggles the mind.  Sometimes, I do believe I've arrived to an alternate universe.  lol 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

What is wrong with Andy?  Sometimes, he says things that make me go WHAT?  The other night, I think the guest was from Married to Medicine, but, he says to her that Married To Medicine and Vanderpump Rules are just the GREATEST THINGS on tv right now.

I think he meant they were the greatest things on BRAVO right now. Which in itself is a snub to all the rest of the housewives shows. But yeah, Andy is still an idiot. 

• Love 2

Yes, he said they were the best of the Bravo-verse right now. Because he loves marriages breaking up, I guess. VPR is more of a silly confection, but the MTM cast are professionals and Andy seems to delight in seeing them down in the gutter. He has always encouraged the most ratchet aspects of these shows.

• Love 1
On 2/17/2018 at 9:08 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

The other night, I think the guest was from Married to Medicine, but, he says to her that Married To Medicine and Vanderpump Rules are just the GREATEST THINGS on tv right now.  WHAT?  Sorry, but, I don't get it.

Doesn't surprise me, that's exactly what Andy's about.  On WWHL he has games like "Whose crotch is it?".  He always aims for the lowest common denominator.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

13 hours ago, Pickles said:

Andy asked how old her kids were and she said, "11 and asshole". Omg. So crass.

I thought it was hysterical!

As did I.  Especially since I was an asshole to my mom when I was 14.  I can relate.

Too funny that she thought she had a shot with George Michael.  Or Michael Jackson.  But very sweet story about relating with Paris Jackson.

• Love 5