Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Past Seasons

• Start Topic

Wow, lousy guests this week. I don't know who most of these people are. 

All except Patti LaBelle (or was that last week?). And damn, if I didn't accidentally erase that episode from my DVR before watching. Love, love her !

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 1
On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 10:28 AM, Jextella said:

I fell Shep is stuck in life and maybe feels kind of comfortable there.  He needs therapy to get past it, IMO....assuming he wants to and I'm not convinced he does.  Both sides of the coin involve compromise, and maybe that's what's holding him back

Shep is gross.  He is only attractive to some because of his money.  He started out on Southern Charm really fun and sweet but now it's just sad after a few years.   On a side note Andy was pissing me off when he kept complaining Shep was getting in front of his camera.  It was for like 2 seconds, he acts like he has a legitimate news segment on.  His guests were Stassi from Vanderpump Rules and Shep from Relationshep.  He's the least patient talk show host I have ever witnessed.

• Love 6

I may have missed it, but no Doctor Who talk with Matt Smith. Perfect opportunity to ask him about the new Doctor being a woman. Those drag "Queens" were awful. None were even close to a resemblance, though one did look like the dead Queen Mother.

I have an idea for Watch What Happens Live show guests. I wouldn't mind a week's worth of "where are they now" prior Bravo show "stars" (using the term loosely) to appear. I am curious what happened to shows that bombed, like the nauseating Long Island Princesses, the other nauseating unlikeable Long Island Housewives show (both one season), Chef Roble, Patti Stanger, sure couldn't stand her, but I am curious like seeing a train wreck, that attractive family with the nine kids that did home makeovers in NYC, Miami Housewives, the DC wives (except for Michale ), those couple of PR shows - like the one with awful Lizzie whats her name, and whats her name that was a stylist to the stars and had the weird husband, then the two little boys, and spawned the spinoff of Brad the stylist.

Sorry I cant think of names as I write this. 

I do see Tabitha is back in January for a new series not about hair salons. She is good TV but the show concept looks tired and unappealing. 

But absolutely no Manzos. I draw the line there.

Any other shows? 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 9

Just came over here after reading on the "Below Deck" thread (under the Below Deck Renuion" info) that it (the "reunion") was being posted here on WWHL. Am i missing something because I'm not seeing a WWHL episode for BD reunion?

I got the impression that there was no BD reunion, just some members of the BD cast on WWHL. Or maybe im just f'n crazy along with too f'n lazy to figure it out. Lol

21 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Just came over here after reading on the "Below Deck" thread (under the Below Deck Renuion" info) that it (the "reunion") was being posted here on WWHL. Am i missing something because I'm not seeing a WWHL episode for BD reunion?

I got the impression that there was no BD reunion, just some members of the BD cast on WWHL. Or maybe im just f'n crazy along with too f'n lazy to figure it out. Lol

Hi chenoa, Yes, are correct (according to my TV program listing for Tues nite 12/12). There is a Below Deck "reunion" of sorts but on WWHL. And its airing at 9pm EST, then repeating again at 11pm est when WWHL would normally air.

I wonder why they keep having the reunions at the WWHL clubhouse, even after five seasons.  By this time, don't most shows graduate to some actual venue?  It seems like kind of a dis, but I don't know why.  (When I think about it, I'm thinking there was one that wasn't held in the clubhouse, but that could just be my faulty memory.)

• Love 2

Sunday night I kind of got the feels for the poor boy who was made to strip down to his skivvies especially in this “me too” climate.  He was a consenting adult but maybe if it had been one of the Down Under guys or one of those other horrendous revue guys it wouldn’t have felt so Coco from Fame.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

I wonder why they keep having the reunions at the WWHL clubhouse, even after five seasons.  By this time, don't most shows graduate to some actual venue?  It seems like kind of a dis, but I don't know why.  (When I think about it, I'm thinking there was one that wasn't held in the clubhouse, but that could just be my faulty memory.)

I thought about that too. Maybe it's because the cast of Below Deck all live in very far away and different places(geographically) and it just makes sense to fly them to NYC for the reunion on WWHL. 

• Love 3

That does make sense as a reason for having them all come to NYC.  But when there's a NY Housewives reunion, they don't get squeezed into the clubhouse, even though they're already in the city (I haven't seen this BD reunion yet--we had a snowstorm that knocked out our satellite signal, so I'm only assuming that's how it was).  Just seems strange to me that BD doesn't rate a fancier, themed venue after all this time. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mondrianyone said:

That does make sense as a reason for having them all come to NYC.  But when there's a NY Housewives reunion, they don't get squeezed into the clubhouse, even though they're already in the city (I haven't seen this BD reunion yet--we had a snowstorm that knocked out our satellite signal, so I'm only assuming that's how it was).  Just seems strange to me that BD doesn't rate a fancier, themed venue after all this time. 

Good point! Andy's WWHL clubhouse is definitely "below" deck! Lol

• Love 3
On 12/13/2017 at 1:16 PM, Mondrianyone said:

Below Deck bounces between regular reunions and clubhouse reunions. They didn't even have a reunion for season 4. Even the cast seemed surprised about the lack of a reunion during season 4. Season 3 had a 2 part reunion in Florida. 

• Love 1

Holiday Celebration: Eric/ka, the blonde who married an ex-football player (edit: Kim Z.) and someone from RHOA (? I think, don't watch anymore)?????   Are these Andy's favorites?  Ugh.  Oh yeah, and Sonja.  

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:14 AM, Bossa Nova said:

I have an idea for Watch What Happens Live show guests. I wouldn't mind a week's worth of "where are they now" prior Bravo show "stars" (using the term loosely) to appear. I am curious what happened to shows that bombed, like the nauseating Long Island Princesses, the other nauseating unlikeable Long Island Housewives show (both one season), Chef Roble, Patti Stanger, sure couldn't stand her, but I am curious like seeing a train wreck, that attractive family with the nine kids that did home makeovers in NYC, Miami Housewives, the DC wives (except for Michale ), those couple of PR shows - like the one with awful Lizzie whats her name, and whats her name that was a stylist to the stars and had the weird husband, then the two little boys, and spawned the spinoff of Brad the stylist.

Short lived shows:  Blood Sweat and Heels, Jersey Belle, Pregnant in Heels, Rachel Zoe project, It's a Brad, Brad World. Princesses: Long Island, Gallery Girls.  There's also Thicker than Water, but I'll pass on that one (fakest family ever).  I'd like to see updates on the Long Island Princesses, Gallery Girls, DC Housewives, Miami Housewives, and a couple of others.

In looking up some of the shows (forgot their names), wow Bravo has had a lot of shows on that lasted a few days to a few months, then pulled the plug.  Lots of duds.

I sort of watched tonight, and was Andy really that excited for those guests (surprise guests, my ass)?  Housewives,  Jax (ugh), some guy from Summer House, Rachel Dratch, drag queen, Gail from Top Chef, not sure who else joined, as I lost interest.  He does those stupid games because he sucks at interviewing people.  

I'm off to google the Long Island Princesses.  LOL

• Love 2

Good memory, Hoosier ! Rachel Zoe, for the life of me could not recall her name. And all those past shows, wow. I am also curious about the Newlyweds: the First Year - where are they now (are any of them divorced?!). That was on three season I think, with three sets newlyweds each.

8 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

Short lived shows:  Blood Sweat and Heels, Jersey Belle, Pregnant in Heels, Rachel Zoe project, It's a Brad, Brad World. Princesses: Long Island, Gallery Girls.  There's also Thicker than Water, but I'll pass on that one (fakest family ever).  I'd like to see updates on the Long Island Princesses, Gallery Girls, DC Housewives, Miami Housewives, and a couple of others.

In looking up some of the shows (forgot their names), wow Bravo has had a lot of shows on that lasted a few days to a few months, then pulled the plug.  Lots of duds.

Good memory, Hoosier ! For the life of me, I could not recall Rachel Zoe's name - and she did have a couple of seasons on Bravo. So many past shows....Hah Jersey Belle ! I am also curious about all the Newlyweds, and how many are still married. 

• Love 1

Wow! The list of Bravo reality shows that turned out to be LOSERS, is lengthy! There is a new one that has something to do with people getting naked...living with nothing concept. Only saw the commercials. It looks like a waste of my time. I used to watch " Dating Naked" which I really liked if only for the beautiful tropical scenery.  Bravo is running  out of ideas. Even their stupid movies on weekends are reruns of the same old shit: Sex and the city part 1&2, or Devil Wears Prada or some other lame, over played RomCom with Jennifer Aniston or Legally Blond movies. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Wow! The list of Bravo reality shows that turned out to be LOSERS, is lengthy! There is a new one that has something to do with people getting naked...living with nothing concept. Only saw the commercials. It looks like a waste of my time. I used to watch " Dating Naked" which I really liked if only for the beautiful tropical scenery.  Bravo is running  out of ideas. Even their stupid movies on weekends are reruns of the same old shit: Sex and the city part 1&2, or Devil Wears Prada or some other lame, over played RomCom with Jennifer Aniston or Legally Blond movies. 

the new show is called stripped. its pretty good!

To continue this (OT, I guess) discussion for one more post, I was reading the list above of short-term Bravo shows last night, and I was trying to think of the title of one about a fashion publicist and her minions.  I racked my brain, and I finally remembered it--Kell on Earth.  So I Googled the show title to find out the name of the woman who starred in it.  And weird coincidence.  Apparently that very same day, or the day before, Kelly Cutrone came out as one of the women accusing Russell Simmons of sexual assault.  Nothing ever really goes away, especially in the crazy Bravo world.  If she and Jenny Lumet are to be believed, Simmons isn't just a groper or a masturbator or a creepy talker, he's a full-on rapist.  [\OT]

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mondrianyone said:

To continue this (OT, I guess) discussion for one more post, I was reading the list above of short-term Bravo shows last night, and I was trying to think of the title of one about a fashion publicist and her minions.  I racked my brain, and I finally remembered it--Kell on Earth.  So I Googled the show title to find out the name of the woman who starred in it.  And weird coincidence.  Apparently that very same day, or the day before, Kelly Cutrone came out as one of the women accusing Russell Simmons of sexual assault.  Nothing ever really goes away, especially in the crazy Bravo world.  If she and Jenny Lumet are to be believed, Simmons isn't just a groper or a masturbator or a creepy talker, he's a full-on rapist.  

Oh Wow! I guess nothing should shock me anymore! I just picture Kelly Cutrone packing a hard fist punch to the face of anyone who tried to demean or assault her! 

I'm definitely going to watch Stripped...the newest Bravo show. It's worth a try!

• Love 1
On 12/14/2017 at 11:39 PM, hoosier80 said:

I sort of watched tonight, and was Andy really that excited for those guests (surprise guests, my ass)?  Housewives,  Jax (ugh), some guy from Summer House, Rachel Dratch, drag queen, Gail from Top Chef, not sure who else joined, as I lost interest.  He does those stupid games because he sucks at interviewing people.  

I'm off to google the Long Island Princesses.  LOL

Rachel Zoe, Brad Goreski, and Kelly Cutrone are public figures so it's easy to find out what's going on with them. Lea Black and Joanna Krupa from Miami are pretty famous so we tend hear updates about them. Gallery Girls was beloved by Reality TV bloggers so they usually have updates every year about what those idiots are up to now. Princesses: Long Island, Game of Crowns, Secrets and Wives, The New Atlanta, NYC Prep: I would love updates on those shows. Rosie Pope from Pregnant in Heels is crushing it in business. I feel like Blood, Sweat, and Heels is owed a wrap up special because of Daisy's death.

• Love 1

Kim Z just told Anderson Cooper that her face  looks different because she's had 875 litters of kids.  (I may have missed the exact number of kids, or, since 15 minutes have passed, she may have had another one).

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Kim Z just told Anderson Cooper that her face  looks different because she's had 875 litters of kids.  (I may have missed the exact number of kids, or, since 15 minutes have passed, she may have had another one).

I wish just one person would call Kim out on that b.s. Maybe Kenya from RHOA has the balls to do it. 

• Love 5

That Kim and Anderson episode was uncomfortable. It's clear that Andy either doesn't like Kim or thinks she's full of it because he kept bringing up things that would make her really uncomfortable and he just wanted to embarrass Anderson. It wasn't a pleasant show.

Jamie Bell really knows his housewives, but he and Kate Mara were visiting the original, the progenitor, Alene Too, which is indeed closed. I kind of wonder how that works. Kyle Richards was forced to come up with the Kyle by Alene Too name because they didn't want to dilute the existing Alene Too brand, but all of the stand alone Alene Too stores are out of business. The only open stores are the Kyle by Alene Too ones.

• Love 1
On 12/18/2017 at 9:41 AM, chenoa333 said:

I wish just one person would call Kim out on that b.s. Maybe Kenya from RHOA has the balls to do it. 

Well,  she's already called Brianne a whore to Kim's face because of a stupid "joke" tweet from Kim. I would have knocked Kenya the F out, Kenya always goes too low because she's a down and dirty B,  anyhow,  that pisses me off. Kenya would definitely have no problem bringing it up. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Well,  she's already called Brianne a whore to Kim's face because of a stupid "joke" tweet from Kim. I would have knocked Kenya the F out, Kenya always goes too low because she's a down and dirty B,  anyhow,  that pisses me off. Kenya would definitely have no problem bringing it up. 

First, Kenya never called Brielle a whore. Kenya criticized Kim for pimping Brielle out.

Porsha called Brielle a whore to Kim's face.

Second, half the internet came down on Kim for her "joke" because they couldn't tell that Kim was joking. Just like we can't figure out what the punchline is behind Brielle flashing her boobs on Kim's Instagram video. Kim lets her kids be far too sexual and then walks it back as a joke. Even in her joke about Brielle sucking dick for John Legend tickets, Chrissy Teigan responded "Please don't blow anyone. I'll get you tickets." Kim's twitter followers responded in horror at Kim's joke. Not a ton of people found the joke funny. Additionally, the joke is usually "who do I have to blow/fuck to get..." Offering up your kid is too Pretty Baby/Gypsy Rose Lee to contemplate. Kim fucked up with a completely inappropriate joke and decided to get huffy when people called her on it. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

First, Kenya never called Brielle a whore. Kenya criticized Kim for pimping Brielle out.

Porsha called Brielle a whore to Kim's face.

Second, half the internet came down on Kim for her "joke" because they couldn't tell that Kim was joking. Just like we can't figure out what the punchline is behind Brielle flashing her boobs on Kim's Instagram video. Kim lets her kids be far too sexual and then walks it back as a joke. Even in her joke about Brielle sucking dick for John Legend tickets, Chrissy Teigan responded "Please don't blow anyone. I'll get you tickets." Kim's twitter followers responded in horror at Kim's joke. Not a ton of people found the joke funny. Additionally, the joke is usually "who do I have to blow/fuck to get..." Offering up your kid is too Pretty Baby/Gypsy Rose Lee to contemplate. Kim fucked up with a completely inappropriate joke and decided to get huffy when people called her on it. 

Saying Kim pimped out her daughter is calling Brielle a whore. Kenya got awfully mad for someone who has nothing to hide. She always goes too low.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Saying Kim pimped out her daughter is calling Brielle a whore. Kenya got awfully mad for someone who has nothing to hide. She always goes too low.

Yeah, but who is really the worse one in that analogy the pimp who is forcing women into sexual servitude and profiting from that or the woman in sexual servitude? Kim fucked up by most measures and she's been unable to extract herself because she knows there is no defense. It's why she goes on the offensive and attacks Kenya because Kim knows her "joking" was a disgusting asshole move that was indefensible.

17 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Yeah, but who is really the worse one in that analogy the pimp who is forcing women into sexual servitude and profiting from that or the woman in sexual servitude? Kim fucked up by most measures and she's been unable to extract herself because she knows there is no defense. It's why she goes on the offensive and attacks Kenya because Kim knows her "joking" was a disgusting asshole move that was indefensible.

They are both horrible people,  but Kim doesn't go out of her way to be cruel.  Kenya does. I don't like her. She's a nasty underhanded woman who gets off on being a B,  there isn't one confessional of her that she doesn't throw a dig at the other woman and she takes pleasure in other people's pain. Kim has allowed Bri to be overly sexualized, but Kenya, a 46, 47, 48 year old woman went after an 18 19 year old because of a tweet. She's horrible. 

• Love 2
On 12/19/2017 at 10:27 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

They are both horrible people,  but Kim doesn't go out of her way to be cruel.  Kenya does. I don't like her. She's a nasty underhanded woman who gets off on being a B,  there isn't one confessional of her that she doesn't throw a dig at the other woman and she takes pleasure in other people's pain. Kim has allowed Bri to be overly sexualized, but Kenya, a 46, 47, 48 year old woman went after an 18 19 year old because of a tweet. She's horrible. 

This sure sums up Kenya Moore. 

• Love 1

Kim's "joke" was horrible, and the fact that she even thought of it is revealing.  I'm with Kenya on this one.

On the flip side, Kenya didn't need to be so foul in return.  Kim brought Brielle into it but Kenya kept it there. 

• Love 1

I adore Christian Siriano, he was on with Erika.  It was interesting to watch him guard his career by answering questions on the dresses other housewives wore in a very diplomatic way.  You knew he did not approve of much if you have followed his career and clothing line.  Erika was trying to be buddy buddy because he is gay and clearly must adore her.  I am not sure he does.  

• Love 6

Christian Siriano was wonderful on the show and quite professional with handling on the spot questions from Andy. 

He certainly did know how to be diplomatic. I loved his season on Project Runway - what  a talent, and a gentle and likable sweet soul. 

• Love 4
On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 2:46 PM, Bossa Nova said:

Wow, about Kelly Cutrone and Simmons. 

I remember the short lived Bravo show, Kell on Earth

I totally forgot about that show!!

I just can't imagine that pairing.  I had to Google it.  He's awful.

• Love 1
On 12/31/2017 at 9:14 PM, Susie Diamond said:

Does anyone know where the forum is to talk about CNN's New Years Eve with Andy and Anderson is? I've looked and I cannot find it. TIA.

Here's one.

Edited by Jaded
35 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I know that LIam has had weight loss before that were related to movies, but, is that what is really going on? It made me uncomfortable to watch him.  He is so gaunt. 

It was new. I was uncomfortable watching him too. In addition to being gaunt he didn't seem to be fully alert at times. I didn't realize he's 65 now either which I found out after Googling for more recent pics.

• Love 2

I looked at some photos from some of the new movies that haven't come out yet and he looks healthy in those.  So, this is recent?  I don't get it.  Does he have an eating disorder?  If this keeps happening, I'm inclined to think it's not cancer.  IDK  It's odd. Do his people not not understand how concerning it is. I mean, it's jaw dropping.   Why let him go on tv that way? Plus, his jacket was way too large. It swallowed him up.  Who does that? 

Edited by SunnyBeBe

I thought Neeson looked better on WWHL than he did in Colbert earlier in the week, but he does have that gaunt old Irish guy look going on. (My grandfather had that look, albeit in his 80s.)  Since he's just finishing up shooting a Cohen Bros movie, the weight loss could be like the facial hair--part of the movie character.  

My biggest takeaway was i really want Taraji's long velvet wrap dress; it had the perfect combination of elegant, slightly sexy, and comfortable.

• Love 2