Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Past Seasons

• Start Topic

I did not recognize Kim Zolciak at all! I had no idea who she was until Andy announced it! She looks completely different and has such a strange, delusional attitude. Her plastic surgery denials were kind of laughable. Even Andy was like "Yeah, yeah, whatever..now we'll take some calls.."

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201553/rs_600x600-150603052210-600.Kim-Zolciak-Instagram-J1R-60315.jpg

I so agree. It's really startling how different she looks. I think its weird she's made such radical changes to her bone structure and face now. She was never shy about getting her boobs and tummy altered but other than Botox didn't mess with her face that much. I wonder why the drastic nose job now??

• Love 1

I think andy had a drag queen on his show that dressed/looked like the original Kim, before all of her facial surgery. IIRC it was a wwhl episode with nene and kim. They also had a drag queen impersonator for Nene. Anyway, kim did look very manly/drag queen back in the early days of RHOA.

FWIW...I'm on page 71 of Andys latest book. I find it extremely boring. Lots of name dropping about people i don't care about and people i have never heard of. And so far (as of pg.71) he hasn't divulged anything about any of the real housewives..just refers to whomever he's talking about as "a certain housewife....etc".

Way too much talk about the hot guys he likes/liked..who cares.

I used to like him but after reading part of his book,i am beginning to dislike him.

Oh well, he did save an animal from going to death row so i do love him for that!

I thought Tamra's colored hair extensions looked goofy. Made me wonder if she was trying to copy Meghan but didn't want to go all out pink.

This just makes me think of the theory that "When the older generations start adopting youthful trends, the trend is OVER."

Edited by Tunia

Thanks Mod, for fixing my post❤

I should have been more diligent regarding readers reviews of andy's latest book before i got it (from my local library).

I'm returning it today. I just can't get myself past page 82. It's so boring.

Readers reviews on amazon are mostly negative and spot on in their descriptions. And yes, this book is the literary equivelant to ambien as one reviewer so aptly described it.

I read a lot of books and most often, can get through anything but not this time.

Don't buy it, get it free at your local library so you don't waste your money.

Bye Felicia, bye Andy

So, um, is WWHL over?  They haven't had a new episode on since August 17th.  I have Sirius/XM radio, and Andy has a new 24/7 channel -- "Radio Andy" that starts on September 14th.  Radio Andy is on 104 (I think), right between the two Howard Stern channels and Entertainment Weekly's channel.

This is from a USA Today article earlier this year:  

Andy Cohen has carved out a niche getting wild and candid with guests on Watch What Happens Live, his late-night Bravo talk show.  But he promises things will get even wilder when he heads to SiriusXM radio with his own 24/7 channel.  Get ready for Radio Andy, created and curated by Cohen. SiriusXM says it will launch later this year, probably late summer or fall.  "It's an entire channel!" says Cohen, happily touting the news in a phone call Monday. "Maybe the inmates are running the asylum."  As part of the deal, Cohen says he "will be on at minimum two hours live, once a week" with his own show.  And he'll also be in charge of filling the rest of the hours. In other words, he's hiring. He wouldn't give up any names of possible program hosts, saying those details still have to be worked out.

The Bravo website and the WWHL Facebook page are both still active, but neither gives any indication when (if) live shows will start resuming.

Anyone have any info?  Theories?

Edited by MMLEsq

Not sure. I think we would have heard more if it was done. I think he's just on one of his extended vacations, with probably some additional time off to promote the launch of his Sirius channel. He always seems to have several vacations in the summer and longer breaks. But I looked through his twitter and he hasn't said anything about WWHL in awhile so who knows?

• Love 1

I think andy had a drag queen on his show that dressed/looked like the original Kim, before all of her facial surgery. IIRC it was a wwhl episode with nene and kim. They also had a drag queen impersonator for Nene. Anyway, kim did look very manly/drag queen back in the early days of RHOA.

FWIW...I'm on page 71 of Andys latest book. I find it extremely boring. Lots of name dropping about people i don't care about and people i have never heard of. And so far (as of pg.71) he hasn't divulged anything about any of the real housewives..just refers to whomever he's talking about as "a certain housewife....etc".

Way too much talk about the hot guys he likes/liked..who cares.

I used to like him but after reading part of his book,i am beginning to dislike him.

Oh well, he did save an animal from going to death row so i do love him for that!

I really enjoyed Andy's first book and expected to love the second, since it's supposedly very gossipy.  However, I just couldn't get past the first 50 pages.  It wasn't that it was bad, it was just... boring.  I lent it to a friend who had the same experience.  We just donated it to the local shelter. 

Wow, Alison Brie looked great.  Can't remember whether she landed on my radar via Mad Men or Community, but I've always thought she was s cutie.  However, she never looked better than on that WWHL ep.  Engagement agrees with her.

Just watched the Kim ZB and Angela K episode - I loved that the writers and one of the stars (AK) of Hot Wives was on but it seemed like Andy couldn't be bothered learning about or watching the parody. If you've seen it, it is clearly made by people who are fans of the show and know the characters in each city.

I really enjoyed Andy's first book and expected to love the second, since it's supposedly very gossipy. However, I just couldn't get past the first 50 pages. It wasn't that it was bad, it was just... boring. I lent it to a friend who had the same experience. We just donated it to the local shelter.

I took your recommendation and listened to the 1st audiobook. It is really good!

It was written 2011/2012 and reminded me of the earlier show and how much I enjoyed it.

Now that the show is popular, many of the guests seem to be there based on their publisist. It seems to have sort of lost the fun of stars who either are in on the campiness and game for the format, or stars who don't know the show and react in horror.

Edited by TaxNerd
  • Love 1

Caroline Manzo looks like hell. Loved Riki Lake.Why all the questions to her about John Waters, am I missing something?

She's been in a few movies that he directed.  IIRC, her first movie ever was Hairspray (which was one of his), and I remember that she was also in Cry-Baby. Maybe one or two more.

I happened to catch her afternoon talk show years ago when she had him on as a guest and one of the bits they did was her and someone (another guest or audience member, I forget now) re-enacting one of her scenes from Hairspray for him.  He told her to to tone her performance down.  

Good times. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

I think Shannon Beador agrees with you. She barely looked at her.

There was some definite tension between those two! Shannon FTW.

And seriously, Gretchen and Slade announce a date and didn't realize it was a holiday weekend? Everything out of Gretchen's mouth sounds like bullshit. I can't stand her. Even though I don't watch OC housewives anymore, I'm glad she's not on it anymore.

• Love 3

I don't get why he had Gretchen there.  Nothing has changed with her.  Still the same freakin' bullshit -- she & Slade are getting married, they're having kids & Slade's got a job -- blah blah, blah, white noise & endless bullshit.  Oy, Gretch, peddle it somewhere else.  She'll be saying this same crap when she's 80 & Slade is 90.  

Look, Gretch is such a dumb-dumb.  She made a good point about Tams.  Gretch knows firsthand, Tams can't be trusted.  And to trust her is just a mistake -- pure & simple.  Shannon is a fool to trust Tams again.  But Gretch didn't need to insult Shannon by saying she "drank the Kool-Aid".  She could have phrased what she meant differently.  I can't blame Shannon for being annoyed with her.  And we know what an overly sensitive loon Shannon is anyway.

He should have Sandy on more often.  Luv her.  Chrissie seemed cranky, but I guess that's her shtick.  Luv her too altho haven't been thrilled with her comments in the press lately.  Good thing he had Sandy there cuz Chrissie seemed to like her, but she was completely indifferent & even puzzled/bewildered by him.  Hmmmm.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2

I don't get why he had Gretchen there. Nothing has changed with her. Still the same freakin' bullshit -- she & Slade are getting married, they're having kids & Slade's got a job -- blah blah, blah, white noise & endless bullshit. Oy, Gretch, peddle it somewhere else. She'll be saying this same crap when she's 80 & Slade is 90.

Exactly. How long have they been engaged?

Pamela Anderson looked fantastic.  I'm not a fan of hers, or rather, I normally have no opinion about her, but I did think she looked great.  I'd seen photos of her in passing on the front of tabloids while checking out at the market, or as click-bait ads on websites that showed her looking like the crypt keeper, so I wasn't expecting her to look so fresh and young.  Either Botox done right, or everything in the world is photoshopped.  Or both, I suppose.

• Love 3

Pamela Anderson looked fantastic. I'm not a fan of hers, or rather, I normally have no opinion about her, but I did think she looked great. I'd seen photos of her in passing on the front of tabloids while checking out at the market, or as click-bait ads on websites that showed her looking like the crypt keeper, so I wasn't expecting her to look so fresh and young. Either Botox done right, or everything in the world is photoshopped. Or both, I suppose.

I wish Pam would have kept the short hair she had for a bit. I thought she looked great with short hair.

I do love her line when asked about her other lovers size as compared to Tommy Lee, she always says "I'm lucky, I have never seen a small penis" lol, yeah sure Pam. I just love that she is very diplomatic about the ridiculous question.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 1

I love Josh but I thought he was an asshole.  There is obviously a lot of bad blood between Josh A and Josh F.  But Josh A seemed willing to take a joke and have fun.  Josh F just looked like a bitter asshole.  

Jill, really?  Stop feeding the beast, Andy.  Not since Danielle Staub has a housewife been so draining and bitter.

• Love 3

Really Shannon?!  You begged the mistress to give you back your husband?!  Damn you idiot!  Don't you have any self respect or self esteem?  I think Shannon thinks she's going to get all this sympathy by giving Andy this interview about the whole affair!  It is really making me want to slap her and tell her to get a backbone.  You don't beg the damn mistress for your husband back.  You tell the bitch you've found out about her and that she better leave your damn man alone if she knows what's good for her.  Then you go home and slap the shit out of him!  I'm really losing all respect for her.  smdh

• Love 8

Jill was just pure damage control. Trying to be nice about everything and kissing Bethenney's ass.

I can't figure out SMG. She appears to be nice and likable, but...I just don't like her.

I couldn't stop laughing at Andy's reaction to David Gregory talking about dancing in the clubs.

• Love 1

In other news, I think Juliette Moore is a fantastic guest.

Julianne Moore was a perfect guest for this show. A serious, well respected actor, who didn't take herself. The questions, or the games too seriously. And she looked like she was enjoying the heck out of being on.

• Love 4

Bayyyyybeeeeee?   How is it even possible that he's still this delusional.  The man actually said like, out loud, if you have a fire it doesn't help to add gasoline to it.   ::pinchesbridgeofnose::   Juicy how about not starting a fuckin fire in the first place?  He really believes that had Teresa's brother not brought attention to them (and by the way, how did he do that? anybody? Bueller?) they would never have been caught.   Not that it was wrong what they did, LOL! but they were victims of the scrutiny Joe Gorga began.   Yo.  Somebody get the crash cart that shit right there laid me out.

• Love 5

I cannot understand Joe Giudice's argument in claiming Joe Gorga is the reason Teresa is in jail.  Did Joe Gorga charge thousands of dollars on their credit cards?  Did he hold a gun to Joe and Teresa's heads and have them submit fraudulent mortgage and loan applications and tell them not to file tax returns for years?  Joe and Teresa live in a world of delusion where they are the victims and will never find themselves at all responsible for what they did or even consider it wrong.  That's the only explanation for Joe's claim - delusion!!

On another note - why the huge party for an 8th grade dance?  Is that a thing now?  I get that kids gather at a friend's house before a dance, but this just seemed way over the top, complete with extended family and even bouquets of flowers for Gia.  Who is paying for this and how do they continue to live in their home and keep up their lifestyle?  Don't even get me started on a makeup artist for Gia!  I also got the impression Teresa's stylist was auditioning to be a RHONY.  Girl was way too aware of the camera and trying too hard.  How on earth do they afford a stylist, anyway?

• Love 4

I'll have what he's having.   That was so delicious I'm gonna have to stay up for the rewatch.   Gorga looked around all Forrest Gump like, I may not be a smart man, but I know what deluded is.  Epic.

I want to say that the big deal is:  why don't we try and give this kid some temporary joy.  Maybe they feel like it's the least they can do.  The shitheel in me thinks that in a family where college isn't exactly a priority, graduating from 8th grade may actually be that big a deal.  For my 8th grade graduation we went to the Ground Round, then went home.  Lol.

• Love 3

I want to say that the big deal is:  why don't we try and give this kid some temporary joy.  Maybe they feel like it's the least they can do.  The shitheel in me thinks that in a family where college isn't exactly a priority, graduating from 8th grade may actually be that big a deal.  For my 8th grade graduation we went to the Ground Round, then went home.  Lol.

Yes, I can see them wanting to do all that to make Gia happy.  Although, I think it would have still been the same level of over the top-ness if Teresa and Joe hadn't gotten caught with their fraudulent lifestyle and Teresa was still there.  Spare no expense, even though we can't afford it.  Remember Audriana's christening with the Marie Antoinette serving sushi from her dress?  Crazy!

Highlight No. 1:  there are some really smart people up there ....(in prison)

Highlight No. 2:  Angie T (the caller who referred to Juicy as) Doe Didoochay

Highlight No. 3:  Juicy recognizing Melissa's thighs at a glance

Highlight No. 4:  Juicy's favorite tv show is on the ID Discovery Channel

It's like God doesn't want me to go to sleep tonight. 

• Love 9

Enjoyed seeing Jeana, Lauri and Lynne on tonight's show.  The poll was which OC Housewife do you miss the most.  Is anyone else shocked Gretchen won?  You know that Gretchen and Slade must've been texting their fingers to the bone to have her win.  I'm sure those two are hoping this puts a buzz in Andy's ear and she's asked back.  I hope that doesn't happen because I don't want to see either one of them on TV again!

• Love 4