Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: The Would-Be Prince Of Darkness

Tara Ariano

I'm okay with Chloe. I worry about her and Lucifers relationship eventually eating the show but thats not on "her". Maize kind of bothers me because after 5 years of running a club, not taking over the world or anything, she should be getting more that while the helping people is new, the just hanging out he's been doing is apparently what he wants to do. I like the therapist but that probably has more to do with being a fan of Rachel Harris than the character and that Tom Ellis does those scenes so well.

• Love 2

I found this ep to be the worst so far, but I still enjoyed some of it.

I'm all alone at the table though in liking Chloe but not really giving a shit about Maize or the therapist, who's name I can't even remember.

I don't dislike any of them. Chloe fits the role she's suppose to be playing, the therapist is amusing though she gets too close to slapstick comedy. I find Maize to be a try hard but I blame that on performance. She should be a bad ass given she's from hell and all but she shouldn't try so hard to act as one.

It is too early to develop strong feelings of dislike, but I  do enjoy all of the characters in various ways. 

• Love 4

the therapist is amusing though she gets too close to slapstick comedy. I find Maize to be a try hard but I blame that on performance. She should be a bad ass given she's from hell and all but she shouldn't try so hard to act as one.

I agree with all this. I certainly don't hate either of them, I just don't really like them either. Maize just seems pointless to me, but maybe BooBear is right and she will be a bigger figure late on.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

Mazikeen was best when dragging that crazy photographer out of the trunk one-handed and passing out the two-gun Russian roulette party favors. That seemed like stuff an actual demon would do, as opposed to the constant whining about what a pussy Lucifer is becoming.

Edited by Bruinsfan
  • Love 2

What did Chloe see when she was running the tapes back at the end? She seemed confused, but Lucifer looked normal to me.

I agree with the others who mentioned it's probably because the video shows him shoving a guy through glass without even giving him a real shove.

But when I was watching that scene, I did wonder if she was seeing that he didn't even lay an actual hand on the guy, or something like that. She kept looking at the angle of it, which made me wonder if (at that angle) it looked like Lucifer had thrown him through the window without even touching him, and maybe she kept replaying it because she thought her eyes and the video angle were deceiving her. It was hard to tell exactly what she was focusing on. (His appearance or the way he shoved the guy, etc.) I didn't get a good enough look to see if his appearance had changed, like it does in the mirror when he lets people see his true face.