Type keyword(s) to search

S20.E06: Week 6

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Lauren H and her bikini will most probably be tapped for BIP3 this summer, and that's a paid gig.  So by the time that's done and all the press is over, she could be back in probably any elementary school she chooses this fall.  Good teachers are in demand, and just think of the stories she could tell those 2nd graders!  Although some of the soccer moms may not be too thrilled to see her.  ;-)

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 3

I'm not sure if I heard this correctly, but when Lauren H and Leah were talking, I could have sworn Lauren said she quit her job to be here.

She did say that, and I'm pretty sure I saw a comment somewhere a while back from someone whose kid she used to teach saying she'd resigned.

I would've loved that pig date too! Well waving weiners in their face seems like a stupid idea, but I don't think they're dangerous otherwise. They are a tourist attraction that people go see probably daily, yet I've never heard about anyone being eaten by pigs in the Bahamas, so I think they're pretty friendly despite being feral. Might be some pig poop in the water though, but it's not like the sea isn't full of fish poop already. Both the Laurens seemed to be loving the piglets. Props to them!

I don't think Ben was asking Caila to cry on his shoulder right there and then, he just wanted to get something out of her. She does have that open mouth smile plastered on her face at all times and I've yet to see her connect with Ben in any way apart from lip-locking. As silly as it may seem, this is an accelerated dating process and Ben is supposed to pick a fiancée based on a handful of dates. You kind of have to dive in head first if you want to have any idea who the other person is. There's no time for the smiley polite small talk. I don't think Caila was prepared to really form a relationship though, she just wanted to be on TV and maybe get a chance at being the Bachelorette. That conversation was a lousy audition. I guess she was trying to give herself a story line with that whole fear of not being able to love, but it just got really confusing since she was saying she loves him at the same time. She loves him because she feels understood by him, while he looked like he had no idea what she was saying. Pure comedy!

I think Leah's silly plan was a producer idea as well. They had to throw a wrench into the Ben and Lauren love story, since he was being so obvious about his feelings. Who knows what they bribed Leah with, probably BIP. Made her seem pretty awful though.

I kind of feel bad for Olivia, because I think she really believed in those delusions of hers. She is just kind of clueless in every way. Ben's reaction to her love confession was so awkward! How on earth could she think he felt the same way? And the way she kept selling herself by putting down the other women was all kinds of stupid.

• Love 7

I feel like my opinion was expressed many times so, I'll just say this:

Emily had a lovely almost elegant beach cover up top that she paired with a trashy, hot pink tasseled bikini. I couldn't get over it.

It didn't stop there. What was up with those hideous shorts? They were cut like briefs.

• Love 2

Guaranteed the "Ben only cares about Lauren B" rumor was started by a producer trying to get into everyone else's heads and stir up shit, which clearly worked since Leah went from invisible to batshit crazy in the space of an hour.

Agreed, and if Lauren I had shared the information herself, I am sure there would have been animosity towards her, not just Ben, by the other ladies.

So if Ben does do a Mesnick, where he dumps his F1 and switches to F2, I will just end up calling that move a Full Frontal Mesnick. A Full Frontal Mesnick includes crying over letting F2 go, and crying on the balcony about letting #2 go, and actually DROPPING number one for number 2 (good thing I didn't have to write dropping number 2 for number one cuz that sounds like some fourth grade humor haha).  

I for one, do not think we will see Lauren H on BIP. I think she lasted this long ONLY because she was tall enough to walk in that runway show and they really needed her for that, then she was out of there.  She doesn't seem like the kind of eye-candy that BIP casts.  

Whoever said that Caila's confusion speech was producer induced as a way to get her some more depth for her Bachelorette audition has to be right. So not only is Caila super photogenic and bubbly, but she is confused about love, and she just could't be vulnerable with Ben, even though he needed her to open up. Plus, she is a  sex panther, y'all.  I think she's hands-down the only obvious choice, and probably a pretty good one. Plus, she got the second one-on-one date to give her more of a story, and also, there is plenty of time left in the season to make her sympathetic.  

• Love 6

I for one, do not think we will see Lauren H on BIP. I think she lasted this long ONLY because she was tall enough to walk in that runway show and they really needed her for that, then she was outh of there.  She doesn't seem like the kind of eye-candy that BIP casts.  

You must have missed Jaclyn Swartz, Carly Waddell, and Amber James.  To call any of them eye candy would be incredibly generous!   ;-)

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 5

So, did anybody else dissect Olivia's toes and ankles as she did her solo walk on the beach (she was allowed out of the hotel room?) the day before the two-on-one? I did not see anything strange...disappointing.

Edited by TVGlow
  • Love 3

I really thought Ben would do what Chris did and not give a rose to either Emily or Olivia.  I guess this show didn't want to be repetitive.  

Repetitive? Oh, my goodness.  Every season of Bach or B-ette we get:

• "This is so much harder than I thought it was going to be"
  • "I see my husband/wife in this group"
  • Meltdown because Bach/ette is dating other women/men
  • Contestant tattles on someone and it backfires (they get sent home)
  • Loser on 2 on 1 date is shown abandoned on island/snow bank/desert like Tom Hanks in Castaway
  • Helicopter/hot air balloon date
  • Brave single parent/recently deceased loved one/batshit crazy contestant/ethnic contestants gone by the middle of the season
  • Sneaky off-the-record assignation with Bach/ette
  • Family member on Hometown doesn't like Bach/ette
  • Ambulance
  • Skipped cocktail party because of earlier drama
  • Private concert by C-level recording artist

and so on...

Me? I'd have been all over the pig date, echoes of "Hannibal" notwithstanding.  There are few things in this world cuter than piglets, and I'm pretty sure that (like feeding dolphins, bat rays, seals, sharks, and sea lions) it would all be in how you presented the food item.  Hold your wiener by the tip and your fingers won't get bit (there's some words to live by).

BTW, I'm glad they made a point of saying that those hot dogs were chicken - I get squicked the fuck out every year watching Woodstock eating turkey at the end of A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving - don't need no cannibalism in my dating game shows too.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

Unless something happens to turn me off of them I'm fine with JoJo or Caila being the B'ette. Caila may be young but she's beautiful and they could definitely do worse. JoJo cracked me up on the pig date when she said, (as the pigs were squealing in the background) "this is just like a bar in Dallas, pigs everywhere."

• Love 2

Sorry guys. I still think Lauren H is lower on the scale than Amber and Michelle Money.  And Carly was always only there for the snark.  From this season I could see Leah (I think she's actually very pretty), the twins, and Amanda.  Leah has shown she will be disloyal, the twins will be catty and you can also try and pit them against each other, and Amanda is pretty in a BIP way.  

• Love 1

Going by last season, there were 10 girls that were from Chris's season and 7 guys from Kaitlyn's season, with a few assorted bodies from other seasons.  So probably 8-10 women already eliminated from this show will be there.  

We'll know more after the next Bachelorette season starts filming the end of March, because most of them will probably leak their participation through social media, like last year.  

• Love 1

You must have missed Jaclyn Swartz, Carly Waddell, and Amber James.  To call any of them eye candy would be incredibly generous!

You read my mind, and saved me some typing.

Sorry guys. I still think Lauren H is lower on the scale than Amber and Michelle Money.  And Carly was always only there for the snark.  From this season I could see Leah (I think she's actually very pretty), the twins, and Amanda.

gingerandcloves was referring to Crazy Michelle Kujawa (sp?) from Jake's season. She's the one who hooked up with producer Ryan "Yes that is my name" Putz and left on night one.

The twins are guaranteed to be there. Lace is a strong possibility. I can also see Jami. I hope Mandi is not there (polar opposite of eye candy), which of course means she will be there. I'm predicting that my Jennifer will not go on BiP. She's too good for it.

Edited by Bugs Meany
  • Love 6

I think they must sometimes forget they are on film and that they should act nice (Ben and the halitosis issue).

At first I thought the commercial break thing was jerky, but now that I think about it, I don't think Ben had much of a choice. He answers the questions with "Yes, her breath is terrible," he's being mean toward Olivia. He says "No, her breath is perfectly fine," he's calling Emily (I think she's the one who originally said it) a catty liar. Either answer is a no win.
  • Love 7

At first I thought the commercial break thing was jerky, but now that I think about it, I don't think Ben had much of a choice. He answers the questions with "Yes, her breath is terrible," he's being mean toward Olivia. He says "No, her breath is perfectly fine," he's calling Emily (I think she's the one who originally said it) a catty liar. Either answer is a no win.

True! Maybe with enough time and thought he could have said "I, personally, didn't notice anything unusual at the time" or something like that. The editors were mean to leave in the scene where Ben buys her fresh mint!

• Love 1

I'm pretty sure her bikini bottoms were digitally altered for TV. Probably because the ones she actually wore exposed too much of her butt.

That is exactly what I thought!

At first glance her bottom looked so weird; I was thinking , "is that even real? What the heck is so off about her butt?"... then figured out the bikini bottom had probably been digitally altered.

It certainly did no favors for her otherwise nice bootay.

I don't know what everyone else has already said but I tend to agree with Leah regarding Laura B in some things. From what I have seen I don't see Laura B enthusiastic at all. I mean, she may just be simply boring and keeping her feelings inside but I remember I noticed it back when Ben took her away from a group date I think (?) to talk to her and they were away for a long time, the way HE looked at her, like a man crazy in love and her body language was so off-ish, like she was doing it cause she had to. I remember I commented on this in this board. I do think that Laura B is not that into Ben and when Leah said "Laura B has said that even if Ben ends up with Jojo it's ok" it all made sense to me. Just wated to throw this out there for further discussion, I know Laura B will never admit it unless there is a camera that caught her say it but the way she behaves around him does not show me a woman in love or at least interested. Even the way she reacted after the Lah incident showed me her indifference in a way.

• Love 1

Also I'd like to add that I watched The Bachelor - New Zealand and I have some comments I want to share for anyone interested.

My opinion is this version was a little more "classy" with women fighting over a man but with a more dignified way. There were some girls who actually left by their own because they were not feeling they were a good match with the bachelor. The girls between them were more classified, they developed true friendships. The final lets say 6 were all girls the bachelor actually liked or so it seemed. One who left when there were 4 of them said a great line "I know Arthur liked me but he didn't adore me, I will find someone who adores me". This should be the way in the american bachelor in my opinion. The bachelor should LIKE at least 5-6 girls but choose the one he LOVES. I know we will never watch that in the american version because.. the money.

• Love 2

I don't know what everyone else has already said but I tend to agree with Leah regarding Laura B in some things. From what I have seen I don't see Laura B enthusiastic at all. I mean, she may just be simply boring and keeping her feelings inside but I remember I noticed it back when Ben took her away from a group date I think (?) to talk to her and they were away for a long time, the way HE looked at her, like a man crazy in love and her body language was so off-ish, like she was doing it cause she had to. I remember I commented on this in this board. I do think that Laura B is not that into Ben and when Leah said "Laura B has said that even if Ben ends up with Jojo it's ok" it all made sense to me. Just wated to throw this out there for further discussion, I know Laura B will never admit it unless there is a camera that caught her say it but the way she behaves around him does not show me a woman in love or at least interested. Even the way she reacted after the Lah incident showed me her indifference in a way.

That's an interesting take on it. I've been so assuming that Lauren B was extremely interested that it didn't occur to me that maybe she isn't just being guarded, maybe she's really not feeling it.

Then again, she looked awful after the reveal of what Leah told Ben -- seemed not just about being backstabbed and hurt at being targeted by another girl. Also when she told him last week, "I could see spending my LIFE with you -- not just the marriage part, but that "forever" life together after that" (paraphrasing, but clearly what she meant), I felt she was struggling to express some very deep feelings for him.

Then again, others also seemed interested --very-- until this week where I agreed with him that everyone, inc. Lauren B., looked like she wanted to just go home. (Everyone except Olivia who, to her great credit, was clearly working at keeping her head in the game and bringing her "A" game on the two and one. I wasn't sad to see her go, but I do give her a lot of credit for the way she regrouped after the falling out a couple of weeks back. I don't think she was really in love with him, so I didn't feel as bad for her as I would have if I thought her feelings were actually all that deep.  When he sent her home--as insecure as he is about having no one there for him at the end--I felt he MUST know he's got a "sure thing" with at least one other woman.)

Edited by Padma
  • Love 2

Amber James is a hair makeover and some moderate therapy to restore her self esteem from being gorgeous.

Lauren H doesn't satisfy the hot quotient for BIP, nor the drama potential. A hair make over would wonders for her, though.

As awful a person as Jaclyn seemed, it was sort of hard to see her humiliated because she looks like a shoe. Same thing happened to Jillian, poor thing.

Jami would be perfect. She's hot, seems fairly positive and intelligent. I imagine a lot of guys would want to meet her.

• Love 2

That's an interesting take on it. I've been so assuming that Lauren B was extremely interested that it didn't occur to me that maybe she isn't just being guarded, maybe she's really not feeling it.

I feel she is saying the things he wants to hear "I really missed you, I want to be around you all the time, I have NEVER felt like that" etc but her body language says she must be exaggerating. I'm not supporting Leah in any way but I'm wondering why she would attack Lauren B in particular like this had she not seen some signs about this matter. Why not talk about someone else? Why not say something else? I found Lauren B tried to act like she degraded what Leah had said and this shows me that she really doesn't care that much. I mean, if she wins fine, but if she doesn't she seems ok with it while Ben can't seem to stay away from her. I may be wrong of course.

• Love 1

I feel she is saying the things he wants to hear "I really missed you, I want to be around you all the time, I have NEVER felt like that" etc but her body language says she must be exaggerating. I'm not supporting Leah in any way but I'm wondering why she would attack Lauren B in particular like this had she not seen some signs about this matter. Why not talk about someone else? Why not say something else? I found Lauren B tried to act like she degraded what Leah had said and this shows me that she really doesn't care that much. I mean, if she wins fine, but if she doesn't she seems ok with it while Ben can't seem to stay away from her. I may be wrong of course.

I think Lauren B. does like Ben but I got the impression she'd toss him if a better option came along.

• Love 4

My take on it is that Lauren B. feels like she has this in the bag, and thus displays the confidence that goes along with it. 

• Love 3

Lauren H and her bikini will most probably be tapped for BIP3 this summer, and that's a paid gig.  So by the time that's done and all the press is over, she could be back in probably any elementary school she chooses this fall.  Good teachers are in demand, and just think of the stories she could tell those 2nd graders!  Although some of the soccer moms may not be too thrilled to see her.  ;-)

As a former soccer mom (baseball too!), I feel qualified enough to say that she'd be welcomed with open arms...because most moms would be dying to hear all the inside scoop about her stint on the Bachelor! I can see parent-teacher night being one big gab-fest :)

• Love 5

This really got me to thinking. Even though I think Leah absolutely did the wrong thing in talking to Ben about Lauren B when she went to his hotel room (and lying about initially putting the doubt in his mind to begin with) we know how heavily edited this show is so it does make me wonder if we have been showed everything. If according to Ben's blog someone did say that to the other women that could have possibly been what Leah was talking about when she mentioned that Lauren B was "catty". You've got to figure that either the producers started that rumor, one of the women just totally made it up, or it had to have initially came from Lauren B.

It was still a desperate stupid move on Leah's part but now I wonder if there may have been some truth to what she said. I think she took the "she says" when talking about Lauren B, " that if Ben ends up with one of the other women it's ok" part out of context purposely to suit her needs and put the doubt in Ben's mind, but if you remember Lauren B said something similar to Ben very early  on in the competition. Point being that maybe there was a grain of truth in what Leah said and Lauren B is not as totally cute and inoffensive as we've been lead to believe. It would be interesting to see how that plays out on the WTA.

Himela I posted something similar earlier and put it above over your quote. I agree something about that whole Leah incident doesn't sit right with me. The fact that she went from not hardly being seen or heard to vindictive liar just doesn't make sense. I truly think a lot of it was producer driven but still...I wonder if there may be a small grain of truth to it. I have to agree with another poster that Lauren B probably thinks she has it in the bag but I do remember early on her making almost the exact same statement to Ben that Leah accused her of. Something like, "I'm just enjoying my time here but I've been thinking that if someone else wins then I'm ok with that". Another poster commented on it at the time that Lauren B sure knew what she was doing by playing it so cool with Ben because his response was, " but you want to stay, right?". Which really goes more towards what your saying. She's kind of been acting nonchalant while Ben is clearly over the moon about her.

• Love 2

I'm not sure that that is what Ben wants from this show and from the woman he falls in love with. I bet he wants a girl who is crazy about him, after all this girl (whoever it is) has gone through this show for him so I'd expect her to at least have the dignity to be true with her feelings. I don't find it fair for Ben (and any serious man tbh) to be played games by a woman he is so clearly interested in. I rewatched some of Lauren B's moments with Ben and I find she says the right things but without the passion I'd expect her to say them. A woman in love can't keep her emotions inside easily but she seems like she is on an interview for a job. I don't know if Ben will ever see what I see or if she will become more emotional when they are alone after this show without cameras around.

• Love 1

Nobody's in love at this point, they barely know each other. I do think Lauren really likes him. IMO she reacted like someone who was really scared of losing something and didn't know how to prevent it. I also think it's pretty obvious that Leah was just reaching, since none of the other women have a problem with Lauren. Becca even said she'd vouch for Lauren being the same person with them as she is with Ben. I like how Lauren didn't get terribly defensive and claim she's 100% herself at all times. Instead she seemed to really be thinking if there was something she'd done to give off the impression that she's different around Ben. She's just a realistic person, not your typical Bachelor drama queen.

• Love 7

I think Lauren B. is reserved about showing feelings when there's an audience around. For example, she may have toned it down with Ben during the beach scene because she was thinking about how the other girls might feel watching this. After all, she seemed to enjoy kissing him when they were on the street in Mexico City!

• Love 3

It's all edited for a story. Only the producers and possibly the contestants know what is really going on (and doubtful on that) to create drama. Ben is cooperating (I like him but that's part of the deal, to do whatever Show wants. Kaitlyn is the only star that didn't cooperate and that was a big fat hot mess).

Edited by MakeMeLaugh
  • Love 2

I actually loved Caila telling Ben she felt put on the spot by Ben asking her to be vulnerable with him, and how at that point she just isn't ready to do that. She may have rambled on towards the end, but I loved the fact that there was one woman in this group who didn't jump at the chance to tell a sob story and turn on the waterworks at the request of Ben. I feel like Caila's saying "I like you, but I don't know you that well...so why do you want me to go ahead and be a sobbing mess right now. Isn't that a turn off for most regular guys?"

It may be the most sensible thing a woman has said or done on this show since Sharleen's "I don't know if I'm ready to be a mom right now..." to Juan Pablo when everyone was jumping at the chance to be Camilla's new mommy.

I enjoyed that too, especially at the very beginning when she was still making some kind of sense. In a way, he was telling her to her face that she seems fake and I was glad she didn't immediately launch into a sob story or explanation.

As for the rest of her rambling, I think she basically told him she wasn't actually into him and then tried to pull back once she realized that saying that would mean going home from this free trip and TV lifestyle. If that conversation had come up in real life, I think she would have given him the friend speech right then, but since she had a reason to sugarcoat it, it came out garbled and confusing.

Man, that was bad. I knew about the body disposal via the pig pen, also. I mean, you don't want to fall over or god help you faint in a pen of domestic pigs - and these semi-naked women are out there swimming in choppy water with a score of wild pigs - and holding out hotdogs?! (I just kept hoping they were a circus troupe of trained pigs, it was so horrifying.) And then Ben does 'the signal'?! Yes! The hold your hands and fingers away so the pigs don't chow on those 'other hotdogs'. It was just horrific to watch.

I thought the editing was a little evil on the pig date too. At one point, there was a voiceover about "all the pigs in the water" and the camera lingered on a shot of several of the women with no pigs in sight. It seemed like one of those deliberate editing-induced double meanings. 

This really got me to thinking. Even though I think Leah absolutely did the wrong thing in talking to Ben about Lauren B when she went to his hotel room (and lying about initially putting the doubt in his mind to begin with) we know how heavily edited this show is so it does make me wonder if we have been showed everything. If according to Ben's blog someone did say that to the other women that could have possibly been what Leah was talking about when she mentioned that Lauren B was "catty". You've got to figure that either the producers started that rumor, one of the women just totally made it up, or it had to have initially came from Lauren B.

The whole Leah thing struck me as a misunderstanding more than anything. It sounded like she told Ben "the woman you have the strongest connection with is the one who's not the same with the girls as she is with you." I assumed that she was jumping on the anti-Olivia bandwagon and Ben assumed she meant Lauren B because that's who he genuinely feels the strongest connection to. 

When Lauren was telling the girls the story, Leah's first question was about whether or not the mystery tattler had actually used Lauren B's name. Once she realized that's who Ben thought she meant, she ran with it, but I thought she was initially talking about Olivia. 

JoJo being a little cool to him during the pig date was the best.  The way he pleaded with her not to be mad at him, saying, "Of all people, you know how this is" and her response of "What do I know?" was gold. 

Yeah, what was that about? Her half-brother Ben Patton was on that abysmal Bachelor rip-off Ready for Love, so she would know? There's no way that was it. We'll never know.

I thought he meant that she would know what it's like to be in a relationship where there were more than just the two people involved, based on that conversation where she said she was committed to someone, but he was involved with other people.  

Why on earth he'd want to remind her of that is a mystery to me, but that's what I assumed he meant. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

The whole Leah thing struck me as a misunderstanding more than anything. It sounded like she told Ben "the woman you have the strongest connection with is the one who's not the same with the girls as she is with you." I assumed that she was jumping on the anti-Olivia bandwagon and Ben assumed she meant Lauren B because that's who he genuinely feels the strongest connection to.

When Lauren was telling the girls the story, Leah's first question was about whether or not the mystery tattler had actually used Lauren B's name. Once she realized that's who Ben thought she meant, she ran with it, but I thought she was initially talking about Olivia.

The only problem with this is that she did say "Lauren B" or it was dubbed in at least. Someone did say they thought it was dubbed in because it didn't flow right with the rest of the conversation and they didn't show her face when it was said. Which would not surprise me one bit so there may be something to what your saying.

• Love 1

The only problem with this is that she did say "Lauren B" or it was dubbed in at least. Someone did say they thought it was dubbed in because it didn't flow right with the rest of the conversation and they didn't show her face when it was said. Which would not surprise me one bit so there may be something to what your saying.

I'd have to watch it again, and I can't bring myself to do that.....  but I thought the 2 on 1 was over and Olivia was already gone.

I'd have to watch it again, and I can't bring myself to do that.....  but I thought the 2 on 1 was over and Olivia was already gone.

But do we really know the order the segments are taped. I don't trust any of the editing on this show. The way they showed us it happened Olivia was supposed to be already gone, but how do we really know if the part where we saw Leah initially talking to Ben wasn't taped before hand. I don't know I'm starting to get confused myself...lol. I just know I don't completely trust anything we see unless it's proved later or it all plays together and makes sense.

• Love 2

I watched this again last night with Mr MML (out of town when it was first on) and we reran this scene several times. We both agree Leah did NOT say the words "Lauren B" to Ben during their conversation--the tone is different, there is a little pause before and after the name, the camera is not on Leah when we hear it. Total producer shenanigans. Leah could have been talking about any of the other women.

• Love 5

I agree that Lauren's name was edited in, but I'm sure that's who Leah was referring to anyway. If it was a misunderstanding, it would make no sense for her to go to Ben's room and talk some more about Lauren. 

• Love 2

I agree that Lauren's name was edited in, but I'm sure that's who Leah was referring to anyway. If it was a misunderstanding, it would make no sense for her to go to Ben's room and talk some more about Lauren. 

Yeah, it also wouldn't make sense for Ben to then confront Lauren B about it -- and for Lauren B to get so upset.  

• Love 1

I think "Lauren B" was dubbed in when Leah brought up the subject to Ben during the group date.  However, when Leah went to Ben's cottage later, she sat down and said, "I don't mean to say bad things about Lauren..."  -- And of course, she continued to say bad things about Lauren.  They showed her face when she said it and she clearly was on the couch sitting across from Ben.

• Love 4

Repetitive? Oh, my goodness.  Every season of Bach or B-ette we get:

• "This is so much harder than I thought it was going to be"
  • "I see my husband/wife in this group"
  • Meltdown because Bach/ette is dating other women/men
  • Contestant tattles on someone and it backfires (they get sent home)
  • Loser on 2 on 1 date is shown abandoned on island/snow bank/desert like Tom Hanks in Castaway
  • Helicopter/hot air balloon date
  • Brave single parent/recently deceased loved one/batshit crazy contestant/ethnic contestants gone by the middle of the season
  • Sneaky off-the-record assignation with Bach/ette
  • Family member on Hometown doesn't like Bach/ette
  • Ambulance
  • Skipped cocktail party because of earlier drama
  • Private concert by C-level recording artist

and so on...

Ha. I love this list!  I'm sure there are several items we could add to it.  Such as the obligatory panic attack (though this could be filed under "Ambulance".)  

• Love 2

Ha. I love this list!  I'm sure there are several items we could add to it.  Such as the obligatory panic attack (though this could be filed under "Ambulance".)  

Oh, yes.  Far from exhaustive.  But as long as you bring it up:

• "She/he isn't here for the right reasons"
  • Taking a leap of faith (rappelling down the side of a building/bungee-ing/jumping off a yacht
  • "Can I steal you for a second?"
  • "This journey..."
  • "I'm not here to make friends"
  • Date/Fairy Tale metaphor
  • Contestant competition performed for the public
  • "One of the most _____  moments in Bachelor history/EVER!"
  • Man tears (frequently while leaning against a balcony)
  • Running and jumping into guy's arms, wrapping legs around his waist (usually during Hometowns)
  • "I'm here to find love"
  • "I feel like the luckiest guy/girl in the world"
  • "I know I've made the right decision"

and of course, Neil Lane...where would we be without Neil Lane?

Edited by Lone Wolf
  • Love 4

•Running and jumping into guy's arms, wrapping legs around his waist (usually during Hometowns)

This has always been a mystery to me.   Do real, adult women actually do this in real life?  I have never seen it. It's how a dad carries a 4 year old, not how grown-ups embrace.    Of course, it could explain why non of the women selected seem to be larger than a size 2 or 4. 

Just once, I'd like to see a woman jump onto a guy, have him be off-balance and fall.  Extra points if he sprains a knee and she falls into a puddle. 

• Love 9

Don't forget "(wherever they are at the moment) is the perfect place to fall in love"! Edited by ByTor
  • Love 3