Type keyword(s) to search

Sleepy Hollow in the Media

Buzzfeed article about the reboot focusing on Janina Gavankar.

How "Sleepy Hollow" Is Rebooting In Season 4 The controversial death of Abbie Mills left a void — in Ichabod Crane’s life, in viewers’ hearts, and in the show itself. But Janina Gavankar, Sleepy Hollow’s new female lead, won’t be trying to take Abbie’s place in Season 4.

In my opinion, SH died a long time before Abbie did. I won't be watching this season, but I am curious how this turns out. 

Well, I never saw the romantic chemistry between Abbie and Ichabod.  I am sorry to see her gone, but not because of the romance angle.  I actually always thought Icabod was more suited to Jenny and early on hoped that is the direction they were moving in.   I figure I will know by the first episode if I can tolerate this season.   It was rough after the first season for me.   Can't even remember the son's name, but the season with John Noble was the worst, and the show never recovered. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, catrice2 said:

Well, I never saw the romantic chemistry between Abbie and Ichabod.  I am sorry to see her gone, but not because of the romance angle.  I actually always thought Icabod was more suited to Jenny and early on hoped that is the direction they were moving in.   I figure I will know by the first episode if I can tolerate this season.   It was rough after the first season for me.   Can't even remember the son's name, but the season with John Noble was the worst, and the show never recovered. 

Jeremy and he's supposed to reappear sometime this season too.

Networks don't give a fuck about women. I remember when they killed off Catherine in 'Beauty and the Beast'. Just one example. Let the male character go on, give him 'more' choices, blah blah blah. 

My husband and I are completists - but for Sleepy Hollow - we're only buying the first season DVD.

• Love 1
On 11/6/2017 at 11:53 PM, LeeLeePanda said:

https://vipfanauctions.com/sleepy-hollow-series-auction/

On one hand I’m still pretty angry about how everything went down with this show. On the other, I really want Abbie’s copy of Grace Dixon’s diary. And all of Abbie’s coats, even though  Nicole Beharie is tiny and I am not. 

Looking at those props makes me want to watch season 1 again.

Poor Abbie. She led a hard life and was maligned/devalued in death... but you're right, she had a fantastic coat collection.

• Love 1