Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
yeswedo

AS5: Emily Payne

OMG, those red eyes!  She is a pretty woman, and I know they try to have their own offbeat style to show they are "arteests," but really??  She looks near death when she smears that reddish eye shadow all over her eyes,  I find it difficult to look at her and have to avert my eyes.  I want her to go home just for that reason.  I wonder if she realizes how bad it looks.  Like, PRA, call an ambulance, that woman's gonna die any second!  Just look at her eyes!  

• Like 2

Moved from another thread: Emily (who I think has a more distinctive aesthetic than most on this show) sells her adult line here. Her children's clothes are here.

Edited by Julia
  • Like 1

Moved from another thread: Emily (who I think has a more distinctive aesthetic than most on this show) sells her adult line here. Her children's clothes are here.

I wish I was wealthy enough to buy the ombré hoodie!

I liked Emily her first season, when she stayed about the nastiness, and now I just really love her.  She seems like a quality human being, and her designs were always interesting, even if I didn't always like all of them.  She seems quiet and rather reserved, but at the same time, just a lovely person.  

• Like 1