Type keyword(s) to search

"What?!?": In Which We Attempt to Address the WTFery of SPN Lore and Whatnot

catrox14
  • Start Topic

46 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Wasn't there another one in a warehouse somewhere? The episode when Lucifer is transferred to the not-really-the-cage for the meet-cute with Sam?

I have no idea.  But, I do know that Sam got there with Crowley and Rowena, and Dean and Cas got into Hell via Billie, so it might not just be somewhere they can go and waltz in.

4 minutes ago, Katy M said:

I have no idea.  But, I do know that Sam got there with Crowley and Rowena, and Dean and Cas got into Hell via Billie, so it might not just be somewhere they can go and waltz in.

I guess Rowena didn't give the boys her cell phone number.  Dean had Crowley on speed dial.  

• LOL 1
40 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Billie was guarding the warehouse door, but once inside, Dean walked 'down' on his own.

40 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

I guess Rowena didn't give the boys her cell phone number.  Dean had Crowley on speed dial.  

I don't think Hell has cell service:)

5 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Billie was guarding the warehouse door, but once inside, Dean walked 'down' on his own.

But, we don't know if she opened the entrance or not.

Remember how Crowley needed Kevin to open a devil's gate for him.  Even though he was the king of hell by that point.  

Do not ask me to explain the nonsensicalness of this show.

23 minutes ago, Katy M said:

But, we don't know if she opened the entrance or not.

I had to go to the transcripts, and yes, Billie did open the door.

Billie walks to another door, which has warding painted on it. She puts her hand on one of the markings and it lights up the warding. The door opens to reveal a passage into Hell.

• Love 3