Type keyword(s) to search

I'm Gonna Have To Eat Every Fucking Chicken In This Room: The Quotes Topic

• Start Topic

Bronn: The Dornish are crazy. All they want to do is fight and fuck, fuck and fight.

Jaime: We're not kidnapping [Dorne]'s princess. We're rescuing my niece and bringing her back to her family.

Bronn: Your niece?

Melisandre: You know nothing, Jon Snow.

Bronn: How many do you count?

Jaime: Four.

Bronn: How many do you think you can take?

Jaime: One, if he's slow.

Bronn: We're fucked in the ass.

Bronn: Do you know how long it will take us to dig all those holes?

Jaime: I can't dig very well with one hand. Not at all, really.

Selmy-"Rhaegar never liked killing.  He loved to sing."

Dany-"Sing us a song Sir Barristan."

Shireen-"Mother didn't want to bring me here."

Stannis-"Why do you think that?"

Shireen-"She told me she didn't want to bring me."

Baelish-"Tens of thousands died because Rhaegar chose your Aunt Lyanna."

Sansa-"When you come back I'll probably be a married woman."

• Love 1

Jon: How do you feel?

Aemon: Like a hundred year old man slowly freezing to death.

Night's Watch man: Let [the Wildlings] die then. Less enemies for us.

Stannis: Fewer.

Davos: What?

Stannis: Nothing.

Tyrion: Long sullen silences and the occasional punch in the face - the Mormont way.

Mormont: You're heavier than you look.

Tyrion: Thank you for saving me. Of course, I wouldn't have needed saving if you hadn't kidnapped me.

Myranda: I saw you staring at her.

Ramsay: I'm going to marry her. That will involve looking at her from time to time.

Myranda: Do you think she's pretty?

Ramsay: (scoffs) Of course I do. I'm not blind.

Aemon-"The last Targaryen in the world, and they're all alone!"  Jon walks in just then.  Oh show, the anvils are coming so thick now and I love it!

Dany-"A good mother never gives up on her children.  She might discipline them from time to time but she never gives up on them." 

Stannis-"Fewer."  Oh Stannis!  Never change!

Jorah and Tyrion's reciting poetic verses together in the ruins of Old Valyria.  Sheer magic.

Olenna: Put the pen down, dear. We both know you're not writing anything. (I really liked how Cersei was obviously trying to channel Tywin by sitting at his desk and scribbling furiously.)
Cersei: Ah, yes. The famously tart-tongued Queen of Thorns.
Olenna: And the famous tart, Queen Cersei.

• Love 1

Tyrion: We can't live on berries and roots.

Jorah: I can.

Tyrion: You're not hungry?

Jorah: Of course I'm hungry.

Tyrion: You're an awful traveling companion, do you know that? Possibly the least charming man I've ever met.

Jorah: I'm not your traveling companion.

Tyrion: We are traveling together in each other's company.

Tyrion: You never wondered why Tyrion Lannister decided to visit a brothel in Valentis?

Jorah: I'm sure you've visited many brothels in many cities.

Tyrion: I killed my father. He wanted to execute me for a crime I didn't commit. And he was fucking the woman I loved.

Slaver: What about the dwarf?

Adibisi: Worthless. Cut his throat and then chop off his cock. We'll sell it for a fortune. A dwarf's cock has magic powers.

Tyrion: Wait, wait! You can't just hand a dried cock to a merchant and expect him to pay for it. He has to know it came from a dwarf. And how could he know unless he sees the dwarf?

Slaver: It will be a dwarf sized cock.

Tyrion: Guess again.

Adibisi: Jousting, a fancy game for fancy lads.

Bronn: Once we've got the princess, then what?
Jaime: I like to improvise.

Bronn: That explains the golden hand.

Olenna: Get some rest, dear. You look appalling.

• Love 1

Tyrion-"Whatever else your problems Jorah at least your father was a good man."

Olenna-"I didn't like your father.  I didn't entirely trust him.  But I respected him.  He understood that sometimes you have to work with your rivals."

Cersei-"House Lannister has no rivals."  Oh she deserves everything she's going to get for the stupidity alone.

Doran-"A Lannister and a Martell-they have no idea how dangerous that is."

• Love 1
(edited)

Dany: How do I know you are who you say you are?

Tyrion: If only I were otherwise.

Dany: If you are Tyrion Lannister, why shouldn't I kill you to pay your family back for what it did to mine?

Tyrion: You want revenge against the Lannisters, I killed my mother Joanna Lannister on the day I was born. I killed my father Tywin Lannister with a bolt to the heart. I am the greatest Lannister killer of our time.

Dany: So I should welcome you into my service because you murdered members of your own family.

Tyrion: Into your service? Your Grace, we have only just met. It's too soon to know if you deserve my service.

Dany: If you'd rather return to the fighting pits, just say the word.

Dany: I will have a very large army. And very large dragons.

Tyrion: Killing and politics aren't always the same thing.

Tyrion: A ruler who kills those devoted to her is not a ruler who inspires devotion.

Cersei: The charges?

Qyburn: Fornication, treason, incest, the murder of King Robert.

Cersei: All lies.

Qyburn. Of course, Your Grace.

Qyburn: I hope you'll excuse me for saying it, but belief is so often the death of reason.

Cersei: I wish you'd said it sooner.

Roose: A smart commander does not abandon a defense of advantage.

Dany: So have you decided yet? Whether I'm worthy of your service.

Tyrion: Have you decided yet whether you're going to have me killed?

Dany: It's probably my safest option.

Tyrion: I could see why you would think so. It's what your father would have done.

Dany: And what would your father have done?

Tyrion: My father, who publicly sentenced me to death? I'd say his thoughts on having me killed were abundantly clear.

Dany: Is that why you killed him?

Tyrion: Someday, if you decide not to execute me, I'll tell you all about why I killed my father. And on that day, should it ever come, we'll need more wine than this.

Tyrion: So here we sit, two terrible children of two terrible fathers.

Dany: I'm terrible?

Tyrion: I've heard stories.

Dany: Why did you travel to the far side of the world to meet someone terrible?

Tyrion: To see if you were the right kind of terrible.

Dany: I did reopen the fighting pits. Under my rule, murder will once again become entertainment.

Tyrion: Yes, that was wise. And you agreed to marry someone you loathe for the greater good. Very impressive. My own sister married someone she loathed as well, though not by choice and certainly not for the greater good, God forbid. She ended up having him killed.

Tyrion: The Starks are gone as well. Our two terrible fathers saw to that.

Tormund: Do you trust me, Jon Snow?

Jon: Does that make me a fool?

Tormund: We are fools together now.

Lord of Bones: The last time I saw you, the little crow was your prisoner. It's the other way around now. What happened?

Tormund: War.

Karsi: You vouch for this man, Tormund?

Tormund: He's prettier than both my daughters but he knows how to fight.

Thenn: My ancestors would spit on me if I broke bread with a crow.

Karsi: So would mind but fuck 'em, they're dead.

Karsi: I fucking hate Thenns.

Jon: How many are with us? Five thousand?

Tormund: I'm not good at counting.

Jon: The dragonglass!

Dolorous Edd: Fuck the glass! We're gonna die here!

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 1

Jamie-"What a lovely dress.'

Myrcella-"You don't like it?"

Jamie-"You must be cold."

Probably the first time he ever acted like her dad...

Doran-"I didn't realize there were knights of the Blackwater."

Bronn-"Only the one."

Arya-"The Thin Man wasn't hungry today."

Jaqen-"Perhaps that is why the Man is Thin."

Shireen-"I wouldn't have chosen either.  It's all the choosing sides that made things so horrible."

Tyrion-"Well said.  Doesn't mean you're wrong.  In my experience eloquent men are right every bit as often as imbeciles."

Mace: Good to see the old chap still guarding the harbor.

Mace (singing):

So give me a kiss by the Long Canal

And give me two kisses in Salty Town

For we're going to die tomorrow

The bareheaded beggar, the king with his crown

Tyrion: There's always been more than enough death in the world for my taste. I can do without it in my leisure time (the show runners are practically daring us to stop watching)

• Love 2
(edited)

Sansa: If I'm going to die, let it happen while there's still some of me left.

Myrcella: Do you think mother will like [Tristane]?

Jaime: If she sees you're happy, I'm sure she will.

Myrcella: You really believe that?

Jaime: Have you ever known your mother to like anyone aside from her children?

Myrcella: She likes you.

Jaime: I'm not so sure about that.

Tyrion: You love her, don't you? How could you not? Of course, it's hopeless for the both of you. A sellsword from the fighting pits and a disgraced knight. Neither one of you is fit consort for a queen. But we always want the wrong woman.

Daario: Does he always talk so much?

[Jorah nods]

Missandei: I would be dead if not for the little man.

Tyrion: Dwarf. I believe that's the word. Apologies. My Valyrian is a bit nostril.

Missandei: A bit rusty.

Tyrion: Rusty. Thank you.

Jorah: The longer we sit here bantering, the longer Daenerys is out there in the wilderness.

Tyrion: He's right. The dragon headed north. If we're going to find her, that's where we'll have to go.

Jorah: "We"? You're a Lannister. The queen intends to remove your family from power.

Tyrion: And I intend to help her do it.

Jorah: You've been here for how many days now? I fought for her for years, since she was little more than a child.

Tyrion: You betrayed her.

Jorah: Careful now.

Tyrion: And she exiled you, twice I believe.

Jorah: The second time thanks to you.

Tyrion: Don't blame me for your crimes, Mormont.

Daario: He's right. Our queen exiled Jorah and he's right. Jorah saved her life. Perhaps she feels differently about him now. Perhaps not. The only way we'll know is if we ask her.

Tyrion: Fine, fine, I suppose he can join us. Just as long as he promises not to kill me in my sleep.

Jorah: If I ever kill you, your eyes will be wide open.

Daario: Forgive me, but why would we bring you?

Tyrion: Pardon me?

Daario: Have you ever tracked animals in the wilderness?

Tyrion: Not precisely, but I have other skills that would be very useful.

Daario: Can you fight?

Tyrion: I have fought. I don't claim to be a great warrior.

Daario: Are you good on a horse?

Tyrion: Middling.

Daario: So mainly you talk?

Tyrion: And drink!

Daario: [Grey Worm]'s the toughest man with no balls I've ever met.

Varys: Hello, old friend. I thought we were so happy together until you abandoned me.

Tyrion: I suppose there's no point asking how you found me.

Varys: The birds sing in the west, the birds sing in the east. If one knows how to listen. They tell me you've already found favor with the mother of dragons.

Tyrion: She didn't execute me so that's a promising start. Now the heroes are off to find her and I'm stuck here trying to placate a city on the brink of civil war. Any advice for an old comrade?

Varys: Information is the key. You need to learn your enemies' strengths and strategies. You need to learn which of your friends are not your friends.

Tyrion: If only I knew someone with a vast network of spies.

Varys: If only. A grand old city choking on violence, corruption, and deceit. Who could possibly have any experience managing such a massive, ungainly beast?

Tyrion: I did miss you.

Varys: Oh, I know.

• Love 2

Servant: Shall I have a grave dug for her, milord? Or would you rather the men build a pyre?

Ramsay: She's good meat. Feed her to the hounds.

[Obara kills Trystane]

Nymeria: You're a greedy bitch. You know that?

Tyrion: For your baby. To eat.

Varys: She thinks you want to eat your baby. His Valerian is terrible.

Daario: Isn't it frustrating? Wanting someone that doesn't want you back?

Jorah: Of course it is.

Daario: You're a romantic. I admire that. Sometimes I look at you and I think that's what I'll be like when I grow old.

Jorah: If you grow old.

Dothraki 1: Maybe she saw a ghost. My friend's mother saw a ghost and her hair turned white.

Dothraki 2: Pink people are afraid of the sun. It burns their skin. This one stands too long in the sun and her hair goes white. You think she's got white pussy hair too?

Dothraki 1: You ever been with a girl with white pussy hair?

Dothraki 2: Only when I was fucking your grandma.

Khal Moro: Seeing a beautiful woman naked for the first time, what is better than that?

Dothraki 1: Killing another khal?

Khal Moro: Yes, killing another khal.

Dothraki 2: Conquering a city and taking her people as slaves and taking her idols back to Vaes Dothrak.

Dothraki 1: Breaking a wild horse, forcing it to submit to your will.

Khal Moro: Seeing a beautiful woman naked for the first time is among the five best things in life.

Thorne: I will grant amnesty to all brothers who throw down their arms before nightfall. And you, Ser Davos, I will allow you to travel south, a free man with a fresh horse.

Davos: And some mutton. I'd like some mutton.

Thorne: What?

Davos: I'm not much of a hunter. I'll need some food if I'm going to make it south without starving.

• Love 1

Roose: Half a dozen men, your best hunters.

Ramsay: They obviously had help!

Roose: I did not think Lady Sansa killed them all herself.

Varys: *tsking at Tyrion and the wine*

Tyrion: If I had no cock, I'd drink all the time. (to Grey Worm) Meaning no offense. He makes dwarf jokes, I make eunuch jokes.

Varys: I do not make dwarf jokes.

Tyrion: You think them.

Tyrion: Don't eat the help.

Tyrion: He could be little like me.

Ramsey:I prefer being an only child

Euron: I don't mock the drowned god. I am the drowned god.

Euron: I am the storm, brother. The first storm and the last and you're in my way.

Jaime: What about my sins? I broke a sacred oath and stabbed my king in the back. I killed my own cousin. When the gods judged my brother guilty, I helped him escape that justice. What atonement do I deserve?
High Sparrow: You would spill blood in this holy place?
Jaime: The gods won't mind. They've spilled more blood than the rest of us combined.

Varys: Astapor and Yunkai have stopped asking us for aid.
Tyrion: Perhaps they can tell us their secret.

Tyrion: What about the dragons? We have two of them here beneath the pyramid.
Missandei: They are not eating. They haven't touched any food since Queen Daenerys left.
Tyrion: Daenerys is the dragon queen. We can't very well let the dragons starve. That's obvious.
Grey Worm: If a dragon does not want to eat, how do you force him to eat?
Tyrion: Dragons do not do well in captivity.
Missandei: How do you know this?
Tyrion: That's what I do. I drink and I know things.

Tyrion: Dragons are intelligent, more intelligent than men according to some maesters. They have affection for their friends and fury for their enemies. I am their friend.
Varys: Do they know that?

Tyrion: I'm friends with your mother. I'm here to help. Don't eat the help.

Tyrion: Next time I have an idea like that, punch me in the face.

Roose: If you acquire a reputation as a mad dog, you'll be treated as a mad dog - taken out back and slaughtered for pig feed.

Sansa: How'd [Arya] look?
Brienne: She looked good. She wasn't exactly dressed like a lady.
Sansa: No, she wouldn't be.

Sansa: When you take the black, all your crimes are forgiven.
Theon: I don't want to be forgiven. I can never make amends to your family for the things I've done. [Brienne and Podrick]'ll keep you safer than I ever could.
Sansa: You're not coming with us?
Theon: I would have taken you all the way to the wall. I would have died to get you there.

• Love 1
(edited)

Jon: I did what I thought was right and I got murdered for it.
(heh, so did Ned Stark - like father, like son)

Tormund: They think you're some kind of god, the man returned from the dead.
Jon: I'm not a god.
Tormund: I know that. I saw your pecker. What kind of god would have a pecker that small?

Dolorous Edd: Your eyes are still brown. Is that still you in there?
Jon: I think so. Hold off on burning my body for now.
Dolorous Edd: That's funny. You sure that's still you in there?

Dayne: I wish you good fortune in the wars to come. And now it begins.
Ned: No, now it ends.

Bran: [Dayne]'s better than my father.
Three Eyed Raven: Far better.
Bran: But father beat him.
Three Eyed Raven: Did he?

Tyrion: What should we do while we wait, pass the time? What should we do? What should we talk about?
[Missandei and Grey Worm exchange looks]
Tyrion: You speak nineteen languages. You must occasionally use some of them to talk about things. You two, you spend a great deal of time together. What would you be talking about if I weren't here?
Grey Worm: Patrol. When I am going on patrol with the unsullied, what we see on patrol, who we captured on patrol.
Tyrion: That's good. That's very good. But that's a report. I was thinking more of a conversation. A wise man once said, "The true history of the world is a history of great conversations in elegant rooms."
Missandei: Who said this?
Tyrion: Me. Just now.

Tyrion: Fun games. Drinking games.
Missandei: We do not drink.
Tyrion: Until you do.

Jaime: What did you do to [the Mountain] exactly? I haven't been able to get a clear answer.
Qyburn: Oh, a number of things.
Jaime: Does he understand what we're saying? I mean, to the extent that the ever understood complete sentences in the first place.
[the Mountain turns his head to stare at Jaime]

Cersei: Why are you here?
Mace: My mother-
Olenna: I was invited, my dear, to help deal with several troublesome issues such as the queen's imprisonment.
Cersei: Thank you for bringing it up. It's well past time we address the abuses I endured.
Olenna: Margaery's the queen. You are not the queen because you're not married to the king. I do appreciate these things can get a bit confusing in your family.
Kevan: This is a small council meeting. You have no position on the small council.
Jaime: I am lord commander of the kingsguard. The lord commander of the kingsguard does have a position on the small council.
Cersei: Grand maester Pycell, would you sanction that statement?
Pycell: I would say Ser Gerald Hightower had a seat on the Mad King's council. Of course, that was the Mad King. King Robert saw things differently.
[Jaime sets a chair down]
Cersei: What about Myrcella's death, uncle? Do you consider the murder of your own blood a troublesome issue?
Jaime: The same women who murdered Myrcella have overthrown House Martell and taken control of Dorne. We've got a lot to discuss, all of us, together.
Cersei: And seeing as you can't make us leave, we best get on with it.
Kevan: No, we cannot make you leave. And you cannot make us stay. Not unless you're going to have that thing murder us all.

Ramsay: The Umbers are a famously loyal house.
Karstark: Famously loyal to the Starks.
Umber: And you, Lord Karstark? Your people share blood with the Starks, don't they? But here we are. Times change.
Ramsay: When my father became Warden of the North, your house refused to pledge their banners.
Umber: Your father was a c***.
Ramsay: My beloved father, the Warden of the North-
Umber: Your father was a c*** and that's why you killed him. I might have done the same to my father if he hadn't have done me the favor of dying on his own.
Ramsay: My father was poisoned by our enemies.
Umber: Mmm.

Ramsay: Pledge your banners to House Bolton, swear loyalty to me as Warden of the North, and we will fight together to destroy the bastard and all his wildling friends.
Umber: I'm not kissing your fucking hand.
Ramsay: Traditionally a bannerman kneels before his lord.
Umber: Not doing that either.

Jon: My watch is ended.

• Love 2

Sansa: Where will you go?
Jon: Where will we go?

Davos: Will you stay here at Castle Black?
Melissandre: I will do as Jon Snow commands.
Davos: You serve Jon Snow now?
Melissandre: He is the prince that was promised.
Davos: Forgive me, my lady, I thought that was Stannis.

Grey Worm: You invite the enemy into our city.
Tyrion: I did. As a clever man once told me, we make peace with our enemies, not our friends.
Grey Worm: I don't make peace with the queen's enemies. I kill the queen's enemies.

Tyrion: My own recent experience with slavery has taught me the horrors of that institution.
Missandei: How many days were you a slave?
Tyrion: Long enough to know.
Missandei: Not long enough to understand.

Slaver 1: I bought this dwarf for a single gold honor. Somehow you've risen to the top of the great pyramid of Meereen. It's most impressive.
Tyrion: And now you speak for the good masters of Astapor. Here's to reversals of fortune.
Slaver 2: We came here to meet the queen and instead we're greeted by a dwarf and a eunuch.

Slaver 1: You think you're a free man now? You still follow orders. Just because your master has silver hair and tits doesn't mean she's not a master.

Tyrion: Slavery is a horror that should be ended at once. War is a horror that should be ended at once. I can't do both today.

Daario: I don't want to fight you, Jorah. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.
Jorah: You didn't get much discipline as a child did you?
Daario: None.

Jorah: It's forbidden to carry weapons in the sacred city.
Daario: Isn't it forbidden to sneak into their city and steal their khaleesi?

Kevan: We'll have civil war. Many will die.
Olenna: Many will die no matter what we do. Better them than us.

Ramsay's letter: To the traitor and bastard Jon Snow, you allowed thousands of wildlings past the wall. You have betrayed your own kind. You have betrayed the north. Winterfell is mine, bastard. Come and see. Your brother Rickon is in my dungeon. His direwolf's skin is on my floor. Come and see. I want my bride back. Send her to me, bastard, and I will not trouble you or your wildling lovers. Keep her from me and I will ride north and slaughter every wildling man, woman, and babe living under your protection. You will watch as I skin them living. You will watch as my soldiers take turns raping your sister. You will watch as my dogs devour your wild little brother. Then I will spoon your eyes from the sockets and let my dogs do the rest. Come and see. Ramsay Bolton, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North

Littlefinger: Sansa. Lady Brienne. When I heard you'd escaped Winterfell, I feared the worst. You have no idea how happy I am to see you unharmed.
Sansa: Unharmed? What are you doing here?
Littlefinger: I rode north with the knights of the Vale to come to your aid. They're in Camden Moat Cailin as we speak.
Sansa: Come to my aid? Did you know about Ramsay? If you didn't know, you're an idiot. If you did know, you're my enemy. Would you like to hear about our wedding night? He never hurt my face. He needed my face, the face of Ned Stark's daughter. But the rest of me - he did what he liked with the rest of me, as long as I could still give him an heir. What do you think he did?
Littlefinger: I can't begin to contemplate-
Sansa: What do you think he did to me?
Littlefinger: .....
Brienne: Lady Sansa asked you a question.
Littlefinger: He beat you.
Sansa: Yes, he enjoyed that. What else do you think he did?
Littlefinger: Sansa-
Sansa: What else?
Littlefinger: Did he cut you?
Sansa: Maybe you did know about Ramsay all along.
Littlefinger: I didn't know.
Sansa: I thought you knew everyone's secrets.
Littlefinger: I made a mistake, a horrible mistake. I underestimated a stranger.
Sansa: The other things he did, ladies aren't supposed to talk about those things but I imagine brothel keepers talk about them all the time. I can still feel it. I don't mean in my tender heart it still pains me so. I can still feel what he did in my body standing here right now.
Littlefinger: I'm so sorry.
Sansa: You said you would protect me.
Littlefinger: And I will. You must believe me when I tell you thjat I will.
Sansa: I don't believe you anymore. I don't need you anymore. You can't protect me. You won't even be able to protect yourself if I tell Brienne to cut you down. Why shouldn't I?
Littlefinger: You want me to beg for my life? If that's what you want, I will. Whatever you ask that is in my power, I will do.
Sansa: What if I want you to die here and now?
Littlefinger: Then I will die.
Sansa: You freed me from the monsters who murdered my family. And you gave me to other monsters who murdered my family.

Varys: I suppose it's hard for a fanatic to admit a mistake. Isn't that the whole point of being a fanatic? You're always right. Everything is the lord's will.

Three Eyed Raven: The time has come
Bran: Time for what?
Three Eyed Raven: For you to become me.
Bran: But am I ready?
Three Eyed Raven: No.

Brienne: I don't like leaving you here alone.
Sansa: With Jon?
Brienne: Not him. He seems trustworthy. A bit brooding, perhaps.

Night's Watch guy: Shall we close the gate, Lord Commander?
Dolorous Edd: I'm not the Lord Commander! Yeah, close the bloody gate.

Meera: Hold the door!

Wylis: Hold the door!

Walder: It's a castle, not a bloody sheep. Presumably you still know where it is. You didn't lose Riverrun. You let the Blackfish take it from you.

Jaime: I'm being sent to deal with the Blackfish. Apparently Walder Frey can't manage it on his own because he's 400 years old.

• Love 1

Lady Olenna: Loras rots in a cell because of you. The High Sparrow rules this city because of you. Our two ancient houses face collapse because of you and your stupidity.
Cersei: You're right. I made a terrible mistake. I carry it with me every single day.
Olenna: Good.
Cersei: I delivered an army of fanatics onto our doorstep and now we must fight them together. We need each other.
Olenna: I wonder if you're the worst person I've ever met. At a certain age, it's hard to recall. But the truly vile do stand out through the years. You remember the way you smirked at me when my grandson and granddaughter were dragged off to their cells? I do. I'll never forget it.
Cersei: You love your granddaughter. I love my son. It's the only truth I know. We must defend them.
Olenna: I'm leaving this wretched city as fast as I can before that shoeless zealot throws me into one of his cells. If you're half as bright as you think you are, you'll find a way out of here too.
Cersei: Never. I'll never leave my son.
Olenna: What will you do then? You have no support, not anymore. Your brother's gone. The High Sparrow saw to that. The rest of your family have abandoned you. The people despise you. You're surrounded by enemies. thousands of them. You going to kill them all by yourself? You've lost, Cersei. It's the only joy I can find in all this misery.

Bolton: This is your last warning! Yield the castle! You think I won't do it, old man? I sliced your niece's throat from ear to ear and where were you? Running and hiding like a fucking coward! Yield the castle or I cut [Edmure]'s throat.
Blackfish: Go on then. Cut his throat.

Lyanna: I think we've had enough small talk. Why are you here?

Yara: Now since it's my last night ashore for a while, I'm going to go fuck the tits off this one.

• Love 1

I'm surprised Jaime didn't seek medical attention after being verbally cut to ribbons.

Blackfish: Kingslayer. 
Jaime:      Blackfish.
Blackfish: I assume you're here to fulfill the vow you gave my niece. I don't see Sansa and Arya.
Jaime:      I don't have them.
Blackfish: Pity. Do you wish to resume your captivity?
Jaime:      (shakes head)

Jaime:      In the name of King Tommen, I order you to surrender or
Blackfish: Or you'll kill Edmure? My nephew's marked for death no matter what. Hang him and be done with it.

Jaime:      But if you surrender, I'll spare the lives of your men. On my honor.
Blackfish: Your honor? Bargaining with oathbreakers is like building on quicksand.

Blackfish: As long as I'm standing, the war is not over.

Blackfish: We have enough provisions for two years. Do you have two years, Kingslayer?

Jaime:      You clearly have no intention of saving your men's lives. Why did you come treat with me?
Blackfish: Sieges are dull. And I wanted to see you in person, get the measure of you.
Jaime:      Well, now you have.
Blackfish: Aye, now I have. I'm disappointed.

• Love 2

Davos: This war won't be between a few squabbling houses, but between the living and the dead. And make no mistake, milady ... the dead are coming."

Please give Davos more speeches ... Liam Cunningham could make the phone book sound interesting.

• Love 5
(edited)

Arya: You're good at [fixing wounds]. Where did you learn?
Lady Crane: I'm a jealous woman. I've always liked bad men and they've always liked me. They'd come home, wherever home was that night, stinking of some whore's perfume so we'd fight and I'd put a hole in them and then I'd feel terrible so I patched them up. I got good at patching them up.
Arya: And good at putting holes in them.

Varys: You made a pact with fanatics.
Tyrion: I did and it worked.
Varys; If you shaved your beard with a straight razor, you'd say the razor worked. That doesn't mean it won't cut your throat.
Tyrion: Spoken like a man who has never had to shave.

Tyrion: I'm going to miss you.
Varys: I know.

Varys: I'll walk the rest of the way myself. I can't go off on a secret mission in the company of the most famous dwarf in the city.
Tyrion: Varys! The most famous dwarf in the world.

Lancel: Your grace, his holiness the High Septon wishes to speak with you at the Great Sept of Baelor.
Cersei: His holiness the High Septon is welcome to see me here in the Red Keep.
Lancel: Your grace, this is not a request.
Cersei: It is a request, cousin Lancel. You are asking me to something. I'm refusing.

Lancel: Order your man to step aside or there will be violence.
Cersei: I choose violence.

Bronn: Getting a bit old to be a squire, aren't we? Hahaha, Podrick fucking Payne. I thought you'd be dead by now.
Pod: Not yet.
Bronn: Are [Jamie and Brienne] in [the tent]?
Pod: Mmm hmm.
Bronn: You think they're fucking?
Pod: What? No!
Bronn: Why not? I'd fuck her. You'd fuck her, wouldn't you?
Pod: I'm her squire.
Bronn: Oh. Well, he'd fuck her, that's for sure. And she'd fuck him, don't you think? The way she looks at him. The way all women look at him is frankly irritating. I preferred working with the little brother on that account. Come on, you're the one with the magic cock. You must have shown it to her by now.
Pod: She's training me to fight.
Bronn: Is she?
Pod: An hour in the morning, an hour at night every day.
Bronn: Then how come an old c*** like me can still sneak up and murder you?
Pod: That's a different sort of fighting.
Bronn: Now that's the truth, isn't it? You want to learn that sort of fighting?
[Pod nods]
Bronn: All right. Let's start with your footwork. Show me your stance. See how your feet are about a yard apart?
[Pod looks down at his feet. Bronn slaps him]
Bronn: Lesson number one - assume everyone wants to hit you. Cause they do, Pod. Everyone wants to hit a fucking squire.

Jamie: I never thought you'd find her. I just assumed Sansa was dead.
Brienne: Why would you assume that?
Jamie: In my experience, girls like her don't live very long.
Brienne: I don't think you know many girls like her.
Jamie: Well, I'm proud of you. I am. You fulfilled your role to Catelyn Stark against all odds.

Brienne: The Tullys are rebels because they're fighting for their home.
Jamie: Riverrun was granted to the Freys by royal decree.
Brienne: As a reward for betraying Robb Stark and slaughtering his family.
Jamie: Exactly.

Brienne: You're a knight, Ser Jamie. I know there's honor in you. I've seen it myself.
Jamie: I'm a Lannister.

Jamie: Have you ever met the Blackfish?
Brienne: No.
Jamie: He's even more stubborn than you are.

[Brienne holds out Oathkeeper]
Brienne: You gave it me for a purpose. I've achieved that purpose.
Jamie: It's yours. It will always be yours.

Blackfish: We can stand longer than your one-handed friend thinks we can.
Brienne: He's not my friend.
Blackfish: No? Who gave you permission to cross the siege line and enter the castle? Who gave you that sword with the gold lion on the pommel?
Brienne: Ser Jamie kept his word to your niece, Catelyn Stark. He sent me to find Sansa to help her as Catelyn wanted. He gave me this sword to protect her. That is what I have done and I will continue to do until the day I die.

Tyrion: Why don't you drink? Why don't either of you ever drink?
Grey Worm: Unsullied never drink.
Tyrion: Why not?
Grey Worm: Rules.
Tyrion: Who made these rules? Your former masters? Those miserable old shits didn't want you to be human. Have a drink with me. And you? What's your excuse?
Missandei: I have tried wine before. It made me feel funny.
Tyrion: That's how you know it's working. Here's to our queen. Anyone not drinking is disrespecting our queen.

Tyrion: Do you like it?
Grey Worm: Tastes like it has turned.
Tyrion: Yes, yes, fermentation.

Tyrion: Tell a joke!
Missandei: Two translators are on a sinking ship. The first says, "Do you know how to swim?" The second says, "No, but I can shout for help in nineteen languages."
[silence until Tyrion realizes she's finished]
Tyrion: HAHAHA!
Grey Worm: That is the worst joke I ever heard.
Missandei: You don't even know what a joke is.
Grey Worm: I'm soldier all my life. You think I never hear joke?
Tyrion: You lied to us.
Grey Worm: I make joke.
[Missandei laughs]
Missandei: More jokes!
Tyrion: I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass. The madam says-

Brotherhood: Clegane, what the fuck are you doing here?
Hound: Chasing them. You?
Brotherhood: Hanging them.
Hound: Any particular reason?
Brotherhood: They're our men. Or they were. They attacked a nearby sept and murdered the villagers. Why do you want them?
Hound: Same reason. I was helping build it. They killed a friend of mine.
Brotherhood: You've got friends?
Hound: Not anymore. They're mine.
Brotherhood: It's the Brotherhood's good name they've dragged through the dirt.
Hound: Fuck your name. They're mine. I killed you once before, didn't I? I'm happy to do it again.
Brotherhood: You can have one of them.
Hound: Two.
[Brotherhood nods. The Hound approaches with his ax but the Brotherhood stops him]
Brotherhood: No, we're not butchers. We hang them.
Hound: Hanging? All over in an instant. Where's the punishment in that?
Brotherhood: They die.
Hound: We all bloody die, except this one here. Let me gut one of them.
Brotherhood: No.
Hound: Chop off one hand?
Brotherhood: We gave you two of the three out of respect for your loss. That's generous.
Hound: Bunch of nancys. There was a time I would have killed all seven of you just to gut these three.
Brotherhood: You're getting old, Clegane.

Brotherhood: Enjoying yourself?
Hound: I prefer chicken.
Brotherhood: You ought to join us.
Hound: I tried joining. Didn't work out for me.

Hound: Lots of horrible shit in this world gets done for something larger than ourselves.

Hound: The last time you saw me, you wanted to execute me.
Brotherhood: True enough, but the Lord of Light gave you the power to defeat me. Why?
Hound: I beat you because I'm better than you, Beric. I was better than you before you started yammering on about the lord and I'm better than you now.

Arya: You told her to kill me.
Jaquen: Yes, but here you are and there she is.

Jaquen: Finally a girl is no one.
Arya: A girl is Arya Stark of Winterfell and I'm going home.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Brotherhood: Clegane, what the fuck are you doing here?
Hound: Chasing them. You?

I think it was Thoros who said "Clegane, what the f*ck you doing here?"

It was a nice call back to Season 3 after the Hound had been captured by the Brotherhood and taken to the inn.

Hound: Thoros? The f*ck you doing here?
Thoros: Drinking and talking too much. Same as ever.

But I think my favorite quote from the Hound last night's episode was

The Hound: Those are your last words, f*ck you? Come on, you can do better.

I never really thought of the Hound as a life coach, but now my eyes have opened.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Constantinople said:

I never really thought of the Hound as a life coach, but now my eyes have opened.

But if that was long winded Alliser Thorne waiting to die, the Hound would never have let him finish.... 

Tyrion: Do we have a plan?
Dany: I will crucify the masters. I will set their fleets afire, kill every last one of their soldiers, and return their cities to the dirt. That is my plan. You don't approve?

Tyrion: We are here to discuss terms of surrender, not to trade insults.
Yezzan zo Qaggaz: The terms are simple. You and your foreign friends will abandon the great pyrmaid and the city of Mereen. The unsullied you stole from Kraznys mo Nakloz will remain to be sold again to the highest bidder. The translator you stole from Kraznys mo Nakloz will remain to be sold again to the highest bidder. The dragons beneath the great pyramid will be slaughtered.
Dany: We obviously didn't communicate clearly. We're here to discuss your surrender, not mine.

Master: Your reign is over.
Dany: My reign has just begun.

Tyrion: Thank you for the armada. Our queen does love ships.

Jon: You don't have to be here.
Sansa: Yes, I do.

Ramsay: You don't have the men. You don't have the horses. And you don't have Winterfell. Why lead those poor souls into slaughter? There's no need for a battle. Get off your horse and kneel. I'm a man of mercy.
Jon: You're right. There's no need for a battle. Thousands of men don't need to die. Only one of us. Let's end this the old way. You against me.

Sansa: You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well.

Tormund: It's not [Ramsay's] men that worry me. It's his horses. I know what mounted knights can do to us. You and Stannis cut through us like piss through snow.

Tormund: Did you really think that c*** would fight you man to man?
Jon: No, but I wanted to make him angry.

Sansa: We'll never get him back. Rickon is Ned Stark's trueborn son which makes him a greater threat to Ramsay than you, a bastard, or me, a girl.

Sansa: Don't do what [Ramsay] wants you to do!
Jon: That's good advice.
Sansa: You think that's obvious?
Jon: Well, it IS a bit obvious!

Sansa: It's not enough!
Jon: No, it's not enough. It's what we have.

Sansa: If Ramsay wins, I'm not going back there alive. Do you understand me?
Jon: I won't ever let him touch you again. I'll protect you, I promise.
Sansa: No one can protect me. No one can protect anyone.

Tormund: You loved that c*** Stannis and I loved the man he burned.

Tormund: I need a good drink to help me sleep the night before a fight. You want some? I have a jug of sour goat's milk. Stronger than any of that grape water you southern twats like sucking on.
Davos: No thanks. It does sound delicious but I'd better keep a clear head. I can never sleep the night before a battle.
Tormund: So what do you do all night?
Davos: I walk. Think and walk. Think and walk until I'm far enough away from camp that no one can hear me shitting my guts out.
Tormund: Happy shitting!

Jon: Any advice?
Melissander: Don't lose.
Jon: If I do, if I fall, don't bring me back.
Melisandre: I'll have to try.
Jon: I'm ordering you not to bring me back.
Melissandre: I'm not your servant, Jon Snow.
Jon: You're in my camp. I'm the commander.
Melissandre: I serve the Lord of Light.

Melissandre: Maybe you're only needed for this small part of his plan and nothing else. Maybe he brought you here to die again.
Jon: What kind of god would do something like that?
Melissandre: The one we've got.

Tyrion: The last time we saw each other was at Winterfell, yes? You were making jokes about my height, I seem to recall. Everyone who makes a joke about a dwarf's height thinks he's the first person ever to make a joke about a dwarf's height. "The height of nobility." "A man of your stature." "Someone to look up to." You're all making the same five or six jokes.
Theon: It was a long time ago.
Tyrion: It was. And how have things been going for you since then? Not so well, I gather. I can't imagine you would have murdered the Stark boys if things had been going well.
Theon: I didn't murder the Stark boys. But I did things that were just as bad.
Tyrion: Worse?
Yara: And he paid for him.
Tyrion: It doesn't seem like it. He's still alive. It was complicated, I'm sure, growing up at Winterfell, never quite knowing who you were. But then we all live complicated lives, don't we?
Dany: You've brought us a hundred ships from the Iron fleet with men to sail them. In return I expect you want me to support your claim to the Iron Islands?
Theon: Not my claim. Hers.
Dany: What's wrong with you?
Theon: I'm not fit to rule.
Tyrion: We can agree upon that at least.
Dany: Has the Iron Islands ever had a queen before?
Yara: No more than Westeros.
Theon: Our uncle Euron returned home after a long absence. He murdered our father and took the Salt Throne from Yara. He would have murdered us if we'd stayed.
Dany: Lord Tyrion tells me your father was a terrible king.
Yara: You and I have that in common.
Dany: We do. And both murdered by a usurper as well. Will their ships be enough?
Tyrion: With the former masters' fleet, possibly. Barely. There are more than a hundred ships in the Iron fleet.
Theon: There are. And Euron is building more. He's going to offer them to you.
Dany: So why shouldn't I wait for him?
Theon: The Iron fleet isn't all he's bringing. He also wants to give you-
Yara: His big cock, I think he said. Euron's offer is also an offer of marriage, you see. You won't get one without the other.
Dany: And I imagine your offer is free of any marriage demands.
Yara: I never demand, but I'm up for anything really.
Theon: He murdered our father and would have murdered us. He'll murder you as soon as you have what he wants.
Tyrion: The Seven Kingdoms.
Theon: All of them.
Dany: And you don't want the Seven Kingdoms?
Theon: Your ancestors defeated ours and took the Iron Islands. We ask you to give them back.
Dany: And that's all?
Yara: We'd like you to help us murder an uncle or two who don't think a woman's fit to rule.
Dany: Reasonable.
Tyrion: What if everyone starts demanding their independence?
Dany: She's not demanding. She's asking. The others are free to ask as well. Our fathers were evil men, all of us here. They left the world worse than they found it. We're not going to do that. We're going to leave the world better than we found it. You will support my claim as Queen of the Seven Kingdoms and respect the integrity of the Seven Kingdoms. No more reeving, roving, raiding, or raping.
Yara: But that's our way of life.
Dany: No more.
Yara: No more.

Ramsay: You can't kill me. I'm part of you now.
Sansa: Your words will disappear. Your house will disappear. Your name will disappear. All memory of you will disappear.

Ramsay: My hounds will never harm me.
Sansa: You haven't fed them in seven days. You said it yourself.
Ramay: They're loyal beasts.
Sansa: They were. Now they're starving.

• Love 1
(edited)

Jon: I'm not a Stark.
Sansa: You are to me. 

Walder Frey: Edmure's back in his cell. Can't go killing my son by law. Wouldn't be right, give the family a bad name.

Walder: The purpose of fighting is defeating your enemies. I defeated mine. What do you call that? Victory.
Jaime: Yes, you're a great conqueror.

Walder: Fear is a marvelous thing.
Jaime: They don't fear the Freys though. They fear the Lannisters. We gave you the Riverlands to hold the Riverlands. If we have to ride north and take them back for you every time we lose them, why do we need you?

Sansa: Only a fool would trust Littlefinger.

Sansa: Winter is here.
Jon: Well, father always promised, didn't he?

Daario: I'm not angry. I'm full of self-pity. 

Tyrion: I'm terrible at consoling.
Dany: Yes, you really are. 

Lady Olenna: The last time a Tyrell came to Dorne, he was assassinated. A hundred red scorpions, was it?
Ellaria: You have nothing to fear from us, Lady Olenna.
Olenna: You murder your own prince but you expect me to trust you?

Lady Olenna: What is your name again? Barbaro?
Obara: Obara.
Olenna: Obara, you look like an angry little boy. Don't presume to tell me what I need.
Nymeria: Forgive my sister. What she lacks in diplomacy, she-
Olenna: You, shut up, dear. Anything from you?
[Tyene open her mouth]
Olenna: No. Good. Let the grown women speak.

Walder Frey: Where are my damn moron sons? Black Walder and Lothar promised to be here by mid-day.
Arya: They're here, my lord.
Walder: Well, what are they doing? Trimming their c*** hairs? Tell them to come here now.
Arya: But they're already here, my lord.
[Walder look around the room]
Arya: Here, my lord.
[Arya turns the pie before him. Walder peel off the pie crust.]
Arya: They weren't easy to carve, especially Black Walder.
[Arya pulls off her serving girl face]
Arya: My name is Arya Stark. I want you to know that. The last thing you're ever going to see is a Stark smiling down at you as you die.

Lyanna: Your son was butchered at the Red Wedding, Lord Manderly, but you refused the call. You swore allegiance to House Stark, Lord Glover, but in their hour of greatest need, you refused the call. And you, Lord Kerwin, your father was skinned alive by Ramsay Bolton. Still you refused the call. But House Mormont remembers. The North remembers. We know no king but the king in the north whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king from this day until his last day. 
Manderly: Lady Mormont speaks harshly - and truly.

Arya as Walder Frey: You're wondering why I brought you here. After all, we just had a feast. Since when does old Walder give us two feasts in a single fortnight? Well, it's no good being Lord of the Riverlands if you can't celebrate with your family - that's what I say. I've gathered every Frey who means a damn thing so I can tell you my plan for this great house now that winter has come. But first, a toast. No more of that Dornish horse piss. This is the finest arbor gold, proper wine for proper heroes. Stand together. [Kitty reaches for a glass of wine] Not you. I'm not wasting good wine on a damn woman. Maybe I'm not the most pleasant man. I'll admit it. But I'm proud of you lot. You're my family, the men who helped me slaughter the Starks at the Red Wedding. Yes, cheer, brave men, all of you. Butchered a woman pregnant with a baby. Cut the throat of a mother of five. Slaughtered your guests after inviting them into your home. But you didn't slaughter every one of the Starks. No, no, that was your mistake. You should have ripped them all out, root and stem. Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe.
[all the Frey men die, Arya rips off her Walder face and turns to Kitty]
Arya: When people ask you what happened here, tell them the north remembers. Tell them winter came for House Frey.

• Love 1
(edited)

Tormund: Looks like we're the Night's Watch now.

Cersei: I'm Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.
Jaime: Three kingdoms, at best.

Euron: I heard so much talk. The best in the world. No one can stop him. I didn't believe it, to be honest. But I must say when you rushed through the breach and started cutting people down it was glorious. Like a dance.
Jaime: The people I was cutting down were your own kin.
Euron: The place was getting crowded. I enjoyed watching it. 

Euron: So here I am, with a thousand ships and two good hands.

Cersei: You're not trustworthy. You've broken promises to allies before and murdered them at the nearest opportunity. You murdered your own brother.
Euron: You should try it. Feels wonderful. 

Tormund: You're a lucky man.

Littlefucker: What do you want that you do not have?
Sansa: At the moment? Peace and quiet.

Thoros: For a big, hard man, you scare easy.
Sandor: I'll tell you what doesn't scare me. Bald c********** like you. You think you're fooling anyone with that top knot? Bald c***. 

Thoros: What do you see?
Sandor: Logs burning. 

Edited by Lady S.
  • Love 1

Tyrion: The bastard of Winterfell.
Jon: The dwarf of Casterly Rock.

Tyrion: And Sansa - I hear she's alive and well.
Jon: She is.
Tyrion: Does she miss me terribly?
Jon:...
Tyrion: A sham marriage. And unconsummated.
Jon: I didn't ask.
Tyrion: Well it was. Wasn't. Anyway, she's much smarter than she lets on.
Jon: She's starting to let on.
Tyrion: Good. At some point I want to hear how a Night's Watch became King of the North.
Jon: As long as you tell me how a Lannister became Hand to Daenerys Targaryen.
Tyrion: A long and bloody tale. To be honest, I was drunk for most of it.
Jon: My bannermen think I'm a fool for coming here.
Tyrion: Of course they do. If I was your hand, I would have advised against it. General rule of thumb - Stark men don't fare well when they travel south.
Jon: True. But I'm not a Stark.
[dragons fly by, Jon and Davos hit the deck]
Tyrion: I'd say you get used to them, but you never really do.

Missandei: You stand in the presence of Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, rightful heir to the Iron Throne, rightful queen of the Andals and the first men. protector of the Seven Kingdoms, the mother of dragons, the khaleesi of the great grass sea, the unburnt, the breaker of chains.
Davos: This is Jon Snow. He's King in the North.

Dany: You've traveled all this way to break faith with House Targaryen?
Jon: Break faith? Your father burned my grandfather alive. He burned my uncle alive. He would have burned the Seven Kingdoms.
Dany: My father was an evil man. On behalf of House Targaryen, I ask your forgiveness for the crimes he committed against your family. And I ask you not to judge a daughter by the sins of her father.

Jon: You're right. You're not guilty of your father's crimes, and I'm not beholden to my ancestors' vows.

Euron: If you have any advice, I'd love to hear it when we have an hour or two to speak as brothers.
Jaime: Advice?
Euron: Does [Cersei] like it gentle? Or rough? A finger in the bum?

[knock at the door]
Jaime: What are you doing? No one can see us like this.
Cersei: I am the queen of the Seven Kingdoms. I'll do as I please.

Tyrion: I came down here to brood over my failure to predict the Greyjoy attack. You're making it difficult. You look a lot better brooding than I do. You make me feel like I'm failing at brooding over failing.
Jon: I'm a prisoner on this island.
Tyrion: I wouldn't say you're a prisoner on this island. You're free to walk the castle, the beaches, to go wherever you want.
Jon: Except to my ship. They took my ship.
Tyrion: I wouldn't say we took your ship.
Jon: I'm not playing word games with you. The dead are coming for us all.
Tyrion: Why don't you figure out what to do about my missing fleet and murdered allies and I'll figure out what to do about your walking dead men?

Tyrion: It seems unlikely you became King of the North by giving up that easily.

Tyrion: Children are not their fathers, luckily for all of us.

Tyrion: A wise man once said that you should never believe a thing simply because you want to believe it.
Dany: Which wise man said this?
Tyrion: I don't remember.
Dany: Are you trying to present your own statements as ancient wisdom?
Tyrion: I would never do that - to you.

Tyrion: You must allow them their flights of fancy. It's dreary in the north.

Jon: [Tyrion] enjoys talking.
Dany: We all enjoy what we're good at.

Jorah: I just started feeling better. I assumed it was the rest that did it. And the climate.

Olenna: You took your army, your real army, and went to where they weren't.
Jaime: As Robb Stark did to me at Whispering Woods. There are always lessons in failures.
Olenna: Yes. You must be very wise by now.
Jaime: My father always said I was a slow learner.

Olenna: That was Joffrey's sword, wasn't it? Not that he ever used it. What did he call it?
Jaime: Widow's Wail.
Olenna: He really was a c***, wasn't he?

Olenna: I did unspeakable things to protect my family. Or watched them being done on my orders. I never lost a night's sleep over them. They were necessary. And whatever I imagined necessary for the safety of House Tyrell, I did. But your sister has done things I wasn't capable of imagining. That was my prize mistake - a failure of imagination. She's a monster. You do know that.
Jaime: To you, I'm sure. To others as well.

Olenna: You love [Cersei]. You really do love her. You poor fool. She'll be the end of you.
Jaime: Possibly.
Olenna: If she's driven you this far, it's gone beyond your control.
Jaime: Yes. It has.
Olenna: She's a disease. I regret my role in spreading it. You will too.

Olenna: I'd hate to die like your son, clawing at my neck, foam and bile spilling from my mouth, eyes blood red, skin purple. Must have been horrible for you as a King's Guard, as a father. It was horrible enough for me, a shocking scene, not at all what I intended. You see, I'd never seen the poison work before. Tell Cersei. I want her to know it was me.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Olenna: You took your army, your real army, and went to where they weren't.
Jaime: As Robb Stark did to me at Whispering Woods. There are always lessons in failures.
Olenna: Yes. You must be very wise by now.

Savage. That's one of the best burns on the show in quite some time.

• Love 3