Type keyword(s) to search

Reel to Real: Backstage, Twitter, & All Media Dram-ugh

• Start Topic

Welcome to the Backstage/Twitter/Drama topic. All opinions are welcome here, lovers and haters alike. Please observe the following points in order to keep the conversation civil and productive:

•This topic is about actual content that the actors post on social media. Please remember that the character and the actor are not the same.

•It is open season to snark on them, with the exception of slut-shaming and misogynistic language. "Wow, that dress was inappropriate" is okay; "she looked like a whore" is not.

•Comments about the actor should be confined to their work on Y&R & the actual comments they make. In other words, steer clear of their family lives, religion, weight, etc unless they are specifically speaking to these topics in their comments.

We want you guys to have fun posting here! In that spirit, we'll give some leeway on the points above, but remember PTV's overarching rule: Be civil. That means no yelling, mocking, or attacking other posters. If you see bad behavior, don't engage, report.

I'm going to pin some more language to the top of this topic. This is a spot that gets heated and we're going to limit your posting topics somewhat since things tend to veer off into other categories not appropriate for the topic. So make sure you read it and pay attention.

• Love 1
(edited)

Now that it's been revealed that everyone but David Tom knew that he was going to get fired except David Tom, I think it only exposes the show's BTS nastiness. Ameilia Heinle and Josh Morrow's near campaign-like behavior on twitter celebrating Billy Miller's talent and DT's inability to "replace" him only underscored their disdain for Tom. Apparently, his behavior off-camera was oft-putting to a number of cast members who were happy to see him go.

Score another scalp for the clique.

Edited by BestNShow
  • Love 4

I kept seeing those tweets and photos by Amelia Heinle praising Billy Miller and that interview where she is pining away for him, while David Tom is struggling to establish himself in the role. Talk about cutting the legs out from underneath the poor guy. Then Josh Morrow kept it up on twitter with the same shit.

I had heard that Tom wasn't popular on set, but he really never had a chance. Funny thing, Billy Miller told JFP to go fuck herself twice. David Tom just got fucked by his fellow cast mates.

• Love 3

I didn't like DT as Billy the first time around. I don't think he should have been recast in the role this last time. That said, I think they have been writing things for Billy to show off DT's weaknesses and to poke fun at him. I think they have been doing this so they could easily fire him. Think about it, is the way they have been writing Billy the same since BM left?

And with a nunuBilly appearing any minute now they'll be sure to write the character differently again. For one thing he will be duller, that's for certain. Word on the street is that dull is the new hip. ;D

• Love 2
(edited)

"Billy Abbott is a man.." Deep announcer VoiceOver with a shot of him shirtless and oiled abs in promo commercial.

Ha I think it's a new direction.

So back to backstage stuff is Jessica Collins/Avery still dating Billy Miller/Ex-Billy?

Edited by Petunia13

Yeah Kathy Griffin cut JFP off but I think that guy is presuming to know the reason. The show was over and apparently the producers didn't feel they needed to go overtime for JFP's speech. Plus, JFP had already held court when she accepted the award for Jeanne Cooper's tribute (which was in a new "special" category and seemed sort of bogus to me).

(edited)

Unless Josh Morrow deleted tweets about Billy Miller, I don't think he's "campaigned" for him. I read about three months' worth of JM's tweets, and there were only a couple that referred to BM. One of them was a picture that he RTed. So, again, I'm not seeing a Twitter campaign. But maybe my mileage varies.

*edited because the site hiccuped*

Edited by Capricasix
  • Love 2

Now, that was edgy and hip, and also some funny shit.

The best part was when JFP asked, "Do you want us to go now?".  Kathy Griffin spoke for all of us when she said, "YES, GO!"

• Love 4
(edited)

Kathy Griffin spoke for all of us when she said, "YES, GO!"

KG must be a fan and is as frustrated as the rest of us, lol.   Loved the look on JFP face when KG said "Yes, Go!".  Also the remarks about her f'n dog.  Hilarious.  Not a fan of KG but so glad she shut JFP down. 

Edited by Blueeyes
  • Love 3

It's funny because The Talk had BM, ED, and AH on today and they asked all of them if there's anyone they forgot to thank. I'm pretty sure BM didn't mention Jessica either at the ceremony or on The Talk and several of the hosts seemed to be trying to needle him about it. He wasn't having it.

• Love 1
(edited)

Was it in this thread that someone asked if Jessica Collins and Billy Miller were still dating? From this tweet, it would appear so...https://twitter.com/jessicacollins/status/481223318041657345

It was I who asked!

I think they're a cute couple. They've bben together a while now and she's posted pics of them getting ready for the Emmys before. What is she doing it that pic? Washing his back?

It's funny because The Talk had BM, ED, and AH on today and they asked all of them if there's anyone they forgot to thank. I'm pretty sure BM didn't mention Jessica either at the ceremony or on The Talk and several of the hosts seemed to be trying to needle him about it. He wasn't having it.

Yea in SOD they asked if he had a date to the Emmys and he said "who would have me?" His joke and coyness aren't foolin anyone lol!

Edited by Petunia13

Some happy behind the scenes news Robert Adamson/Noah Newman and his fiancé Linsey Godfrey/Caroline Spencer on B&B had their baby girl last week. With parents that good looking and funny their daughter will be a charmer.

• Love 2
(edited)

Yeah Kathy Griffin cut JFP off but I think that guy is presuming to know the reason. The show was over and apparently the producers didn't feel they needed to go overtime for JFP's speech. Plus, JFP had already held court when she accepted the award for Jeanne Cooper's tribute (which was in a new "special" category and seemed sort of bogus to me).

Actually, the show was running 15 minutes UNDER their allotted time, so there's was time on the clock. However, KG knew that bitch was about to drone on with self-congratulatory trash and pulled the rug out from underneath her. It was THE BEST MOMENT of the entire evening. JFP, you got kicked to the curb and America cheered!

Edited by BestNShow
  • Love 4
Actually, the show was running 15 minutes UNDER their allotted time, so there's was time on the clock. However, KG knew that bitch was about to drone on with self-congratulatory trash and pulled the rug out from underneath her. It was THE BEST MOMENT of the entire evening. JFP, you got kicked to the curb and America cheered!

I was watching the show as it was being broadcast. There was less than 15 minutes left and all the awards had been given out. Time still needed to be allotted for KG to sign off the show and for credits to run. There was no reason to give JFP all that time, especially since she'd already given a speech earlier when she accepted the (bogus, IMO) special award for Jeanne Cooper's tribute. KG was NATAS' "hired help" (although she says she wasn't paid; not sure I believe there wasn't some kind of compensation involved) and would have had no authority just to decide to cut anyone off. The show's producers probably decided it and send KG out to do it. She'd already been trying extra hard to be edgy, what with all the profanity and throwing shade on bona fide daytime stars who didn't happen to be present (not to mention what she said about some who were present...). Stepping to JFP would easily play as more of her schtick (and IMO, it did).

Sure a couple of blogger/reporter types chose to slant the story that KG took it upon herself to be rude to an award recipient because they happen to dislike JFP. I'm no fan of JFP either but I think it's absurd to paint what happened as some kind of heroic moment where KG was carrying the flag for America. I imagine if MM had been standing there about to drone on while the clock was running out and had been cut off, those very same blogger/reporter types would have been calling for KG's head.

• Love 1

JFP could bring back Pattycakes and have play a new alter named Kathy Gryphon!  Who suffers all sorts of humiliations!  The problem being Stacey Haiduk (who I love!) would elevate the material and I'd be cheering for Kathy.

I actually think David Tom has a lot of talent and maybe just didn't fit the show's new version of Billy. I hope he lands something else quickly, just not on GH since that would be jumping out of the frying pan into the deep fryer of crap.  Unless we've been treated to a massive misdirect and he's the new Jason (sure he's too young but trifles like that don't stop the idiots at GH). I would laugh and laugh.

• Love 2

I still don't think JFP was kidding with her pay for this comment.

Totally agree Lamplighter, JFP was pissed and deadly serious with that bullshit treat. BTW, MM had nothing to do with this, why drag him into this just for a cheap shot? Can't we move on from that subject?

• Love 1

Y&R is one of the craziest soaps backstage, especially now that they haven't had proper leadership for years. It's crazy how you have the #1 soap, but they have Sony and CBS fighting for control and the poor Bell family has been out of the mix for ages. Despite the Bell name, Maria Arena Bell was NOT part of the Bell team and not qualified to run the show. I feel like that was their only chance for a Bell to take over again, but it wasn't a fair shot. Maria MAYBE could've worked just as EP or as a staff writer, but she was not qualified as Headwriter AND EP. At this point though, the only thing that could save it is if Ed Scott took over as EP again. As you can see with B&B and his short time at DAYS, he knows how to make a show look like a million bucks, he also knows how to cast. The best thing he did for DAYS was give them the Y&R casting director Lynn Latham hired. Right now we have a lot of "soap wars" casting, which is why nobody clicks with anybody. Marnie Siatta both at DAYS and Y&R seems to cast for the personality of the show and it worked in spades.

Now onto a specific backstage issue, the David Tom situation was really sick. He won an Emmy as Billy and had chemistry with so many people. Yes he didn't have chemistry with Amelia Heinle, but have we forgotten she didn't have chemistry with ANYBODY until Billy Miller. They were trying to recast her, openly, for years. Gina Tognoni is in print saying she was offered the role of Victoria and turned it down! It's rare that somebody is bad enough that it's considered acceptable to openly talk of recasting them, but she was that miscast. I think had the show focused on Billy's relationship with Chelsea and developing him with Jill and Jack and the other Abbott's, he would've been fine. He was a scapegoat when Billy was the LEAST of this shows problems. They're trying to get the viewers to accept a new Kelly (who is miscast herself), a new Phyllis and a new Adam and you throw Billy in on top of that? That is incredibly stupid. Especially since the new Billy is terrible.

Jill Farren Phelps is doing what she typically does with all these recasts and in general too many changes and that is going to backfire after a while.

• Love 7

I don't know... it seems to me like Helen Keller wouldn't have cast David Tom in the part again.  He looked too young.  Physically he was so different than built like a brick shithouse Billy Miller.  The contrast was too stark... I don't care whether he played Katherine Chancellor originally.  

• Love 3

How old does he look? I've heard people say he looked too young, but I really did not see that. Now he did look young next to Amelia, but Victoria is supposed to be older than Billy and Amelia looks old for her age due to the lack of attention given to how she is styled on the show. Her hair alone ages her. Billy should not be played by a guy who looks 45 like he does now. I found Billy Miller and David Tom to look the same age, which is not surprising since they are the same age. Not only that, but even looking at how Miller played the role, he wasn't a mature and put together character anyway. I thought he looked fine in the role and his acting was good.

• Love 4

The nunuBilly isn't any good. He's stilted and forced, plus he looks like he needs to be scrubbed clean. I read that some people now refer to him as MethBilly.

Just another big fail for Jill Von Ferret Face.

• Love 2

The nunuBilly isn't any good. He's stilted and forced, plus he looks like he needs to be scrubbed clean. I read that some people now refer to him as MethBilly.

Thank you! I thought I was all alone in UO-Ville with this viewpoint.

• Love 1
(edited)

Since this is a sorta behind the scenes/gossip thread...wow almost everyone on Y&R looked tragic at the Daytime Emmys. I knock the styling on the show but in real life the cast doesn't really do better when left to their own devices.

And what was up with Hunter King saying Jill Phelps was her second mom? That's an odd statement. She her boss not parent. Not there to support, nurture, and love her. And it's bold like "ha my job is secure I work or mommy," when she know daytime is a revolving door of hiring and firing.

Edited by Petunia13
Jill Farren Phelps is doing what she typically does with all these recasts and in general too many changes and that is going to backfire after a while.

It has been widely reported/commented on (after DT was fired) that him being cast was Angelica McDaniel's decision. Supposedly, Tom's sister Heather was all over AMD to get him back on the show, and the decision was made around JFP.  I don't know about any backstage issues with other members of the cast with him, but he definitely had a problem with JFP, regardless if he was aware of it, because it's just a fact that a megalomaniac doesn't like somebody intruding on their turf, and for a network exec to make casting decisions over the producer's head doesn't go over well. 

Regardless of the DT kerfuffle, hiring Jenkins in the role is on JFP's head.  After watching him for the last couple of weeks, I think he's a FAIL.  He's miscast in the role.  He has none of the playfulness and basic emotional immaturity that the character needs.  BM brought out a playful, tender and almost maternal protectiveness in Victoria.  Victoria made Billy want to be a better man.  With BJ in the role, he just comes across as Jack a few years younger and more in his head.  He's more Don Draper than Billy Abbott.  And am I the only that thought he looked like he would have been more comfortable having sex and sleeping in his tie?

• Love 5

I can't stand Villy anymore, so if Billy miller in the role of Billy Abbott means we are stuck with that pairing, then I hope he stays gone. He never seemed that into the role anyway.

• Love 3

They were both fun - at first. But the longer they tried to protract that so-called romance, the more he looked like somebody opening a fridge door to something rotting in the back (and I was smelling it too).

• Love 1

I never bought into Villy from day one. They seemed forced to me, and Billy Miller appeared to be just walking through the role as time went on and the show kept pushing Villy as some slap-stick romantic duo. As many of you commented during BM's last 2 years on the show, he seemed to be just phoning it in and seemed bored. And it really showed, IMO.

I do feel bad for DT. It's got to be a tough pill to swallow that he was fired from a role he originated! But he really did not fit the role after BM and as hard as he tried, he just wasn't cutting it, especially as a romantic partner for Victoria. DT and AH had NO chemistry.

If that rumour about Angelica McDaniel wanting DT in the role despite misgivings by JFP is true, I can see why JFP pulled the plug on DT's Billy as soon as she could. Rather than change directions with Billy (i.e. pulling him away from the Villy pairing) and changing course with the intended Billy-Victoria-Stitch triangle, she fired DT.  This reminds me of the disgusting treatment Maura West's "Diane" suffered at the hands of EP MAB when CBS (or was it Sony?) forced her hand to hire MW. It seemed obvious to me that MAB got sadistic pleasure out of destroying Diane and gleefully awaited firing MW. I guess EPs really don't like when CBS/Sony brass step on their toes regarding casting choices.

• Love 2
(edited)

I never bought into Villy from day one. They seemed forced to me, and Billy Miller appeared to be just walking through the role as time went on and the show kept pushing Villy as some slap-stick romantic duo. As many of you commented during BM's last 2 years on the show, he seemed to be just phoning it in and seemed bored. And it really showed, IMO.

I do feel bad for DT. It's got to be a tough pill to swallow that he was fired from a role he originated! But he really did not fit the role after BM and as hard as he tried, he just wasn't cutting it, especially as a romantic partner for Victoria. DT and AH had NO chemistry.

If that rumour about Angelica McDaniel wanting DT in the role despite misgivings by JFP is true, I can see why JFP pulled the plug on DT's Billy as soon as she could. Rather than change directions with Billy (i.e. pulling him away from the Villy pairing) and changing course with the intended Billy-Victoria-Stitch triangle, she fired DT. This reminds me of the disgusting treatment Maura West's "Diane" suffered at the hands of EP MAB when CBS (or was it Sony?) forced her hand to hire MW. It seemed obvious to me that MAB got sadistic pleasure out of destroying Diane and gleefully awaited firing MW. I guess EPs really don't like when CBS/Sony brass step on their toes regarding casting choices.

I dunno. Even Billy Miller on a bad day was better than David Tom on a good day. BM's charisma, even when he wasn't into playing the character, was still obvious. His constant mugging pissed me off as a viewer, but he grew on me. And his hungover sad puppy eyes and downward mobility, "woe is me, but I have no one to blame but myself" vibe was palpable. BM played Billy as a man that could continually screw up, yet his lady would take him back time and again, because of his sad eyes, demeanour, and melancholy, plus his not-so-heartfelt "I'll never do it again". BM's Billy projected the vibe of women wanting to nurture him, and believe his line of bullshit, all the while in the back of their brain KNOWING he's a complete fucking mess, but taking him back anyway. DT could not pull this off, and seemingly BJ, even though he's a better fit than DT, cannot either.

I also feel bad for DT, but he was clearly, CLEARLY a horrible choice, and a huge misstep. Yeah, he started in the role, but BM made it his own. It's hard to recreate that with another actor, no matter what the role is. DT was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time, casting wise. I wish him luck in whatever he does past this, but he needs to be honest....his second tenure as Billy Abbott was a disaster. I hope it doesn't curtail other opportunities to work for him. That would be unfortunate and sad. :(

As far as the speculated power struggle between AM and JFP, it wouldn't surprise me. JFP may have been right regarding DT, but she's still an employee, and needs to STFU if her boss gave her an order, whether she likes it or not. JFP may think she's above the hierarchy, but she can (and most likely will) be shown the door if she can't comply.

Edited by canucktvwatcher
  • Love 6

Wow! Really well said, CTVW! I hate cutting into it.

I dunno. Even Billy Miller on a bad day was better than David Tom on a good day. BM's charisma, even when he wasn't into playing the character, was still obvious. 

And his hungover sad puppy eyes and downward mobility, "woe is me, but I have no one to blame but myself" vibe was palpable. BM played Billy as a man that could continually screw up, yet his lady would take him back time and again, because of his sad eyes, demeanour, and melancholy, plus his not-so-heartfelt "I'll never do it again". BM's Billy projected the vibe of women wanting to nurture him, and believe his line of bullshit, all the while in the back of their brain KNOWING he's a complete fucking mess, but taking him back anyway. DT could not pull this off, and seemingly BJ, even though he's a better fit than DT, cannot either.

You caught a lot of the essence of what Billy Miller brought to the character--as an actor, he was thrown a lot of garbage to play at the start, but he really brought something neither David Tom nor current Billy [whom I don't get at all--especially after the orange-glow was applied--make-up people need to look at his skin more closely to work out what to do] have: charm. That unbuyable, indefinable thing that free-tickets all kinds of people in all kinds of relationships.

• Love 3
You caught a lot of the essence of what Billy Miller brought to the character--as an actor, he was thrown a lot of garbage to play at the start, but he really brought something neither David Tom nor current Billy [whom I don't get at all--especially after the orange-glow was applied--make-up people need to look at his skin more closely to work out what to do] have: charm. That unbuyable, indefinable thing that free-tickets all kinds of people in all kinds of relationships.

Billy Abbott is a schlemiel. And Billy Abbott knows it, and BM understood that the essence of Billy is the fact that he knows he's a fuckup, and he's going to do it again and again. He brought a sense of dejected fatalism to the role that made Billy a frustrating and ultimately tragi-comic character.  He's too messed up to invest in but too appealing to cast aside by the people who love him. They keep forgiving him for his messes, but they know he's going to break their hearts over and over again. 

Anyway, the character is flawed enough that it takes a special actor to make him appealing.  BM did that perfectly, DT couldn't, and I don't see any evidence that BJ can do it either unless TPTB are planning on turning Billy away from the classic putz he's been historically. Maybe that's the intent, but if his current actions are any indication, he's still on the same old Billy track.  He's shagging the "widow" of the man he pretty much admitted to Jack that he'd shot and killed, all the while professing to the same widow that he's still in love with his soon-to-be-ex wife and would take her back in a heartbeat. He's on yet another a collision course, but seems hell bound determined  to keep at it.  Unfortunately, BJ just doesn't appeal to me the same way BM would in this situation, because I just feel that he'd be palpably conflicted about the situation, which would make him a little more sympathetic instead of a greedy, manipulative user.

• Love 4

I'm sorry, but BJ Billy looks more to me like he belongs in a cardigan sweater and corduroy slippers than anything else. He is light years away from the effervescent, fun guy who introduced Vicki to pinball arcades. He has no spark. JMO.

• Love 7

I find Billy Miller incredibly overrated but I do admit he was a good Billy when he tried. Problem is, I do think he was very lazy in the role the past couple years and only gave his all when he felt it was an Emmy show. I still maintain that David Tom was fine in the role and to act like recasting Billy (again) is a major concern shows a lack of stability from the top. When you look at how mediocre the actors JFP brought on (nuNoah, NuSummer, NuAbby, Tyler, etc) you expect me to believe the original Billy Abbott had to be thrown to the wolves without even attempting to fine-tune the role for him? It's BS. The show has endless issues and recasting Billy wasn't one of them. He had chemistry with Chelsea and his family and it was enough for them to go forward with the story. Sure you may not be able to continue Villy, but that pairing has BEEN dead. Also, they've got some nerve firing someone for not having chemistry with Amelia Heinle who hasn't had chemistry with ANYONE in 10 years besides Billy Miller. She was living on borrowed time before that pairing and is an absolute disgrace as Victoria. She took what Heather Tom made a leading role and turned it into a joke. One of the biggest mistakes this show has made is not valuing Heather Tom and the character she created.

In other news, Toups from Soap Opera Network mentioned in their ratings thread that she suspects heads will roll soon. I know JFP's contract is up this month and ratings have been dropping each week. The show has hit record lows in some of the key demos for 5 week straight and it's the same for total viewers. I feel like she will stick around because she's good at BSing people, but I can see why people would expect her to be out. It could be that she saves her job by throwing the headwriters under the bus. Anything is possible.

I know it's a fantasy, but I truly feel the only way to save this show is to forget the last 10 years of repeating the same mistakes that killed the ABC soaps and get back to the Bell-style of Y&R. B&B is thriving under a modernized version of this model and there is no reason Y&R couldn't. They just promoted someone to Supervising Producer so my hope is that he replaces Ed Scott (who B&B really no longer needs) and then bring him back to Y&R. If you look at how good the show looked when he left and then how smashing DAYS looked and then the instant change to B&B, he is brilliant. The only sad thing (for us at least) is that he took Bill Bell's protege (Marnie Siatta) to DAYS who has been killing it as their Casting Director for the past few years. Just like when she was at Y&R, you can tell she actually casts for Days of Our Lives and who would work best and not just for soap wars and silly nonsense like that. With Y&R now I see so many actors who may be good, but just don't fit the style of the show.

In general the show need a complete creative overhaul and Ed Scott is the only one who can do it successfully. If they simply bring in another outsider and another outside headwriter we're just going to see a repeat of what's happened before. I know Maria Arena has the Bell last name (by marriage), but she was a fricking script writer and had no business Headwriting after not being involved in over 15 years. I feel like they view that as giving control back to the Bell's, but Maria did more damage than even Lynn Latham.

• Love 6

Not that I necessarily think this is true, but I halfway think the rumors MM will be on GH could happen. I wonder if that is part of the reason TIIC on Y&R are dragging their feet even more it seems if Angelica McDaniel's comments in CBS SID are true.

I wonder if they are afraid of recasting Adam at the same time MM playing either AJ or Jason on GH shows ups on screen. It would be one thing to recast Adam when MM is just a memory but if he is actively working on another show, the competition might make the recast harder to swallow and tank the ratings even more.

The more I see Y&R hedge about an Adam recast all the while showing #ThingAdam makes me think it is more likely MM will show up somewhere and they know this is going to happen so that is why they are holding off on the recast.

I still don't buy it(MM on GH) but this weird slow recast of Adam when they've always said he is coming back and keep him active in the storyline is puzzling. I mean they recast Billy the next day, why so long on Adam?

• Love 1
(edited)

Some happy backstage gossip. Kelly Kruger (former Mac) got engaged to Wyatt from B&B. He proposed to her in a hotel suite balcony with a direct view of the Eiffel Tower while on location. They have lived together a while so I guess it's not surprising. Pretty ring. Congrats to the happy couple.

Now there's a character I'm mad they didn't bring back at least even an episode here or there- Mac (any if her portrayers would do).

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 2
Amelia Heinle who hasn't had chemistry with ANYONE in 10 years besides Billy Miller. She was living on borrowed time before that pairing and is an absolute disgrace as Victoria. She took what Heather Tom made a leading role and turned it into a joke. One of the biggest mistakes this show has made is not valuing Heather Tom and the character she created.

It's so true. AH is a joke. She did some good crying as far as I could tell (I skipped most of Delia's-slaughter-for-Emmy episodes) but she is a weak actress and a weak presence and has zero sex appeal. I see no chemistry with Stitch. The few times ED has been in scenes with him I've seen more heat than all of the sex scenes AH has played put together. 

And now that Vicki is angry with Billy and Chelsea, she's back to whining.

And I agree that BM is overrated (and lazy). But what he had was charm and that went a long way in making up for shit writing. 

• Love 1

didn't MM say back in November that they told him they would bring Adam back in about 6 months? Maybe they're just going for the angst factor and want Chelsea/Billy to really heat up before Adam returns and drops the bomb that Billy shot him and left him for dead? Not that anyone other than JFP is invested in it, but throwing it out there as a possible reason...

EB is understandably happy with Germany's World Cup win. I guess DD congratulated him. EB thanked him and said, "You can take out Nikki tonight. Just remember she's used to the Rolls so don't bring the Prius." Lol

• Love 4