Type keyword(s) to search

Reel to Real: Backstage, Twitter, & All Media Dram-ugh

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, slayer2 said:

I don't quite see how that would impact their real-life relationship. I think more often than not when these couples break up IRL it pertains to what Rena Sofer was saying about actors discovering they're not really in love but their characters are.

Because IMO Brytni Sarpy was an unimpressive actress up until 3 or so months ago when Nate started acting like a jackass with the Chancellor-Winters SL. Before that she was usually a bore & more or less redundant since Mishael Morgan came back. I never really cared if her & Bryton were really in love or not, and I'm not gonna start. Brytni(and Bryton for a while) were boring af to watch either way. And TPTB trying too hard to make her relevant when she first joined did her no favors IMO. Maybe she felt so comfortable as Bryton's girlfriend so she didn't feel the need to put much effort into her acting, I could be wrong but I doubt it. Since they broke up, Elena seems to be more entertaining than ever before. So naturally my theory is that since she's not dating Bryton anymore she actually has to prove to the higher ups that she's an actress capable of playing on a soap opera where "overemoting" is kind of required more often than not. With Josh Griffith's hack writing she can't really rely on him to produce a normal SL that Elena would have a normal reaction to all the time if that's the only place she peaks as an actress. 

I don't really have have much comment or care on Mark Grossman or Courtney Hope as a couple or as individuals other than they act circles around most of the cast. Including and at times especially Brytni. Also, if Sally jumping Nick's bones so soon after being dumped by Adam is gross(I agree) then you don't want to hear about Elena.....😬 

I'll just say she has Sally beat in that department and leave it at that 😂 

Edited by Skarzero
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, boes said:

Huh.  Didn't know most of that and care even less. CH and MG are both doing a terrific job IMO in any case.

Gotta say though, that for someone who doesn't care to know personal details about actors you're pretty informed.

Well I was following all of them until MG and CH started posting their relationship recently so whether I wanted to know or not it was in my feed. It's just a shitty situation and I feel for SC since she has to prop Sally on camera while off-camera MG and CH are now dating, it's just incredibly awkward and I feel for her.

I didn't say I didn't care to know their personal details I said specifically I don't care to know about their romances particularly on-set romances and it certainly seems there should be a clause or NDA for that given how crazy shipper wars can be.

I wish actors wouldn't date multiple co-stars and post about it, it just makes things awkward especially when you take into account that Sally is the current it-girl and Sharon Rosales is a vet character relegated to propping Sally onscreen with her real-life offscreen ex. It's a messy, horrifying situation.

@Artsda I'm not sure that it was officially announced publicly but they were engaged at one point, can't remember if it was in a story or in an interview. My bad regarding the co-star thing, I read it somewhere and assumed it was correct since CD repeatedly dates his costars as well.

I haven't noticed Elena being more or less entertaining, I guess I don't pay much attention to her. I'm happy there's a Black actress or the show whether mixed raced or not but I suppose I've always found her kind of boring so I never really paid attention. I don't think Bryton has enough pull to keep her front and center though but I do think their breakup makes another strong case for them to encourage against cast members dating one another. I know it was convenient during the height of the pandemic (which gave us the Shaddam kiss) but it just seems really messy right now and I can see it getting messier.

I mean you could be the most confident actress and woman in the world but it would still be uncomfortable to have next to no screen time and the only screen time you do have is relegated to talking about how much your ex onscreen love interest who is also your ex in real life is in love with the character that's eating up the show and also played by the woman who is currently dating your ex. Y'all may be good with your exes but that is asking way too much in my opinion. I don't know if JG hates her or what but it sucks and now she has to council JM's Nick onscreen as well? And that's the only screentime Sharon (Case and Rosales) get? This was after talk that erroneously firing Jordi would reunite Shick, (which is what the storyline was pointing to) but instead of that, both Nick and Adam are in a storyline fighting over newbie Sally while Sharon (Rosales and Case) is still stuck in the cafe pouring coffee and gossiping about who her exes are in love with which for neither of them is her even though they both professed that Sharon (Rosales) was the love of their life. JG is one cruel dude, damn, man. I don't care if you're the most well-adjusted woman in the world that's got to be some horrible form of torture.

Edited by slayer2
  • Applause 6
11 hours ago, weathered1 said:

For what it's worth, Jennifer Gareis, Sharon Case's longtime close friend, posted multiple fire emojis on a Halloween video of CH and MG that Courtney posted on her Instagram page. I kinda doubt she would have done that if anyone involved in, or otherwise connected to, the situation were harboring any negative feelings about it. 

As far as I'm concerned, kudos to CH and MG for not letting whatever's going on impact their onscreen chemistry. 

Back to lurk mode I go . . . 

I sure hope that's the case. All I know is that social media is a cruel beast and people on Twitter have tagged Sharon in these posts regarding CH and MG and it's just an unpleasant situation. I feel for her.

Edited by slayer2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, slayer2 said:

Well I was following all of them until MG and CH started posting their relationship recently so whether I wanted to know or not it was in my feed. It's just a shitty situation and I feel for SC since she has to prop Sally on camera while off-camera MG and CH are now dating, it's just incredibly awkward and I feel for her.

I didn't say I didn't care to know their personal details I said specifically I don't care to know about their romances particularly on-set romances and it certainly seems there should be a clause or NDA for that given how crazy shipper wars can be.

I wish actors wouldn't date multiple co-stars and post about it, it just makes things awkward especially when you take into account that Sally is the current it-girl and Sharon Rosales is a vet character relegated to propping Sally onscreen with her real-life offscreen ex. It's a messy, horrifying situation.

@Artsda I'm not sure that it was officially announced publicly but they were engaged at one point, can't remember if it was in a story or in an interview. My bad regarding the co-star thing, I read it somewhere and assumed it was correct since CD repeatedly dates his costars as well.

I haven't noticed Elena being more or less entertaining, I guess I don't pay much attention to her. I'm happy there's a Black actress or the show whether mixed raced or not but I suppose I've always found her kind of boring so I never really paid attention. I don't think Bryton has enough pull to keep her front and center though but I do think their breakup makes another strong case for them to encourage against cast members dating one another. I know it was convenient during the height of the pandemic (which gave us the Shaddam kiss) but it just seems really messy right now and I can see it getting messier.

I mean you could be the most confident actress and woman in the world but it would still be uncomfortable to have next to no screen time and the only screen time you do have is relegated to talking about how much your ex onscreen love interest who is also your ex in real life is in love with the character that's eating up the show and also played by the woman who is currently dating your ex. Y'all may be good with your exes but that is asking way too much in my opinion. I don't know if JG hates her or what but it sucks and now she has to council JM's Nick onscreen as well? And that's the only screentime Sharon (Case and Rosales) get? This was after talk that erroneously firing Jordi would reunite Shick, (which is what the storyline was pointing to) but instead of that, both Nick and Adam are in a storyline fighting over newbie Sally while Sharon (Rosales and Case) is still stuck in the cafe pouring coffee and gossiping about who her exes are in love with which for neither of them is her even though they both professed that Sharon (Rosales) was the love of their life. JG is one cruel dude, damn, man. I don't care if you're the most well-adjusted woman in the world that's got to be some horrible form of torture.

Who is CD?

• Love 1

While SC may not be thrilled with her storyline (lack thereof), I’m assuming she’s getting paid just the same as ever, so not really seeing the hardship there.  As for her ex moving on with a co-star, they are all adults and presumably professional, so while I get break-ups suck, regardless of the reasons why (and for all we know, she broke up with him and has moved on herself), those are the risks one takes when choosing to date a co-worker in any workplace, but especially a co- star situation. SC knew the score when she and MG chose to have a relationship as did he. That it didn’t work out might have given them pause before entering into another such relationship, but again, they are consenting adults and so long as cheating wasn’t involved, then MG had/has every right to move on with whomever he chose, in this case, CH,  as did/does SC. 

• Love 9

Somebody PM me when it turns out any of the parties are cheating with Richard Simmons or the ghost of Ida Lupino.  Otherwise, "not caring" is several notches higher than I have in that particular interest.

I've got even less interest in having fainting spells or needing smelling salts when people I don't know maybe/possibly/probably not/ door don't do things or date people or even marry people outside of said Show or storyline.  

If Sharon Case and any other parties mentioned can't deal by this time in her life, then she's got more problems than her character does.  And if MG is really all that, then hell, have USPS issue a commemorative stamp.

CH, IMHO, deserves a Forever stamp, and NOW.

Edited by boes
  • Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3
On 11/8/2022 at 6:06 PM, CountryGirl said:

While SC may not be thrilled with her storyline (lack thereof), I’m assuming she’s getting paid just the same as ever, so not really seeing the hardship there.  As for her ex moving on with a co-star, they are all adults and presumably professional, so while I get break-ups suck, regardless of the reasons why (and for all we know, she broke up with him and has moved on herself), those are the risks one takes when choosing to date a co-worker in any workplace, but especially a co- star situation. SC knew the score when she and MG chose to have a relationship as did he. That it didn’t work out might have given them pause before entering into another such relationship, but again, they are consenting adults and so long as cheating wasn’t involved, then MG had/has every right to move on with whomever he chose, in this case, CH,  as did/does SC. 

At this point in life, they should know about Ye Olde "Don't Shit Where You Eat" mantra.

• Wink 2
  • LOL 4
On 11/8/2022 at 9:06 PM, CountryGirl said:

However none of these things make it any less difficult or awkward when the hack headwriter has you pimping their on-screen relationship and that's literally the only thing your character gets to do, I wouldn't classify that as a known risk.

If CH and MG are going to date each other they can do that however stupid it is given the work context but for JG to have the entirety if SC's screen time propping CH's character whether CH is dating MG or not is ludicrous and disrespectful. SC deserves a storyline beyond gossiping about her former onscreen character's love interests. The fact that they threw JM's Nick into the story just makes it even more ageist than it already was.

I can also speak as a former actor and current musician and can pretty much guarantee that no one gets in the performance side of things for the money, it wouldn't be worth it, so while it's great to have a job in this economy it's not so great when your job is your passion and you rarely get to do it, not to mention someone like SC is probably locked in a contract.

Also, some of these shows pay per episode so if you're not getting episodes as a veteran not only are you not getting to practice your craft you're also getting less pay.

Edited by slayer2
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, slayer2 said:

However none of these things make it any less difficult or awkward when the hack headwriter has you pimping their on-screen relationship and that's literally the only thing your character gets to do, I wouldn't classify that as a known risk.

If CH and MG are going to date each other they can do that however stupid it is given the work context but for JG to have the entirety if SC's screen time propping CH's character whether CH is dating MG or not is ludicrous and disrespectful. SC deserves a storyline beyond gossiping about her former onscreen character's love interests. The fact that they threw JM's Nick into the story just makes it even more ageist than it already was.

I can also speak as a former actor and current musician and can pretty much guarantee that no one gets in the performance side of things for the money, it wouldn't be worth it, so while it's great to have a job in this economy it's not so great when your job is your passion and you rarely get to do it, not to mention someone like SC is probably locked in a contract.

Also, some of these shows pay per episode so if you're not getting episodes as a veteran not only are you not getting to practice your craft you're also getting less pay.

Well now Sharon is busy propping Chelsea and ButtBiscuit so there's that.  Otherwise it's all a guessing game and projection.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, boes said:

Well now Sharon is busy propping Chelsea and ButtBiscuit so there's that.  Otherwise it's all a guessing game and projection.

I think SC has been a human prop for a very long time. I think the last truly frontburner storyline she had was when Sharon had breast cancer. Since then, she has mostly been relegated to literally pouring coffee and being there as a talk-to vessel for others to pour (see what I did there?) their problems. Even Rey’s death and the aftermath afforded her minimal scenes and poor Jordi didn’t even warrant an on-screen death. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
On 11/12/2022 at 6:41 PM, boes said:

It's not a guessing game to say it's awkward, that's just human emotion. Being an actor doesn't turn off your feelings, it's a weird situation. It is a guessing game to say if it's going to get weirder and my guess is it is.   Check this situation back in a year and it's going to be very messy you can quote me on that.

23 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I think SC has been a human prop for a very long time. I think the last truly frontburner storyline she had was when Sharon had breast cancer. Since then, she has mostly been relegated to literally pouring coffee and being there as a talk-to vessel for others to pour (see what I did there?) their problems. Even Rey’s death and the aftermath afforded her minimal scenes and poor Jordi didn’t even warrant an on-screen death. 

I'm so angry about that for both actors and so enraged at how JG treats BIPOC characters. Jordi deserved so much better. I had an online friend that just loved Shey, the treatment was as disrespectful as could be.

On 11/12/2022 at 11:38 AM, Stpauliegirl said:

I guess her pilot didn’t get picked up. I’m sure she makes more money for less work doing Hallmark movies vs. working on a Soap.

That's exciting for her. That detective film looks cute and Hallmark can be very lucrative for former soap actors (I think Alison Sweeney did something similar).

1 hour ago, Angeleyes said:

Hallmark has been recruiting more “stars” for their channel with multi-picture deals because the GAC channel lured away some of their regulars. Hopefully Hunter King can be successful there. 

Oh that's cool! What's the GAC channel?

GAC used to be Great American Country and they competed with CMT for country music. Now they’ve rebranded themselves and seem to be going for the viewers who feel Hallmark has become “too progressive”. Off the top of my head I can’t recall what GAC stands for now. I just know they plan to produce a lot of Christmas content. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

Hallmark has been recruiting more “stars” for their channel with multi-picture deals because the GAC channel lured away some of their regulars. Hopefully Hunter King can be successful there. 

Just as long as she never, ever, EVER returns to Genoa City.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

GAC used to be Great American Country and they competed with CMT for country music. Now they’ve rebranded themselves and seem to be going for the viewers who feel Hallmark has become “too progressive”. Off the top of my head I can’t recall what GAC stands for now. I just know they plan to produce a lot of Christmas content. 

Wow, well glad to hear she had a deal with Hallmark then. GAC sound horrifying. Thanks for the info!

2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Can Hunter take nuSummer with her? And Pouf?

Who is Pouf? BTW still pissed that Supergirl got canned, I was so looking forward to seeing Sasha Calle in the film and was hoping to see her spread her proverbial wings as Kara-El. It seems only the female run movies are being axed by DC. Lovely. 😒

• Sad 2
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, slayer2 said:

Wow, well glad to hear she had a deal with Hallmark then. GAC sound horrifying. Thanks for the info!

Who is Pouf? BTW still pissed that Supergirl got canned, I was so looking forward to seeing Sasha Calle in the film and was hoping to see her spread her proverbial wings as Kara-El. It seems only the female run movies are being axed by DC. Lovely. 😒

I’m sad for Sasha as well. Maybe they will bring her character on for one of the Superman movies. You are correct about female led projects because the TV show Star Girl also got canned. Hopefully Sasha can find another leading role project elsewhere if it never works out as Supergirl. 

• Sad 2
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, slayer2 said:

Pouf is Kyle. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

I saw a commercial for the CW show All American and noticed the actor who plays Stitch on Y&R. IMDb says he has appeared on at least 11 episodes of the show. 

I like it when actors who were sidelined on this show succeed elsewhere. Wishing him the best. I wish SC would leave so I could root for her elsewhere. I'd love to see her in a Murder She Wrote type show like Victoria Rowell. Hell I'd love to see them team up again. I'll never forget SC's loyalty to VR amidst all the abuse and racism.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 3

I saw Lyndsy Fonseca (formerly Colleen) in a Hallmark Christmas movie this week (if not for the name would not have recognized her - I think she has lost weight.)

In past years I recall seeing "wooden Nate" (Brooks Darnell) - still wooden and MCE aka Chelsea also in one.

Do not judge - Hallmark movies are slightly less snooze worthy than Y&R right now

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

I saw someone mention on Twitter that apparently people are harassing the  IG account of the kid who plays Harrison that the parents probably made. Apparently those doing it are doing so because they don't like his long hair.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 8
3 hours ago, Jaded said:

I saw someone mention on Twitter that apparently people are harassing the  IG account of the kid who plays Harrison that the parents probably made. Apparently those doing it are doing so because they don't like his long hair.

Man, I hate this fandom. I can't stand bullies and so many actors, irrespective of how young they are, get countless bullying and harrassment from really miserable people. If you're on an actor's instagram account mocking them or harassing them it's time to get some therapy and focus on your own life. That poor kid, at least his parents maintain it and not him. Hopefully he never sees it.

Edited by slayer2
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2

Looking back I've noticed a pattern recently of Y and R breaking up characters on the show when they see they're together in IRL. For that reason I don't think we're ever getting Sally and Adam back.

When Sharon and Mark were together the show didn't technically know until covid when they told them and they used it for the dream kiss and real kiss between them, they did the same for Elena and Devon cheating together but you'll notice they hurriedly married Sharon off to Rey and never went romantic with Sharon and Adam again and they imploded Elena and Devon's relationship and had him go with Amanda even though there's a pretty big following for Elena/Devon and there's a pretty big following for Sharon and Adam certainly bigger than Amanda/Devon or Sharon/Rey but they used the fact that they had relationships to finally allow actors to touch each other and have some version of romance since they knew people were longing for that in the pandemic.

Then you have Adam and Sally and a clear case of strong chemistry and there are certainly more  Adam and Sally shippers than Nick and Sally and this is in fact turning quite a few viewers (myself included) against Nick however they are still pressing ahead. I smell a rat. The break up came out of nowhere for Adam and Sally and was out of character with their increasing honesty and trust with each other not to mention Nick and Adam's growing closeness.

It looks to me like TPTB found out about Mark and Courtney's relationship and ended their onscreen romance and when JM came to them whining and complaining it was much like when Sarah Brown said she wanted to work with Maurice Benard. They had plans for Carly and Jason but both her and Maurice said they wanted to work together. All this to say, sadly I don't think we're getting Adam and Sally back but at least this explains the ludicrous out of the blue on-screen breakup and terrible character development between Adam and Nick (and Sally frankly because she really hopped into bed with Nick quickly).

Edited by slayer2
  • Useful 5

I used to like the character of Sharon and her acting abilities. It’s been so long since then that I really can’t remember when I enjoyed any of her scenes. Her face is so frozen and her voice is so monotone that I cannot care at all about her anymore. If TPTB sent her away, I wouldn’t miss her.

• Sad 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 11/14/2022 at 3:49 PM, boes said:

Just as long as she never, ever, EVER returns to Genoa City.  

She can come in a van long enough to take numunununuSummer away from town.

And find room in the van for NateNateNateyNate and Kyle. 

It’s bad when I didn’t include MS in that van pickup. Those three above are more terrible than MS on my annoyance scale at the moment. I think she has been mentoring them on how to have annoying mannerisms.

• LOL 2
On 11/29/2022 at 8:51 AM, stewedsquash said:

I don’t see Josh Morrow as being the kind of guy who goes and whines for a story. I like him and like him as Nick. I love him in Sally’s orbit. 

Neither did I but it's exactly what he did. DuckDuckGoose it it's out there. I'm not a fan of him in Sally's orbit, personally.  I think he should be with his contempeories it's weird to see him shoehorned into the storyline with his daughter's rival.

"I thought that our show needed another love triangle"

It really didn't, man and if it did, certainly not another woman between the Newman brothers but then again he likes it when they're at each other throats but just hates it when Nick fights with Daddy. Okay, sure 3Deep, whatever.

Edited by slayer2
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Josh also pushed for Nick to get with Phyllis after Cassie’s death and credits that pairing with “changing his career.”

*Deep sigh* Don't worry, I have more wine.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Okay, he pitched a story line twice that worked/works (for me, not for everyone). The whining part was hyperbole. I wish it weren't a sibling triangle but Joshua has good instincts on what works in regards to chemistry with characters. 

• Love 1

From the linked article:

“Joshua asserted that such stories work the best when they are messy and complicated….  “I don’t for one second believe that Nick and Sally have this incredible love story ahead of them,” he admitted. He believes, it is rather visible, the great connection Sally and Adam”

I can’t hate on Josh for this.  Love triangles can be messy and interesting.   I do wish there wasn’t a sibling angle because IRL that’s pretty skeevy. But in Genoa City, who hasn’t slept with their ex’s sibling, or kid’s ex, or parent’s ex?  Plus, even Josh is Team Sally/Adam   

• Like 4
14 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

Okay, he pitched a story line twice that worked/works (for me, not for everyone). The whining part was hyperbole. I wish it weren't a sibling triangle but Joshua has good instincts on what works in regards to chemistry with characters. 

No, the description of whining wasn't hyperbolic. Apparently he was unhappy with the amount of screen time he was getting which is why Nick is back at Newman again, all this information is out there on twitter, and the soap rags and message boards. Which is one of the reason the Adam/Sally fans are so upset. We didn't ask for this, we just wanted our couple but JM did. The bulk of the fandom has been clear that Adam and Nick sharing women is gross and most people didn't want to see that again.

I also take umbrage with the fact that he now basically has MG's storyline. He's back working at Newman with more scenes with EB and with CH as a leading lady while MG now has no leading lady and no corporate storyline at Jabot and next to no scenes with EB.

It's basically the "everyone hates Adam" show again and it really hasn't been a triangle at all so much as Nick and Sally banging each other in the exact same places Sally hooked up with Adam while Adam runs all over town groveling, looking like a fool and castigating himself as Nick and Sally and the rest of the town find new and exciting ways to tell Adam that he's a toxic POS who "broke Sally's heart" and RUiNEd HeR LiFE.

The drivel they've shown is not a soap opera triangle to me and that's not making the decision for Sally "as hard as possible" that's purposefully trying to stack the deck in Nick's favour, humiliating and denigrating the character of Adam and JM using his tenure to get what he wants. It's a dick move. Plenty of tenured staff are being outright ignored right now (with far more tenure than him).

Sharon Case has been on the show just as long and you didn't see her knocking on the HW door saying she wanted more screen time and  back in a triangle with Rey and Adam or Nick and Adam or whomever. Nor do you see her going on record to say that working with Don Diamont refreshed her career and was the most exciting thing she'd done in a while (even though IMO she had a lot more chemistry with him than Nick). Now I and many many others, have lost a favourite couple in Adam and Sally because JM can't sit on his hands for five seconds and like a child watching other kids play with a toy he wanted, hecouldn't stand to be out of the limelight for a little while as some else got some attention for a change. 

Edited by slayer2
  • Fire 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, VanillaBeanne said:

From the linked article:

“Joshua asserted that such stories work the best when they are messy and complicated….  “I don’t for one second believe that Nick and Sally have this incredible love story ahead of them,” he admitted. He believes, it is rather visible, the great connection Sally and Adam”

I can’t hate on Josh for this.  Love triangles can be messy and interesting.   I do wish there wasn’t a sibling angle because IRL that’s pretty skeevy. But in Genoa City, who hasn’t slept with their ex’s sibling, or kid’s ex, or parent’s ex?  Plus, even Josh is Team Sally/Adam   

I can, because it's at the expense of storytelling. There was no logical reason for Nick to do that to Adam after they were rebuilding their relationship and there's literally no explanation for it. Nick just goes back to trashing Adam as if the past year never happened. A skeevy sex triangle (where Adam is not really having sex) between two brothers (blegh) and a newcomer isn't what I wanted to see anyway nevermind Nick's horrific treatment of Adam in this plot line. That's the worst part of this and JM handwaves that by basically saying that he likes when they're at odds and fighting. Nevermind common sense or character development. That just gives ego to me and I don't like it. It's the part I hate most about this plot line and JM clearly didn't give it a single thought.

Edited by slayer2
*their* not *there*
  • Fire 4
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, VanillaBeanne said:

From the linked article:

Yeah those are the angles ( yours and JM)  that I am using when I watch also.  I think all three of these are doing a great job in this triangle. Nick and Adam are the best pairing as brothers right now with these two actors. And Sally has chemistry with everyone to me. I don’t do “shipping” so it doesn’t bother me that there is trouble. 
Joshua to me was smart to request something besides just showing up in random scenes. Anyone remember Paul? He just disappeared and that is what I think would have happened to Nick eventually. 

Edited by stewedsquash
Added the angles
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

Yeah those are the angles that I am using when I watch also.  I think all three of these are doing a great job in this triangle. Nick and Adam are the best pairing as brothers right now with these two actors. And Sally has chemistry with everyone to me. I don’t do “shipping” so it doesn’t bother me that there is trouble. 
Joshua to me was smart to request something besides just showing up in random scenes. Anyone remember Paul? He just disappeared and that is what I think would have happened to Nick eventually. 

Doug Davidson is a MAGA so Paul disappeared for a reason. It's highly unlikely they'd do the same thing to JM who plays Victor and Nikki's (arguably the most popular couple on the show if not the longest) son. DD is out for the same reasons the former Chase was, he is an awful person.

• Sad 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I just looked more closely at DD's Twitter likes and well.....😬

I also saw where people had asked if he was in talks with Y&R to return to which he replied that it was news to him.

• Sad 2
  • Useful 1
30 minutes ago, Jaded said:

I just looked more closely at DD's Twitter likes and well.....😬

I also saw where people had asked if he was in talks with Y&R to return to which he replied that it was news to him.

Yeah, it is not cute at all. Twitter is the home of horrible things you wish you didn't know about actors.

1 hour ago, stewedsquash said:

He can certainly say whatever he wants to say about it, it doesn't change his awful personality nor negate his bigotry. MAGAs, like their very racist leader, are certainly known for saying A LOT of things.

Edited by slayer2
  • Sad 2