Type keyword(s) to search

Reel to Real: Backstage, Twitter, & All Media Dram-ugh

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, spinxella said:

yk336h.jpg

Why does he have his finger in his ear? I cannot warm up to this actor or this portrayal of Adam. It seems like I’m always looking at his forehead and the top of his eyebrows but never his actual eyes.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

Interesting what JG says about lapsed viewers. If you left because this no longer looked like your show, come on back.

I wrote that in multiple ways in that questionnaire: That this was just a new show and the characters, namely Phyllis and Billy and their romcom horse shit, bore no resemblance to what I watched for decades. They just had the same names.

I do think a lot of people had this complaint. 

And really the biggest shift has been it's no longer the Gina Tognoni Hour. Kyle continues to matter. Lola is around and Rey too. Their mom is coming soon. 

The number one "new" thing to go was blonde backflipping Billy-obsessed Phyllis.

And this makes me laugh.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, PatsyandEddie said:

So when PhyllAss is found,  will it be The Staff? 

I’ll need advance notice. 

I have to assume so, but the Staff is still appearing on GH, so not sure.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Just read on the GH site that

Spoiler

the Staff is finished this week on GH.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

Stocking up on Xanax?

maui wowee.

Just now, bannana said:

Just read on the GH site that

Hide contents

the Staff is finished this week on GH.

wonder if there will be another hashtag party.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

I believe it WILL be The Staff.

I was checking Sharon Case's IG account and found this, posted three days ago......GT's last day of filming, and it looks to be in the panic room with the mattress on the floor.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
58 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

GT's last day of filming, and it looks to be in the panic room with the mattress on the floor.

And she's wearing the same dress.  What does SC mean by "My Phyllis"?  Does she hate the Staff as much as we do?

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Stocking up on Xanax?

💊

I just wanted for once to use the pill emoji.

I cannot decide who I loathe more:  

1. The Staff
  2. MCE

Oh yeah, I can.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, bannana said:

And she's wearing the same dress.  What does SC mean by "My Phyllis"?  Does she hate the Staff as much as we do?

SC reposted, so that was GT saying "My Phyllis".  But that doesn't negate your theory! 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

SC reposted, so that was GT saying "My Phyllis".  But that doesn't negate your theory! 

Thanks, @Snaporaz.  I did miss that.

Plus, I don't do IG, so I missed that repost hashtag.  Good to know.

However, if SC reposted it....hmmmm?

Edited by bannana
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, bannana said:

Thanks, @Snaporaz.  I did miss that.

Plus, I don't do IG, so I missed that repost hashtag.  Good to know.

However, if SC reposted it....hmmmm?

Yes, it was a repost.  Sharon Case had posted something to GT about seeing her in NYC.  I'm guessing that's why GT said "see you soon".  Seems like she and GT were close?

Here's what SC posted to GT:

Decades ago I knew you only from watching you on Daytime. You were always one of the “Queens” back then when I was just trying to make make my way into this genre.
We met once briefly at Radio City and you were always “the one to try to beat” at the Emmys!
Well, you always took the trophy and rightly so...even to this day! When I learned that I’d be working with you on YR I was...🙀! This became a lovely friendship and working relationship of my tenure at YR!! You touched my soul...you respect others and your craft, you are a complex artist and I learned so much from you.
I don’t know how to say goodbye. I can only reverently say, Bravo!! Sharon

• Love 12

What am I missing? Gina is two years younger than Sharon, and they both appear to have started in soaps around the same time. So how was GT a 'queen' and someone SC looked up to/admired?

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Just even seeing her in @spinxella's post, I am so repulsed.  The Staff is the worst actress, and has infected GH for some time, and now here she is back to infect Y and R.  I did not like GT's version of Phyllis, but that is nothing compared to what the Staff will do.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

For me, looking at those pics, it’s almost like MS never left, lol. GT was never Phyllis for me; it was as if she was playing someone completely different the entire time.

The Staff has taken her OTT acting tics to a new level while on GH.  Since Y and R sought her out, she will be completely OTT in her new/old role.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
21 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

For me, looking at those pics, it’s almost like MS never left, lol. GT was never Phyllis for me; it was as if she was playing someone completely different the entire time.

Which was an absolute blessing.

GT was pretty awful, but MS takes "awful" and puts it in orbit around the sun.

• LOL 1
  • Love 20
59 minutes ago, boes said:

Which was an absolute blessing.

GT was pretty awful, but MS takes "awful" and puts it in orbit around the sun.

I’m not even really comparing the actresses’ abilities, though. I’m merely talking about how Phyllis as a character was intended to be. I’ve despised the character from the beginning, so I don’t care, regardless.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, bc1795 said:

from the picture, I guess Adam is moving in with Nate? 

Yeah why are Adam and Phyllis in Nate's penthouse?

And is Phyllis sitting behind a desk at DH?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Spotted: Marla Adams guest-starring in an episode of Baywatch! I was at the community centre this afternoon walking on the treadmill; one of the TVs was tuned to an entertainment channel (E!, for Canadians), and there she was, playing the mother of one of the lead characters. Other guest stars were Jason Brooks (DOOL) and Tuc Watkins (who I think was on OLTL).

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

If they can fire GT to bring the Staph, they can certainly oust JT to bring back BM.  The question is would he want to come back.

It would be hard to picture BM as Billy having slept with Dummer and frankly having even deigned to be in the same room as Phyllis.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 17

I much prefer BM as Billy Abbott then JT. It will be interesting to see if any of it’s true. I do agree if Y&R can fire GT & lure back MS then they wouldn’t even blink by sending JT out to pasture. That’s why it’s called Show BUSINESS folks. 

• Love 14
15 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I much prefer BM as Billy Abbott then JT. It will be interesting to see if any of it’s true. I do agree if Y&R can fire GT & lure back MS then they wouldn’t even blink by sending JT out to pasture. That’s why it’s called Show BUSINESS folks. 

Still though, I don't think even BM could sell Billy humping Dumber. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
(edited)

Many saw this coming just look at the factors:

BM looks very unhappy at GH and they aren’t using him

Villy 4.0 is flopping

Billy hasn’t been doing very much lately than be in the background of Victoria

JT sucks to me as Billy Abbott 

And look at what happened to GT 

Edited by avocadohead
  • Love 13