Type keyword(s) to search

Reel to Real: Backstage, Twitter, & All Media Dram-ugh

• Start Topic

(edited)

I don't know who this Sherri person is but IMO unless she's related to or otherwise being compensated by GT, she's not only drunk the koolaid, she's tied off so she can mainline that sh!t. Please, Bogart and Bacall JT and GT are not. They're two relatively minor soap opera actors who would've moved on to bigger and better things if the world hadn't yawned in their general direction.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
needed to put some respek on Ms Bacall's name
  • LOL 8
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, miamama said:

Gina’s obsession with JT and their so-called magic onscreen is so fucking weird.

It’s interesting to me that these same people who claim they’re so dedicated to their “craft” had such a one-track mind that it actually very likely resulted in one of them being fired, lol. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
6 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

It’s interesting to me that these same people who claim they’re so dedicated to their “craft” had such a one-track mind that it actually very likely resulted in one of them being fired, lol. 

Since JT came on show Gina has been obsessed with being paired romantically with him. She was the show’s central heroine, in multiple front burner storylines, at one point running Jabot in a pairing with JM AND in every single story but she still kept pushing for Philly on social media like a stan.

Mal left and STILL she continued with the begging/retweeting Philly stans. She’s fired and seeks out that OTT silly stan wish for a pairing with JT??? Seriously?

Something is very off about this woman’s behaviour. I mean she’s married. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
(edited)

Something is very off about this woman’s behaviour. I mean she’s married.  

JT is too, isn't he? Meh, don't want to make any undue insinuations about their marriages but surely he sees how her obsessive behavior cost her her job. I don't understand why he's still supporting the idea of them as some new TV supercouple. It's delusional, no? (Plus, the spumors  are still hot that BM will be brought back to YR as soon as he's available. That can't be comforting for JT to know.)

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 3
  • Love 20
10 hours ago, miamama said:

Gina’s obsession with JT and their so-called magic onscreen is so fucking weird.

I'm thinking that this is some *campaign* to get both of them to land on GH.

59 minutes ago, Capricasix said:

Did he delete the tweets?

I haven't seen any such tweets Caprica. I may have missed them/it, but the only ones I know about took place over three or four years ago.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, taavir40 said:

MM is pissing me off. Hes tweeting about how he almost got the role again. Like stfu and quit lying 

how do you know he's lying?

do you work for cbs, sony or y&r and know the bts goings on?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Toomuchsoap said:

I'm thinking that this is some *campaign* to get both of them to land on GH.

Omg do you think Gina wants to play recast Robin?????

i would not put it past her.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, valleycliffe said:

how do you know he's lying?

do you work for cbs, sony or y&r and know the bts goings on?

Idk for sure but idk if they would ever rehire an ass like him 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

LMAO. Gina liked this. No one is going to tear them apart! Lifetime is the perfect home for their horrific acting together.

I really don’t get why everyone gets so upset that GT like something one of her fans said. I replied to William Shatner once and he liked my tweet. Honestly, I totally geeked out. And I enjoy hearing from GT every year on my birthday. And she sends it via messenger so she’s not doing it so everyone will see it. I think she’s just a nice person. I think it’s more that the new regime has drunk the MS koolaid. They called her the original actress to play SyPhyillis. That’s not true. She not the first, she’s the worst! Honestly I think this will be good for GT to get away from that character. I can’t imagine playing such an awful character day in, day out for so long. I would imagine it’s hard to stay true to yourself and not become the character (I’m looking at you, Hans Gudegast).

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, Runningwild said:

everyone gets so upset

I’m personally not upset, and it’s not about her interaction with fans. It’s about how the content is always the same, lol. I think it’s funny that she still has a one-track mind to try to work with JT. 

• Love 9

Much like any other magic, Gina’s and Jason’s was a man made illusion. Because Mal Young is an untalented hack magician, you could easily spot the labored machinations behind the trick. End result: he pulled a turd named Philly out of his hat.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, Runningwild said:

I really don’t get why everyone gets so upset that GT like something one of her fans said. I replied to William Shatner once and he liked my tweet. Honestly, I totally geeked out. And I enjoy hearing from GT every year on my birthday. And she sends it via messenger so she’s not doing it so everyone will see it. I think she’s just a nice person. I think it’s more that the new regime has drunk the MS koolaid. They called her the original actress to play SyPhyillis. That’s not true. She not the first, she’s the worst! Honestly I think this will be good for GT to get away from that character. I can’t imagine playing such an awful character day in, day out for so long. I would imagine it’s hard to stay true to yourself and not become the character (I’m looking at you, Hans Gudegast).

Victor Newman has been an iconic character for decades, maybe the most iconic character in soap history. GT's Phyllis? Not so much.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Much like any other magic, Gina’s and Jason’s was a man made illusion. Because Mal Young is an untalented hack magician, you could easily spot the labored machinations behind the trick. End result: he pulled a turd named Philly out of his hat.

Out of his ...... hat??  

I think that probably Mal pulled those ideas out of the same orifice Nick uses to find his party favors and hostess gifts.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

I had a Fenmore sighting last night.  I was watching the new Lifetime show "American Princess" and he played the fiance who accidentally FaceTimed his betrothed while receiving a BJ.  She walks in and finds him still being, ahem, serviced, and we're treated to a nice shot of Fen's bum.  Lifetime is certainly upping the NSFW game. Bare bottoms, S- and F- bombs galore in this show!  It was weirdly intriguing.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
20 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

LMAO. Gina liked this. No one is going to tear them apart! Lifetime is the perfect home for their horrific acting together.

Unlike Hallmark, Lifetime doesn't just show sappy movies. If Philly were in a movie where one murdered the other, that would be good. Both of them murdered would be better.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, marshmallow said:

I had a Fenmore sighting last night.  I was watching the new Lifetime show "American Princess" and he played the fiance who accidentally FaceTimed his betrothed while receiving a BJ.  She walks in and finds him still being, ahem, serviced, and we're treated to a nice shot of Fen's bum.  Lifetime is certainly upping the NSFW game. Bare bottoms, S- and F- bombs galore in this show!  It was weirdly intriguing.

Speaking of Fen, whatever happened to nuFen? Is he off on a world tour or something, after his one-hit wonder?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Capricasix said:

Speaking of Fen, whatever happened to nuFen? Is he off on a world tour or something, after his one-hit wonder?

i think he decided to go skiing and went upstairs to wax his skiis.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Victor Newman has been an iconic character for decades, maybe the most iconic character in soap history. GT's Phyllis? Not so much.

And I didn’t say anything like that. Maybe you’re having the same issue with GT’s tweets. 

3 hours ago, Capricasix said:

He and Bilbo Baggins are performing in Rivendell.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 5:47 PM, taavir40 said:

MM is pissing me off. Hes tweeting about how he almost got the role again. Like stfu and quit lying 

Are there screen shots of these tweets?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, bannana said:

Are there screen shots of these tweets?

I was checking his twitter and don't see anything about this. Unless, he posted them a long time ago.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I was checking his twitter and don't see anything about this. Unless, he posted them a long time ago.

Yeah, I think there was some stuff a long long time ago, but based on his twitter feed recently, there's nothing. Even if he tweeted and deleted, someone would have captured it.

• Love 5
On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 7:07 AM, ByaNose said:

I've seen zero evidence of that in his tweets. I follow him on Twitter and I haven't seen anything like that in about four years or more.

• Useful 6
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, Toomuchsoap said:

I've seen zero evidence of that in his tweets. I follow him on Twitter and I haven't seen anything like that in about four years or more.

i think before jh was picked as nuadam that mm had meetings in nyc with some suits but that was about it.

• Love 4

I love the little blurb in the upper left - Kyle Shares "A Sexier Side!!"  Is that even possible?

I'm here to say,  "NO - it's not possible.  Kyle is not sexy, at all".

Heh, I think Kyle is sexy in "that guy who works at the local male strip club" kind of way. First of all, he's a bit if a buttaface IMO. And then when he's trying to act sexy it comes across as trying too hard to me. It doesn't seem natural. Maybe the actor's not entirely comfortable being objectified? Meanwhile, this guy playing Adam smolders effortlessly, I think. He could stand to eat a sandwich or two but the guy thrums like a finely tuned engine running at 120 on cruise control.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Heh, I think Kyle is sexy in "that guy who works at the local male strip club" kind of way. First of all, he's a bit if a buttaface IMO. And then when he's trying to act sexy it comes across as trying too hard to me. It doesn't seem natural. Maybe the actor's not entirely comfortable being objectified? Meanwhile, this guy playing Adam smolders effortlessly, I think. He could stand to eat a sandwich or two but the guy thrums like a finely tuned engine running at 120 on cruise control.

Agree with you on both counts!  It's possible that the guy playing Kyle isn't comfortable with his love scenes....or maybe isn't feeling who he's acting the love scene with!  I have noticed that, lately, Lola isn't chewing his face off when they kiss!

And you are right - the guy who plays Adam is quite handsome and oozes sex.  He definitely has the sexy stare down pat!

• Love 12

I also have reservations about how sexy Kyle is. I think it’s because his snarling lip action always makes me think that he’s just making fun of people and isn’t really genuine. Or that when he’s trying to be genuine, he’s actually pretending and is embarrassed to be caught doing it. Does that make sense to y’all? As far as Adam oozing sex, he’s oozing something but it sure ain’t sex in my book. I get creeped out every time he appears on the screen wondering how much damage he’s going to do to everyone in GC. And now, he’s hooked up with the demonic Phyllis. Enough said.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 5/30/2019 at 3:24 PM, HeatLifer said:

Like, let’s see, I can either have GT’s Phyllis who only wants to fuck Billy Abbott or MS’ Phyllis who won’t have a damn thing to do with him. I’ll take the latter.

"Neither" is also an option 😄

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, Gam2 said:

As far as Adam oozing sex, he’s oozing something but it sure ain’t sex in my book. I get creeped out every time he appears on the screen wondering how much damage he’s going to do to everyone in GC. And now, he’s hooked up with the demonic Phyllis. Enough said.

He's probably oozing sulfur, I'd say.

And waiting for his real dad to reclaim him.

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I am watching that tomorrow night - did you like it?    

Will be on the lookout for arturrrrro!

It was really cute! I enjoyed it a lot. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, spinxella said:

s5ZKhF.jpg

I keep wishing they would bring back Michael Knights adorable eccentric doctor for a newly energised Traci. They could be a super (senior) couple. How fun if Ashly wants him now and he wants Traci. Women all over America would swoon.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, crowsworks said:

I keep wishing they would bring back Michael Knights adorable eccentric doctor for a newly energised Traci. They could be a super (senior) couple. How fun if Ashly wants him now and he wants Traci. Women all over America would swoon.

I'm in complete agreement!

Aside from MEK's obvious talent and charm, the show could really use a slightly eccentric and dry-witted character. Not to mention giving Beth M a worthwhile partner.

He'd also be a great counterbalance to All-Darkness-All-the-Time Adam, whose main talent seems to be claiming he's not out for revenge while laundry-listing every skinned knee and bug bite he's ever endured/.

• Useful 2
  • Love 19