Type keyword(s) to search

Reel to Real: Backstage, Twitter, & All Media Dram-ugh

• Start Topic

God, I' rather have GT read from War and Peace  for an hour than to have that MS thing back on the show!  With all due respect to victims of Alzheimer's disease,  this is the worst casting decision since TIIC decided to make Marla Adams Wonderful actress!) a potted plant Instead of a Catherine Chancellor type.  I'm so F*****G disgusted by this whole thing.

Sorry for the rant.

• Love 14
(edited)
1 hour ago, JasonCC said:

So what day is the switch back to Stafford?

giphy.gif

The last day of life on earth.

The last day of life on earth.

We've had so many storylines about people losing their memory, don't you all think Stafford's return is the PERFECT time for a groundbreaking, once in a lifetime storyline about someone who loses their VOICE?

And who better to play it than Stafford, I ask you?  Even better if her character returns, not only mute, but with both arms in casts.  Then it really would only be the Windmills of your mind......

Edited by boes
  • LOL 17
  • Love 6
(edited)
5 hours ago, valleycliffe said:

so, in other words, ms phyl will be everywhere, every day, and in every storyline?

that demented windmill on steroids..

i posted this also at a diff. forum and was told that same could be said about adam, rey and kyle and lola..

if there is a competition, i believe ms will win the "who's on all the time" game.

Edited by valleycliffe
  • Love 11
41 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Yes, does anyone know? Or know GT’s last day? I need to celebrate.

That's true, but I've found that hiding my head in the sand to be a lot more comfortable than I thought it would be......

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
53 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Same. Bye Gina. 

Morina didn’t even bother to praise Gina. Lmao. “She couldn’t have been nicer.” 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, miamama said:

Same. Bye Gina. 

Morina didn’t even bother to praise Gina. Lmao. “She couldn’t have been nicer.” 

Like, let’s see, I can either have GT’s Phyllis who only wants to fuck Billy Abbott or MS’ Phyllis who won’t have a damn thing to do with him. I’ll take the latter.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

I’m not sure you’re going to feel that way when hammy jazz hands, up real close in your face, and repetition of lines, MS is back on the show right, left & centre. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
36 minutes ago, evenstephens said:

I’m not sure you’re going to feel that way when hammy jazz hands, up real close in your face, and repetition of lines, MS is back on the show right, left & centre. 

I’ve watched MS since 1994, lol. I’ve also had to watch her on GH in the past few years, which has been horrific in itself. I’m well aware. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, evenstephens said:

I'd take having NotBilly forever if it means I'll never have to see GT again.

• Love 5

I didn’t watch the preview as I HATE this character with the heat of a thousand suns and dislike The Staff’s acteen with the same intensity. I cringe violently when she’s onscreen. Good thing my FF finger is ready. ☝🏻So is the middle one.🖕🏻

• LOL 12
  • Love 7
22 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

I didn’t watch the preview as I HATE this character with the heat of a thousand suns and dislike The Staff’s acteen with the same intensity. I cringe violently when she’s onscreen. Good thing my FF finger is ready. ☝🏻So is the middle one.🖕🏻

it's just a pic of staff with the word iconic below it...guess she's trying to be sexy or sumthen..

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, valleycliffe said:

dear sweet goddess, that trailer / teaser says it all

it will be the phyl show every day in every way..

sorry, just can not stand the staff...

Just when I'm seriously considering tuning back into Show something like this reminds me why it's not a good idea. Don't really need to subject myself to the jazz hands, double-line stutter barking, over-the-top chewing of scenery, selfish acting style that is Michelle Stafford. Although, I'm sort of curious as to what happens when "sucks the air out of the room" NotBilly is in the same room with "arms windmilling like a whirling dervish" Phyllis. Will that sudden burst of extra oxygen cause ButtBiscuit to fall in love with Phyllis all over again? 😲😖😳🤢🤮

• LOL 10
  • Love 6

i think phylly worked for some because gina is like 10 yrs younger than staff....

i really don't think it would work with her in the role.

show doesn't seem like it will be very enjoyable at least not for me..

all the characters/actors i can't stand are going to reappear in gc..

pedo kevvie, cuckoo chloe, chelseacon, dumpster phyl chewing up all the scenery in gc...

sucks bigly.

• Love 3
(edited)
22 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

You mean did she have it embiggened? Looks like it.

did you make that word up?

anyway, what i meant was her chin instead of going straight across now seems longer and almost pointy.

LOL  ETA:  maybe she visits msg. boards and saw the nickname..🤣🤣

Edited by valleycliffe
  • Love 2

🤮😱😱🤮

That article above makes it clear that MS and Phyllis will soon be eating the show.

The way they talk about her as being iconic, really?  Susan Lucci was iconic as Erica.  JC was iconic as Kay.  Even MTS is iconic as Drinki.  But MS? Nope. 

BTW, all that talk about how they sought out MS to convince her to return and how much they wanted that to happen is quite a slap in the face to GT, in spite of the nice things they said about her.

• Love 23
6 minutes ago, bannana said:

BTW, all that talk about how they sought out MS to convince her to return and how much they wanted that to happen is quite a slap in the face to GT, i

I wonder why? What could GT have possibly done? Could it be that she threw Sally, Morina’s wife, under the bus and was seemingly in cahoots with Mal Young? 🤭

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
On 5/31/2019 at 7:12 PM, bannana said:

🤮😱😱🤮

That article above makes it clear that MS and Phyllis will soon be eating the show.

The way they talk about her as being iconic, really?  Susan Lucci was iconic as Erica.  JC was iconic as Kay.  Even MTS is iconic as Drinki.  But MS? Nope. 

BTW, all that talk about how they sought out MS to convince her to return and how much they wanted that to happen is quite a slap in the face to GT, in spite of the nice things they said about her.

And I think the slap was deliberate. IMO everything he said about MS was actually part of that slap. It doesn’t even make sense. If they want OG show, get rid of JT. He’s awful and woefully miscast. BM is clearly miserable at GH. Why not get him? Because this is personal and it’s a complete rejection of Gina. As opposed to being about wanting MS.

I don’t think MS will eat the show. I really don’t. They’ll hype her return to stick it to Gina some more. But then it’ll quiet down.

I mean Eva LaRue is on deck! 

• Love 11
4 hours ago, miamama said:

I don’t think MS will eat the show. I really don’t. They’ll hype her return to stick it to Gina some more. But then it’ll quiet down.

It's cause I see her on GH and she is awful.  And I believe that she is returning with a very big iconic head. 😞

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, taavir40 said:

MM is pissing me off. Hes tweeting about how he almost got the role again. Like stfu and quit lying 

How do you know he was lying? I mean it isn’t likely but none of us is privy to casting or contract negations. And while thus far I like nuAdam, I personally would love to see MM back. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Sake614 said:

How do you know he was lying? I mean it isn’t likely but none of us is privy to casting or contract negations. And while thus far I like nuAdam, I personally would love to see MM back. 

Hes a sociopath tho

• LOL 1
  • Love 1