Type keyword(s) to search

Reel to Real: Backstage, Twitter, & All Media Dram-ugh

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Me either. I'd be surprised to see her character paired with Nick though.

Has anyone seen these spumors about Billy Miller returning as soon as his GH contract is up? To have both him and MS back would be an attention-getter, I think.

I'd love for that to happen.  He had chemistry with Amelia, not something I see with her and IT.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Toomuchsoap said:

I dunno about that. I was stunned last week to see that Nick and Chelsea have been keeping in touch with each other

Not sure that they are actually keeping in touch with each other.  The texts seemed to be one sided. All Chelsea.  Maybe Nick doesn't know which buttons to press to respond.  Slamming the phone on the ground repeatedly had no effect.

• LOL 16
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, boes said:

I'd love for that to happen.  He had chemistry with Amelia, not something I see with her and IT.

Quoting myself is bordering on pathetic but I just saw what I did.  I MEANT to type JT, meaning Jason Thompson and instead put "IT".  Freudian slip without a doubt but I really didn't mean to call him IT.

ButtBiscuit will out, though, huh?

Edited by boes
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3
On 5/16/2019 at 7:35 AM, Joimiaroxeu said:

^^Loren Lott seems to be kiboshing the spumors that Ana would be getting into a love triangle with Tessa and Mariah. Hmm. Whatever, I hope they do give Ana a romantic pairing soon. It's odd to me that she's been kept single all this time. The storyline doesn't explain it, like maybe she's been getting over a bad breakup or something.

I don't think it's odd at all. She's written the way Devon used to be written before Hilary came on. Story to give others something to do but no onscreen romance. I don't expect her to ever have a romance unless it's offscreen. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, spinxella said:

TQMalf.jpg

C6KReL.jpg

jPZ7yk.jpg

5l5WgI.jpg

"Celeste" (Eva LaRue) comes to town for Lola & Kyle's engagement party and Lola's bachelorette party.

Giving some double, triple and quadruple love for THIS!!  

Eva LaRue is IN THE HOUSE!

(I'm a fan canyoutell???)

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
13 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Kyle just filed for divorce. How can Lola and Kyle be having an engagement party?

ahhhh grasshopper, we must not question the marvelous judicial system in gc...it works in mysterious ways....

sometimes divorces take forever then you must wait 6 mos before  you can marry...

guess it was sorased.

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

Kyle just filed for divorce. How can Lola and Kyle be having an engagement party?

Dummer divorces are fast tracked in the great state of Wisconsin.  

It's enshrined in the "YouGotThat" legal code.

It's the law.

3 minutes ago, basiltherat said:

If you notice the bachelorette party picture, there is a SEMI-NAKED MAN "entertaining" the ladies, so OF COURSE Dummer has to be there!!

Luncheon is SERVED!

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, spinxella said:

"Celeste" (Eva LaRue) comes to town for Lola & Kyle's engagement party and Lola's bachelorette party.

She seriously is going to play their mother? I think she's my age (early 50-ish), but she looks like she's younger than Rey Rey!

• Love 10
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

She seriously is going to play their mother? I think she's my age (early 50-ish), but she looks like she's younger than Rey Rey!

1 hour ago, Capricasix said:

She’s 52 IIRC - I think she looks like she could easily be Lola’s mother. ReyRey not so much as he looks 45 at least 😳 (I know he isn’t, but still!)

But he does ACT like a big, pouty, hairy baby, so there's that, at least.....

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, Capricasix said:

I think she looks like she could easily be Lola’s mother. ReyRey not so much as he looks 45 at least

Totally.  Not to be mean, but I can't believe Rey Rey is in his 30s.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8

She is stunning! I didn’t watch AMC, but I used to read SOD religiously, so I was familiar with most of the actors from the other shows - I remember when she was married to John O’Hurley.

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, Capricasix said:

She is stunning! I didn’t watch AMC, but I used to read SOD religiously, so I was familiar with most of the actors from the other shows - I remember when she was married to John O’Hurley.

Did she own an Urban Sombrero?

• LOL 4

I've been on a kick reading soap opera related memoirs now I can add this to my list

https://michaelfairmantv.com/yrs-melody-thomas-scott-to-release-memoir-in-2020/2019/05/24/

Y&R’s Melody Thomas Scott To Release Memoir In 2020
This ought to be a page-turner!  The one and only Melody Thomas Scott (Nikki Newman) of The Young and the Restless has been a very busy gal, not only appearing on the top-rated soap, but she has been writing her memoir set for release next year!  According to a tweet from her Literary Agent, Dr. Uwe Stender, this will be quite the highly-anticipated life story.

Stender tweeted: “I am BEYOND ecstatic to announce that @MelodyThomasSco‘s memoir will be published next summer! #Teamtriada”

He added on the upcoming Thomas Scott book, “Star of the #1 daytime drama The Young and The Restless Melody Thomas Scott’s ALWAYS YOUNG AND RESTLESS, a memoir covering her career (and life struggles) from a child actress (i.e. Hitchcock’s Marnie) to become the longest-serving and beloved daytime actress on television in the same role, written with Dana L. Davis.”

Melody confirmed the memoir following up with a tweet to Stender, “Well, I guess the cat is out of the bag now! Can’t wait for all of you to read it! Now you all know what I’ve been up to!”

So, intrigued by what Melody will share about her life and her time on Y&R in her upcoming memoir? Comment below.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Did she own an Urban Sombrero?

She had to get rid of it when she married John Callahan (AMC's Edmund Grey).

Good taste in husbands!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Eva is still lovely as ever. She is an alright actor, nothing special. Peter has more than enough talent to carry them both. Jack and Celeste will be a great couple if Griffith does it right.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 9
(edited)
3 hours ago, valleycliffe said:

so, did maria santos (elr) know cliff warner (pb) in pine valley?  is that how they know each other?

No, she came long after his character had left.

Her character, Maria Santos Grey DID, however, adopt and raise Peter's Pine Valley character, Cliff Warner's,  grandson, Sam.

So maybe they met at those mythical soap family reunions that only happen in my head....

Oops!  I've admitted too much....

Edited by boes
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Translation?

I saw this post right when we discussing food in the Small Talk section and I remembered the commercials for the Mama Celeste frozen pizzas for 1.  The commercial would end with "Mama Celeste" holding out the pizza and saying AbbonDONza!

I don't think Mama Celeste Rosales will be exactly the same.....

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, boes said:

I saw this post right when we discussing food in the Small Talk section and I remembered the commercials for the Mama Celeste frozen pizzas for 1.  The commercial would end with "Mama Celeste" holding out the pizza and saying AbbonDONza!

I don't think Mama Celeste Rosales will be exactly the same.....

Cubans are not Italians. 😜

• LOL 6
Just now, peacheslatour said:

But what does it mean??

The literal translation is "abundance".  Why Mama Celeste says it with such glee while holding that pretty awful frozen pizza (not that I didn't eat a lot of them, thinking the NEXT one would be good), I have no clue.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
53 minutes ago, boes said:

The literal translation is "abundance".  Why Mama Celeste says it with such glee while holding that pretty awful frozen pizza (not that I didn't eat a lot of them, thinking the NEXT one would be good), I have no clue.

God knows I've demolished my share of Totinos Party pizzas. They're party pizzas in the sense that your party consists of miniature girfaffes.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

God knows I've demolished my share of Totinos Party pizzas. They're party pizzas in the sense that your party consists of miniature girfaffes.

I love those!  And best of all, nobody else wants any so I never have to share.

I like them charred and crispy like the saints and martyrs of my childhood.

St. Totino of the Party Pizza!

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

On 5/6/2019 at 4:17 PM, Kemper said:

What is the age difference between the new Adam and Sharon?  In the picture she looks like a young-ish Mom to him.  I am sure that on our screens it looks different than in print.  

Any word on Cane's (the actor) status?  Staying or going?  I could almost not hate Michelle S coming back if Cane went.  Almost. And then add the Chelsea actress for my remote grab.  Why not bring on a new Chelsea, also?  An actress that Adam (as an actor) has not had scenes and a pattern with before.

She does look like his mom.. and already she is acting all needy and weird around Adam.

• Love 4

I think Eva should have been a cousin of not their mother. She’s too young to be saddled with 3 (2 on air) grown adult children. I know it happens all the time but the 2 “kids” who are so old looking for her is a waste. IMO!!! I guess in time it will be less a thing but it’s gonna take a while. Maybe, she’ll hook up with Nick. Almost cougar. LOL!!! I think he’s only 7 years younger. LOL!!!!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
19 hours ago, boes said:

St. Totino of the Party Pizza!

A message board I followed when I watched All My Children used to call ELR’s character “Dr. Maria Santos, patron saint of the push up bra”

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, catalogrrr said:

A message board I followed when I watched All My Children used to call ELR’s character “Dr. Maria Santos, patron saint of the push up bra”

LOL  i remember her being called that too....🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 3