Type keyword(s) to search

Reel to Real: Backstage, Twitter, & All Media Dram-ugh

• Start Topic

Thanks @spinxella

I love how messy the BTS stuff is. Lol.

Is that really Morina’s account? MTS has been known to tweet at fake accounts.

1 minute ago, boes said:

MTS looks terrific in those pictures, just terrific

I agree! She’s become more beautiful with age.

• Love 9

Wow Tony Morina’s twitter likes ARE interesting @SPINXELLA!!

esp this one: “Tony please keep up the vintage and keep bringing back the vets Mal Young made Horrible changes and the newbies are rotten!!!”

• Love 17
13 hours ago, boes said:

^^

MTS looks terrific in those pictures, just terrific.

And Eric Braeden is ....... Eric Braeden.....

That Eric Nietzsche! Always speaking truth to power!

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Well, I have to say Alice said all the right things before, during and after her short tenure as Kerry, so The Powers That Be are certainly going to want to cast her again.  She can't help it that the pairing with Jack was just so wrong, and I wouldn't want to inflict kissing ButtBiscuit or Babboon Boy on her.  The more desirable male partners are Jack (too old) and Kyle (too young) and the rest are out or soon-to-be gone.  Good luck out there, Alice!

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, basiltherat said:

Well, I have to say Alice said all the right things before, during and after her short tenure as Kerry, so The Powers That Be are certainly going to want to cast her again.  She can't help it that the pairing with Jack was just so wrong, and I wouldn't want to inflict kissing ButtBiscuit or Babboon Boy on her.  The more desirable male partners are Jack (too old) and Kyle (too young) and the rest are out or soon-to-be gone.  Good luck out there, Alice!

Well said!  Kerry was always so complimentary about Peter Bergman and she certainly interviews well, I hope she gets something that works for her.

• Love 20
(edited)

Kerry is the first of Mal's hires to get chopped.

What about the guy who played Fen? Does anyone expect him back, unless it's a recast?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
For some reason the system won't let me edit this but to clarify, the recast would be for the character of Fen. Not sure real life humans can be recast unless they're cloned or something sci fi.
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

And then there’s this...

BCB515E7-2A5D-48DE-BB52-9785168145D2.jpeg

What is the likelihood that this actress was actually a fan of the show and liked Phyllis and Billy together vs. getting to know Gina when she first started and hearing the relentless whining that Philly should be romcomcom stars?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Isn’t Thad married to Amelia? I guess she doesn’t talk about story arcs on show if he had no clue this story was still going strong. That’s a little funny and makes me like Amelia more.

Also he came back because of Josh Griffith.

Did anyone besides Gina Tognoni and Jason Thompson like Mal?

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 3/8/2019 at 6:59 AM, Joimiaroxeu said:

They were married but they're divorced now.

There was talk that one of them had filed for divorce (before JT came back to GC), but I've never seen that their divorce was ever officially finalized.  I wonder if it was a stunt to lure viewers to watch them act together looking for a rift. 

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, deirdra said:

There was talk that one of them had filed for divorce (before JT came back to GC), but I've never seen that their divorce was ever officially finalized.  I wonder if it was a stunt to lure viewers to watch them act together looking for a rift. 

Oh, for Heaven’s sake. Surely they wouldn’t do that considering that they have 3 children. Who would be that superficial? 

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Wikipedia says that they were divorced in 2017.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 3/8/2019 at 7:15 AM, miamama said:

Isn’t Thad married to Amelia? I guess she doesn’t talk about story arcs on show if he had no clue this story was still going strong. That’s a little funny and makes me like Amelia more.

Also he came back because of Josh Griffith.

Did anyone besides Gina Tognoni and Jason Thompson like Mal?

I think they filed for divorce after he bagan making 💰 💵 producing and winning awards and it was final 2017. Then they kept being seen together in pictures hugging a few months later and he came back for this dreck story but I’m not sure if they reconciled or not. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 2

Sorry for the typos. George was jumping all over me. ^ anyways I don’t really get why a dude would put a hot multimillion dollar Oscar winning business on hold for this shit show and an out of character storyline unless he was doing this for to boost the profile of his current love or goodwill after breaking up w her and skating on the settlement. It was an idiotic career move YMMV. And they did have weird posts on social media during this hugging or gushing over how great they were.  

@Vixenstud thanks for sharing that dogs story. I swear the hearts capacity of “animals” is stronger than human animals. Definitely dogs and I’ve heard of cats and birds grieving owners and showing such love to their offspring. It’s humbling. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Mckenna Grace, our very own backup Faith Newman, is in the new Captain Marvel film. She plays one of the younger versions of Carol Danvers (who grows up to become Captain Marvel). I don't know why but I always get a little thrill when I see one the Faiths in a movie.

• Love 15

I for one haven’t missed victor in the slightest. Should he have been at the sentencing hearing? Sure but he just would have been thrown out again for bloviating.

as for this new guy, he’s cute. Now let’s see if he can act. And unless he’s a recast Noah, I want a whole new character totally unrelated to any existing families.  New blood isn’t a bad thing as Long as the character isn’t shoved down our throats every day.

• Love 8

Hah! Bad Photoshopping strikes again. I bet his hands were in the photo but someone decided to have them shopped out so it wouldn't look like he was feeling the ladies up or something. 😉 But I sure hope Lola isn't going to agree to be Kyle's side piece because for whatever reason Summer won't give him a divorce.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Sake614 said:

Batman Beyond? Ah aging Bruce Wayne 

“I didn't have to go easy on you. A different binding agent, a stronger mix... I want you to remember that. I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in your most private moments, I want you to remember the one man who beat you!” - Aging Batman in The Dark Knight Returns (1986) 

3D72DE3A-D617-4377-A730-6E83B6FDDFAB.jpeg

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Hah! Bad Photoshopping strikes again. I bet his hands were in the photo but someone decided to have them shopped out so it wouldn't look like he was feeling the ladies up or something. 😉 But I sure hope Lola isn't going to agree to be Kyle's side piece because for whatever reason Summer won't give him a divorce.

Or, Dummer and Lola each got a drumstick.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Please to be explaining?

I should have said "wings", not "drumsticks", since it's his arms that seem to have disappeared.

• Love 5