Type keyword(s) to search

Reel to Real: Backstage, Twitter, & All Media Dram-ugh

• Start Topic

53 minutes ago, AngelKitty said:

She is very pretty, but too young. Rey Rey at least looks old enough for Sharon, but too old for this girl. I was actually hoping the wife was going to be an option for Jack.

Maybe she'll be an option for Mariah if Tessa takes off.  That would be an awkward dynamic for her and Sharon.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, AngelKitty said:

She is very pretty, but too young. Rey Rey at least looks old enough for Sharon, but too old for this girl. I was actually hoping the wife was going to be an option for Jack.

She’s way young for Rey or Nick.

A woman cast to work at Jabot a few months back is likely for Jack (I thought SHE would be Rey’s ex). Also young (for Jack) but this show won’t hire women over 50.

• Love 7

Nothing against the actress but I feel like Rey's story is already being retconned. Didn't they give the impression that he'd been married a long time? Even if he got with Mia right out of high school, that's still less than ten years. If she's this young I suspect she may have been in Arturo's orbit first and then she ended up marrying Rey. Either way, Rey is looking more and more like a cradle-robbing a-hole to me and not so much like a "hero." Of course knowing Mal, it'll probably turn out that she's a skank who was cheating on him.

Maybe she'll be an option for Mariah if Tessa takes off.  That would be an awkward dynamic for her and Sharon.

Yep, I strongly suspect that will happen.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, miamama said:

She’s way young for Rey or Nick.

A woman cast to work at Jabot a few months back is likely for Jack (I thought SHE would be Rey’s ex). Also young (for Jack) but this show won’t hire women over 50.

I think you guys are all missing the obvious: This new hottie will probably fall for Prick. Cause that's how they roll in GC.

• Love 10
57 minutes ago, spinxella said:

Audition script for Devon's sister, Ana Hamilton, who is returning next month.

Oh great. LOSTFU is back and she's all grown up. Just what we've all been anxiously waiting for with bated breath. ?

I wonder if she's still the awesomest singer ever. ??

• Love 10

Her first scene better be, " The Sun will come out....." I would expect no less of LOSTFU. Thank Dog she isn't dragging TyRed back too. Though I see she is chillin on Bravo.

One of the best YR BRAVO crossovers was Heather (VAL BLOOM) to VanderPump Rules. She straight up said YR fired her for using coke. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, boes said:

Just go.

How can I miss you if you aren't gone?

I watched some of that interview (god it was long). ED stated again how much she LOVED this paternity revisit. That she always wanted it revisited. And I recall in a chat with PB about five years ago she brought it up and wished they'd do a Jack uses her paternity against Ashley story. So she got her wish. Except she's not a WRITER (her crappy novels aside). It was a stupid story. It worked for early 20s princess Ashley but it doesn't work now. It's just lame. So the fuck what John wasn't your father? You've known this for longer than you haven't now. You fucked with your kid's paternity via spermgate. John's dead now so he isn't at risk of finding out. There was no story here. The only angle I liked was that it was such a long-held secret that involved the Abbotts and Victor. But beyond that whatever. It had more power kept as a secret, just because soaps don't do that. Also ED explains in this interview with Fairman that the (1980s) paternity story showed that the girl who appeared to have such an easy charmed life (ie Ashley) and looked after her little emotionally messed up sister (Traci) was the one with deeper wounds. Ashley had way bigger wounds than Traci? WHAT THE FUCK? Again, ED is not a writer. Why does show cater to actor's wishes?????? WHY???????????????

She has consistently showed in interviews that she sees Ashley as the victim of Jack and the primary victim in basically all situations. I remember an interview with DD (Brad) when ED was all "he cheated with my best friend when I had cancer!!!!" And DD was like hold the fuck on. Ashley lied about Abby's paternity for years to Brad and their marriage was wrecked (not to mention Brad had been Traci's husband and the father of her niece). It was an interesting exchange as I recall.

But yeah, good riddance.

And writers, again, don't let these inflated ego actors write story. Please.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 21

Does it say something about how boring this show is that the only thing I care about is how stupid Nick’s haircut is and how good Nikki’s new cut looks? Yikes, writers. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

Why does JM have a Hitler Youth hair cut?

Well, Mal did say that Nick was about to get dark and sexy with Phyllis. Fascist role play  is a step too far for my liking, but Young has never been known for his good taste. 

• Love 13
13 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Well, Mal did say that Nick was about to get dark and sexy with Phyllis. Fascist role play  is a step too far for my liking, but Young has never been known for his good taste. 

I guess someone cut the scene at the "pumpkin patch" where Summer holds up a couple of pumpkins in front of her thorax...

• Love 10
36 minutes ago, pearlite said:

I guess someone cut the scene at the "pumpkin patch" where Summer holds up a couple of pumpkins in front of her thorax...

All of Dummer's dreams die........

giphy.gif

• Love 10
19 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Why does JM have a Hitler Youth hair cut?

I see that haircut everywhere lately, because we live in Bizzarroworld now.  

Edited by Snaporaz
Not sure if I'm allowed to say what I said.
  • Love 13

My husband is buying a new truck. He drove one home last Thursday with the salesman who was a perfectly nice young man. His head was shaved all over except for the long hair on top which was greasy looking. When my husband got home later, I asked if he was going to buy that truck. He said “No because I can’t trust a salesman who can’t even get a decent haircut”. That may be old fashioned, judgmental or whatever but the bottom line for that salesman and that dealership is that they lost the sale of a $60,000.00 truck. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, spinxella said:

lMNa5y.jpg

Nick & Phyllis office sex.

So gross, another couch ruined.  And Nick is sooooo sucking in his stomach.

Phyllis is showing her age.  In the old days, she'd be denting in the top of a dumpster, not having sex with one.

• Love 19
16 minutes ago, boes said:

So gross, another couch ruined.  And Nick is sooooo sucking in his stomach.

Phyllis is showing her age.  In the old days, she'd be denting in the top of a dumpster, not having sex with one.

Is that a Dark Horse couch?  Wow.

So Nick really, really wants to win Sharon back.  And Phyllis wants to start over and be the big time CEO of Jabot.  These two seriously lack focus.

• Love 21
3 hours ago, bannana said:

Is that a Dark Horse couch?  Wow.

So Nick really, really wants to win Sharon back.  And Phyllis wants to start over and be the big time CEO of Jabot.  These two seriously lack focus.

Does DH not have an elevator?

• Love 14
27 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

?Can these two just fuck right off? 

I would be thrilled if they both fell into a volcano. And took Buttbiscuit with them. The way Banana Breath was hassling Sharon made me want to reach through the tv and punch him in the neck.

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Love 18

She goes from fucking one asshole all over town to another. Who thinks this is root worthy or enjoyable? Does Mal think this is female empowerment? Look she’s a CEO who enjoys sex but see she’s a WOMAN.

Remember when we didn’t know whether it was Billy or Phyllis who was giving Mal the hard on?

Guess we know now. He even has GT dressed in stilettos and a mask in between running Jabot. 

What a pig. (I’m referring to Mal.)

Edited by miamama
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, miamama said:

She goes from fucking one asshole all over town to another. Who thinks this is root worthy or enjoyable? Does Mal think this is female empowerment? Look she’s a CEO who enjoys sex but see she’s a WOMAN.

Remember when we didn’t know whether it was Billy or Phyllis who was giving Mal the hard on?

Guess we know now. He even has GT dressed in stilettos and a mask in between running Jabot. 

What a pig.

I am having a lot of trouble with this being a female empowerment storyline.  I was someone who was in positions of power and leadership, and I was a young woman.  It was tough to break through that glass ceiling.  Youngest and only female at that table.

But this is not that.  Women leaders should be mentoring young women and men.  But we get Mal's version of time's up, where the women become just like the men, only they cackle instead.  No, thanks.  Women in power gloating about their power and treating their male colleagues like shit.  That is not what female empowerment is about.

• Love 24
1 hour ago, bannana said:

I am having a lot of trouble with this being a female empowerment storyline.  I was someone who was in positions of power and leadership, and I was a young woman.  It was tough to break through that glass ceiling.  Youngest and only female at that table.

But this is not that.  Women leaders should be mentoring young women and men.  But we get Mal's version of time's up, where the women become just like the men, only they cackle instead.  No, thanks.  Women in power gloating about their power and treating their male colleagues like shit.  That is not what female empowerment is about.

Very well said.

There's a reason I haven't wanted to watch any Victor storylines in quite a long time, and for some of the women to now be acting like him......well, I don't want to watch assholes presented as heroes no matter what, and now that's pretty much all we get.

And Jeebuz, what the fuck is this obsession with Phyllis???  I loathed Stafford for her lousy acting and overbearing presence and now it's even worse with Tognoni.  

I don't want to watch a show that leaves me feeling bad or sad or angry every day.

• Love 18
8 hours ago, bannana said:

Exactly. In fact Ashley said all this. “YOU got to be jackasses for years! Why not me?” Seriously? That’s why she never apologized for the cruel DNA scam and felt Jack owed her his lifelong job.

Some idiot at Y&R thinks they are joining the female first train and it’s only revealing how out of touch and embarrassingly low brow (read: stupid) soaps are.

Bill Bell understood and respected his female characters better than Mal 40 YEARS AGO!

Edited by miamama
  • Love 19
7 hours ago, boes said:

And Jeebuz, what the fuck is this obsession with Phyllis???  I loathed Stafford for her lousy acting and overbearing presence and now it's even worse with Tognoni.  

So much this

• Love 17
14 hours ago, miamama said:

I think it will be interesting to see if he ever gives Billy a love interest outside of Phyllis. (Spoiler alert: he won’t.)

• Love 8

Oh great.  Phyllis shows up with burgers and fries - and she and Dickolas indulge in some real junk food.

Just imagine what that room smells like - burgers, fries, Phyllis and baboon sex with an actual baboon.

I might feel better if Show actually MADE GT eat a burger and fries.

• Love 20

THE LATEST

Y&R CASTING NEW ROLE

November 6, 2018 4:19PM

Look for a new character, tentatively named Timothy, to debut on Y&R in the very near future. The recurring character is described as a very good-looking “wannabe rock star dude who makes ends meet by waiting tables till he gets his break.” Strong vocal or instrumental skills were considered a huge plus in the casting call.

• Love 6

Why yes, we really need another new, young character.  I do think the show should promote a younger set; just not to the detriment of the vets.  I see Peter B with not much to do other than seeming to be a foil for the younger set and Phyllis.  

• Love 7
57 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

THE LATEST

Y&R CASTING NEW ROLE

Look for a new character, tentatively named Timothy, to debut on Y&R in the very near future. The recurring character is described as a very good-looking “wannabe rock star dude who makes ends meet by waiting tables till he gets his break.” Strong vocal or instrumental skills were considered a huge plus in the casting call.

Oh, great.  Looks like a possible love interest for Devon's singing sister, one more newbie to not give a shit about.

Or, Phyllis' next love interest, cuz nobody does it better, dontcha know...

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Sake614 said:

THE LATEST

Y&R CASTING NEW ROLE

Does he have a girlfriend named after an insect? Will Phyllis lie about being pregnant with his baby? In Mal world, she's still young enough.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, boes said:

Phyllis' next love interest, cuz nobody does it better, dontcha know...

Phyllis: Listen to me, Timmy, and listen good. You are hot. You are a star. And if the rest of this damn town doesn’t see it, they don’t deserve to breathe an ounce of your rockstar breath. You shouldn’t be waiting tables, you should be ripping my shirt off.

• Love 8
On 11/2/2018 at 3:46 PM, boes said:

Oh great.  Phyllis shows up with burgers and fries - and she and Dickolas indulge in some real junk food.

Just imagine what that room smells like - burgers, fries, Phyllis and baboon sex with an actual baboon.

I might feel better if Show actually MADE GT eat a burger and fries.

Cripes, all they need is Butt's popcorn machine 

• Love 8