Type keyword(s) to search

Reel to Real: Backstage, Twitter, & All Media Dram-ugh

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ByTor said:

Because being in a scene with JM could only make his scene partner look better :)

Maybe if JM finds himself eliminated in the next round of Survivor: Genoa City like the other vets, he can play Steffy Forrester's next ex-husband. I mean, it can't hurt JMW, right? ?

On 10/5/2018 at 7:57 PM, babyhouseman said:

So we're getting a callback to when Jack threw the chair through the window with Victor who unfortunately was not sitting in it. 

I have that scene saved on two computers and three cloud accounts, lol

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Maybe if JM finds himself eliminated in the next round of Survivor: Genoa City like the other vets, he can play Steffy Forrester's next ex-husband. I mean, it can't hurt JMW, right? ?

Hmmmm, "Who's worse, JM or JMW?" just might be a question to be pondered by philosophers for years to come ;-)

• Love 11

I say that JMW is worse than JM. I know this was a lifetime ago, but when Phick first started, they had crazy, off-the-charts chemistry. They really were good, & I loved the sneaking around, which he really showed up for. Even in the scene where Sharon revealed that she knew, I think I remember JM was pretty good in those scenes & aftermath. I remember hurrying home to watch those Phick scenes, they were really good together for a while, until they weren't. Summer ruined it all.

JMW hasn't ever had any kind of chemistry with any screen-partner that I've ever seen. Probably her best romantic chemistry is with $Bill, & that's because Don Diamont is so perfectly perfect, it was 99% him. Her actual best chemistry is with Heather Tom, but, again, HT carries the scenes. She can be a heartless bitch, but that's about the extent of her acting ability.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, spinxella said:

Do I see elements of Betty Crocker's apartment in the suddenly discovered one bedroom atop the coffee shop?

Does Rey Rey always travel to temporary assignments with every last thing he owns, just in case?

• Love 9
23 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I don't get it. Is Betty Crocker a nickname for some character?

I'm wondering if they mean Avery who was Phyllis's sister who was a lawyer that was always baking and cooking?

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

44 minutes ago, Jaded said:

I'm wondering if they mean Avery who was Phyllis's sister who was a lawyer that was always baking and cooking?

Yes, Avery, the lawyer with the baking show and the banana fetish.

Nowadays she doesn't seem so bad......

Rey Rey's place looks a little bit like her place, the brick wall, the window, the couch..

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, boes said:

Nowadays she doesn't seem so bad......

Rey Rey's place looks a little bit like her place, the brick wall, the window, the couch..

That's right and Phyllis was always giving her shit about it.

• Love 5
30 minutes ago, boes said:
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

1 hour ago, Jaded said:

I was partial to Bitchy Crocker :)

• Love 7
13 hours ago, boes said:

Do I see elements of Betty Crocker's apartment in the suddenly discovered one bedroom atop the coffee shop?

Does Rey Rey always travel to temporary assignments with every last thing he owns, just in case?

Yes looks like Avery's place repurposed. And don't you know @boes all cops on temporary assignments set up an apartment with every conceivable knick knack including books and plants and fridge magnets! Also three cans of whipped cream.

This place is above Crimson Lights? Was there any explanation for why it was never used/rented etc. before? Did they at least throw in a line or two about renovating the space into rental units? No? We are just supposed to be cool with the fact that no one has lived there in all these years? Including Kevin? Jana? Single Nick? Chloe? 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, miamama said:

This place is above Crimson Lights? Was there any explanation for why it was never used/rented etc. before? Did they at least throw in a line or two about renovating the space into rental units? No? We are just supposed to be cool with the fact that no one has lived there in all these years? Including Kevin? Jana? Single Nick? Chloe? 

Or the homeless woman Sharon took in to her home for a couple nights.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, miamama said:

Yes looks like Avery's place repurposed. And don't you know @boes all cops on temporary assignments set up an apartment with every conceivable knick knack including books and plants and fridge magnets! Also three cans of whipped cream.

The way Sharon characterized it was she just did a couple of upgrades to an already existing apt.  Think of all of the rent she/Dylan/she and Nick could have earned through all those years.  And when Tessa was homeless, there was no mention of it as a haven for her, so she should be a little pissed about that.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Why? For the love of god, WHY?? ?

I'm thinking he knows he's probably the next candidate to get the boot. With Lilly in prison and those kids who don't seem to have a storyline either I'm not sure what else they can do with his character at this point. Cane visited Lilly in prison in today's US episode and then had a random scene with Esther acting like she hadn't seen him, Lilly, the kids or Sam in years. 

• Love 11
28 minutes ago, spinxella said:

ttnBHH.jpg

EwQTQT.jpg

Mal Young: “He's still that mad, bad and dangerous-to-know Billy we love.”

Or, to put it another way, "He's still that tunnel-nosed, obnoxious, untalented piece of crap we all know and loathe."

• Love 21

But of course! Of course Billy doesn’t actually want Summer! Of course the secret is out after one week! Of course this was all a plot point to place Philly centerstage to get those Emmy reels knocked out before they go back to those rom com sex scenes! IZ SHOCKED.

• Love 19
6 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

But of course! Of course Billy doesn’t actually want Summer! Of course the secret is out after one week! Of course this was all a plot point to place Philly centerstage to get those Emmy reels knocked out before they go back to those rom com sex scenes! IZ SHOCKED.

Yep. One week of rehab and he’s back. Lol. Now he will fight for Phyllis while she “resists.” Let the hijinks begin, er, continue.

• Love 16

You gotta wonder if SID was subtly shading JT by putting that picture of foine Shemar right next to him. And talk about bad Photoshop. One of the people in that trio looks like they might've been in another zip code when that photo was taken.

Also, Nick, Malcolm, and Danny. Three of Phyllis' other lovers. More shade on the garden utensil?

• Love 11
16 hours ago, spinxella said:

ttnBHH.jpg

Mal Young: “He's still that mad, bad and dangerous-to-now Billy we love.”

That picture of Hunter King on the cover makes her look underage next to the other two. I don't know if it was Photoshopped intentionally to look like that or not. It makes thinking about Summer and Billy sleeping together even more disgusting though.

• Love 14

That clip is so funny. Billy is trash. I mean I LOVE seeing Phyllis being treated this way, don't get me wrong, but come on dude, she banged her ex one time while you guys were on the outs. Jack did nothing close to this to you or Phyllis after she cheated with you, his brother (who was -- at least when BM played him -- like a son to Jack), for MONTHS while married. That is being screwed over. NOT THIS.

Poor Billy. He's just hurt. Phyllis will get over all this. Just give it a few weeks. Once he tries to woo her with a few pratfalls and she learns Kyle set him up she'll fall into his bed again. They so funny and hawt. Snort. Master class in romcom I tell you.

Also what is all this grabbing of people that @spinxella has posted? I guess Billy learns Kyle set him up with the gambling. Poor Biwwy. No one will cut him a break. Poor sister-in-law fucking, embezzling creep who just banged his emotionally damaged former niece daughter of girlfriend for revenge. 

Edited by miamama
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, miamama said:

Poor sister-in-law fucking, embezzling creep who just banged his emotionally damaged former niece daughter of girlfriend for revenge. 

Way to take all the romance out of it. Geez.

I’m here for this hot mess. Though it’s going to be gross as hell when Phyllis takes back the man who revenge fucked her daughter and bragged about it. 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, miamama said:

That clip is so funny. Billy is trash. I mean I LOVE seeing Phyllis being treated this way, don't get me wrong, but come on dude, she banged her ex one time while you guys were on the outs. Jack did nothing close to this to you or Phyllis after she cheated with you, his brother (who was -- at least when BM played him -- like a son to Jack), for MONTHS while married. That is being screwed over. NOT THIS.

Poor Billy. He's just hurt. Phyllis will get over all this. Just give it a few weeks. Once he tries to woo her with a few pratfalls and she learns Kyle set him up she'll fall into his bed again. They so funny and hawt. Snort. Master class in romcom I tell you.

Also what is all this grabbing of people that @spinxella has posted? I guess Billy learns Kyle set him up with the gambling. Poor Biwwy. No one will cut him a break. Poor sister-in-law fucking, embezzling creep who just banged his emotionally damaged former niece daughter of girlfriend for revenge. 

Don’t worry, this will all end with whipped cream and a kitchen island.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Way to take all the romance out of it. Geez.

I’m here for this hot mess. Though it’s going to be gross as hell when Phyllis takes back the man who revenge fucked her daughter and bragged about it. 

Awww, Thanksgiving at the Abbott Manse is going to be so special this year.

Stuffed ButtBiscuit instead of boring old turkey, yum yum....m

• Love 15
45 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Yeah, this will happen when they dress as sexy turkeys for Thanksgiving. 

Or they'll be back together by Xmas trying to be sexy Santa/Mrs. Santa. 

• Love 11
48 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Don't be silly, it will be flan on a stick.

This is Mal's Genoa City now.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Flan on a stick? Is Billy getting a new nickname?

That's the nickname ButtBiscuit goes by at his favorite dive bar, the Booger Barn.

Which is also where he did his rehab....

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Oh, dear god.  Not that. Anything but that.

If that visual indicates what it looks like it indicates, I'll be tossing a chair or two or twelve myself.

Better yet, let Phyllis see if her skill set now includes being able to fly from the top of the Jabot building like the fruit bat she is.

• Love 23
5 minutes ago, boes said:

If that visual indicates what it looks like it indicates, I'll be tossing a chair or two or twelve myself.

Better yet, let Phyllis see if her skill set now includes being able to fly from the top of the Jabot building like the fruit bat she is.

Aw, c'mon fruit bats are cute. At least they're mammalian. She looks very reptilian. Like a gila monster or a monitor lizard.

• Love 15