Type keyword(s) to search

Reel to Real: Backstage, Twitter, & All Media Dram-ugh

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Poor Missy ?

Hugs peaches! Been there and bought that ugly T-shirt x2 . Rips your heart out. 

1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

Thanks, my friend. I'm so sorry.

My condolences, my friends.

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, miamama said:

? Sweet post, Missy.

And so so sorry, you guys. It never occurred to me women felt they had failed after a miscarriage. That is just heartbreaking. 

I did, so much. It was like it was the one thing I was supposed to be able to and I failed.

• Love 8

Our daughter had 3 miscarriages before she was able to have their son. Each one just broke our hearts and made us worry even more that she’d never be able to carry a baby to term. She blamed herself too not matter how many times we told her it was nothing she did or didn’t do that caused it. So sad for all of you who had to endure this.

• Love 14

Is Eileen counting down her last days of filming or the last days she’ll be shown on Y&R? I’m confused by this but it makes me sad no matter whatever it is. I loved watching you as Ashley, Eileen. Thank you for many years of pleasure.

• Love 9
On 9/17/2018 at 8:28 AM, miamama said:

Based on these ratings, I’m convinced Mal’s out but just HW/EP in name only. JG has got to be running things (with others?). Would be a good time for show to put a woman in charge tbh (if for optics if nothing else).

This way when they announce Mal’s firing they won’t lose even more viewers with a months and months long wait for regime change.

The unprecedentedly and consistently low ratings, the BTS crap, the disproportionate departures of women. I cannot conceive how this guy could still in be in charge.

Or they could try giving someone new a chance instead of passing the same 8 or 9 HW's around from the dwindling pool of shows.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, crowsworks said:

Or they could try giving someone new a chance instead of passing the same 8 or 9 HW's around from the dwindling pool of shows.

I think Mal was their attempt at someone new. And it has proved an abysmal failure. I doubt they’d risk it again. Daily soaps are an almost dead genre.

13 hours ago, spinxella said:

Not sure who writes this and ratings are indeed trash but it isn’t accurate to say a million viewers are lost using those stats. You can’t compare December to August. You should only compare December to December etc. 

But overall I agree the numbers are very bad. And show knows it.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 12
21 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

She grew up in the TV/movie industry. Mother an actress, father a unit director/assistant director.

Her Instagram offerings are … interesting.

No kidding about her IG!

She is the grand-niece of Roger Corman.  For that reason alone, I am intrigued.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Isn't Summer a bit old to be still working the Lolita vibe?

Man, I wish I knew how to find and insert a GIF of someone doubling over with laughter.

Edited by AngelKitty
I forgot a d
  • Love 7

I saw Shemar Moore on Access Hollywood Live today and he was talking about Y&R. They had old footage of him doing Circus of the Stars. He said he did it two months (April 1994) after joining Y&R. He said played Malcom Winters on Y&R and was Dracula’s baby’s daddy. He was also doing the circus with Schae Harrison from B&B. He even mentioned her name and B&B. I was really impressed that after 25 years he was proudly talking about Y&R and even remembered Scahe Harrison who he didn’t even work with. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

I saw Shemar Moore on Access Hollywood Live today and he was talking about Y&R. They had old footage of him doing Circus of the Stars. He said he did it two months (April 1994) after joining Y&R. He said played Malcom Winters on Y&R and was Dracula’s baby’s daddy. He was also doing the circus with Schae Harrison from B&B. He even mentioned her name and B&B. I was really impressed that after 25 years he was proudly talking about Y&R and even remembered Scahe Harrison who he didn’t even work with. 

That is the best autocorrect I’ve ever seen ?

• Love 19
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

29 minutes ago, Capricasix said:

That is the best autocorrect I’ve ever seen ?

I'm dying here from laughter!

"Dracula's baby daddy", OMG this is killing me!

• Love 19

Since they aren't advertising much soap anymore, maybe they should start calling them "pharma operas".  Sometimes, the commercials don't even tell you what ailment the drugs cure.  I've seen Y&R alumni Reed and Graham in some of the ads recently!  

• Love 15