Type keyword(s) to search

Reel to Real: Backstage, Twitter, & All Media Dram-ugh

• Start Topic

On 8/2/2018 at 3:37 PM, ByTor said:

I'm not buying the sexual inappropriateness thing, only because HHK has kept her mouth shut.  In this age of #metoo I can't see anyone forcing her to keep quiet about it, and if they did, I would more than encourage her to sing like a canary that she was abused and not allowed to do anything about it.  But I do agree with @Joimiaroxeu, clearly something happened that's preventing him from getting work.  Anger management issues?  Substance abuse issues?  Who knows, but yeah, it has to go beyond ego IMO.

Don't you think she kept her mouth shut because she was embarrassed and being attacked over it? Not every woman wants to share her story with the public and that's perfectly find. Much of the cast was showing their support for her when the news came out.  There's no reason to doubt it happened.

• Love 3

Soap Opera Digest did a little article detailing the typical day of four actors.  Three of them were light and funny, including Darren Brooks from B&B, but Tracey Bregman just looked like some kind of diva.  What time she wakes up depends on whether she’s at her Malibu house or her Beverly Hills house.  All she eats is an avocado and a couple of veggie chips and a small salad. She has dinner with the woman from Millionaire Matchmaker and again only has a salad because nothing on the menu is on her diet. After, she goes back to her Beverly Hills house.  The other three interviewees had funny stories, but TB was all about how cool she is.  

• Love 15
3 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

LMAOOOOOOOOOO. You know that didn’t go how they thought it would.

wicked giggle. Phyl needs to ditch the the ace bandages she calls dresses and act like a grown up business woman - that might be interesting. Let Dummer have ButtyB. they deserve each other. They could be the Nick and Erica (early  AMC) of Y&R. He's too old for this shit and she's shit.

• Love 12
On 8/2/2018 at 4:38 AM, bannana said:

MM has recently said/tweeted that what was reported never happened, and HHK has not refuted that.

But she has never come out and said he did not do it and if he really didn't .. wouldn't she have said so.

• Love 1

everyone should always wear name tags.......

Everyone that does scenes with him, at least. If it were anyone else I'd be giving golf claps for the low-key shade but odds are good EB doesn't bother to learn the names of other characters, especially new ones, even if Victor engages with them. Either that or his memory is failing badly.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, bannana said:

Mrs. Martinez should be pretty unhappy about Philly moving into Jack's house.

I hope she puts rat poison in their Pop Tarts.  

Not that these two rodents haven't probably developed immunity to it by now.

• Love 19
On 8/10/2018 at 10:39 PM, In2You said:
On 8/2/2018 at 3:37 PM, ByTor said:

I'm not buying the sexual inappropriateness thing, only because HHK has kept her mouth shut.  In this age of #metoo I can't see anyone forcing her to keep quiet about it, and if they did, I would more than encourage her to sing like a canary that she was abused and not allowed to do anything about it.  But I do agree with @Joimiaroxeu, clearly something happened that's preventing him from getting work.  Anger management issues?  Substance abuse issues?  Who knows, but yeah, it has to go beyond ego IMO.

Don't you think she kept her mouth shut because she was embarrassed and being attacked over it?

No, I don't, especially not in the current climate where women are reporting awful things that have happened to them. Obviously this is just an opinion, since I have no idea what really went down.

• Love 8

i am also of the opinion that nothing happened to hk....

i do however believe that things like his hubris and YUUUGE ego had everything to do with it...oh, and also he apparently said something to eb which he took exception to.....

• Love 8

Bd8Uk6.jpg

Y54FSK.jpg

UrxuGh.jpg

Mal Young introduced 2 new additions to the cast this morning.

Alice Hunter plays "Kerry Jones" who is a new love interest for Nate and Devon. Basically Hilary's replacement.

Sasha Calle plays "Lola" who is Arturo & Rey's younger sister. Angelica McDaniel wants to build a new Latino family.

Edited by spinxella
  • Love 6

I recognized Alice Hunter from House Of Lies. I've seen her in a handful of things but only as the hot girl so I really dont know what her acting is like.   

Is the other girl for Kyle?

Edited by In2You
  • Love 1

I wish they would have been phased out before the aging of those damn twins occurred. 

I still find it weird that mostly long term actresses on the show are leaving and/or going recurring. The only long term actor that I can remember who left/got fired was Greg Rikaart. He's popped up a couple times since though.

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, spinxella said:

Bd8Uk6.jpg

Y54FSK.jpg

UrxuGh.jpg

Mal Young introduced 2 new additions to the cast this morning.

Alice Hunter plays "Kerry Jones" who is a new love interest for Nate and Devon. Basically Hilary's replacement.

Sasha Calle plays "Lola" who is Arturo & Rey's younger sister. Angelica McDaniel wants to build a new Latino family.

I literally don’t know any of these people except for JV. Has there any buzz who is replacing Eileen Davidson? Will they go with a name or an unknown? I know Brenda Epperson was kind of popular in the role but that was so long ago. Also, she’s 53 which is practally ancient in daytime. I’m guessing Ashley will come back 10 years younger. There’s gotta be someone from AMC or OLTL who is available. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Maybe they can get Hunter King's sister. ;-)

Maybe, a blonde Alicia Minchew. How about the actress who plays Kristen & Susan on DOOL? What is her name? LOL!!!

• Love 3

Well, the Ashby family is boring beyond words, Philly is boring the hell out of all of us too, the Abbott family is falling apart (where is Dina?!), we don’t give a rat’s ass about the Newmans anymore so who else is left that we even care to watch? Perhaps a new Latino family? I fear it’s too little, wayyyyy too late. Why not introduce this family when Mrs. Martinez was on for so many years as the Abbott’s servant? 

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I’m guessing Ashley will come back 10 years younger. There’s gotta be someone from AMC or OLTL who is available. 

I didn't think ED was being replaced, just that Ashley was disappearing.

• Love 5