Type keyword(s) to search

Reel to Real: Backstage, Twitter, & All Media Dram-ugh

• Start Topic

(edited)
5 hours ago, valleycliffe said:

so i guess there is a new pic out in sod with phuck playing video games.....

rumor is phuck is / will get back together....

makes me sick to my stomach..

What??!?  So Nick is going "dark" but he's still managed to maintain his "treat Sharon like shit" quality.  

Whataguy, whataguy.  How much you wanna bet that even if he gets with Phyllis, he leaves Sharon to raise "his son" - and do his laundry, pick nits out of his hair, etc.

Edited by boes
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I find it hard to believe he’ll break up Philly. They collect a lot of interest in Mal Young’s spank bank, if you know what I mean. Pity the poor teller who has to process that deposit...

I bet Mal is overdrawn on that account before breakfast.

Aaaaaaaaaand now I've ruined breakfast......

• Love 11

So Nick and Phyllis are going to play video games together, are they?

Does she realize Nick is the master of his domain, 

at least when he plays......

giphy.gif

It's almost autobiographical for him.

• Love 13
8 hours ago, valleycliffe said:

so i guess there is a new pic out in sod with phuck playing video games.....

rumor is phuck is / will get back together....

makes me sick to my stomach..

I can't see it. Mal probably wants everyone to be in love with Phyllis but she'll pick Billy because GT says so.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

I can't see it. Mal probably wants everyone to be in love with Phyllis but she'll pick Billy because GT says so.

sure hope you're right heatlifer..........

gt looks ridiculous in the pic with jm..

• Love 11
1 hour ago, valleycliffe said:

sure hope you're right heatlifer..........

gt looks ridiculous in the pic with jm..

She looks ridiculous bc they are obsessed with trying to act like she's in her early 20s. 

• Love 12
(edited)
On 7/14/2018 at 11:27 AM, boes said:

What??!?  So Nick is going "dark" but he's still managed to maintain his "treat Sharon like shit" quality.  

This is why I never understood the Shick appeal. Nick has always treated her like shit other than when he is trying to sex her up. He is not a prize. He is scum.

Edited by crosby777
  • Love 2

I’m a few years younger than Phyllis and have been a serious gamer since childhood. Lots of grown women play video games. Phyllis, however, employs the stance of someone aggressively trying to change the teevee channel with their shoe. “Maybe if I thrust it closer!” That’s what Phyllis is thinking, not baboon butt sitting next to her. Hard to believe, but playing video games hasn’t made me sexy, edgy, FUN, or ready to jump on the nearest available caveman. It’s just a hobby, like Cane’s cow tipping or Billy’s nostril dilation. Phyllis is not very convincing as a gamer is what I’m saying, whether it be the Stafford version or this one. 

Looks like Lily went to the Toonces Driving Academy.

• Love 18
15 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

You know what? If this pic is an indication of a phuck reunion, then I hope it is due to Sharon being the one to kick Nick to the curb. He only started to become likable, for me, when he appeared to finally appreciate that Sharon as being "worthy" of him and his banana.

I like that Sharon seems to be written as finally having her own agency, and wouldn't mind seeing that explored outside of Nick' s orbit.

And, yeah, it's a soap so I wouldn't mind if they 'inevitably' found their way back to each other. But I would like Nick to earn it this time. I think SC has been a pretty good sport about how poorly her character is always written/treated, and she deserves a break.

• Love 15
(edited)
On 7/14/2018 at 1:03 PM, NinjaPenguins said:

I find it hard to believe he’ll break up Philly. They collect a lot of interest in Mal Young’s spank bank, if you know what I mean. Pity the poor teller who has to process that deposit...

I find it hard to believe too. MAL seems to love Philly. But ....I can see him messing with Shick and Phick fans and of course Philly fans.  

20 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I’m a few years younger than Phyllis and have been a serious gamer since childhood. Lots of grown women play video games. Phyllis, however, employs the stance of someone aggressively trying to change the teevee channel with their shoe. “Maybe if I thrust it closer!” That’s what Phyllis is thinking, not baboon butt sitting next to her. Hard to believe, but playing video games hasn’t made me sexy, edgy, FUN, or ready to jump on the nearest available caveman. It’s just a hobby, like Cane’s cow tipping or Billy’s nostril dilation. Phyllis is not very convincing as a gamer is what I’m saying, whether it be the Stafford version or this one. 

Looks like Lily went to the Toonces Driving Academy.

MS played video better. GT comes across as she has never games in her life.

Edited by crosby777
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Do we think Mal knows that he empowered these stans to behave like entitled inappropriate brats? 

So so true

Edited by miamama
Hadn’t seen Spinx post
  • Love 8
(edited)

So I checked on Twitter and this freak out is caused by rumoured soon to come Phick sex.

But JT confirmed in an interview (SOC I believe) that Philly survive this “break up” (as if there was any doubt) and Mal already said Shick will come together after obstacles so WHO CARES? All these people are cheating trash so what’s one more fuck before the reunions?

(I’m amused Mal thinks Phick is still a thing.)

Of course Phyllis, after being betrayed by Billy and her daughter conspiring, wouldn’t feel a pull to Jack (with whom a normal human might now sympathize). Nope. She’s 25 and FUN and SEXAY and Jack is old and hideous and also more to the point if Phack has a hook up it wouldn’t play into fun Philly and Shick v Phick etc. Viewers might actually root for Jack because morality and decency and history.

So Phick it is. Lmao.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 16

You know what would be a GREAT idea? If Phyllis, Nick, and Billy were in a WTD situation! The drama! The thrilling medical mystery! The medical mystery would be “out of how many orifices can I vomit simultaneously?” Of course, the baby would be born with twin blue whale blowholes in the middle of his face, and precious Philly would be stronger than ever. Don’t even pretend Mal Young hasn’t thought about it. 

Miamama, I also thought it would be fitting if Phyllis slept with Jack just so Buttbiscuit could eat the shit sandwich he so happily served up to his brother. Alas, we’d be deprived of scenes of Phyllis holding a game controller all wrong and being sexay fun. However, if Nick slaps on that JT mask during coitus, it will all be worth it.

• Love 16

If Nick cheats on Sharon yet again after they've come together the past couple months Sharon better not over come any obstacles. Nick has learned nothing. They're going to blame it on her probably or Nick's "darkness." 

• Love 10
34 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Miamama, I also thought it would be fitting if Phyllis slept with Jack just so Buttbiscuit could eat the shit sandwich he so happily served up to his brother. Alas, we’d be deprived of scenes of Phyllis holding a game controller all wrong and being sexay fun. However, if Nick slaps on that JT mask during coitus, it will all be worth it.

And, even better if Nick slaps said mask on Phyllis' face at the moment the angels sing.

• Love 16
On 7/14/2018 at 5:35 PM, spinxella said:

ay7jYd.jpg

8eIqJw.jpg

I swear they do this with Phyllis and the gaming just to get under my skin. I can look at that picture and tell she sucks at gaming. Phyllis acts like it is 1987 and she is playing Duck Hunt.  Can she pretty please go back into a coma in South Carolina or Georgia or wherever she was?

• Love 14

You know what would be a GREAT idea? If Phyllis, Nick, and Billy were in a WTD situation! The drama! The thrilling medical mystery! The medical mystery would be “out of how many orifices can I vomit simultaneously?”

Nah, the real mystery would be how Nick or Billy's drunken swimmers managed to find their way through the dust bunnies, tumbleweeds, and pools of venom to meet up with one sorry, dried up ovum. Whatever's left in her ovaries has to make a 20-year old raisin look fresh at this point.

• Love 17
(edited)
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Nah, the real mystery would be how Nick or Billy's drunken swimmers managed to find their way through the dust bunnies, tumbleweeds, and pools of venom to meet up with one sorry, dried up ovum. Whatever's left in her ovaries has to make a 20-year old raisin look fresh at this point.

Brilliant, Joimairoxeu!

And now you've got me humming Tumblin Tumbleweeds.

Phyllis is in the audience somewhere, I'm sure of it.

Edited by boes
  • Love 13
(edited)
44 minutes ago, spinxella said:

k69OHl.jpg

Nick & Phyllis have sex.

Aw, it’s just like how Philly started!

Also, this is all so JT and GT can cry and get Emmy noms. Guarantee it.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 16
7 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I had no idea you were a poet, Joi. That’s just beautiful. 

Nick and GT Phyllis have a weird anti-chemistry. It’s almost like they’re related or something. I don’t know how to describe it, but I do know I don’t want to watch it.

• Love 14

Phyllis and Nick have already fucked since Philly, when Billy & Phyllis & Nick & Chelsea had their foursome during Thanksgiving weekend in New Orleans.  So what's the big deal?  

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, spinxella said:

Yes, but unlike at Y and R, she would be a tertiary character to the mob driven storyline.  The first family of PC, the Corinthis'.  She would get an actual hottie in Curtis.  

• Love 1

Boes and bananna already know this from the DOOL threads, but if The Mal and the Pointless is going to hire Jordi Vilasuso [which I don't mind at all], maybe...if they're shopping in the medium-price casting aisle, they might want to check out the Michael E Knight shelf.

Admittedly, the Stephen Nichols aisle-end display is a bit pricey for Sony/Mal, but a gal can hope, I guess.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, pearlite said:

Boes and bananna already know this from the DOOL threads, but if The Mal and the Pointless is going to hire Jordi Vilasuso [which I don't mind at all], maybe...if they're shopping in the medium-price casting aisle, they might want to check out the Michael E Knight shelf.

Admittedly, the Stephen Nichols aisle-end display is a bit pricey for Sony/Mal, but a gal can hope, I guess.

I agree on all points.  Jordi's character was sort of a fail on DOOL but I liked him on AMC.  I'm hoping Stephen Nichols might be back to Y&R but I think he's too "old" for our dear Mal.

Y&R, though, is short in appropriate females right now, though, unless ALL of the newbie males are for Phyllis......that kitchen island is going to have to be reinforced with a steel frame, I'm thinking........

• Love 14
(edited)
4 hours ago, boes said:

Y&R, though, is short in appropriate females right now, though, unless ALL of the newbie males are for Phyllis......that kitchen island is going to have to be reinforced with a steel frame, I'm thinking........

Oh they are. She's the new Cricket of the 80s and 90s. But of course she's BAD and SEXAY, not good and virginal.

On 7/19/2018 at 12:48 AM, babyhouseman said:

Billy can join Jack in "The Phyllis Cheated on Me with Nick Club". Jack should laugh at him, but I bet Mal has Jack console him.

I bet my life that Jack will console Billy. He'll tell him to fight for Phyllis. I'm telling you, my prediction of two years ago is going to come true: Jack will officiate the Philly wedding.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 16

that kitchen island is going to have to be reinforced with a steel frame

After the hazmat team sterilizes it. Ugh, now it's got both Billy and Nick's intimate body fluids in it. So nasty given that people handle food on that island. I'm thinking Phyllis should just stick to dumpsters. You already expect them to be unsanitary and no one but really desperate people are eating on or in them.

• Love 17
On 7/18/2018 at 1:13 AM, HeatLifer said:

Do we think Mal knows that he empowered these stans to behave like entitled inappropriate brats? 

Thank you!

Phick was a stupid idea, but Philly was worse and fuck him. He reaps what he sows.

• Love 14

I had a look at MM's tweet and per the SID cover she posted BJ's been cast on another series. Couple of searches later and I learn that it's voice work on an animated series. In fact, he's been doing a string of animated series over the past few years. So Mal/TPTB are okay with letting cast members have time off to do certain kinds of outside work? Hmmm.

• Love 5