Type keyword(s) to search

Reel to Real: Backstage, Twitter, & All Media Dram-ugh

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, LongtimeYRfan said:

Chelsea's Mom? WTH? She's awful. Catherine Bach wasn't on a prime time show because of her acting skills. Another one NO ONE was asking for. And she's certainly not ICONIC. Isn't that what Josh, & Tony, said they were aiming for?

She doesn't even compliment her onscreen daughter's stories. What a waste of time.

Why not use Jill?

Whar Gloria?

• Love 13

I don't care one way or another about Anita because she isn't in the thick of things driving story. She's, at best, a cameo player. She makes an appearance occasionally, usually as a sounding board for Chelsea, and those scenes are just sporadic. She is inconsequential to the storylines. I just don't think she's important enough in the context of things for folks to get so worked up about.  I am peeved about Gloria's absence though. She needs to be back in the mix now, especially since Kevin and Chloe are back on (I guess Chloe's back, but I guess the 'back' is back in Portland). So was EH's appearance last week just a one off? Anyway, Gloria would be great to just watch her going after Phyllis and driving Michael, Kevin and Lauren nuts.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Sake614 said:

Isn’t )Judith Chapman still on Days?

No, her storyline with GR ended a while ago.

Plus, DOOL films about six months out, so there wouldn't really have been a conflict there.

• Love 6
(edited)

DOOL films about six months out, so there wouldn't really have been a conflict there.

JC does regional theatre performances quite often. She made the rounds a couple of years ago in a one woman show about Vivien Leigh. Maybe she's had a conflict in scheduling. And there's a possibility that since MY used Gloria as a casual partner for Jack, they considered her spoiled goods.

Edited by Toomuchsoap
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, Toomuchsoap said:

JC does regional theatre performances quite often. She made the rounds a couple of years ago in a one woman show about Vivien Leigh. Maybe she's had a conflict in scheduling. And there's a possibility that since MY used Gloria as a casual partner for Jack, they considered her spoiled goods.

That could be.  However, they seem to have no problem with amnesia on this show!  I know he's a baby, but what happened to Kane's kid?  It's been awhile since he and Lily split up and there's not been one reference of him that I remember.  Do the writers think we've forgotten?

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

That could be.  However, they seem to have no problem with amnesia on this show!  I know he's a baby, but what happened to Kane's kid?  It's been awhile since he and Lily split up and there's not been one reference of him that I remember.  Do the writers think we've forgotten?

We've been all through this. He's upstairs waxing his skis!

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

So I was flipping through channels and saw MS on one of those Entertainment Tonight-type shows (Extra).  She was at her plastic surgeon's office getting...oh, what would you call it?...a hand job?  She was getting fillers put in her hands, so that "her hands cold look as flawless as her face."  No lie.  This procedure costs $1,500 - 4,000, and lasts 9 months to a year.  ???  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
On 7/4/2019 at 9:30 AM, Toomuchsoap said:

I don't care one way or another about Anita because she isn't in the thick of things driving story. She's, at best, a cameo player. She makes an appearance occasionally, usually as a sounding board for Chelsea, and those scenes are just sporadic. She is inconsequential to the storylines. I just don't think she's important enough in the context of things for folks to get so worked up about.  I am peeved about Gloria's absence though. She needs to be back in the mix now, especially since Kevin and Chloe are back on (I guess Chloe's back, but I guess the 'back' is back in Portland). So was EH's appearance last week just a one off? Anyway, Gloria would be great to just watch her going after Phyllis and driving Michael, Kevin and Lauren nuts.

Yeah as of now, EH is done. I really didn’t understand the point of her scenes last week anyway if she wasn’t coming back full time. And still not everyone knows she’s alive. And Kevin staying behind in GC without her is just stupid. He and Chelsea are both not needed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
16 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

So I was flipping through channels and saw MS on one of those Entertainment Tonight-type shows (Extra).  She was at her plastic surgeon's office getting...oh, what would you call it?...a hand job?  She was getting fillers put in her hands, so that "her hands cold look as flawless as her face."  No lie.  This procedure costs $1,500 - 4,000, and lasts 9 months to a year.  ???  

Ouch!  I bet that hurts!  Not to mention how it hurts the pocketbook....

On another note, I don't think her face is all that flawless.  In the previews for the week, the scene where they showed her talking to Officer Paulie in her yoga get-up, the camera was on her face and while she doesn't have any wrinkles or anything, she seemed to have a lot of bumpy areas, all over her face and forehead - maybe the stress of having lackluster lines on the show is causing her skin to break out!

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • LOL 13
37 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

She was getting fillers put in her hands, so that "her hands cold look as flawless as her face.

so, how much work did she have done on her face if she thinks it's flawless?

did she get a boob job too?  and now some posters are talking about her gorgeous posterior..🤥..kimohno shapewear or injections?

• LOL 12
11 minutes ago, valleycliffe said:

and now some posters are talking about her gorgeous posterior..🤥

Maybe they don't realize what she they're looking at? 

I mean, she DOES talk out of her ass....

• LOL 20

I remember reading in an interview with her about when she returned to the show the second time(after the first recast), she said the camera's first shot was of her butt. I think she's enamored with it. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, boes said:

Maybe they don't realize what she they're looking at? 

I mean, she DOES talk out of her ass....

I realize that this is The Young & The Restless forum, but @boes I we could really use your kind of humor over on The FAKAKTA craptshitastic General Hospital Forum. Thanks,

Signed,

A Fan.😁

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
(edited)
23 hours ago, spinxella said:

So i'm guessing her multi-million dollar skin care line that she keeps pimping doesn't take care of this issue lol.

Edited by avocadohead
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6

and now some posters are talking about her gorgeous posterior..🤥..kimohno shapewear or injections?

Neither. The rest of her is rail thin (though she is a bit wider in the hips I've noticed; that's the effect of aging, period) so by comparison the lumps on her backside look slightly bigger. Whatever. 😑

I think I know what site you saw those comments on. When someone described her hiney as "voluptuous" my eyes almost rolled out of my head, up the street, and onto the freeway.

Beyoncé has a voluptuous posterior. JLo has a voluptuous rear. Shakira has a voluptuous derrière. What MS has is not voluptuous. Heck, I can name several male actors--including one on this show--who have better behinds than her. I think even GT had a shapelier tush but she wasn't sticking it out at every opportunity. IMO, MS is delusional, at least on this particular issue.

As far as her hands are concerned, oh please. I bet if she put on five pounds and drank more water that problem would largely go away.

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, spinxella said:

How about we keep it short and sweet.  Just GO AWAY.

5 hours ago, spinxella said:

What a shame her clothes aren't tighter😈

• LOL 10
  • Love 7

Boy, Daniel Goddard can brown nose with the best of them. 

My story for Cane would probably involve the Abbotts discovering their legacy as vampire hunters, Tracy using her novel to get close to Cane, and then Abby staking him during a book signing at Society. Jack and Kyle would perform the proper rituals in Chancellor park to ensure Cane’s pasty corpse never rises again. The ashes would be preserved in a bronzed cow flop. The vampire hunting legacy is abruptly dropped and never spoken of again as life moves on in Genoa City.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 6

DG's hairline is interesting, in an artificial kind of way to me. Does he wear a toupee? If he does you'd think he'd a avoid camera angles which made it more obvious.

Meanwhile, I didn't recognize Catherine Bach at all until I saw the hashtags. I think it's sad what some actresses feel like they have to do to their faces as they start aging.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

AWWWW! As much as I dislike her on a personal level, I do feel for her in this instance. Talking to your kids about it is never easy. I don't wanna even THINK about losing my PITA, Bash. He drives me nuts but makes me laugh and loves me every damn day. Even with my Victoria like hair going on. 

• Love 12

I just thought it was odd/surprising that anyone would consider not telling their kids about their pet's passing, even if they were currently less interested in said pet.  I think that would be a thoughtless thing to do, plus it just doesn't make practical sense.   Kid:  Hey mom, where is Beau, haven't seen him around lately?  Mom:  Oh yeah, he died.  I didn't think you cared, so I didn't mention it.

That to me is a very strange idea.  But I grew up on a farm so we knew about life and death of animals.  It may be different for kids growing up in the city.

• Love 15
6 hours ago, bannana said:

I just thought it was odd/surprising that anyone would consider not telling their kids about their pet's passing, even if they were currently less interested in said pet.  I think that would be a thoughtless thing to do, plus it just doesn't make practical sense.   Kid:  Hey mom, where is Beau, haven't seen him around lately?  Mom:  Oh yeah, he died.  I didn't think you cared, so I didn't mention it.

That to me is a very strange idea.  But I grew up on a farm so we knew about life and death of animals.  It may be different for kids growing up in the city.

I agree that was strange, and it was off-putting the way she decided that she would tell them only so they couldn't use against her in the future.  Maybe I shouldn't judge so harshly about her dealing with the loss of a pet (lord knows I understand that pain) but the post read to me as very selfish.  Considering "punishing" them for losing interest in a pet by not telling them he was gone, and only telling them about it so they don't have ammunition against her.  I can't imagine being raised by that lunatic.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, spinxella said:

Xhc2wg.jpg

So immature arguing with fans just because they don't like her character. That woman didn't even tag her in the comment. She's been in the industry long enough to know better.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

I don’t want to speak for the majority, but just because someone dislikes a character does not *always* mean they don’t like the actor. What a weird response from MCE. “If you hate me...” Huh!? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, bannana said:

MCE is being ridiculous.  It's not even a harsh comment.  She better not read our forum ❄️

Oh I really want her to read our forum lol!

• LOL 16
  • Love 2
On 7/10/2019 at 10:32 PM, spinxella said:

awww I have had so much death this year this just made me cry :(

14 hours ago, bannana said:

MCE is being ridiculous.  It's not even a harsh comment.  She better not read our forum ❄️

I'd feel bad for any of the actors on the show reading this board. Especially MS.. yikes it is harsh here..

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, avocadohead said:

Did anyone like JH’s acting when he was Adam? The dude can’t rack in ONE nomination for ‘This is Us’ lol. 

Not me. While he wasn't as wooden as SB, he was still full of knot holes.

Edited by peacheslatour
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Not me. While he wasn't as wooden and SB, he was still full of knot holes.

I always thought of JH's Adam as  The Wookie Version

• LOL 6
  • Love 2