Type keyword(s) to search

Reel to Real: Backstage, Twitter, & All Media Dram-ugh

• Start Topic

Also poor Camryn Grimes made a joke about the Hevon mob coming after her and so they came after her. Lol. "Who the FUCK you calling a mob, basic bitch." I'm paraphrasing but only slightly. ?

This is what I mean about show catering to ship stans. It's a stupid precedent. 

Ship stans want their couple to cuddle and pseudo fuck and run a business together and have babies. That's IT! Why show gives these people the time of day I don't understand. They do not drive ratings (see GH - show of stans).

Edited by miamama
  • Love 18

Ship stans want their couple to cuddle and pseudo fuck and run a business together and have babies. That's IT! Why show gives these people the time of day I don't understand.

They should stick with the Hallmark channel for that gooey crap. This is a daytime DRAMA, not some happily ever after love pit.

• Love 13

I'm eternally grateful he's not wagging something else at us.  

Well if he did one would hope it's not as doughy and pasty as the rest of him.

From some of his old pics, I'm sure he'd like to.

Yeah, a while back I was surprised at not only the cheesecake photos of him I saw (they were easily google-able) but also where I found them. No shade, it was just unexpected.

They just want Cane and Lily to have romance/sex and picnics with the devil twins.

And for Juliet to FOAD.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

DG is wagging his finger at us whiners...

It's really, really hard to believe - with this doofus having a brain smaller than a paramecium - that this particular "shot", oh-so-carefully "unstaged" to let us know he's DEEP, really really deep,  has the gall to school the fans on anything, ever.  

He couldn't say "Do you want fries with that" without cue cards.  

Edited by boes
  • Love 18

It's really, really hard to believe - with this doofus having a brain smaller than a paramecium - that this particular "shot", oh-so-carefully "unstaged" to let us know he's DEEP, really really deep,  has the gall to school the fans on anything, ever.  

He couldn't say "Do you want fries with that" without cue cards.  

Right? Like we're all a bunch of idiots who a) can't separate reality from a stupid TV show, and, b) don't have the right to express our feelings about this show--even the negative ones. If it weren't for the viewers he wouldn't even have a position to be trying to school us from. And something about that post feels scripted to me anyway, like maybe someone behind-the-scenes wrote it and used him to put it out there. Whatever, what a maroon.

• Love 12

Gifted starring Chris Evans, Octavia Spencer & MacKenna Grace from Y&R is now in theatres.  I saw it today and it's my favorite film that I've seen so far in 2017.  MacKenna Grace plays a range of different emotions, but some we've seen used by the demon child Faith are on display, my favorite being this scene

After this film I don't think we'll be seeing her again on Y&R. 

• Love 5

It's always a good sign when EB hates his story. And he always hates it when anyone says shit to Victor. He thinks because *everyone* has done "bad stuff" that they have no right to call out Victor. Except there are degrees of "bad stuff". Like someone shared the years' old clip of Jack leaving Victor on the ground after he had the stroke awhile back -- around the time of Victor's trial for bringing a doppelganger to town and having Jack kidnapped, tortured, raped, and his wife raped and TWO young people murdered. EB said about the clip of Jack (who did in fact return to call for help) as proof that they are all full of shit for putting HIM on trial. Lol.

This is not "out there" -- the idea that Victor is despicable and gets away with far too many crimes. To a degree it's accepted because he's such an over the top unreal character. But it has gone on for so long that he's complete caricature. And he doesn't seem to get that this type of storyline actually makes Victor more relatable and sympathetic. He only likes the Victor was in an orphanage so this drives his decisions storylines (he always brings up the backstory Bill Bell wrote for him about that fucking orphanage as his FAVOURITE storyline).

EB is a gross alpha male creep: All macho and yet a complete victim.

I feel for anyone who has to deal with him on a daily basis.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 21

He only likes the Victor was in an orphanage so this drives his decisions storylines (he always brings up the backstory Bill Bell wrote for him about that fucking orphanage as his FAVOURITE storyline).

Like that gives Victor a permanent pass to pull the stuff he does, even on his own family members. It's ridiculous.

• Love 9

Huh? Unless this is for a dream sequence, where the Asby twins are imagined as teens, this makes no sense. While Cane/DG definitely looks old enough to have teenage children, Lily/CK does not. 

Edited by ezzylin
  • Love 12

Maybe, aging them to 10 year olds would have been better. CK is too young looking to have 2 teens playing her kids. I even think Reed  & Scotty are too old for AH (who does have a son that age) & TB (she has 2 sons) but the casting is way too old looking for the actors. IMO!

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

This is just stupid. Last week, they were annoying, bratty 8 year olds.

And now they'll be annoying, bratty, 16 year olds.  I wonder if Charlie will have a certain yearning for ex Aunt Hillary.....

This makes Lily's modeling career even stranger.....

• Love 13
1 hour ago, boes said:

And now they'll be annoying, bratty, 16 year olds.  I wonder if Charlie will have a certain yearning for ex Aunt Hillary.....

This makes Lily's modeling career even stranger.....

I was gonna say that CK has been looking hot in the modeling shots and it is odd they are aging her by giving her kids the case of the SORAS. I mean she's only 29 years old. At least, wait till she's 35 before giving her teenagers. I'm sure she is secretly hating it. LOL!!!!

• Love 9
4 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Well, I understand that vampire children age faster than others, but these twins are only half-vampire. Lily will be a grandmother before she's 35 at this rate. 

Mac was the surrogate who carried them. Maybe the fertility treatment and Mac's seriousness made them age faster. 

• Love 10

Wow that girl can not act! Sheesh. Not sure why they aged up the twins. Lily is too young. Oh well. So Mattie will be interning at Brash & Sassy? How long until she start crushing on Reed because we all know it is going to happen. Who will Charlie be into? I guess one of Reed's current little groupies unless they age up Faith.

• Love 6

At least they'll have non-white legacy teens. It's a weird jump and Lily is way too young for this but it gives the Winters clan something besides Lily harping on Hilary or Neil and Devon "sharing."

• Love 11
7 hours ago, miamama said:

Faith had better be aging up - if they are this desperate for teens (and they are).

lol. CK isn't even 30, right? 

I would think they'd be considering that anyway, since the actress playing her may not be available for Y&R for too much longer  (i hope so, for her sake).

• Love 2

Maybe it's just me but it seems like AH has just been phoning it in lately. Maybe her divorce has been very distracting (which wouldn't be surprising at all) but she just says a line and waits for the other person to say one, etc. There's very little emotion or involvement or interest in her acting. 

• Love 4

Maybe it's just me but it seems like AH has just been phoning it in lately. Maybe her divorce has been very distracting (which wouldn't be surprising at all) but she just says a line and waits for the other person to say one, etc. There's very little emotion or involvement or interest in her acting. 

I hate this idea. I also hate Reed and his teen scene. He was cute as a kid (with the original actor) but teen Reed is lame and so is his story line. Aging the twins will not make it any better. What a stupid move, Sally. And what of Faith? She stays 10?

• Love 8

It's always been a tricky casting issue. Actors not really old enough to play parents to adult children. It's been going on for years. On ATWT Helen Wagner & Don Hastings played mother & son for 50 years. They were only 16 years arpart. It was a different time then though. The actresses playing mothers weren't looking (or trying) the same as they did when the joined the show in their 20's. I think the real kicker for CK is that she's gonna be playing the hot mom to twin teenagers. Yikes!

• Love 8

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2017/04/daytime-emmys-to-be-live-streamed-on.html?m=1

Daytime Emmys to be Live-Streamed on Facebook, Presenters Revealed

Some of the biggest and brightest stars of daytime television are scheduled to present at the 44th Annual Daytime Creative Arts Emmy® Awards on Friday, April 28th, 2017 and the Daytime Emmy® Awards on Sunday, April 30th, 2017 at the historic Pasadena Civic Auditorium located in Pasadena, Southern California. In addition, The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (NATAS) announced that the Sunday, April 30th show will be live-streamed on both Facebook Live and Twitter-Periscope Producer beginning at 8 p.m. EDT and 5 p.m. PDT. Please refer to our Facebook and Twitter accounts for more information:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DaytimeEmmyAwards

Twitter: https://twitter.com/DaytimeEmmys

“The National Academy is thrilled to be streaming this year's Daytime Emmy Awards to the world,” said Bob Mauro, President, NATAS. “Add the great list of presenters we have for both our signature shows and I think the fans and Daytime community are in for a real treat!”

“I am over-the-moon to be able to bring the Daytime Emmy Awards to all our fans,” said David Michaels, SVP, Daytime. “With Mario Lopez and Sheryl Underwood as our hosts and so many wonderful presenters, it's going to be a great evening for Daytime!”

In addition to the previously announced hosts, Mario Lopez (EXTRA) and Sheryl Underwood (The Talk), the line-up of presenters for the Sunday, April 30th, show include, Larry King (Larry King Now), Jane Pauley (CBS Sunday Morning), Susan Lucci, Harry Connick, Jr. (Harry), Margaret Cho, Tim Allen, Blair Underwood, (GIVE, Quanico), Trisha Yearwood (Trisha's Southern Kitchen), Nancy O'Dell and Kevin Frazier (ET), Natalie Morales, (The Today Show, Access Hollywood), Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne and Aisha Tyler (The Talk), Dr. Mehmet Oz (Dr. Oz), Vanna White (Wheel of Fortune), Mark Steines & Debbie Matenopoulos (Home & Family), Chris Hansen (Crime Watch Daily with Chris Hansen), as well as Tamera Mowry-Housley, Loni Love, Jeannie Mae, and Adrienne Houghton (The Real) and Ross Mathews & Garcelle Beauvais (Hollywood Today Live). Also presenting are cast members from the four daytime soaps, including Bryton James and Mishael Morgan (The Young & the Restless), Kelly Monaco and Dominic Zamprogna (General Hospital), Katherine Kelly Lang and John McCook (The Bold and the Beautiful), Billy Flynn and Marci Miller (Days of Our Lives).

Special musical performance by Max Ehrich (The Young & the Restless, Under the Dome). Additional appearances by Karla Mosley, Reign Edwards and Jacob Young (The Bold & the Beautiful), Sonya Eddie and Robert Palmer Watkins (General Hospital), Nadia Bjorlin and Eric Martsoff (Days of Our Lives) and Tristan Lake Leabu (The Young & the Restless). Music provided by Caleb Nelson and The Remotes.

The line-up of presenters for the Friday, April 28th, show include Alex Trebek (Jeopardy!), Pat Sajak (Wheel of Fortune), Loni Love, (The Real), Judge Greg Mathis (Judge Mathis), Chris Hansen (Crime Watch Daily with Chris Hansen), Vivian Howard, (A Chef's Life), JD Roberto (Daily Burn 365), Karla Cavalli (Planet Primetime), Anna Cathcart, Millie Davis, Isaac Kragten, (Odd Squad), Danny Jacobs (All Hail King Julien), Eric Darnell (Antz, Madagascar), Carolyn Hennesy (General Hospital/The Bay), Kristos Andrews (The Bay), Anthony Anderson (Anacostia), Anthony Wilkinson (Tainted Dreams), Reign Edwards, Courtney Hope, (The Bold and The Beautiful), Lauren Koslow, Thaao Penghlis (Days of our Lives), Chloe Lanier, Chad Duell (General Hospital), Christian Le Blanc and Melissa Ordway (The Young and the Restless).

The 44th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards will recognize outstanding achievement in all fields of daytime television production and are presented to individuals and programs broadcast during the 2016 calendar year.

United Airlines is the official airline of the Daytime Emmy Awards and The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences.

• Love 2
23 hours ago, DivaT said:

Lily and her daughter will look like sisters. This is a mess. 

Nothing for me will ever stretch credulity like Lesley-Anne Down and Jack Wagner playing mother and son on B&B with a two year age difference between the actors and Wagner aging about as well as an overcooked rotisserie chicken that was left outside in Arizona in August.

But this ish here might come close.

2 hours ago, DivaT said:

United Airlines is the official airline of the Daytime Emmy Awards and The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences.

Naw, too easy. ?

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 17