Type keyword(s) to search

Wake Up, San Francisco! Full(er) House Media

On 3/12/2019 at 10:57 PM, KaveDweller said:

I wonder if she will lose any of those sponsors. I don't know what she knew of what her mom allegedly did, but I would think her sponsors wouldn't want any association.

She already did. Sephora and TRESemme dropped her.

I think the irony of this all is that her daughter didn't want to go to college, and her actual passion- beauty guru- is pretty much shot to hell because no one is going to want to sponsor her for anything. It's a really fickle business and there's always the next pretty young girl that can hawk your products that isn't tainted by scandal. It's just so stupid. She could have gone to work with her dad in fashion or something that she would have actually liked.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 15
7 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I think the irony of this all is that her daughter didn't want to go to college, and her actual passion- beauty guru- is pretty much shot to hell because no one is going to want to sponsor her for anything. It's a really fickle business and there's always the next pretty young girl that can hawk your products that isn't tainted by scandal. It's just so stupid. She could have gone to work with her dad in fashion or something that she would have actually liked.

Right and it even goes towards Felicity Huffman too, these people made some really, stupid, stupid decisions. I know I've made some over the years, but seriously, to do this? Especially after being so advanced in years in their careers and pretty much NEVER done anything illegal. Just makes you want to go: "Really?" Same goes for the people at the colleges who took the money. They had long careers, state and national awards and making more money than I probably ever will and just threw it all away and good luck finding anything close to that type of pay or position again. They'll be lucky if they can get a job as a 3rd grade teacher now.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I'm sure that all of the other sponsors will be dropping her eventually.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, readster said:

Right and it even goes towards Felicity Huffman too, these people made some really, stupid, stupid decisions. I know I've made some over the years, but seriously, to do this? Especially after being so advanced in years in their careers and pretty much NEVER done anything illegal. Just makes you want to go: "Really?" Same goes for the people at the colleges who took the money. They had long careers, state and national awards and making more money than I probably ever will and just threw it all away and good luck finding anything close to that type of pay or position again. They'll be lucky if they can get a job as a 3rd grade teacher now.

It really does seem stupid. Children of rich celebrities would be fine getting a job or doing anything they wanted without going to an elite school, or even any school. Why did they think it was necessary?

This isn't unexpected, but looks like Lori's definitely out for season 5 of Fuller House.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

Why did they think it was necessary?

Because apparently ASU wasn't good enough for her daughters despite them not putting in the effort?

The cast has to be so emotional. First Jeff, now Lori. Let's just hope the show gets to its end without any more scandals.

Anyway, this is making the rounds:

Edited by methodwriter85
  • LOL 1
On 3/15/2019 at 9:20 AM, readster said:

On 3/15/2019 at 11:15 PM, KaveDweller said:

It really does seem stupid. Children of rich celebrities would be fine getting a job or doing anything they wanted without going to an elite school, or even any school. Why did they think it was necessary?

This isn't unexpected, but looks like Lori's definitely out for season 5 of Fuller House.

We are able to see this from a distance and see after it all happened.  From the inside it probably dud seem like a good idea at the time.   It reminds me of the time me and a friend of mine cut school and were seen walking through the neighborhood by all of my parents friends.   Everything we did seemed like a good idea at the time but my father had gotten sick that day so plan A had been ruined and instead of taking a step back and maybe even walking back to school everything we did that day just snowballed.  Telling that story now everyone has slot of “why didn’t you?”  And “you could haves”.    To me it’s the same thing.  Maybe it might be worse when parents who succeeded to have kids with no drive at all.  Do you let them flounder or do you do what you always did and push your way higher?   In this case they all went too too far.  But I understand the inclination.

18 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

Not gonna lie, I really thought it would be probation and a fine, or worst case scenario, a Martha Stewart vacation for a few months at Camp Cupcake.

Yeah, that was what I thought too. I mean, bribing someone to get your kid into school is awful and unfair, but there are a lot worse criminals out there.

• Love 1

I really don't have an issue with Lori Laughlin being in the final season. She screwed up, but if you blacklist everyone in Hollywood who screws up, you're going to have a very limited list of actors you can work with. Rob Lowe made a sex tape with a 16 year old girl when he was 24. Tim Allen was a coke dealer. Heck, Jodi Sweeten was a coke head who drove high with her daughter in the car. Nobody has an issue with her being on the show.

4 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I really don't have an issue with Lori Laughlin being in the final season. She screwed up, but if you blacklist everyone in Hollywood who screws up, you're going to have a very limited list of actors you can work with. Rob Lowe made a sex tape with a 16 year old girl when he was 24. Tim Allen was a coke dealer. Heck, Jodi Sweeten was a coke head who drove high with her daughter in the car. Nobody has an issue with her being on the show.

I don't have an issue with it either, but I'm not really sure John Stamos Tweeting a photo means she is definitely in it. That looked like a promotional photo, so I am sure Lori Laughlin is in most of them, or at least, most of the one's Stamos is also in.

I didn't realize they had announced a release date...that article says August, which feels soon. I am not ready for it to be over (embarrassing admission, I know).

On 6/10/2019 at 4:28 PM, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Personally, my problem isn’t that LL did something wrong. It’s that she doesn’t believe she did anything wrong, so she’ll never make any apologies. Unless Jodi is claiming that what she did was fine and she doesn’t regret it, the situation isn’t the same.

I wouldn’t boycott the show if LL is in the final season. I’ve gotten really attached and Aunt Becky is a side character. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Thomas Miller, executive producer of "Full House" and many of the other TGIF shows

(remember, at the end of "Perfect Strangers" and "Step by Step",

someone would say "A Miller / Boyett production")

has passed away at the age of 79.

I wonder if he saw "Full Quarantine" before he passed away.

Thank you, Mr. Miller, for making us all laugh back in the 90s.  RIP

Edited by Twilight Man