Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: Pilot Part 1

• Start Topic

Sorry Cold, you're just not her type.  They were playing up Snart having a thing for Sara.

Good to see the return of Gideon.  Now we've got Barry's creation being used for good, instead of evil.  It was a good pilot, it was fun and had good chemistry between the cast.  Of course one of them is Victor Garber and I'm pretty sure he can interact with anyone naturally.

• Love 3

First off - I loved it.

The only issue I have is the idea that Hawkgirl and the ATOM are "insignificant" when the Flash's Gideon has a newspaper article of them fighting the Reverse Flash along with BC, GA, and the Flash.  I also have a hard time believing Firestorm doesn't make an impact as a hero.

But I'm still going to go with it because generally speaking - I loved it.

• Love 4

I liked it, although it's my least favorite DC show of the moment. The Hawks were better. I liked the idea of them having son and having some kind of real life and apparently living at least ten years after finding each other. Always love the theme of Cisco making all the costumes. 

Stein - not cool! Liking Jax more and more. 

I'm probably not the only assuming Jonas is a descendant of Oliver Jonas Queen.

Wentworth Miller - man, that scenery must be delicious.

• Love 5

The only issue I have is the idea that Hawkgirl and the ATOM are "insignificant" when the Flash's Gideon has a newspaper article of them fighting the Reverse Flash along with BC, GA, and the Flash.  I also have a hard time believing Firestorm doesn't make an impact as a hero.

He could be trying to motivate them, to get them on the path they were going to be in his future.  He saw what happened on their first mission, so he's trying a new way to get them on board.

• Love 1

Good pilot. I hope to become a fan . . . as opposed to Heroes Reborn, which I gave up on before I got to see familiar faces.

Stein is a bit of a jerk. I know . . . Jackson is probably in the minority when it comes to travelling through time, but drugging him? No.

I'm hoping the Rogues and Sara get more screentime and not just brawl. Forgot that Sara could bat from that side of the plate. Nice of Cisco to provide her the White Canary outfit. I'll try to overlook the fact that they've never met. Did Laurel say, "Like me, but a few inches shorter"? Oh, and shut up, Laurel, on general principle.

Anybody else finding it hard to divorce Arthur Darville from Doctor Who? And isn't Heat Wave's real name "Rory"? "The first person to ask why the Waverider isn't bigger on the inside gets five across the face. Do not test me on that."

(ETA: Turns out Heat Wave's real name is Mick. Mick Rory. Cute)

Nice that Chronos is reincarnated as a Time Council nemesis. I'm also guessing there's going to be hand-wringing over the Hawkfolks having kids during their prior incarnations.

• Love 2

I love that Rip stole a time machine <3

I love that Sara went to Tibet to find herself. She was drinking there too. I kind of sense some runs in the family issue coming on though. 

Hawk girl was at least good for a moment with her dying past lives son.

I think VG and Stein were a weak link for me. I still adore him though. 

Edited by tarotx
  • Love 3

I liked it! Kind of rusty in a pilot kind of way, but with a lot of promise for time travel adventures, of which I am always a fan of. 

I really want Captain Cold and Sara to become snarky new drinking buddies/BFFs. Once he finally admits he wants to be a good guy, of course. 

Rory has sure gotten a lot hotter over the years. Time travel has done wonders for him. I am trying SO HARD not to make endless Doctor Who jokes...but its just so damn hard!

Ray has grown on me a lot. I loathed him for so long on Arrow, but he got better, and now I think I actually like the guy. 

• Love 7

I really enjoyed it. I know pilots often feel forced as they set things up, but there was enough good stuff that I'm looking forward to next week.

I loved Sara. I read some reviews that had me concerned, but she was still the same deep and tortured ass kicker I loved on Arrow. Her mix of vulnerability and cold as ice personality is what I have always loved about her.

Oh, and shut up Laurel.

• Love 1

I liked it. It was a pilot,  but not as bad as some of the negative reviews made it out to be. Where were they getting Sara's light and happy. She still had her darkness.

I like Sara being in Tibet and protecting women. Her throwing the shot glass at the guys head. Hi, Laurel, bye Laurel. Rip stole a time ship, I'll take that as a nod to Doctor Who. Interesting that the Hawks had a son. They were a little better, I didn't feel like they took over the show like the review said. I suppose they can more in the second episode. I loved the team of Sara, Cold and Heatwave then them telling Jax he couldn't hang with their crew. I guess Sara being an assassin gets her in quickly.

I can't wait to see the characters interact more. I think I like it better that they are legends in the future but are going to make themselves one. I'm looking forward to next week.

Also who is Amy Pemberton? She was listed in the credits.

• Love 5

Why wasn't this a two-hour premiere?  This so needed to be two hours to complete the epic feel of it all.

I really enjoyed it too.  It was a little clunky in the beginning and the actor playing Jax is God awful.  But it's a ridiculous amount of fun and has a great sense of adventure, like the scene where they are on the ship and going through time for the first time.  The episode manages to strike strong emotional cords throughout too.  Plus, it's just plain fun seeing all these character interacting with each other.

Victor Garber, not surprisingly, is the standout.  He automatically makes everything better.  Sara and the Rogues were a lot of fun too and Heat was funny.

I'm glad to see Arthur Darvill on a show in the United States.  Though he is practically a Time Lord in everything but name.  I kept waiting for a Doctor Who joke.  It was mentioned on Arrow that Ray was a big Doctor Who fan.  But Darvill was really good and perfectly cast.

Enjoyed the time-traveling to the 70s.

Edited by benteen
  • Love 5

Yeah Wentworth has a serious appetite, that and the fact he's so delicious to just look at.

The show has......potential, but it's going to take a few more episodes for me to really warm up to it. I'm just glad the damn thing is finally on so Arrow and Flash can finally focus on the real problems for them.

I'm seriously hoping they get Cisco for a guest star episode if nothing else just to see him geek out over The Waverider and watching him drive Rory nuts.

• Love 3

I thought it was a solid pilot.  I'm glad Rip lying was figured out quickly, as that could have dragged on in a bad way.  I did think it was interesting that he chose them because their deaths/absences wouldn't have too much effect on the timeline.  He didn't say they were nobodies, though that's how all of them took it, just that losing them wouldn't have the same effect as, say, losing the major players of the Justice League (Bats, Supes, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, The Flash).  And that makes sense with these characters.  It should be fun seeing them try to change their fates.

The previews made me suspect that I would love seeing Sara, Cold and Heatwave together and I was right.  They were so much fun.  I agree that Snart has a bit of a thing for Sara so, instead of my initial wish to see them have hate sex, I want them to become Besties who hook up occasionally.

ETA: And Rip was wearing a brown trenchcoat!!!  The Who references were strong with this episode.

• Love 7

Stein drugging Jax was morally uncool, but still cool.  I love it when Victor Garber channels Spy Daddy even in other roles.  I'm hoping he ends up guiding Ray through the procedure of removing a guy's eye with a spork.

• Love 6

I stopped watching Arrow and the Flash is basically background noise for me. This show already has more interested in than either of those shows. Plus I have a ton of characters to watch. I can't wait to see the different pairings. 

I also love Cold's crush on Sara. I wonder when they found out she was an assassin? Sara's super power is definitely adapting to any situation and making the best of it. She's going to make herself a legend. 

From the DC Special it looks like Rip did choose Sara to kill for him. 

• Love 6

The scenery is as tasty to Wentworth as he is to me.  

It was a decent pilot if you've watched Arrow/Flash.  Somewhat of a confusing one if you haven't.  But with the loooong buildup between Arrow and Flash to lead to this, it was a bit underwhelming.  I am hoping gel together now they are in full production. 

I enjoyed it but it didn't WOW me. It is suppose to be a 2 part pilot so that may be it. The fact that they weren't really legends of any kind and were somewhat expendable was a nice "twist" but I like that they will take matters into their own hands and change that.

It's kind of funny how writers treat Laurel outside of her home show, her sparring scene with Sara was so enjoyable.

But they did a good job of giving just about everyone scenes that helped build their character.

I think Kendra fits but she's got the other one attached to her.  I expect LOT to follow Arrow and Flash with an Obligatory First Season Main Character Death and I'm hoping it's Hawkman.  They said in the episode that the Hawks and Savage are in a Potter-Voldemort situation so, obviously, one of them will deliver the Death Blow to finally destroy Savage.  I really want it to be Kendra and I think it will be based on the existing narrative. 

Another thing I enjoyed about this episode is that they're not trying to pretend that Ray's reasons for joining the team are anything but self serving.  He wants to be known as a great hero, is upset to think that no on remembers him after his death, and is continuing with the mission so that he can become a Legend.  I have no issue with this characterization, mind you, I'm just glad that his reasons aren't "we must save the world because it's the right thing to do, who cares if our contributions are forgotten!"  Sometimes people do good things for bad or selfish reasons and I find that way more interesting. 

I also love how much SpyDaddy is in Stein.  Drugging Jax was a douche move but I may have cheered at the same time because THAT WAS A TOTAL SPYDADDY MOVE!!  Except Jack Bristow would do something like that to get the mission finished without any pesky arguing while Stein did it because he wants to travel through time and see cool things, but that's neither here nor there.

• Love 4

I really wish it was two hours as well, but I will probably rewatch this On Demand right before next week's episode to get that feeling. :)

Oh and I think I've decided that the reason none of them matter to the timeline is because it's going to be revealed that none of them have children.  I just don't believe Firestorm, White Canary, the Hawks, or the ATOM make no contributions in their lifetime.  But I do believe if none of them have children that others could "take their place" in the roles they play as heroes.

I also love how used to the craziness of this world everyone has gotten. Most everyone's reaction to learning about time travel is like "Time travel huh? Cool I guess. Pass the pepperoni" after just a few minutes of confusion/shock. 

• Love 7

I liked it.

Rip is a British accented Time Master who wears a trench coat and stole a time ship to save humanity. Why does this sound so familiar? He reminds me of someone, but who? Who does he remind me of? Unlike the guy I'm thinking of, Rip carries a gun.

I liked team smash's fun at the bar. I'm liking their dynamic so far.

Didn't love the hawks. I've never really liked them. I also wasn't a fan of Dr. Stein drugging Jax. Not cool, but I wasn't really sure what was motivating Jax's reluctance to participate on the mission. He had literally been heroing 5 minutes before.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 2

Rip is a British accented Time Master who wears a trench coat and stole a time ship to save humanity. Why does this sound so familiar? He reminds me of someone, but who? Who does he remind me of? Unlike the guy I'm thinking of, Rip carries a gun.

I don't know who you could be talking about.

I think the team dynamics will be fun. Ray was being a downer and Sara's just like screw this, lets make ourselves legends! 

• Love 6

It wasn't perfect, but I liked it. The writing was clunky, but I've come to expect that from the Flarrowverse. All the characters except the Hawks were either good, or have the potential to be good. The standouts were pretty much who I expected: Sara, the Rogues and Rip. Ray was sure on his own private little emotional roller coaster, wasn't he? "I'm going to save the world!" "Life is meaningless, and nobody cares if I die alone!" Chill out, Supersuit. 

The bar fight was my favorite scene, and the scene that flowed the best; perhaps because there was no exposition required, and it could just be. That bodes well for the future, when all the set up is done, and they can just let the characters interact and wreak havoc throughout history.

• Love 1

loved Sara kicking ass all over the place. I loved this one. Laurel still has a lot to learn. Sara wasn't even trying that hard.

tumblr_o1c4czqAOG1rpjyzyo7_250.gif

Why must you remind me I'm stuck with Buckles on Arrow? It stings. Lol

It certainly wasn't as bad as the reviews made it out to be, but it was a little meh for me.

I enjoyed the trio Sara, Cold, Heat. I like Rip. Everyone else didn't leave much of an impression, with the exception of the Hawks. They just don't fit in for me. Disappointed because I really wanted to like HawkGirl.

It's not must see for me but I'm giving it a few episodes to get a better feel.

• Love 3

Very jumbled and confusing.  I suppose it would help if I'd ever read a DC Comic.

What I don't grasp, is how a Time Master (?) could grab up eight people in 2016, and tell them that they were going to travel back and forwards in time, fighting evil... and nobody spoke the word Tardis?  

Still:  A pretty girl beats up half a dozen Larry Lagerbreaths in a bar, so I suppose I'll watch again next week.

• Love 1

I'm hoping the Rogues and Sara get more screentime and not just brawl. Forgot that Sara could bat from that side of the plate. Nice of Cisco to provide her the White Canary outfit. I'll try to overlook the fact that they've never met. Did Laurel say, "Like me, but a few inches shorter"? Oh, and shut up, Laurel, on general principle.

But is Sara not more... top-heavy? That would affect the fit, would it not?

I can not help worrying about Prof. Stein's nice BMW convertible. He just left it there out in the field? And how about his wife? He left her again after she thought he was dead for a while?

• Love 2

Oh my bitter Sara-girl heart just.....:(.

I am so bitter than Arrow is stuck with Buckles. I am resentful and bitter.  

Also I'm bitter. And resentful.

:(

Also, I really wanted to punch Buckles in her smarmy face with her "oh you can be White Canary"

Sara: "Well, gee THANKS FOR THAT AFTER YOU STOLE MY LIFE and DUG ME UP FROM A GRAVE AND put me in devil water and NOW I'm crazy. but cool...thanks for the threads..." - probably

/off to Bitter land

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 13

It was enjoyable enough, I guess. The first half of the episode was clunky. I get that it's a pilot, but I didn't really get into it until the second half.

Sara was enjoyable, first off. I love that we saw her travelling, and at least staying in Tibet when Rip Hunter came for her. I'm glad to see that she still advocates for the women first and far most. We kind of lost sight of that from her initial introduction on Arrow. Also, the rare time I enjoyed Laurel. They wrote her as being a supportive sister, so go Laurel, I guess. I see why they lightened KC's hair now. 

The Hawks were better this time around. Still not loving them, but their son was alright. I wonder how many other 'children' they have conceived before their deaths. 

The Rogues were funny, at least. I always liked Captain Cold but Heatwave was only in one or two Flash episodes, so I guess they have a lot to go with. Heatwave is definitely the comic relief, but it seems like he'll be the most expendable. The bar scene with Sara was really my favourite part of the episode, for sure. 

Firestorm worked ok, I guess. Jax's fainting was laughable, and I hope it was played for comedy. If not, then the actor might need a few lessons here and there. I mean, I guess they needed one person to not be on board for drama, and I guess they couldn't waste time for half the episode with Jax resisting, but still. He is just such an angry guy. 

Rip Hunter was great. I know he's just exposition until the show is a couple episodes in, but he worked well enough. Plus, as cliched as his backstory is, I still felt for him. So congrats, he is definitely a favourite behind Sara now. 

Ray Palmer is more likeable, I guess. I actually enjoyed his interaction with Stein. He still is far from my favourite, and it doesn't seem like he has a huge role on the show, so that's a plus. He's the only one without a partner or entanglements. I don't quite count Oliver or Felicity, even when they tried to sell us with his friendship with Oliver. 

I guess the only question I have is: why can't they tap into Hawkman's memories and go back to the exact time Vandal Savage was fighting them one of the 206 times and killed them? They're already planning to change time anyway, and it'll be screwed up regardless, so...why not? I know Rip said something about 'time travel effects' and whatnot, but still. 

Overall, I guess I'm in. My favourites go as this: Sara, Rip, Cold, Heatwave/Stein (going back and forth on them), Hawkgirl, Jax/Ray/Hawkman (can't decide which I like less yet). 

ETA: I guess the theme for the pilot is: I guess. That's also my overall reaction. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 1

Enjoyed it OK, except the whole premise of "Gosh, how do we find Vandal Savage? We literally only just have this time machine and two people who were killed by Savage 206 times and retain the memories of that, PLUS just encountered him like last week?" needs to be handwaved. And then there needs to be additional handwaving because Hawk Jr. gave them at least 3-4 pictures with Vandal Savage in them.that would be leads. 

• Love 3

I'm not sure Snart is completely crushing on Sara, but I think he appreciates that she doesn't judge him like the others do.

Heat Wave's addition to the team is a little odd until you think it through.  Cold isn't joining the group without backup.  Rip doesn't want Cold for his gun.  He wants him for his planning abilities and tactical leadership.

The Hawks are okay, but I really want to split them up a little.  Carter/Khufu seems content to let the pressure of destiny hook him up with Kendra.  I'd like to see her throw off that pressure and maybe hook up with somebody else like Jax, Ray or even Rip.  If Carter wants her I want him to work for it, not just let 206 lives worth of "peer pressure" make her fall for him.

I do love the idea that everyone involved in this little jaunt is doing it for somewhat selfish reasons.

• Love 5

That was a bit of a slog to get through, but hopefully now that the exposition is over with, they can get to the real fun stuff. I recall that both Arrow and Flash took a little while to catch their strides as well, so I can give it a bit.

Rip is a bit too Doctor Whoish in this incarnation, but as others noted, I'm glad they didn't drag out the revelation that he stole the time ship, and gave him a bit more direct motivation. When he told them all they were inconsequential, I was actually wondering if they were going to go the route they took in the most recent Booster Gold series, and have them have their heroics go unnoticed in order to keep their time travel shenanigans from being noticed (too late, as far as the Time Council goes, obviously, but not necessarily for people like Vandal Savage). 

Some wooden acting from Ciara Renee, Falk Henschel, and Franz Drameh (hopefully because they're still finding their footing, and not because they are bad performers), and some awkward dialogue for just about everyone else. Caity, Wentworth, and Dominic were the standouts for me, even with Wentworth's Cold unusually low-key presence (Heat Wave kind of seemed more prominent). I did like the twist of the Professor being the son of the Hawks, even if their performances didn't quite capture the confusion, awkwardness, and warmth of the reunion the way it could have. With all of Rip's exposition, I'm curious why he didn't explain why the crew didn't just go to wherever Vandal Savage was when he killed the Hawks all the numerous times he'd done it before; surely Carter at least could have told him where to look? And why couldn't the entirety of the assembled team have taken out Kronos? 

In any event, a slightly awkward start, but I still think the concept holds promise, and I'm looking forward to all the wacky time-hijinks that are in store.

EDIT: I see Lady Calypso and Chicago Redshirt had the same thought about Savage and the Hawks as I did. :D

Edited by Cthulhudrew
  • Love 1

A bit clunky in parts, but I thought it was ok for a pilot.

Good things:

1. Surprisingly, Ray. I liked him a lot more here than in any of his Arrow appearances: he had a personality, a motivation, and he was allowed to be funny rather than forced to be funny.

2. Captain Cold and Heatwave's general feeling of yes, we're criminals, and we're good with that.

3. The way all of them, criminals and heroes, had about the same reaction to finding out that Rip lied to them.

4. The various Star Wars jokes.

5. Sara, Snart and Heatwave just deciding to head out for a drink.

6. Snart and Heatwave letting Sara deal with the bar fight until she wanted a little assistance. That was great; probably the most fun scene of the entire episode.

7. (quietly) I still like Kendra! (don't hate me.)

8. I liked the return of future supercomputer Gideon.

Questionable things:

1. Why did Jax refuse to join the time travelling group when just minutes before he was superheroing and loving it? The answer, of course, was "one of the good characters needs to be reluctant so we have a reason to leave him behind on the ship so that the other characters will know the ship is in danger," but I'm kinda hoping we have actual character reasons for this in future episodes, not just plot things.

2. I had a bit of a problem with the argument that removing these characters wouldn't change history, because most of them have already had a fairly major impact on history on Arrow and Flash. Flash already established that Stein wrote several books and had a large impact on science; Arrow said that Ray Palmer ran several industries and also invented stuff, not just the supersuit (have we all already forgotten those magical healing nanothings from Arrow last season?); Sara brought in the League of Assassins, allowing Oliver to stop Slade and Walker from destroying Star City; Captain Cold was part of developing Barry as Flash. A tweak to the dialogue - saying that they had no impact on history after 2016 - might have worked better for me, though that would have killed the whole "We might not be Legends now, but we can change the future and be Legends there!" thing.

Bad things:

1. Hawkman. I don't know if it's the actor, or the actor not getting his character, or the actor having to share the screen with actors like Victor Garber and Wentworth Miller, but he just seems to have no passion or snap in any of his line readings. I'm not sure if the intent is to have him come across as bored after so many centuries of life, but it's coming across as boring me. And I was excited about the Hawks!

2. Also not fond of this plot of running into the various kids the Hawks have had over the centuries. Hopefully there won't be too much of this.

3. Oh, Laurel. But since this is the Legends of Tomorrow forum, I'll move on.

4. On Tuesday, I ranted about the Flash sets. On Wednesday, I ranted about the Arrow sets. On Thursday....I think we all see where this is going.

• Love 9

Heheh.  Yeah about those sets.  I spotted the old Queen mansion.  Or did I see that in Arrow yesterday, dressed up as a different mansion?  It definitely reminded me of how they had like 3-4 sets on Smallville that they constantly dressed up.  I can't remember if I saw duplicate sets on Legends tonight.

I hope Golden Glider pops up in an episode...the Snart family is just plain fun.

• Love 1

1. Why did Jax refuse to join the time travelling group when just minutes before he was superheroing and loving it? The answer, of course, was "one of the good characters needs to be reluctant so we have a reason to leave him behind on the ship so that the other characters will know the ship is in danger," but I'm kinda hoping we have actual character reasons for this in future episodes, not just plot things.

For Jax it's kind of the difference between, "Hey, there's people starving in Somolia.  Would you help me collect food to send over there while you still live your life, work at your job, etc?" and "Hey would you go with me to Somolia, just dropping your job and everything else in your life?"

"Superheroing" in the modern era is something he does as a kind of hobby and to help Dr. Stein stay healthy.  Jax is in a place he knows with people he can potentially call on for aid and support.  And if he dies, there are people who know him and will mourn him.  If he gets his head blown off during Gettyburg or gets nuked at Hiroshima, there's no one to call, no one to help.  In the present day he just disappeared one day and never came back.  Meanwhile his only "support" is a group of strangers which includes at least two ruthless criminals.  Jax was always somewhat reluctant to be a "superhero."  It's understandable that he'd be reluctant to add "time traveler" to his resume.

• Love 6

I really liked the show. It was definitely the best of the 3 Flarrowverse episodes this week, minus the few well-acted scenes between O/F on Arrow.

Stein is freaking amazing. I love his devious behavior. It was so SPY DADDY and so spot on for how I want his character to be portrayed. I like him morally grey and elitest. I'm wicked excited for his character and hope that he is not left behind or killed off for reasons.

Holy cannoli - I liked RAY PALMER and I didn't even have to try to like him. I can honestly type this out right now, that he was surprisingly one of my faves this episode behind Stein, Sara, Rip & Snart, all of whom I enjoyed before this show. He was a new character and it was amazing. His scene with OQ, made me bitter all over again about how the ARROW writers absolutely ruined his character in s3. If he had even a sliver of personality he had in this episode in Arrow, s3 could have been so different.

The Smash squad kicked ass. It really does make such a difference to have CL who is able to do her own stunts. That bar scene was so enjoyable and then the car taking out the bad guy, classic.

Jax & the Hawks were mediocre at best, but hey they were still tolerable. Vandal Savage has a really nice wardrobe.

Oh one thing I didn't need was the whole the soon to be dead Professor is your long lost son... Or Rip's dead son (conveniently named Jonas, perhaps he will be connected to the Queens). Seriously, what is it with these Flarrowverse writers and their love of surprise children reveals. Did they watch too much Springer & Maury growing up?

Edited by kismet
  • Love 4

A tweak to the dialogue - saying that they had no impact on history after 2016 - might have worked better for me,

I took it as just that.  After all, Rip waited til 2016 to scoop them all up.

On Tuesday, I ranted about the Flash sets. On Wednesday, I ranted about the Arrow sets. On Thursday....I think we all see where this is going.

If I never see that park and that set of steps ever again it will be too soon. I tried to tell myself when I noticed it in the commercials that the park just survived into the future but now we've seen the same outdoor grassy area in Starling City, Central City AND London.  Sigh. 

I'm usually pretty good about not noticing the smaller sets but the big ones (Argus/History museum) and for some reason outdoor locations just stick in my mind.

7. (quietly) I still like Kendra! (don't hate me.)

She made a much better impression on me this time around.  I never hated her but I think I actually loved her for a moment when she punched Rip.  I think the actress has great potential if she can let herself go a bit and be more emotional.  Her interaction with her son worked well.  Nice twist too.  Saw him dying coming from a mile away, though I must confess I was somewhat distracted by the terrible "bed" in the med bay.  Are those dentist chairs?  Usually the set designers do a better job and the rest of the ship looks good and I loved the Hawk's apartment. 

Their relationship is confusing.  The bicker like a married couple but act like they aren't together and that's pretty much where they left the relationship in the crossovers (working together but not there yet feeling's wise) but I only saw one bed so I guess they ARE together at least THAT way? 

It's just the pilot.  They've already improved over the crossover so at least we are headed in the right direction. 

• Love 3

4. On Tuesday, I ranted about the Flash sets. On Wednesday, I ranted about the Arrow sets. On Thursday....I think we all see where this is going.

We leave for home?  We're teddy bear doctors?

See writers, Ray is always well liked when he's not uptight and completely serious.  Just continue to let him love the fact he's a hero, let him be a bit of a geek and let his love of science shine through, and it's obvious Routh has so much more fun playing Ray like that.

Edited by Jediknight
  • Love 6