Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: Blood Debts

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

This is a really excellent point.  Not that Oliver shouldn't have been upset, but the fact that they made clear Felicity was going to live really early on made what he did worse in a way.  He wasn't out of his mind with grief, and it wasn't a "blood debt" because Dahrk didn't owe him one--Felicity was going to live.

Until the end of the episode when Darhk gave the 1 month reprieve, Oliver didn't know that Dark wasn't going to attack again.

He was constantly attacking them in 4.09, so while Oliver knew Felicity was going to live, he didn't know she was safe from Darhk.

• Love 5

Also, I'm starting to think that the season will end with O/F still apart romantically. I just wonder if them getting back together would be a repeat of the end of s3?  

I think that would be a big risk in terms of whether the audience is going to come back.  I think Olicity is a bigger pull than Team Felicity-less and writers who mess with the OTP just because they can't think of anything else to do with them end up in trouble (looking at you, Castle ratings).  For once, I'm glad Berlanti wants to burn through plots.

Oliver is not a "middle-of-the-road" guy.  He'll try to be, sometimes.  He'll make efforts for the sake for Felicity and people for whom he cares (or simply to maintain an appearance of harmless normality).  At Oliver's center is a barbed wire streak of loathing for what he perceives to his failures and inadequacies.  Consider his catchphrase, "You have failed this city!"  Not "You have hurt this city!" or even "You have betrayed this city!"  To Oliver, the ultimate crime is failure.

Oliver's time on and off the island, didn't really change him so much as revealed himself to himself and gave him the skills, knowledge and tools to channel his feelings outside of himself.  Without the island I figure that Oliver would likely have killed himself either deliberately or "accidentally" through a drug overdose or a car accident.  As the Hood, Arrow and now Green Arrow, Oliver can vent the anger he feels at himself toward deserving targets.

Of course Oliver wasn't going to simply sit in the hospital and wait for news.  He wouldn't have been able to hear anything over the mental din in his head crying "You did this!  "You failed her!" "She was hurt because of you!"  It's interesting that Oliver says that leaving Felicity's bedside was unforgivable even as she is clearly forgiving him.

I agree with all of this.

And I want to give a big thanks to WM and MG and the writers for writing Felicity so perfectly for Oliver.  Remember during the summer when there were comments that Felicity wouldn't want to take up invigilating again and Oliver would realized that Laurel is the right woman for him?  And then they wrote Felicity being the one who couldn't give it up and wanted to come back.

Now, instead of lecturing, Felicity understands Oliver's limitations, how he has to do something, fight something, instead of sitting and waiting by her bedside.  She not only knows him so well (better than any other girlfriend except possibly Sara), she accepts him for who he is.

Granted, there are limitations to this. Now that her paralysis is permanent, Felicity can't live in the denial of thinking this will all be over in just a little while, and she can't let Oliver off the hook too much for his Baby Mama actions..

I'm hoping when Felicity dumps him (not a spoiler now), that he fights for her this time and doesn't just watch her walk away. I 100% wanted her to dump him so that hopefully he'd FINALLY learn that lesson, too, but I don't want a repeat of S3's coldness and distance any more than anyone else does, and the fix to that, and to my lack of sureness that he's totally in love with her still, could be him really fighting for her this time.

I would put money (not much, mind you) on this being the lesson Oliver has to learn this season.  Up to this point, there haven't been any real consequences in his actions other than catastrophic ones like people dying.  Without losing something he values in a way that is entirely his own fault, he's never going to learn.

A friend of mine had a similar experience when she got cancer where her husband couldn't get out of his own feelings enough to be supportive.  She was fine during her illness but ended up divorcing him three years later, a sort of delayed emotional reaction.  I had that in my head during the limo scene.

THIS x 1000.  I've heard so many women tell me that their families (husbands and children and sometimes parents) were so in denial about their cancer   And I know one woman whose adult child developed an anxiety disorder because she was so upset when her mother was sick during chemotherapy.

We know Donna is immensely strong emotionally (where Felicity gets it from) so she was there for Felicity all during the hospital stay. Diggle visited but then he beat up his brother.  Thea and Laurel aren't as close to Felicity so they could visit without getting too upset.

But Oliver is very close to Felicity and he's always had problems dealing with emotions.   He knows he should have been with her but he was in denial -- Felicity will be all right after the surgeries and he needs to take out Darhk so he can't hurt them again like this.  That was the role he could handle and so he did what he could.

• Love 8

Until the end of the episode when Darhk gave the 1 month reprieve, Oliver didn't know that Dark wasn't going to attack again.

He was constantly attacking them in 4.09, so while Oliver knew Felicity was going to live, he didn't know she was safe from Darhk.

And yet he left Felicity alone and mostly unguarded?

• Love 2

Weren't Diggle, Thea and Quentin there quite a bit?  Besides, figure to Oliver the best defense is a good offense.

Unfortunately, Oliver offense against Darkh mostly sucks because Darkh is as old and experienced as Ra's Al Ghul (from Season 3) and has powerful magic to boot.

Honestly it'd be smarter to draw out Darkh with the bow and have John use a sniper rifle.

Darkh can probably stop bullets with his magic, but maybe not when he's paying attention to Olvier's arrows.

Darhk went after Felicity and Oliver to teach Oliver a lesson. He probably considers the lesson taught now.

With Felicity already in the hospital, i think he'd go after Thea if he wanted to hurt mayoral candidate Oliver Queen again.

Weren't Diggle, Thea and Quentin there quite a bit?  Besides, figure to Oliver the best defense is a good offense.

Unfortunately, Oliver offense against Darkh mostly sucks because Darkh is as old and experienced as Ra's Al Ghul (from Season 3) and has powerful magic to boot.

Honestly it'd be smarter to draw out Darkh with the bow and have John use a sniper rifle.

Because a 200-year-old wizard with scores of henchmen couldn't manage to sneak into a known location to kill a helpless woman because some vigilantes are sometimes there?

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 1

Because a 200-year-old wizard with scores of henchmen couldn't manage to sneak into a known location to kill a helpless woman because some vigilantes are sometimes there?

No, because the 200 year old wizard has other shit for himself and his scores of henchmen to do (also between Oliver and Anarky his henchmen are getting thinned out a little).  From Darkh's perspective Felicity in the hospital is better than Felicity dead.  Alive and helpless, she ties down people who have to guard her instead of going after Darkh. 

I didn't say it was right, or wrong, or rational it's a motivation, to me and is consistent with what I've seen in show from Oliver's behaviour in the past.

• Love 2

100% agree, and even though they were dead-set on making Oliver an asshole this episode, they didn't actually need to remove him from all of those hospital moments to accomplish that goal, let alone removing those moments altogether. They could have done a montage of moments from the immediate arrival at the hospital through learning Felicity would live, and even have Oliver there to hear about various surgeries/doctors, and then have him NOT being there for the surgery or when she learned she wouldn't walk (basically the amount of time we are sure he wasn't there based on the ep as it stands), and he would STILL look like an asshole. We could have seen him begin to pull away, to turn his attention to defeating DD, right when he knew Felicity would live, when the shock wore off and he began to feel the guilt settle in and the need to eliminate the threat take over his better nature.

They just...blew it, again, as usual. And look, I love Oliver and I totally understand his actions even though they were awful, but I don't totally buy them from S4 Oliver. But part of the reason I don't is because of the above; we were missing all the context and causation and emotion. And if you're going to make him an asshole, at least pull some emotion out of it, damn. Because right now I'm just left wondering what the point of that was, in a larger sense.

The last sentence bolded by me, because that's exactly what I meant when I said the episode was filler - except for the flashforward at the end, we got absolutely nothing.

The main cliffhanger was dealt with at the beginning, in an anticlimactic way, and the rest of the episode was composed of Oliver doing stuff which didn't work: using Anarky to find Dahrk, now you found Dahrk, and you stand around while he walks away. Sure, firing an arrow in his back might have been pointless (the arrow stops an inch before the back of Dahrk's head: "Really, Mr Green Arrow or whatever you call yourself?"), but at least it would have been something.

You got Dahrk's family - now, I'm not saying . . . actually, I am saying that. I'm going there. How about you put them in the cage, and let Dahrk see how it feels? Combined with Oliver on the island accomplishing absolutely zero except fulfilling a Mel Gibsonish torture fetish, I don't know what the point was of this.

This whole week was kind of a wash in the arrowverse, for me; for example in the Flash, the latest episode

prompted us all to ask: WHAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT OF PATTY FUCKING SPIVOT? I mean, seriously? We put up with Perky Patty for months, thinking there was going to be payoff, at least in the form of some hot kissing, something. Anything. Nope. Apparently, it was just to show us that Barry has a case of the not-gays (TM Mr Plinkett). You've proven Barry's dick works, Patty! Now fuck off.

I guess if a viewer's main reason for watching is Thea, then they got something out of the episode. Though it wasn't anything good.

"I can't be with you Alex, because reasons. Oh Anarky, you're so evil, but also hot. Shit, you're gone. Alex? Honey? Come on over, I want to show you my etchings."

Laurel? Shrug.

Diggle? Eh. Let me beat up on my brother a lot, and complete the retconning which was begun earlier this season. Talk to Felicity, one on one? Why would I do that?

And another thing - I know, I know, but this season the excessive comic booking is starting to annoy: a case in point: Donna Smoak talks about the SPECIAL DOCTOR FROM CENTRAL CITY!!! I mean, what? You couldn't spring for a mention of Johns Hopkins or something, or another actual place that exists? Or maybe even bloody Ray bloody Palmer and his bloody nanothingies which saved his stupid ass in this very hospital last year, not that anyone remembers this?

You know, I feel I've put up with a lot, this season. I put up with my crazy-ass hero turning into the practically neutered Ninja Turtle, I mean Green Arrow. I've put up with everybody kicking his ass like it ain't no thing. I've put up with new heroes privileged at his expense, especially Hawk people who cannot act. I've put up with Baby Drama (because it doesn't matter that Oliver has never even met this child, has never seen, heard, spoken to him. It doesn't matter that he has absolutely no relationship with this child. The boy is the FRUIT of his LOINS and is MORE IMPORTANT than ANYTHING). I've put up with no sex of any kind, when realistically they should be trying out all the flat surfaces in the loft, lair, campaign office for resilience and durability. And now I'm putting up with (turns head to the side, spits) paralysis.

It's strange that what's going to break me is the doctor from Central City. Why, Donna? Why are you falling for this shit? Or rather, why, writers?

Edited by arjumand
  • Love 10

All this talk about Oliver and his development or lack thereof made something finally click for me. The flash forward scene is actually a big indicator of progression for him. He's there at the funeral. The first one he attends when he doesn't have to bury the body. Plus, unlike in the hospital earlier in the episode, he's there for Felicity when she's hurting. So while they have broken up and things are chilly, the relationship seems to have evolved in another way.

• Love 7

I realized that part of the reason OQ not being in the hospital annoyed me was because although he was chasing down leads on DD. Besides the electrifying opener and the patio punching, the only villain that really took up screentime was Anarky. So the whole episode felt like we were chasing down Anarky, who is TQ's villain - not OQs. They could have taken him out of one in the field scene and let TQ & the rest of the team handle the hunting. But it ultilmately goes back to the fact that they are not a team. They are individuals that fight together. If OQ was the leader (like he should be), he could have just delegated some leads to chase down. But this is the year that nobody is allowed in the field without everyone there so that nobody is considered better than the other.

Perhaps if they had kept some of the more cat & mouse stuff between OQ & DD for this episode, there might have been more relevancy to the fighting scenes, but it felt disconnected because it was. I would have preferred one less action sequence and perhaps more DD drinking some red wine with his wife and cheering his victory. Part of what makes DD so great is because NM elevates his scenes when he has his snarky and devious supervillian speeches. I could have used DD & a good malbec deviously planning his next move while OQ sat in the hospital for longer than 30 secs to support his fiancee and regroup.

But it is what it is I guess.

• Love 5

You know I'm surprised no one brought this up from Wendy's interview from TVLine on whether or not Oliver actually LEARNED his lesson about not running away like he did in 410... Wendy obviously thinks he did:

TVLINE | So, how is Oliver going to use his “few weeks” off?

He’s going to have some Villains of the Week to deal with going forward, and he’s also going to be focused on helping Felicity. I mean, that relationship is key to him, it is key to his character this season, so he’s going to be there for her. He learned his lesson after 410. X

Which IMO is such a GOOD step forward. I had an inkling that he learned his lesson when he told Felicity that what he did was unforgivable which is why I wasn't so angry at him, but this just makes everything more permanent. Glad Wendy said this.

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 5

You know I'm surprised no one brought this up from Wendy's interview from TVLine on whether or not Oliver actually LEARNED his lesson about not running away like he did in 410... Wendy obviously thinks he did:

Which IMO is such a GOOD step forward. I had an inkling that he learned his lesson when he told Felicity that what he did was unforgivable which is why I wasn't so angry at him, but this just makes everything more permanent. Glad Wendy said this.

#NoTrust #S3Neverforgetneverforgive #Guggiesucksandwillundoandcallnecessaryregression

• Love 3

I think we all need a copy of that dead horse gif. Good lord. 

This. This is literally the only good part of that whole mess. I don't think I've ever seen Oliver really admit that he was wrong? But he said what he did was unforgivable, then he apologized again and said he wasn't nowhere near done apologizing. I think this time he learned his lesson. 

• Love 3

#NoTrust #S3Neverforgetneverforgive #Guggiesucksandwillundoandcallnecessaryregression

I TRUST IN WENDY MERICLE. 

MERICLES CAN HAPPEN OKAY. 

I think we all need a copy of that dead horse gif. Good lord.

Shhh let me have the last word here :p

• Love 4

Ah, it was fine. The episode after the 'epic finale big splash episode' almost never works because they try to do too much.

I'm not one for the insane Laurel hate but even I thought she was massively hypocritical in this episode. Hardly the "moral centre" of the crew the writers want us to think she is.

• Love 1

I trust that Wendy can give good interviews. Im not sure I trust her storytelling. Some of her episodes were quite the doozies.

However, I definitely do not trust that what she says in interviews will translate to the screen in enough time for it to not ruin my enjoyment of the show.

She may believe that OQ learned his lesson and him apologizing was a new development. But there are a lot more epidodes left and opportunities for OQ to make bad choices. So him learning his lesson will probably amount to nothing substantial on the show. We're still in store for tons of OQ is an idiot and/or an ass.

• Love 3

Super Heroes without MANgst / ManPain remove flexibility from their story arcs. Bruce Wayne & Oliver Queen are at one end of the spectrum with Clark Kent at the other. Barry Allen is closer to the middle. The flawed heroes are more interesting than the perfect one. They can use ManPain to rationalize any selfish / morally questionable actions executed or omitted.

Batman [to Ras al Neeson]: I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you

IDK why I really liked this moment. Goes to show one of the reasons why Felicity's skills are important and how without her Team Arrow would be lost... Meaning she's just as much of a hero as everyone else. ALSO We see Thea talking about Felicity a lot, but we never see scenes between them. It's starting to really annoy me.

tumblr_o1a8zfoeVx1ubszlfo2_500.gif

tumblr_o1a8zfoeVx1ubszlfo3_500.gif

tumblr_o1a8zfoeVx1ubszlfo1_500.gif

I loved that scene! I think that if given the chance and the right type of tutoring Thea can be very handy with the technology.

Regarding your Oliver and Felicity talk and whether or not Oliver was an idiot, I'm just gonna let Diggle do the talking:

tumblr_npcpkogUEP1uvg4i1o1_500.jpg

to expend: I agree with those who said that Felicity knows Oliver best, and she understands the kind of man he is-- the kind who would do anything to protect the people he loves, she understand that he is an action man, he needs to feel useful and when he's not feeling useful and putting himself to good use his insecurities take over. Oliver would have been no good to anyone if he would have just been sitting in the hospital, for him showing his love to Felicity in this situation was going out and getting dahrke.. now, was he totally in the right? no, but when you can understand the reason why someone does what they do it's easier to accept and forgive, and it's easier to help them see where they made a mistake and help them grow.

The reason Oliver and Felicity work is because they accept each other for who they are. Unlike Laurel and Oliver, where she tried to mold him into someone he wasn't. In Felicity and Oliver case, because they understand and accept any change to their behavior and how they react to thing will be a change caused caused from a deep internal desire to not let the other person down again.

Edited by foreverevolving
  • Love 3

I find it interesting how Oliver and Felicity interacted and she accepted that he is who he is, etc., in an episode that makes it very clear that she's dumping him soon. So obviously, she isn't going to just accept that he is who he is. It'll be interesting if this comes up at all during the dumpage. It's a lot easier to forgive than to forget. They're telling us she understands him and accepts him for who he is, but they're showing us that pretty soon, she won't be doing either.

Edited by AyChihuahua

I find it interesting how Oliver and Felicity interacted and she accepted that he is who he is, etc., in an episode that makes it very clear that she's dumping him soon. So obviously, she isn't going to just accept that he is who he is. It'll be interesting if this comes up at all during the dumpage. It's a lot easier to forgive than to forget. They're telling us she understands him and accepts him for who he is, but they're showing us that pretty soon, she won't be doing either.

Sorry but I think these are two very different things. Felicity accepted his actions and forgave them in this episode because she understood his need to get out there and get revenge. That's very different to accepting him lying to her about having a child. Breaking off their relationship because of his lie doesn't mean she doesn't understand or accept him. It means she refuses to be with someone who could keep something so huge from her.

• Love 12

From MG's tumblr...

luvsumtv asked:
Did the name Brie Thorp on the grave that the camera panned across in the 410 flash forward of Arrow a clue to anything?

No.  It was probably just a name we were able to clear through legal.

Edited by tv echo

410 (Blood Debts) – No Oliver Queen voiceover intro.

410 (Blood Debts) – An injured Felicity is rushed through the hallways of the hospital; and Oliver beats up Ghosts:
(Scenes of an unconscious Felicity being rushed on a gurney down the hospital hallway, accompanied by Oliver, are intercut with scenes of Oliver beating up Ghosts trying to locate Darhk.)
Oliver: "Where's Darhk?  Where's Darhk?"

410 (Blood Debts) – Donna, Diggle, Laurel and Thea visit Felicity in the hospital before her surgery:
Felicity: “Hey.”
Diggle: “Hey.”
Laurel: “How are you feeling?”
Felicity: “I have never been more ready to have a bunch of guys poking around inside me. Doctors. Doing doctor things.”
Donna: “Um… (exhales) they think the last surgery will fix the nerve damage, so –“
Felicity: “Mm-hmm.”
Diggle (handing her a bouquet of flowers): “These are from Oliver.”
Thea (sarcastically): “Well, that's really nice of him to stop by.”
Felicity: “Yeah, it's okay. I know he's doing everything he can to track down the, uh … flowers. Which is much more important. Plus, I got all the support I need right here.”
Nurse (entering room): “Felicity?”
Felicity: “Mm-hmm?”
Nurse: “I'm here to prep you for surgery.”
Felicity: “I'm going to be fine.”

410 (Blood Debts) – Thea tells Oliver that Felicity’s going in for more surgery and that it’s serious:
(Thea interrupts Oliver’s ‘interrogation’ of Lonnie Machin.)
Thea: “Look, there's something you need to hear.”
Oliver: “What?!”
Thea: “Felicity's out of surgery. Donna just texted me. They didn't say what was wrong. But I-- I don't think it's good. You need to go there.”

410 (Blood Debts) – Donna tells Oliver that Felicity has permanent injury to her spine and will never walk again:
(Oliver approaches Donna who's waiting in the hospital corridor.)
Male News Anchor on TV: "... downtown Star City where the S.C.P.D. has apprehended a fugitive wanted for murdering -"
Oliver: "Hi, Donna."
Donna: "Where have you been?"
Oliver: "I -.I should have been here. Thea said that Felicity is out of surgery?"
Donna: "Yeah, yeah, she's, uh, well, she's got a new diagnosis."
Oliver: "What?"
Donna: "They can't - they can't fix her."
Oliver: "What do you mean, they can't fix her?"
Donna: "The damage to her spinal cord, it's - Oliver, it's permanent. She's never going to walk again."
Oliver: "No. No. We'll talk to another doctor."
Donna: "No, no, no, see, you don't - this - this is the other doctor, okay? This is the doctor that came all the way from Central City. This is the doctor."
Oliver: "Where is she? I need to see her."
Donna: "She's in recovery."
Male News Anchor on TV: "We have a special report. Lonnie Machin has just been apprehended by the Star City Police Department. D.A. Laurel Lance was onsite to oversee his detainment. We'll have updated information for you upon his release."

410 (Blood Debts) – Oliver has an argument with Laurel; and Diggle warns Oliver not to lose what made Felicity fall in love with him in the first place: 
Laurel: "Have you completely lost your mind?"
Oliver: "I don't have time for a debate."
Laurel: "Good, because there's nothing to debate. What you did -"
Oliver: "What I did? I did what I had to do after you made it necessary. Machin was only arrested by the S.C.P.D. because you gave him up."
Laurel: "You were holding a man prisoner as some sort of personal vendetta!"
Oliver: "Do you have any idea how many people Damien Darhk and HIVE have killed over the past six months? This might be a vendetta, but it's not personal."
Laurel: "I don't know what's worse - you actually believe that, or you expect me to."
Oliver: "I put a tracker on Machin. He will lead us to Darhk, and then we will take both of them down."
Laurel: "And when your master plan doesn't work, you just sent a murdering psychotic back on the streets."
Oliver: "Like you did with Sara."
Laurel: "That's not fair."
Diggle (entering): "What's going on?"
Laurel: "Oliver broke Machin out of custody."
Diggle: "What?"
Oliver: "Using Machin to get to Darhk, period. If either of you has a problem with it, you know where the door is."
Diggle: "Laurel, give us a second." (Laurel leaves)
Oliver: "I don't have time for a lecture, John."
Diggle: "There's no lecture here, Oliver, but you should know that Andy gave me a lead on Darhk and I've been working on it."
Oliver: "Good. What have you found?"
Diggle: "Unfortunately, it was a dead end, but you should know -"
Oliver: "But nothing. But nothing."
Diggle: "Oliver, I know you're hurting, man, but you should know that whatever your play is... I got your back."
Oliver: "But?"
Oliver: "But you've come so far, Oliver. You've recovered a humanity that you lost when I first met you. I know you want payback for what Darhk did to Felicity, and you should. But don't lose what made her fall in love with you in the first place."

410 (Blood Debts) – Oliver finally visits Felicity in the hospital, and he puts the ring back on her finger:
Felicity: "Hey, stranger."
Oliver: "Sorry I didn't... come by sooner. It's... it's unforgivable."
Felicity: "Only if you were in Bali or something. Were you in Bali?"
Oliver: "No, I was, uh -"
Felicity: "Beating the streets. Probably a lot of people looking for Darhk."
Oliver: "I didn't want to come and see you until Darhk was off the board."
Felicity: "Any luck?"
Oliver: "Working some leads."
Felicity: "Tell me you haven't gone off the rails."
Oliver: "Well - I just - I can't help but think that... the reason that Darhk is winning is because I haven't been willing to go far enough and that if I was - if I had - maybe you wouldn't be in here right now.  I don't know what the point of what I'm doing as Green Arrow is, if I can't protect the people that are closest to me."
Felicity: "Well, what's the point of doing it if you lose yourself in the process?"
Oliver: "Yeah."
Felicity: "There's something else we need to talk about. The doctors - they say that I'm, uh -"
Oliver: "I know."
Felicity: "My point being is, we didn't really exchange any vows, so the whole 'for better, for worse' thing doesn't really apply here."
Oliver: "What are you talking about?"
Felicity: "And maybe the real reason you haven't been here is because -"
Oliver: "Felicity. (Takes the ring out of his pocket) The nurse, she took this off of you in the E.R. How dare she? (Puts ring on Felicity's finger) For better, for worse."
Felicity: "Yeah."
(Oliver kisses her.)
tumblr_inline_opb6onHN1s1rac8qx_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_opb6orurpn1rac8qx_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_opb6p0CONa1rac8qx_1280.jpg

410 (Blood Debts) – Oliver tells Laurel that Felicity is stronger than any of them:
(Oliver is waiting in Felicity's hospital room where she's sleeping after surgery, when Laurel enters.)
Oliver: "You know, we go out every night.  Suiting up, risking our lives, fighting assassins and metahumans and all the worst kinds of people. She's stronger than all of us."
Laurel: "You won't get an argument from me. Oliver, we might have something. John's brother said Darhk could be found in a place called Stonehaven." 
Oliver: "Dig said that lead was a dead end." 
Laurel: "That was before we cross referenced the tracker's location and came back with a residential address." 
Oliver: "Machin's going after Darhk where he lives."
Laurel: "We're going to roll out. I thought... you might want to tag along."
Oliver: "Thank you. Let's go."

410 (Blood Debts) – Felicity tells Oliver that she’d go anywhere with him and that she’s strong because she took her lead from him:
(Oliver is sitting by Felicity's bedside when she awakes.)
Felicity: "Mmm."
Oliver: "How you feeling?"
Felicity: "How long have you been sitting there?"
Oliver: "Not long enough. Sorry I went away."
Felicity: "I think you apologized already."
Oliver: "Nowhere near done apologizing. (Felicity chuckles) You know... I think I want to go to Bali."
Felicity: "Yeah."
Oliver: "Want to come with me?"
Felicity: "Yeah. I'd go anywhere with you."
Oliver: "Yeah?"
Felicity: "Just one question."
Oliver: "Mm-hmm?"
Felicity: "What's Damien Darhk doing in Bali? I only ask, 'cause if he's still here, we have some work to do."
Oliver: "How'd you get to be so strong?"
Felicity: "I took my lead from you."

410 (Blood Debts) – In flash forward scene (to “Four Months From Now”), Oliver returns from the grave site to the limousine where Felicity is waiting inside (she’s not wearing her engagement ring):
Oliver: "Are you okay?"
Felicity: "Are you?"
Oliver: "No."
Felicity: "You know what you have to do, right? You have to kill the son of a bitch."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

The day after 410 aired, the pilot episode of DC's Legends of Tomorrow debuted on The CW (making that show part of the Arrowverse). Here are script pages from the pilot that MG recently tweeted...
EWPrQlcVcAAtlme?format=jpg
EWPrRRfU8AEdSsH?format=jpg
EWPrSDWUYAAiNka?format=jpg
EWUkwNMUcAAQwlM?format=jpg
EWUkxGgUMAAf7eH?format=jpg

Edited by tv echo