Type keyword(s) to search

Kocktails With Khloe - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Ne-yo has been her best guest so far and even he was tolerable at best on here. Tori Spellings face was scaring me. Not that she was ever really attractive but she's fallen into that trap where these celebs keep getting work done thinking they're fixing something but end up looking worse.

• Love 2

Who the hell are these people? The only two that I knew was Tori Spelling Sonja Morgan and 'ew' on both of them. This show is just miserably awful. It's almost embarrassing at how hard Khloe works to start the 'fun' and it's a total failure..

• Love 3

I thought avoiding E! would be enough to miss their stupid myriad of shows. And now here comes this bitch stinkin' up the joint over on FYI. I'm watching Tiny House Nation ... there's a damned Kocktail kommercial! Trying to enjoy Married at First Sight ... here comes Khloe's mug ruining my enjoyment. I literally have turned my head from the screen in refusal to watch a minute of it. Now there's 15 more hours?? Who is left on the bottom of the barrel to show up on this thing? Are they planning to prop Lamar up and shove him out there?

I'll put up with Jaime's famewhorey self because at least she started there. But this ain't E!, so I shouldn't have to put up with any Kwhores here. And FYI, FYI, there is nothing "informative" about this show. Geeze, is there no Kardashian-free place in entertainment anymore? Aggh!!

• Love 4

The announcement follows the show’s January 20 debut as the highest-rated series premiere in network history across key demos, with episodes two and three leading FYI to its highest-ranked digital viewing days on record.

Isn't this kind of bullshit?  I believe this was the highest-rated series premiere in FYI's network history (which makes sense as it is not a big network), but it kind of reads like it was the highest rated series premiere in ALL network history.  It should have been clarified by adding that it is in FYI's network history.

I guess it is the Kardashian publicity machine making crap sound better than it is.

Oh, and also - I was listening to the podcast Straight Up with Stassi (from Vanderpump Rules) and she had on her boyfriend, Patrick Meager.  He had a radio show called Cocktails with Patrick and he had Khloe on it once!  He said to her, "we should do a show together and call it Coctails with Khloe" and lo and behold...  He said he is not mad that she kind of stole the title, but Stassi is very upset and thinks it was a low move.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 1

I think that Kocktails With Khloe will be as successful as Kris Jenner's cancelled talk show. FOX Network not only cancelled it pretty fast but one of their executives added insult to injury by saying about Kris; "I think she was pretty uninteresting. When the camera was on she looked not just like a deer in the headlights, but like a deer that already got hit.”

If any Kardashian believes that any one of them can easily cash in on the Kardashian name with a successful spin-off of their own, they'd better think again. Khloe's show is going to be dumped in the same trash can along with Kris's. And GOOD RIDDANCE!

kris-jenner-talk-show-edit.gif

"YOU SAID WHAT?"

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 3

Watching FYI tonight, so caught a snippet of this episode. I had to laugh because Sonja Morgan -- Queen of the toaster oven, old-man marriage of opportunism, and panty-less inappropriateness on RHNYC -- looked shellshocked. Like in, WTF am I doing here?!

• Love 1

Not surprised, the only thing interesting was when the family was on or when she got grilled on them. Like when Pauly Shore was on and didn't let up, she was probably over this whole idea at that point.

• Love 2

We're told Khloe wanted to focus on her "other jobs" and had no interest in shooting the next season. Network execs could tell she'd "checked out" and weren't happy about it.

I bet they try to spin it that Khloe was so involved with taking care of Lamar, she just didn't have time for her show. What "other jobs" does she have? Dash? KUWTK? that's pretty much it for Khloe, she's spent her life being an "also ran" to Kim, she finally gets her own show & decides she wants to concentrate on "other jobs"? Please. 

• Love 3
(edited)

If in one year, her show will be similar in our memories to one of the original 17 Republican candidates that were in the race for President 2016. 'Kocktails With Khloe' might be compared to candidate Lincoln Chafee.

"Who?" you ask?  That's my point.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 1

Aren't these filmed well in advance? I'd bet this was done at least a month ago.

I don't know, somehow I thought they were filmed a few days ahead, but I have no idea why I thought that, so you could be right.

Well, I watched it. The only reason I don't hate myself is because I just FF'd through the stupid tweet thing at the end. I have my limits. It was interesting to hear Kanye just speaking without ranting about somethng stupid, but when he said he was proud of John and himself for having hot wives basically because being successful & not having a wife that was hot was bad, I wanted to stomp him. 

• Love 1

Well, I watched it. The only reason I don't hate myself is because I just FF'd through the stupid tweet thing at the end. I have my limits. It was interesting to hear Kanye just speaking without ranting about somethng stupid, but when he said he was proud of John and himself for having hot wives basically because being successful & not having a wife that was hot was bad, I wanted to stomp him. 

If he thinks she's so hot, why is he dressing her  in that crap she was wearing in Iceland? That nude body suit made her look like a rag doll minus it's clothing, nothing sexy about it. And if thinks shit like that is so fashionable, I'd like to see him parading around Calabasas in one, sans the  fur coat.