Type keyword(s) to search

Kathryn Edwards: Don't Act Like You Know Her When You Don't Know Her

• Start Topic

Watch What Happens Live (2/23/16) opened with Debra Messing asking Kathryn "What the fuck?!"* She replied, "I'm an honest person. I get thrown under the bus if I don't say something, because the truth always comes out. I met them both at the same time. [Lisa V. + Erika] I'm not shady. I'll say it to your face."

When Andy suggested Kathryn owed Erika an apology, she said, "When I said I wanted to be her friend, I didn't know she was going to be backstabbing Lisa Vanderpump. I tell it to your face. I'm not a big behind-your-back talker."

Andy called Donnie the hottest househusband of the entire franchise, and the poll agreed (62%).

Kathryn said Faye Resnick "should get a new Wikipedia page. She had no place—because of the fact that she was in rehab when it all went down–to come out and write a book." Kathryn keeps in touch with Al (AC) Cowlings.

Andy told Kathryn that Orange County housewife Heather Dubrow says Marcus Allen hit on her at a CBS party about 18 years ago, when he was married to Kathryn. Her response: "She's a beautiful woman, and more power to him."

*Both Kathryn + Debra Messing swore a lot. Not as much as Lala + James Kennedy, though. And Andy never scolded either of them on-air.

• Love 7

Watch What Happens Live (2/23/16) opened with Debra Messing asking Kathryn "What the fuck?!"* She replied, "I'm an honest person. I get thrown under the bus if I don't say something, because the truth always comes out. I met them both at the same time. [Lisa V. + Erika] I'm not shady. I'll say it to your face."

When Andy suggested Kathryn owed Erika an apology, she said, "When I said I wanted to be her friend, I didn't know she was going to be backstabbing Lisa Vanderpump. I tell it to your face. I'm not a big behind-your-back talker."

Andy called Donnie the hottest househusband of the entire franchise, and the poll agreed (62%).

Kathryn said Faye Resnick "should get a new Wikipedia page. She had no place—because of the fact that she was in rehab when it all went down–to come out and write a book." Kathryn keeps in touch with Al (AC) Cowlings.

Andy told Kathryn that Orange County housewife Heather Dubrow says Marcus Allen hit on her at a CBS party about 18 years ago, when he was married to Kathryn. Her response: "She's a beautiful woman, and more power to him."

*Both Kathryn + Debra Messing swore a lot. Not as much as Lala + James Kennedy, though. And Andy never scolded either of them on-air.

Thanks editorgirl.

Just a note to Kathryn, following her logic, no one should have done anything with the case because no one was there when the murders happened.  What does getting a new Wikipedia page have to do with anything?

So much to turning a blind eye to Marcus' infidelity the silly bitch gives him attaboys for infidelities-and she is mad at Faye?

• Love 5

Well, I'm realizing that Kathryn is pretty inarticulate on her feet. To me, there was ambiguity about her "more power" remark; she had one of her extended tongu-tied pauses before blurting out "more power to ---" and then I couldn't tell if she was referring to Marcus or "'em," the women who claim he hit on them. By the way, I just have to say, why on earth is Heather Dubrow bragging about attracting the sexual solicitations of a man who was married to a fellow franchise cast member during that marriage? So declasse. The whole WWHL episode was really weird and a textbook example of Andy's misogyny; it cold opened with Debra Messing literally cursing at Kathryn at the top of her lungs and then segued into Andy salivating over Donnie right there in front of his wife. Kathryn biggest faux pas was telling Debra that she was "channeling Big Ang" when she did an impersonation of LVP.

• Love 4

I kinda cringed at the poll question:  Is Donnie the hottest husband ever?  I don't dislike the guy but wow, talk about putting a person in an awkward position if he looses?  The better poll question or, IMO, the more fair poll question should have been was who do you think is the hottest house husband ever....if you're going to go down that road.  BTW, it's not a road I have any desire to go down.

As for Kathryn, she's got herself into a position of tap dancing around things.  She came on the show thinking she was smart but found out when the episodes started to air, that viewers are smarter than she thought.  In other words, she got a reality check.    

• Love 5

If you recall, she also became a legal correspondent with Entertainment Tonight very soon after the trial.

Whatever happened with Darden?

He wrote a book about the case - In Contempt - and lectured and was a law professor for a few years, and now has a civil litigation and criminal defense practice. Yep, criminal defense.

• Love 6

He wrote a book about the case - In Contempt - and lectured and was a law professor for a few years, and now has a civil litigation and criminal defense practice. Yep, criminal defense.

Thanks.

He should have listened to his father and stayed out of the case.

It does not sound like he gained much for his involvement with the case except for the contempt of his community.

• Love 1

Kathryn impressed me until tonight.  She vowed her friendship to Erika (who needed a female friend, she said), then joined the rest of the girls and revealed a lot of what Erika had confided in her!  Some friend!  I had thought that Kathryn might be something of a straight arrow, but I guess I'll change my mind.

• Love 5

Kathryn impressed me until tonight.  She vowed her friendship to Erika (who needed a female friend, she said), then joined the rest of the girls and revealed a lot of what Erika had confided in her!  Some friend!  I had thought that Kathryn might be something of a straight arrow, but I guess I'll change my mind.

I, myself, am unsure about Kathryn but she did say in her blog that she told Erika she wanted to be friends BEFORE Erika started talking smack about LisaV and that put her off of being/getting close to Erika. LOL

• Love 4

But if Kathryn is such a straight shooter, why didn't she tell Erika to her face, "Hey, I don't like that you're talking about Vanderpump right now, please stop - anything you tell me, I will relay to her." Instead, she did the very thing she is condemning Erika for - talking shit behind Erika's back!

• Love 15

Good thinking, WireWrap.  I remember now that Kathryn looked surprised after Erika made her LisaV comments.  But, still, I didn't expect Kathryn to turn around and repeat them so fast.  It struck me as if she couldn't wait to pass the news along.  If LisaV hears about this before the Reunion, Kathryn may get her wings clipped a little and learn a quick lesson.

Edited by Lura

But if Kathryn is such a straight shooter, why didn't she tell Erika to her face, "Hey, I don't like that you're talking about Vanderpump right now, please stop - anything you tell me, I will relay to her." Instead, she did the very thing she is condemning Erika for - talking shit behind Erika's back!

I have no clue why she didn't say anything then, only what she wrote in her blog. LOL The thing is, Kathryn didn't do anything that Erika hasn't done twice herself. Erika never spoke out in protest defending Yolanda before she ran back to squeal to Yolanda what the others said about her, soooo, this IS the pot calling the kettle! LOL

• Love 7

Kathryn, as a newbie, can't figure out what team she's on.  Says a lot about Kathryn.  She likes to think she's a straight shooter but she's obviously not.  She has a beef with Faye but only in her talking heads.  Bottom line is she's boring and can't confront anyone about anything.  Same goes for Erika.  She's all so opinionated after the fact.  She had a lot to say about Beth, Lisa and Kyle, and Lisar after the fact.  But she's mute in the moment.  I got all I need to know.  

• Love 8

Kathryn, as a newbie, can't figure out what team she's on.  Says a lot about Kathryn.  She likes to think she's a straight shooter but she's obviously not.  She has a beef with Faye but only in her talking heads.  Bottom line is she's boring and can't confront anyone about anything.  Same goes for Erika.  She's all so opinionated after the fact.  She had a lot to say about Beth, Lisa and Kyle, and Lisar after the fact.  But she's mute in the moment.  I got all I need to know.  

I think the deal was sealed for me when she could not answer the guilt or innocence of OJ on WWHL.  She is very wishy washy.  Her nemesis Faye never had any trouble with OJ's guilt.  Pick a lane Kathryn.

Kathryn seems to be way too wrapped up in having hot husbands and the football money that comes with them.

• Love 6

ZOEYSMOM SAYS:

Kathryn seems to be way too wrapped up in having hot husbands and the football money that comes with them.

By the same token, one might say that the football players are way too wrapped up in having hot blonde wives and the prestige that comes with them.  :)

Edited by Lura
  • Love 7

I took Kathryn's comment to Faye Resnick as a combination of two things: annoyance and justification.  Her annoyance at having been embarrassed publicly 22 years ago. (I know zero details about her life but given the way things were re: that case I would not be at all surprised if she suffered some fall out from it.)  And justification because I thought she was doing what new housewives to the show often do, and that's find a way to justify their position as an actual HW on the show. Sometimes they do that by being "above the drama' (that tack usually lasts five minutes); other times they do it by going in kinda tough bitch, bad-assy, or they do what I think Kathryn did, and point to their previous "fame".

I think she'll be a one seasoner.

Edited because, geez, Jel, at least spell her name correctly.

Edited by Jel
  • Love 3
I think the deal was sealed for me when she could not answer the guilt or innocence of OJ on WWHL.  She is very wishy washy.

Maybe she doesn't have a clear cut answer to give, and her thoughts on the matter are just as she relayed. Some people struggle with understanding and accepting a truth, because of conflicting personal knowledge and experience. It's not like anyone gains anything by her toeing one specific line.

Her nemesis Faye never had any trouble with OJ's guilt.

TMCFR didn't have trouble with a lot of things that brought her money and notoriety.

• Love 5

I liked her and even was okay with her telling LVP and the other ladies about what Erika said right up until she said Erika "cried like 6 tears" over her grandmother. Something about that was so bitchy and mean that it totally turned me off of Kathryn.

• Love 10
I liked her and even was okay with her telling LVP and the other ladies about what Erika said right up until she said Erika "cried like 6 tears" over her grandmother. Something about that was so bitchy and mean that it totally turned me off of Kathryn.

That moment, with that terminology, was the defining moment for me, too.  It was as if these two women had found a common ground, and it was nice to see.  However, when Kathryn began relating her story of the visit with Erika and made that remark, I felt as if Erika and I had both been taken for a ride! 

The truly offensive part of it, as far as I'm concerned, is that Kathryn was the one to open the discussion with Erika, claiming that she wanted to know Erika better.  What she apparently wanted was some kind of fodder to feed back to the other women.  That's back-stabbing at its worst.  I would avoid her like the plague.  It's too bad that Erika has encountered yet another woman that she can't trust.  I like Erika's openness and her honesty, and I hope the day comes when she learns what Kathryn is really like.

• Love 5

Yeah, I didn't like that either. Neither did Erika - she snarks about it in her blog, and it is quite deserved IMO. Maybe it is because I am introvert myself, but I don't like the women's analysis of Erika's emotional availability - especially when one of them is ole Vanderpump who will gladly cry over her animals but then laugh at you the moment you express any feeling toward her that she doesn't like.

• Love 6

Maybe Kathryn's experience with middle school cliques forty years ago compelled her to spill the tea regarding Erika's remarks; I mean, that's Erika's excuse for why she finds female untrustworthiness so lamentable even as she herself duplicitously disparages her co-workers behind their backs. I find Kathryn less superficially irritating but she and Erika are pretty similar in the trumpeting of their own transparency and the fact that they fold on that promise when circumstances call for them to deliver - Kathryn deflates and Erika flat-out lies. However, Kathryn will still win for me until I see her start screaming like a banshee just because she has a friend to provide backup. Erika is a textbook bully from what I've seen in that context; I'm interested to see who it is that the Girardis eject from their property and why because I have a difficult time envisioning them shitting on anyone other than Kathryn no matter what the transgression since she obviously wields much less disposable money than the other women.

• Love 7

I'm kind of torn on the whole Erika/Kathryn talk.

For me?  Kathryn is new to this shit.  Kathryn knew cameras were filming every second of that talk, and directors were calling "cut" or "do that line again, the plane just passed overhead and screwed the audio."  She knew that VDP would eventually hear the whole conversation anyway, when the show aired.  How much was Erika REALLY "making a new friend and sharing information" and how real were her "six tears" considering they were surrounded by Bravo production?  This wasn't a sharing girlfriend confidences situation.  I think Kathryn was surprised at the VDP digs, and realized she was walking into quicksand.

She picked a side, gave VDP a head's up that Erika was shit stirring about VDP on the sly, pretending friendship to her face to face.  Now if I look at it as a work-place situation, which I tend to do?  Kathryn made the right choice.  She not only realized that Erika was very good at being fake, and also had an agenda, she, more importantly, recognized that Erika was a possible first season wonder, and VDP a cherished employee, fan favorite, and had a lot more clout and experience.  In essence, using the "this is a job" model, I'd liken it to choosing between someone with their own corner office or a probationary temp worker.  Do you side with someone with no clout, no track record, and possibly no job with the firm at all next year, or do you side with the sophisticated lady who has been there for years?

She made the right call.  If she didn't spill to Lisa, she risked being seen as not only a collaborator, but an enemy.  Being a first season wonder herself?  She did the smart thing.

• Love 10

Erika could not have expected Kathryn just to stay quiet.  Erika put the example out there and thought nothing of eavesdropping on bits and pieces of a conversation and repeating it rather inaccurately.  Kathryn seems straightforward at times and at the same time uninspired.  I will be interested to see how she stacks up against Tom Girardi.   

• Love 5

She said on the radio that dealing with the housewives was way easier than dealing with the nfl wives.

She mentioned that they were even more cut throats.

Interesting and very believable since their husbands are sometimes competing against one another for a job. 

• Love 2

I think that a big part of the whole Kathryn-Erika problem is that they're both new to the show.  Each one is being careful about what she says and what she doesn't say, yet trying to outfox the other.  They're both new members of a sorority and are wanting to follow the rules yet make an impression, trying to show others how "nice" they are, while recognizing that their purpose there is drama.  Then, as pointed out above, production is going on all around them.  It's a whirlwind of activity and conversation and trying to make sense of what they're saying, not an easy task when five or six other opinions are hanging in the air from fellow HWs.  Accomplishing all of this, and doing it perfectly in the first year is a daunting responsibility, all the while knowing that they're being evaluated by Bravo and the audience.  It takes time. 

Edited by Lura
  • Love 3

I'm pretty sure she meant that she was subpoenaed by the criminal defense. In her Access interview, she parsed semantics about Marcus being deposed vs. testifying at the civil trial.

Yeah - most likely because she didn't know the difference.

• Love 2

ITA!  And don't forget, Kathryn added to that "and her face didn't move".  Erika has her faults, but sheesh!  The woman opens up to Kathryn, and that's all she has to say about it??  Talk about hypocrisy at its finest! So unnecessarily mean of Kathryn to add those details -- it certainly rubbed me the wrong way when I heard it.

• Love 4

ITA!  And don't forget, Kathryn added to that "and her face didn't move".  Erika has her faults, but sheesh!  The woman opens up to Kathryn, and that's all she has to say about it??  Talk about hypocrisy at its finest! So unnecessarily mean of Kathryn to add those details -- it certainly rubbed me the wrong way when I heard it.

That was a real cold-hearted bitch move.  It also screams of trying way too hard to me.  Not a fan of this one! 

• Love 2

^^^ If Kathryn is distinguishing between testimonies and depositions and correcting interviewers when they characterize Marcus's participation in the civil proceedings as the former, then she demonstrably knows the difference.

• Love 4
(edited)

Yeah I really don't understand why people assume Kathryn is stupid. It's the same with people thinking that she messed up talking about the marble in the kitchen because she called it Calacatta not Carrara they are similar but there was nothing in that scene to indicate she didn't know what she was talking about.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 4

Kathryn is interesting. I find her lean-ness and muscles a bit testosterone-y, and she needs to lose the shiny lipstick, it makes whatever crap she has in her lips look like it is squirming and ready to come out like the Alien movie. There is more body fat in those lips than the rest of her body. For some reason they're more off putting to me than Lipsa's big lips. Find some matte lipstick and don't rim that eyeliner so harshly girl! 

• Love 1

Yeah I really don't understand why people assume Kathryn is stupid. It's the same with people thinking that she messed up talking about the marble in the kitchen because she called it Calacatta not Carrara they are similar but there was nothing in that scene to indicate she didn't know what she was talking about.

I thought it was Donnie who did not know about the marble not her.

In any case, kathryn does not strike me as particularly dumb, either.

She just got here...

IMO, she is being unfairly stereotyped.

• Love 2

I'm still trying to figure out why they brought Kathryn to the show? Is it the OJ/Faye Rancid connection? Otherwise I don't see her being part of any other future season because she is as boring as a piece of chalk.

(edited)

I thought it was Donnie who did not know about the marble not her.

In any case, kathryn does not strike me as particularly dumb, either.

She just got here...

IMO, she is being unfairly stereotyped.

It was Donnie who didn't know but some posters who also didn't realize that Calacatta marble is a thing assumed she made a mistake and meant Carrara. Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 5

This is the part I cannot get past, and as hard as I could try, I can find no positive way to spin it. She was being a bitch about Erika, even if she would never have spilled the beans.

I don't like Erika either, but find her telling Yo about the conversation regarding her kids very different. I always try to imagine what I would have done, and to me, context matters. Just because two situations look the same, they are often not, and I can judge them individually. Erika has a relationship with Yo, as flimsy as it may be. Yo is her link to the show and these women. She heard a conversation being held by the group, and she told her friend (although not accurately IMO, although we have no idea how it was edited down). I would absolutely have done the exact same thing - no question about it. I might have said it differently, but I would have run - not walked - to share what I had heard. I find the idea that anyone wouldn't do the same to be implausible.

Kathryn seemed to be serious in her attempt to earn Erika's trust. She said that she seemed quiet and like someone who held their emotions close. She wanted to get to know her; she wanted them to be close friends. She seemed earnest. Then she runs with information and tells it not to the only person who needed to know, but to a group of women she barely knows. In the telling, she openly mocks the very trait she told Erika she wanted her to be free of - that she could come across as void of open emotion. It was a brutal betrayal. I think that others will look past this if it benefits them (LVP and perhaps Kyle), but they will never trust her. They get what she is doing and will only support her in the most superficial way and as long as they aren't the ones getting hurt.

• Love 5
This is the part I cannot get past, and as hard as I could try, I can find no positive way to spin it. She was being a bitch about Erika, even if she would never have spilled the beans.

I don't like Erika either, but find her telling Yo about the conversation regarding her kids very different. I always try to imagine what I would have done, and to me, context matters. Just because two situations look the same, they are often not, and I can judge them individually. Erika has a relationship with Yo, as flimsy as it may be. Yo is her link to the show and these women. She heard a conversation being held by the group, and she told her friend (although not accurately IMO, although we have no idea how it was edited down). I would absolutely have done the exact same thing - no question about it. I might have said it differently, but I would have run - not walked - to share what I had heard. I find the idea that anyone wouldn't do the same to be implausible.

Kathryn seemed to be serious in her attempt to earn Erika's trust. She said that she seemed quiet and like someone who held their emotions close. She wanted to get to know her; she wanted them to be close friends. She seemed earnest. Then she runs with information and tells it not to the only person who needed to know, but to a group of women she barely knows. In the telling, she openly mocks the very trait she told Erika she wanted her to be free of - that she could come across as void of open emotion. It was a brutal betrayal. I think that others will look past this if it benefits them (LVP and perhaps Kyle), but they will never trust her. They get what she is doing and will only support her in the most superficial way and as long as they aren't the ones getting hurt.

BRAVA, motorcitymom!  We need to find an empty space here on the clubhouse wall to hang a copy of your post!  You said it all, and you said it well!  Kathryn made a far greater mistake than she realized,  This was her very first test before the crowd, and she flunked it royally.  You simply cannot burst onto the scene, lay all your cards out on the table, and expect to make a positive impression out of behavior like that.  Just as LisaV started out with a ladylike (if "put on") correctness, the same attitude would have served Kathryn well as a first impression.

• Love 1

Not to me.

She knew it was filmed and would air.  She picked a side, and obviously, being "friends" with someone (Erika) who was pretending friendship to Lisa, but trashing her in "private" was not the type you choose as a friend.  Aside from the whole "Lisa V has clout and this chick has none" stuff.

• Love 3

Not to me.

She knew it was filmed and would air.  She picked a side, and obviously, being "friends" with someone (Erika) who was pretending friendship to Lisa, but trashing her in "private" was not the type you choose as a friend.  Aside from the whole "Lisa V has clout and this chick has none" stuff.

I think Kathryn saw a side of Erika that made her NOT want to be good friends with her. By all accounts, the Lisa/Ken/Erika/Tom dinner was a success and all got along then Erika tells her that Lisa is "a sniper from the side" which shows Erika's FAKE/LYING/SNEAKY side and Kathryn decided she doesn't want to be party to THAT. I do think she should have pulled Lisa aside and told her 1 on 1 but that is NOT how the HW game is played and ALL of them know this, including the newbies.  LOL

• Love 5

Not to me.

I know that the whole camera thing is a huge deal for some, but I just can't let people get away with stuff because of it, just as I don't use or accept the "production" excuse. Otherwise everyone can pretty much get a pass for everything. The cameras and production impact every single thing that happens on this show in some manner. They film 85 hours for every hour we see. They have no idea what small pieces that they film will ever make it to the TV. Erika was sharing her feelings about LVP to someone she thought she was building a friendship with. I see absolutely nothing wrong with that. Most of us do it every day. And because I cannot say it enough, I am really disliking Erika and hate to say anything in her defense.

• Love 2

I think Kathryn saw a side of Erika that made her NOT want to be good friends with her. By all accounts, the Lisa/Ken/Erika/Tom dinner was a success and all got along then Erika tells her that Lisa is "a sniper from the side" which shows Erika's FAKE/LYING/SNEAKY side and Kathryn decided she doesn't want to be party to THAT. I do think she should have pulled Lisa aside and told her 1 on 1 but that is NOT how the HW game is played and ALL of them know this, including the newbies.  LOL

It's funny though that she wouldn't say this to Erika when confronted at the restaurant. She didn't say anything about believing Erika to be lying or sneaky. She still wants to be friends with her. I just watched it again and she actually said she didn't think it was a big deal, or that it was something that wasn't to be shared. She is acting like Erika shouldn't have minded for her to share this information, even though there is total panic in her eyes. Nothing in her TH about thinking it was wrong for Erika to be speaking poorly about LVP and therefore she felt the need to right a wrong.

• Love 2

It's funny though that she wouldn't say this to Erika when confronted at the restaurant. She didn't say anything about believing Erika to be lying or sneaky. She still wants to be friends with her. I just watched it again and she actually said she didn't think it was a big deal, or that it was something that wasn't to be shared. She is acting like Erika shouldn't have minded for her to share this information, even though there is total panic in her eyes. Nothing in her TH about thinking it was wrong for Erika to be speaking poorly about LVP and therefore she felt the need to right a wrong.

I agree, she should have said something to Erika during the initial conversation or at the get together at the restaurant. By that same token, Erika should have said something to LisaV about distrusting her during the multiple occasions they have been together instead of playing this game of smile/nice to your face while I stab you in your back with others BS she is doing. For all Erika's "I call it as I see it" attitude, she has shown herself to be a coward IMO, especially when confronted face to face. LisaV asked her face to face why she said what she did to Kathryn and she had no answer other than "Its just the way I feel/see it" BS line of a coward.

• Love 3

Nah.  The whole friendship offer was BEFORE Erika showed her true colors by gossiping about Lisa V, to someone who knows that to Lisa V's face she's acting like a friend.  Full stop.

I also can never ignore the fact of the cameras.  I realize that may not be true for others, but for me? It's all.

• Love 4

From LisaV's twitter!

Travis Mason ‏@Travvie_Dearest  · 5h5 hours ago 

Who's feeling GUILTY?  Kathryn Edwards deleted her Twitter account.  #RHOBH

MzCata ‏@MzCata1  · 2h2 hours ago 

@Travvie_Dearest @LisaVanderpump @lisarinna @KyleRichards i hope the ladies reach out to kathyrn and check that she is ok...

Lisa Vanderpump Verified account
‏@LisaVanderpump 
@MzCata1 I have its been brutal

I bolded their comments AND I did check, Kathryn DID delete her twitter account! I think Yolanda's, Erika's and Brandi's fans have been going at her pretty hard since Tuesday.  https://twitter.com/_kathrynedwards

• Love 2

I thought Kathryn approached the Erika information appropriately -had we not just had the e-mail to Kyle sent by Yolanda.  The only down side as Eileen sizing the moment to make it all about her and her grudge against LVP.

From LisaV's twitter!

Travis Mason ‏@Travvie_Dearest  · 5h5 hours ago 

Who's feeling GUILTY?  Kathryn Edwards deleted her Twitter account.  #RHOBH

MzCata ‏@MzCata1  · 2h2 hours ago 

@Travvie_Dearest @LisaVanderpump @lisarinna @KyleRichards i hope the ladies reach out to kathyrn and check that she is ok...

Lisa Vanderpump Verified account

‏@LisaVanderpump 

@MzCata1 I have its been brutal

I bolded their comments AND I did check, Kathryn DID delete her twitter account! I think Yolanda's, Erika's and Brandi's fans have been going at her pretty hard since Tuesday.  https://twitter.com/_kathrynedwards

Kathryn better follow her own advice and not hate the game. This is a woman who held onto a 22 year old slight-which essentially called her nice and claimed she turned a blind eye as a fiancé.  She needs to toughen up-life is more than building big biceps.

• Love 4

Nah.  The whole friendship offer was BEFORE Erika showed her true colors by gossiping about Lisa V, to someone who knows that to Lisa V's face she's acting like a friend.  Full stop.

I also can never ignore the fact of the cameras.  I realize that may not be true for others, but for me? It's all.

I remember some people defending Kim in S3 when she hid Brandi's crutches. They kept saying that the camera crew and production would have seen her do it, so it wasn't like she really hid them. All Brandi had to do was ask them where they were (which is what she ended up doing. They were right behind her chair). I couldn't understand if that was supposed to make what Kim did OK. I just judge them on what they do, but I get the camera thing is big for some people (probably most people).

• Love 3

I really don't see how anyone could look at that Erika/Tom/Lisa/Ken dinner and view it as anything but a huge slap at LVP.  Tom went into a lengthy analysis of Lisa as an alligator that lies in wait then pounces on unsuspecting prey.  Lisa laughed along but that doesn't negate the fact that Tom basically called her as Erika said later "a sniper from the side" who "doesn't like to leave fingerprints".  I think Erika told Tom what she thought of Lisa, shady bitch, and looks like this week what she thinks of Kathryn and Tom acts on that info.  Kinda makes me like Tom that he has Erika's back  like that.  They're like Ken and Lisa in that regard.

I do think Kathryn is dumb and it has nothing to do with whether she knows what kind of marble she has in her kitchen.  She's like the Kelli Bensimmon of Beverly Hills. I don't even really care that she ran and told Lisa and the group that Erika said Lisa was shady although that was a bitch move imo.  What flipped the switch for me with Kathryn was the way she handled/did not handle Faye, getting nothing out of the encounter at Kyles dinner and letting Faye get away with some really passive aggressive bullshit imo, and then when Erika confronted her at the dinner about spilling the tea at Lisa's party she just said basically -you had no right to consider anything said in our one on one conversation confidential and if you did think that you were wrong and it's on you.  To me that's just a cheap, dumb! way to excuse her faux pas without explaining her actual motives for doing what she did.  When Lisa confronted Erika minutes before, Erika owned what she had said and explained why she said it, ie she thought Lisa was trying to discredit her friendship with Yolanda and undermine her.  Now Kathryn can't even defend herself on Twitter, something even Brandi and Kim can do which is saying something.  To me, Kathryn has emotional intelligence of zero and basic intelligence of not much more.  But hey, I could change my mind.  I started out not liking Erika at all and she's grown on me.  

• Love 4

I remember some people defending Kim in S3 when she hid Brandi's crutches. They kept saying that the camera crew and production would have seen her do it, so it wasn't like she really hid them. All Brandi had to do was ask them where they were (which is what she ended up doing. They were right behind her chair). I couldn't understand if that was supposed to make what Kim did OK. I just judge them on what they do, but I get the camera thing is big for some people (probably most people).

I was one who said, Brandi would have not been left to fend for herself without her crutches-production saw it and she could have demanded from production the crutches  be returned.  I can't stand Kim so I thought it unnecessary bonehead move.  What always irked me is people kept saying Kim and Kyle.  No it was just Kim.

In this particular case it seemed Kathryn would not be a winner regardless of what she did.   

I was pretty disgusted with Yolanda holding court with Erika and Eileen over the whole situation.  I can't think of a less genuine person than Yolanda although Erika seems to be a close second this season. 

• Love 2

Maybe Erika is fake but at least she brings on entertainment and fresh storylines....

Yoyo brings nada to the show at this point of time, IMO.

I don't give a shit about her divorce, her real, fake, exaggerated maladies nor her mannequin spawns.

It is not even fun to hate watch her at this point.

As far as Kathryn, she simply does not belong in this franchise, she would be better suited for the OC, Imo

• Love 4